[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Metascore: People don't care anymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

GHOST RECON WILDLANDS > 70 metascore > Best seller 2017 so far
>>
>>383423806
Casuals will eat shit. They don't care about scores.
>>
>>383423806
people want games to play with their friends
>>
File: 902.png (121KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
902.png
121KB, 500x441px
>>
>>383423806
I'm actually tempted to buy that from g2a because I have pretty much all other under 30e games that have some resemblance of stealth in them
(It's about 30e in g2a)
>>
>>383424020
Too bad GRW is repetitive boring garbage meant to tick every open world game checkbox. The co-op can't save it in my opinion.
>>
>>383425096
The stealth in wildlands is INCREDIBLY unsatisfying
>>
Reminder that the downfall of Ghost Recon started with Future Soldier, not Wildlands
>>
>>383423806
Casuals will buy anything with a gun or a football on the cover.
>>
>>383426124
I guess I have to look better in to it as I only played the beta where the levels seemed to be somewhat stealth friendly
>>
I like wildlands. It has an expansive open world that's great when you know what you're doing.

Most of you are probably just shit at it though so whatever.
>>
>>383428202
anon,
I have played it during the beta. did they change any of the following?
>more (free) cosmetic options
>need for all people in a session to tag ressources one by one
>driving physics
>piss easy difficulty even in hardest mode
>stealth being broken (dressed in black during night, crawling in the grass, but a helicopter will still spot you)
>>
File: e30.jpg (33KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
e30.jpg
33KB, 600x434px
>>383428651
>try to talk about a game
>no yous, not even an ironic reply
I FUCKING HATE VIDEO JUEGOS ANYWAY
>>
>>383426331
Future Soldier was a better ghost recon game and thats saying something

Future Soldier did have god tier multiplayer
>>
>>383429513
>god tier multiplayer

Ghost Recon stopped having god tier multiplayer when there was no longer split screen co-op.
>>
>>383426331
>Future Soldier
No, it died with Advanced Warfare in 2006.
What a heap of shit pre-gears that was.
>>
>>383429737
Warfighter/Warfare who fucking cares - shit game 2/10.
>>
>>383428651
Yes
Yes
Kinda but not really
No.
Kinda but not really.
>>
>>383425979
>one moron on the internet thinks his opinion is the overall consensus.

Really makes one ponder.
>>
>best seller
Kek, no.
It hasn't even sold as well as PUBG.
>>
>>383423806

>Best seller 2017 so far

outsold on the ps4 by

horizon zero dawn
uncharted 4
kingdown harts remaster
resident evil 7
gta 5

outsold on the xbone by

mass effect andromeda
gta 5

plus mario kart 8 remaster and zelda port
>>
>>383423924
i dunno ubisoft drones seem to be a special kind of retarded species seeing the way they defend soulless ubishit games and their empty copy paste open world gameplay to death
>>
Why would casual version of arma sell bad?
>>
>>383429653

Future Soldier had good MP dude
>>
>>383423806
Why hinge your purchase on reviews of a such a subjective product? It's like getting told what to do by corporations. Just check it out for yourself and if it looks fun buy it.
>>
>>383427860
You can stealth nearly all encounters but its so piss easy, there's never a time where it feels necessary to do so.

The problem I have with wildlands and alot of other games is that theres no penalty to dying other than a loading screen. When you die, you get max ammo back, your ghost team never dies or gets spotted unless you yourself trigger an alert (team ai not being good is partly the reason for this decision). Your squad teleports to your location when you get shot down (you are given a courtesy down-but-not-out state once before dying and having to load).

As long as you are in "stealth state", handguns will OHK any guard from any distance shot anywhere on their body - there's really no need to switch up weapons as they all feel the same.

As nice as the screenshot vistas look, the world is incredibly lifeless. If you're not walking up an obviously map-editor generated mountain, then you're walking through generic looking half-forests or lifeless copy pasted shantytowns.
>>
>bought the game in 4 july Steam sale
>its fucking awesome

Already put like 12 hours into the game and I barely scratched the map.
Its pretty much MGS5 on roids.
I just wish your squad characters were more relevant and had their own personality.
They are pretty much just there to revive me whenever I need. All the stealth I do I can do by myself.
>>
File: 1452557674979.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1452557674979.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
if you listen to scores you are stupid, video game reviews have been a massive payola game since the fucking 80's, there's not one tiny iota of integrity left.
>>
>>383430784
This
Only way to use reviews is to find 1(!!!) user review that is not 10/10 OH MY GOD 10/10 or 0/10 REEE I HATE THIS GAME
and check if author of this review is trying to be objective or not.
>>
>>383429896
really steams the noodles
>>
>>383430747
>Its pretty much MGS5 on roids.
With even dumber AI, shittier animations, worse gunplay, worse performance, and an even dumber story.
>>
>>383431787
>lying

Keep on hating, retard.
>>
>>383433283
Except all that is true, aside from maybe the dumber story.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.