[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 8573642.png (1MB, 1412x712px) Image search: [Google]
8573642.png
1MB, 1412x712px
What did he mean by this?
>>
He wants to know if it's good.
>>
He thinks it's good but isn't sure.
It's good, isn't it?
>>
This is a pleasant experience. He's dying peacefully with his son by his side.
>>
>>383423715
He never thought of Solid as his son though. In the end he did come to respect him a lot.

I think it means he's finally dying for good, in a peaceful way, and it's a good thing.
>>
>>383423531
He's talking about the cigar.

That's some good shit.
>>
>>383423531
>im foxdied but things will be ok, yes? dies
>>
He's asking The Boss if he did good this time.
>>
>>383423531
He's asking if the 16 hours of cutscenes you had to sit through were worth it
He dies when he realizes that they were not
>>
He was tired of all the BS he and his comrades dealt with over the years, and was glad that he could die with his goals more or less wrapped up and the world not being as fucked under the Patriot AIs.
>>
>>383423531
It's Kojima speaking through Big Boss. He said basically "this scene" was good isn't it? Or you can interpret it was the cigar.
>>
>>383425695
The BS they dealt with was caused by themselves.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.