[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find my love for video games again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: sad_frog.jpg (18KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog.jpg
18KB, 396x385px
How do I find my love for video games again?
>>
You don't
>>
Its over anon.

Game Over
>>
play phantsy star online 2 and get lost in autisticly building your perfect build and wasting a whole summer on it...
and it's fun.
>>
When you find actual satisfaction with yourself and your own life. You're depressed and unfulfilled, has nothing to do with games. Get some other hobbies, fix your life, find the balance, etc.
>>
>>383422787
Turn off social media and play videogames
>>
I feel the same way. Everytime I try to start a game or continue one I get bored fast and don't wanna play anymore.

What's wrong with me
>>
File: Warrant_Officer_Schrodinger.png (1017KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
Warrant_Officer_Schrodinger.png
1017KB, 1920x1090px
Play the games that made you fall in love with it in the first place!
>>
>>383422787

Buy an Xbox one X
>>
>>383422787
Just keep playing WoW. I've tried, I've tried so hard to play other games but nothing keeps the crack going like it.
>>
Lose virginity and realize sex is overrated
>>
>>383422787
Go retro.

Play TurboGrafx 16 games.
>>
>>383423442
When I was depressed was the time I got the most satisfaction out of games actually. Now I just don't have the ability to play for 11 hours and enjoy it.
>>
>>383423784
Because you no longer need it like that.
>>
Your attention span is shit bro
>>
>>383422787
Leave this site if you regularly browse it and do not read gaming media. Just play games.
>>
STOP BEING IN YOUR PHONE
>>
>>383423784

I'm the opposite. I'd play games depressed but didn't enjoy them. Now I'm content and love every chance I get to play
>>
>>383423305
is it fun
>>
>>383422787
You don't, it's called "growing up".

Video games can only really be enjoyed with a very specific mindset most commonly found in children and autistic "adults". It's not a coincidence that these two groups are the primary consumers of games.

You no longer have the childish mind necessary to enjoy video games. This is NOT a bad thing and simply means that it's time for you to move on to more mature and fulfilling hobbies such as reading, working out, or becoming skilled in real art.

Grown adults are not supposed to spend their time starring at a screen and pressing buttons.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.