[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of pic related? Is it worth a cheeky buy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: header.jpg (33KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
33KB, 460x215px
What do you think of pic related?

Is it worth a cheeky buy?
>>
It's okay, one of the very few dark souls clones whose creators seem to understand what made the game good
>>
>>383422671
It's a solid 2d exploration action game at least.
>>383423649
Except for the boss battles.
>>
>Souls-Likes genre created by DS
>FPSMOBA genre created by Overwatch

Are we living in the video game Renaissance.
>>
good game, kinda gets weaker towards the end. also the art style is really bad imo. but the co-op is a lot of fun too
>>
>>383424491
I agree about the art style, it looks like a flash game which makes me question it's quality.
>>
>>383424720

it plays much better than it looks
>>
>>383422671

Been meaning to check it out. All of his other games have been good.
>>
>>383422671
>a cheeky buy

is this a British thing?
>>
The visuals aren't so bad but the character art being utter shit drags it down a lot.

Gameplay-wise it's OK but I wouldn't play it twice.
>>
>>383424491
>>383424720
2bh I like everything about the artstyle besides the faces, they're terrible
>>
If you are obsessed with the D Souls games and have already played all of them to death, get Salt and Sanctuary. It rips off everything from them, and puts a small twist on it for making it work in 2D. Unless you don't budget your spending on games, buy it when it's on sale because you're right in thinking it's close in quality to a cheap flash game. The animations, art, and a few of the mechanical bits aren't the best. I would give it a solid 6/10 (in a world where people actually use all 10 numbers).
>>
>>383425018
I'm Irish but Brits say cheeky too, I think Aussies say it too.
>>
>>383424720
The guy had his wife do the art instead of getting a real artist. This is what happens when you let your wife out of the kitchen. The gameplay is much better than the graphics.
>>
>>383424491
I agree with >>383425263 the non humanoid enemies are really cool but the faces and humans look like something out of a newgrounds game.

Overall salt and sanctuary is really fucking good, it could use more variety, but what it has is enough to have fun. i fucking LOVE the deity or faction system, i'ts a really cool way of specializing in different builds, also each one having unique healing items is a nice touch.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.