[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BG thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: bgeelogo_icon.png (186KB, 449x350px) Image search: [Google]
bgeelogo_icon.png
186KB, 449x350px
Picked up the game, spent the time translating my 5e knowlege to 2e. And now I'm ready to start. Recomendations on class? Is paladin, blackguard, or berserker the most fun?
>>
File: Korgan.jpg (22KB, 210x330px) Image search: [Google]
Korgan.jpg
22KB, 210x330px
>>383420083
>translating my 5e knowlege to 2e
Why would you know anything besides 2e, 3&3.5
Gaming wise that is.
The easiest combo is Berserker 7 > Mage Dual Class
Start with 18 str, 18 con, 18 dex,18 int,
2 pips into longbow to make bg1 easy as fuck
then 2 pips into a melee weapon of choice, flail is nice since one of the most op weapons in BG2 is a flail
>>
>>383420274
I started tabletop recently. Kinda got me into the whole isometric rpg thing.

Wouldn't you want to go Longsword, isnt it the best with 5 speed and highest 1h damage?
>>
>>383420274
>he doesn't play any tabletop
Wew you know roll20 is for erp fags right?
>>
>>383420274
>being angry enough prevents you from being magically imprisoned

pretty weird, though I'm glad I could solo Kangaxx with Korgan.
>>
does anyone have the link to that story the guy wrote about soloing BG2 with a pure mage?

I remember he got the staff of magi like twenty minutes after leaving Irenicus' dungeon, just by abusing the living shit out of the dozens of exploits the game has.
>>
File: 1482430614831.png (235KB, 608x693px) Image search: [Google]
1482430614831.png
235KB, 608x693px
>>383421727
Name literally one (1) thing wrong with being an erp fag.
>>
>>383420083
I'm currently playing through this. Its 3.5e rules on the NWN2 engine. Pretty comfy. http://www.nexusmods.com/neverwinter2/mods/794/?
>>
>>383423101
That's moderately insane that a full port was made. You think it on NWN2 is better than on the infinty engine?
>>
>>383422613
everything
>>
>>383423840
It different but they did a bang up job in recreating the atmosphere of the original. NWN2 engine allows for 35+ classes and more in-depth, tactical combat. if you play it i highly reccomend this fix http://www.nexusmods.com/neverwinter2/mods/1082/?
>>
>>383420083
just download some custom kits and have real fun instead of limiting yourself
>>
File: NWN Autism.png (1MB, 5029x2549px) Image search: [Google]
NWN Autism.png
1MB, 5029x2549px
>>383425687
I love me some NWN2 diversity.
>>
>>383426873
My nigga. The low magic/lvl setting in BG actually makes char building really fun and challenging. A single spell can turn the tide of battle and finding a +2 longsword makes any fighter lethal as hell. I much prefer it to vanilla NWN.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.