[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you want to see in Animal Crossing Switch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

File: ac switch.png (443KB, 463x750px) Image search: [Google]
ac switch.png
443KB, 463x750px
What do you want to see in Animal Crossing Switch?
>>
>>383414251
A reference to Amiibo Festival and how it was the worse thing to ever happen to the franchise.
>>
Just more shit to do. I remember it being pretty shallow pretty quick last time I played the 3DS game.
>>
>>383414251

get rid of the fucking rolling log and go back to the grid
>>
More diverse personalities.
More events.
More dynamic interactions.
None of the rolling log shit they've been using.
>>
>>383414251
Free 3D camera please
>>
get rid of grass detereoration
>>
I want Blathers to go back to having a sick description for everything you donate. I'm still fucking pissed that's not in New Leaf.

More shit to do with villagers and villagers interact with each other more/again. They used to talk every time they came close to each other now they just kinda walk into each other until the AI decides its time to move some other direction.
>>
>>383414251
Its existence.
>>
>>383414952
They're still there, they're just in the exhibits.
>>
Actual Things To Do
Decent amount of dialogue
Houses that aren't bigger on the inside, houses that aren't five levels of squares, houses I can walk inside without facing a loading screen, houses with porches and gardens and balconies. Houses that feel like goddamn houses.
Dating sim
Some kind of shared hub where I can rub shoulders with random players, maybe a marketplace.
Biomes you can pick when you create a town: Do you want a dry rocky place? A wet forested place? A flat tundra? A tropical beach town?
Less grinding
>>
>>383414251
Bigger villages.
Maybe big enough you could ride a bike
A fucking better tile placing system where you dont place them one by fucking one.
A full city to go to and possible use it as a multiplayer hub for loads of people.
The island games and stuff back.
Bigger houses
Could rent out rooms to animals for bell income and be more social with your villagers when you get a really large house.
Become a real estate agent and own houses and shops.
>>
>>383414431
They will probably have some Animal Crossing Amiibo in the game, but will have something brand friendly like.

>These make great board game pieces!
>>
>>383415271

I want him to say it. I want him to talk about how hes going to prepare/eat the fish I just gave him or whats so scary about the insect he just got. Made donating shit worth it for the dialogue alone. Now he's about to go into a story and stops himself, I think thats even worse rubbing salt in my dick.
>>
>>383414251
A translated port of e+.
>>
>>383415338
>Actual Things To Do
yes
>Decent amount of dialogue
yeah
>Houses that aren't bigger on the inside,
no
>Dating sim
yiff in hell
>>
>>383414647
I can get behind that
>>
Can someone give me an in depth reason why everyone loves the game? I always seem to get into the latest game too late and I never have friends so I just tend to my little village. Would love to really get into the series cause I love comfy games
>>
>>383414251
romancing, dating and swiming.

Also an interactive fucking mode where I have to push buttons to get my bunny waifu to ahegao.
>>
>>383415825
Escapism
>>
>>383415581
Agreed. Blathers not blathering doesn't even make sense. They should do what they do with Kapp'n, if you want him to stop talking you spam B, otherwise he'll go on with his explanation.
>>
>>383415825
Friend simulator.
>>
>>383415867
fuck off to >>>/mlp/ faggot
>>
>>383416070
You mean >>>/trash/.
>>
>>383416154
Same thing really
>>
>>383414251
I would like the ability to have more than one town, say in a given region. I'd love to have a reason to travel to another place other than visiting a friend online. It would be cool to be able to theme towns differently and would extend the life of the game imo.
>>
>>383415741
>>Houses that aren't bigger on the inside,
>no
You seriously want to keep the bland samefag box houses? Fucking nostalgiafag. You know how I know you don't own any real estate IRL?
>>
For the love of god get rid of weeds entirely and neighbors moving out during absence. Animal Crossing is fun until I have another game that takes up my time, then I come back to my town in shambles, try to pick up the pieces, and never play the game again.
Punishing players for not playing doesn't keep me playing it makes sure I never come back.

Animal Crossing is an inherently casual series that makes you do yardwork for like 10-15 straight minutes if you don't play for a week. It's fucking stupid.
>>
>>383414251
Sex scenes
>>
>>383416314
So you want to make the villages ten times bigger just so the houses look as big from the outside as they are inside? Fuck that.
>>
>>383416475
Your aversion to making the towns bigger is because Animal Crossing towns are boring as shit and there's absolutely nothing to do other than talk to people and visit buildings. Which is why I said
>Actual Things To Do
as my first point. And obviously add in bikes, etc.
>>
File: Amiibo_301_Isabelle.png (81KB, 167x234px) Image search: [Google]
Amiibo_301_Isabelle.png
81KB, 167x234px
>>383414251

Just as >>383414552
said more shit to do.

Specifically more ways to interact with villagers. There's only one way at the moment

>I want to Chat
>"I like bubbles!"
>interaction complete, move along citizen.

They might come stand in your house or have you stand in their house (at wildly inconvenient times) but it's just a boring, stretched out 'chat' command where they don't actually say or do anything until they just walk away after a minute or two.

If the Sims™®© can make it fun to host a party, or to go out with people in your town, there's no reason AC can't do the same.

Honestly I feel the 1:1 time aspect has done nothing but detract from my enjoyment of the series, and it just gets more and more annoying as I continue to play. I GET what they want out of it, but there's just a bunch of empty space between events and with nothing to do but listening to villager one-liners once done all the cleaning and arranging.

There's no reason tools should take up inventory slots other than to promote tedium. A bed should not take up the same number of slots as a dollar bill.

Series is something like 6 games in and you still can't expand your inventory

Less inventory micromanagement all around would be great. Just take a look at how much time you have to waste micromanaging your tiny inventory. Every action needs a slow ass animation.

Letters have to be read, then take the present, then open present, then delete the letter, then open the present. Each with it's own animation and sound. Just why? You can't even delete the letter without opening it and taking out the item so why make me click all that shit? Open it and bring up the letter to read while dropping the present in my inventory, FUCK.

I could go on but I like the series and at this point I feel like they're just milking an old, outdate system that doesn't bring anything new to the table and has baffling "they went out of their way to program in this frustration" design choices.
>>
>>383414251
Content.
>More creative outlets.
>Diverse villager dialogue.
>A fucking grid system when placing buildings.
>The ability to move rocks.
>Bring constellations back and add more shit like it.

Basically stop going backwards in development.

>>383414552
This. The game was already bare bones.
>But muh comfy
They've taken comfy away and replaced it with shitty island minigsmes that no one asked for.
>>
>>383414251
Bring back the classic games from GC Animal Crossing.

They could even use your virtual console library for all I care. I just want video games inside my video games.
>>
>>383414251
the ability to know or choose where villagers move
>>
Cities/Marketplaces for online multiplayer. Where villagers can set up shop/trade with other villagers.

Option to live in a city paying rent for apartment or owning a house in a classic village.

More shit to do, more customizing options.

Island can be more of a vacation hub (pay alot of bells to stay in, resort etc, exclusive items only sold there.)

Villager interactions/festivals.

Ability to get a job (variety jobs would be great) just to have another options on getting bells.
>>
>>383416783
>>383416783
Minigames were needed. We need actual shit to do in multiplayer. But it needs to be more engaging. They were shitty though.
>>
>>383414251
Honestly anything goes. I trust that they can't go backwards from where they've left off from the 3ds.
the only thing I really want is DLC for original GC music playing in the background.
>>
>>383416728
You make a ton of good points. I think they have to keep 1:1, but I get what you're saying. Hit the nail on the head with inventory management.
>>
To not exist. Animal Crossing is cancer.
>>
>>383418091
I will fucking fight you
>>
>>383414251
remove grass degradation
option to visit random villages
introduce cooking
introduce farming
more reptile villagers
drop the cilindric world
>>
>>383414251
There's honestly a type of atmosphere about the first game and its guidebook that gives me a very heavy feeling of nostalgia. I remember hanging out with a friend before the game came out (but the guide had already released) and we'd sit together under a tree and talk about what we wanted in our house and what looked good. I'd probably still play New Leaf over the original just because of more content.

The perfect AC and the one I want is the Gamecube atmosphere, with New Leaf content. Give me the Gamecube events with more interaction, including the nighttime stuff. If they revisit you being incharge of the whole town thing like in New Leaf, they should give you more say of where things go. Maybe a tad more space too so everything won't eventually feel crammed together.
>>
File: Isabelle.jpg (412KB, 1063x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Isabelle.jpg
412KB, 1063x1000px
More Isabelle
>>
File: sable.jpg (71KB, 622x288px) Image search: [Google]
sable.jpg
71KB, 622x288px
Outdoor furniture. Make the outdoors editable like in HHD. Make it so you can dedicate housing locations, but it should make you mark like 20 potential spots so it's always a surprise when villages move in
>>
More shit to catch
More fossils and fruits
A much bigger map
A shit tone of new furniture
New stores
Something like a community hub
>>
>>383414647
>>383415774
Why?
>>
>>383418434
not them but it makes you care more about how your town in laid out, in my opinion. Instead of "oh my town hall is by retail" it's "my town hall is in 4C"
>>
No "minigame" island that covers you in beetles and bells.
>>
Needs combat and a more mature art style.
>>
add something new worthwhile to collect and donate to the museum

more villager interactivity like the n64/gamecube versions, as in they actually do more shit when you're not talking to them
>>
>>383419256
Why? Having a decent way to make bells for once made the game a lot more interesting.
>>
>>383419553
Fuck the museum. It's pure busywork. It's a chore. Do you seriously genuinely think going to the museum every fucking time you find a fossil is fun?
>>
>>383414647
They could easily make it an option. Animal crossing works as a grid anyway so changing the two styles shouldn't break anything.

I prefer rolling log but I get why people like the grid
>>
File: 1406093050852.png (350KB, 721x768px) Image search: [Google]
1406093050852.png
350KB, 721x768px
dating and or daughters
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.