[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you looking forward to most in Wolfenstein: TNC?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 28

File: TLoEzuR.png (281KB, 848x468px) Image search: [Google]
TLoEzuR.png
281KB, 848x468px
What are you looking forward to most in Wolfenstein: TNC?
>>
Nothing. Bethesda / nu-ID can't make good games for the love of their lifes.
>>
>>383413897
Killing as many G*rmans as possible.
>>
killing germs
>>
>>383413897
That look of wonder and excitement on his face is hilarious.
>>
>>383413897
Fighting some huge crazy nazi invention, checking out massive brutalist architecture, cool side characters with epic bantz
>>
>>383414083
But its not made by id
>>
File: 20170703195109_1.jpg (336KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170703195109_1.jpg
336KB, 1920x1080px
>>383413897
I hope to see more outdoor levels (especially architecture) and more of the nazi lifestyle.
Also i hope the character doesn't have myopia.
>>
>>383413897
skeletons and more enemy variety
>>
>>383415565
That person clearly hasn't played the most recent Wolfenstein or the newest doom game. Ignore them.
>>
Why are conservatives triggered by killing nazis now? If you want to make america great again that includes returning to a time when america killed nazi scum and fought for freedom and justice and apple pie. I honestly don't understand this "only numales and cucks want to kill nazis" shit.
>>
>>383417181
Just ignore underage kekistan retards, Anon
>>
>>383417181
Most of the MAGA hicks don't believe in liberty for all, they care only about themselves and want to lock up, deport or kill everyone who frightens them, including other Americans. Captain America would be disgusted by most of the people who want to make America great again.
>>
Captain America slapped the japs.
>>
>>383418279
>Captain America would be disgusted by most of the people who want to make America great again.

Who gives a shit what a fictional super hero thinks?
>>
>>383413897
Not buying it
>>
>tee hee i sure do love killing nazis
>it's 100% okay to kill a nazi goys!
>don't feel bad about killing nazis! blow their brains out, stomp on their graves, it's great fun!
>btw our modern day political opponents are nazis
>>
>>383413897
Mostly enjoying how fun a character they made BJ into. I assume I'll get to wrestle some Nazi-mechs in my Jewish spacesuit. I don't know if they'll put me in as interesting a situation as going to the moon in part 1 though.
>>
>>383420643
Unironically this. White people never shut the fuck up.
>>
>>383418279
>Most of the MAGA hicks don't believe in liberty for all, they care only about themselves and want to lock up, deport or kill everyone who frightens them, including other Americans.
[Citation needed]
>Captain America would be disgusted by most of the people who want to make America great again.
The fact you jump to a fictional character to try and fail to make a coherent point proves you're one of the idiot millennials who happily slops up all the media's left-wing propaganda.
>>
>>383417181
Mostly just cucks who wish they were German instead of American, without realizing Germans now would also think they're a bunch of assholes. Every single one of them is 25 of below, and has little to no work experience or education. It's a small, but vocal, group. Best to ignore them when possible.
>>
>>383417181
This confused me too until I remembered they're all undereducated retards.
>>
>>383420787
Idiots who think this was made in response to Trump are hilarious.
>>
>>383420932
I am sick and tired of slopping up the media's left wing propaganda, Anon. Please recommend some youtube vloggers who can tell me what's REALLY going on in the world today!
>>
File: wolfenstein-3d.jpg (203KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
wolfenstein-3d.jpg
203KB, 1280x800px
>>383421068
They were all born after 1992, how are they supposed to know the series has been around a while?
>>
>>383420817
This. I wonder what situation BJ will get himself into.
>Yeah, I just infiltrated a Nazi u-boat, took control of it, then used to to get to a secret Jewish vault where all kinds of crazy technology can be found.
>Then we used this technology to destroy an entire bridge just so we could get to a Nazi officer to steal his identity
>Then I impersonated said officer and went to a Nazi-controlled moonbase, where I stole the codes to unleash the Nazi nuclear arsenal and then blew the entire station up!
>Afterwards, I stole a shuttle and crashlanded back on Earth, escaped falling to my death by smashing into a Nazi officer, then went on to kill an fucking huge robot of death that terrorized London
Good times
>>
Do you guys think we'll get another grammer nazi joke, or is it one and done?
>>
>>383417181
Actual american conservatives hate nazis

Online american meme conservatives like to say hitler did nothing wrong KEK xD

Now you know the difference
>>
>>383421260
Shit, I forgot half of that stuff happened. That game was fucking crazy.
>>
>>383417181
Don't worry it's just contrarian fags. You know the ones who have pepe posters, kekistani flags, and unironically praise islam because xD gays.
>>
hard to fight nazis when they were right and the real world is going to shit thanks to shitskins and self hating white cucks
>>
I was gonna wait on getting it, but I saw the wheelchair scene and I just
>>
>>383421627
If a TV crew came into your room right now and asked you to explain what you meant by this post, what would you tell them? It's live and the world is watching.
>>
>>383421260
"I'm coming to get you, Nazi fucking spaceman."
>>
>>383417181
in a social climate where everybody right to karl marx is considered a nazi and where people call none far leftwing activists nazis to justify violence and the silencing of opinions that they don´t like this seems very out of touch

you probably aren´t conservative and probably very left leaning so you have no idea what kind of violence and censorship an average conservative has to deal with daily.

I have seen people being almost beaten to death for being a nazi which means not supporting radical feminism or blm
>>
File: 1111111111.png (438KB, 627x631px) Image search: [Google]
1111111111.png
438KB, 627x631px
>>383417181
Because the Left doesn't know what Nazis are. They just know history said they were bad and you shouldn't like them and they think people they don't like are bad so therefore they are Nazis.
They will always be completely ignorant of the actual views of the factions they oppose. Yes, we are dealing with fucking children here.

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/884069693438537729
>>
>>383413897
nah looks like a sjw game
>>
File: 1498886497724.gif (968KB, 227x221px) Image search: [Google]
1498886497724.gif
968KB, 227x221px
>>383422213
>you have no idea what kind of violence and censorship an average conservative has to deal with daily
>>
>>383417181
Because Nazi has become the catch all term to describe people who do not agree with you.
>>
>>383417181
Because they're not Nazis, they're carictures based on one developer hearing something somebody else read on wikipedia

Which is why in the newest propaganda game Nazis and the Klan have teamed up.
>>
File: 79652963_640.jpg (27KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
79652963_640.jpg
27KB, 640x360px
More of that delicious German Aesthetic and Fascist architecture. Whatever your stance is I think everyone can agree they look good.
>>
>>383422356
>have no counter argument
>post reaction gif from a liberal propaganda show instead

what a shocker that Trump won
>>
>>383422368
When was it not? The reason everyone knows you're like 15 is that everyone has always fucking called people who disagree with them Hitler. The difference is that people weren't special snowflakes like you and got over it
>>383422460
Wolfenstein has always been based on caricatures of Nazis you moron
>>
>>383421758
I would tell them that ever since my city got flooded with "refugees" its no longer safe to go outside and all these "women and children" are gorwn african. on top off that crimes are getting censored by the media and police cant do shit either.

I think most of the world would agree that this is not ok and see the parallels to post ww1 germany and why Germans did what they had to do
>>
>>383422614
I posted a gif from a Florida Panthers hockey game, sorry that you think everything involving Kevin Spacey is from House of Cards
>>
>>383422661
>You're like 15
Add nine years to that age, kid.
>>
>>383422213
The people in the game are literally Nazis, anon. And stop playing the victim you little pansy.
>>
>>383422460
Do you realize how long this game has been in development?
>>
>>383422750
way to miss the point there anon
>>
>>383413897
ignoring it obviously
>>
>>383422614
>liberal propaganda show

First retard, Underwood is a democrat in the show. Second that's footage from Kevin Spacey at some sports game.
>>
>>383422781
Then you were extremely sheltered as a kid
>>
>>383418279
you're describing a nigger
>>
>>383422821
nazis would never team up with the kkk. they hated Christianity and the KKK hated central government control. those sjw developers just have a basic understanding of what evil white people organisations of the past where and decided to throw them together.
meanwhile the nazis actually had a good relationship with Muslim nations but the game certianly won´t cover that aspect

you wouldn´t even survive a single day as a conservative
>>
>>383422961
Do you have some sort of fucking problem? The question was
>Why are conservatives triggered by killing nazis now
I answered the fucking question. You cannot deny that Nazi hasn't become the go to word now for what I described. People are trying to claim the fucking president is a nazi. Instead of addressing what I've said you're calling me a fifteen year old and sheltered. So what the fuck is your problem you dumb cunt.
>>
Ignore the idiots sympathizing with fictional super Nazis and post your favourite quotes.
>Thank you so much for the new socks. They're right warm and a snug fit. Yeah, I'm doing well. Although this war has grown a little wearisome. Nothing much interesting ever happens these parts. Today I landed a Nazi helicopter on a nicked Nazi nuclear submarine aircraft carrier. After which I donned a deep-water diving suit, swam down an abyssal trench in the middle of the Atlantic fucking ocean, don't mean to bother you with the details. Long story short, I'm in a secret vault full of things so magical and abnormal in nature the mind has no recourse but to shudder in bewilderment. 'Course I'm accompanied by a nazi-killing lunatic and some kind of genius wizard who claims to be on a first-name basis with God Almighty himself. Ah, well, we can only hope for a more stimulating turn of events in the future. Give my love to everyone back home, Fergus out.
>>
>>383420643
What's wrong with the one with white clothes in the bottom left? Is a dwarf?
>>
>>383421758
He'd beg for sex from every member of the news crew. If that failed, he'd fuck his dog again.
>>
>>383420643
american media has turned into cancer
>>
>>383422213
>I have seen people being almost beaten to death for being a nazi which means not supporting radical feminism or blm
>>
>>383423080
Nigga you're talking about a video game series where you fight paranormal demons and shit. It's not meant to be some realistic portrayal of Nazis
>>
>>383423119
by the kkk running around during a nazi festival in the trailer
>>
>conservatives so out of touch they get triggered when fictional nazis in a videogame are killed
2017 is an interesting year.
>>
>>383423080
>they hated Christianity

What? Hitler cited multiple times his movement was a Christian one.

>you wouldn´t even survive a single day as a conservative

I'm sorry precious that your life is so hard.
>>
>>383423179
You're acting like that's some recent development when people have been calling people who disagree with them Nazis since the fucking 1940s
>>
>>383413897
I don't even sympathize with Nazi Germany but it's fucking laughable that every sick, depraved act becomes acceptable when you're doing it to a Nazi.

It's like these people are truly horrible psychopaths, they just found a politically acceptable way to channel their sick fantasies.
>>
>>383422250
>following someone who simply started smoking because of "U MAD???!!?"

Hahaha fucking owned you lefties, because now I'm going to get cancer
>>
>>383423350
not him in a time where everything is literally Hitler and europe is under kebab attack people are fed up with the nazi shtick

the last two years of american media jumping the shark on daily basis are just the icing on the cake
>>
>>383423437
>I'm sorry precious that your life is so hard.
A lot of 4chan "conservatives" just steal from the SJW playbook. That means reliance on identity politics and a constant attempt to claim victimhood. I assume there are several "conservative" youtubers who are trying hard day after day to become the Anita of the right, but it hasn't happened yet. They want to censor and effect games the same way Anita did, but they just don't have the influence. The "alt-right" might as well be called SJWs 2.0
>>
>>383422614
>House of Cards is a liberal propaganda show
ok explain your reasoning because you're so retarded it's fascinating
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6BaujmeF_4
>>
>>383417181
>Being this much of a cuck
Say hello to Jamal from me
>>
>>383423190
Fuck me.
I chose to keep Wyatt alive because he was the younger one and Fergus looked like he had a fun and eventful life already by that time.
My reward was being stuck with an insufferable permadepressed cunt.
>>
>>383413897
>decent gameplay
>less cutscenes
that's it

>>383417181
>no political posts itt
>WHY ARE NAZIS SO TRIGGERED LMAO
way to ruin a thread faggot
>>
>>383423591
>every sick, depraved act
Go the fuck to bed, Thompson. You should be focused on drinking and remembering how you got disbarred.

Everyone is such a censorship hungry faggot the moment they get on their soapbox around here. Assholes pretending they never hit a videogame character with a fucking videogame hatchet before.
>>
>>383417181
>wanting to (((make america great again)))
>>
>>383423776
lied about Tea Party on almost every episode they come up, lie about republican agenda daily and basicaly just sum it up with "they hate wyman and blacks", try to hype up that bullshit russia narrative, all written and acted by people that openly support hilary, have donated thousands of dollars to the democartic party and openly stated that Trump is hitler
>>
File: 1351570817614.jpg (15KB, 116x134px) Image search: [Google]
1351570817614.jpg
15KB, 116x134px
>>383413897
If they take TNO and add more weapons and enemy types I'm fine with it.

That being said it better fucking have Mick Gordon doing the OST again holy shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kur41flzdQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG_ZEovDDKk
>>
>>383424012
I'd agree with you if it portrayed the Democrats as some sort of angels but the point of the show is that everyone in Washington is corrupt and prone to bad behavior
>>
>>383421194
Ben Shapiro
>>
>>383423437
>>383423748
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywDvXmeVfoE
and there is so much more.
can´t even invite a republican speaker to my university without getting shut down by violent protest
but yeah just try to deny it. shit like that just helps right leaning people getting elected
>>
>>383424012
>try to hype up that bullshit russia narrative
Nigga, don't be fucking retarded. Vidya isn't the place for you to LIE and say Russia didn't mess with America's (and other countries) elections. The fact that you try to shove that under the carpet makes you a huge fucking cuck.

I wish when "nationalist" had actual pride in their country. Instead we only have these limpdicks that call themselves "conservative". Pathetic.
>>
File: wolfenstealth2.webm (3MB, 720x407px) Image search: [Google]
wolfenstealth2.webm
3MB, 720x407px
>>383413897

more stealth levels

not because they were good, but because fucking with the retarded AI was the only fun thing in the first game

oh and all the threads to turn into /pol/ spergfests
>>
>>383424305
>call anon out on his cries for victimhood
>faggot anon doubles down on victimhood
Holy shit, that's pathetic. I'm glad you'll never even get the mild amount of power the old SJWs got.
>>
>>383424305
I'm sure you've been the victim of multiple assaults right? Fucking pussy.
>>
>>383423971
When it's not about killing Nazis, these hipster developers are finickier about vido game violence than Jack Thompson himself.
>>
>>383424368
>Vidya isn't the place for you to LIE and say Russia didn't mess with America's (and other countries) elections.
Never thought I'd see someone say this unironically outside of reddit
>>
So you'll get to blow up the commies in the trailer too right?
>>
>>383423903
Fergus gets upset with BJ over Wyatt too, but he's more enjoyable to be around. You miss out on Jimmie Hendrix but get a really cool brain damaged chick. Honestly worth a second playthrough.
>>
>>383423591
unless you are jack thompson you don't give a shit about violence in video games or think it's bad until it's done to nazis lmao
>>
>>383424487
I hated stealth stuff, but mostly cause I suck at it. I would love more big, open fights.
>>
>>383424368
the narrative is that the current president coludet with russia to hack the election.
daily reminder that russia also tried to hack the gop but failed since they apparently put more effort into it and where used to getting hacked by the democrats but we never hear about that in the media. it´s all about "Impeach Trump for being a Russian puppet" a bullishit narrative made by the Clinton campaign on the day she lost.
you liberals are just traitors that will lie, bully, blackmail and use anything you have to change elections that you don´t like.
don´t have any arguments? just call the other site racist and nazis.
lost the election? just make up conspiracy theories to undermine the democratic progress
>>
>>383423903
But you also got J.
>>
>>383413897
The complete lack of any recoil on the guns, it makes it super to fun when it takes zero skill to aim and shoot. Also the weird OpenGL engine that Zenimax uses has weird built in cut scenes where the framerate locks in the middle of the game and it triggers the hell out of my autism.
>>
>>383424724
>but mostly cause I suck at it.
>enemies have 15 degree 10 meter long viewcones and you have a silenced pistol and instakill knives

damn son
>>
wow I'm so mad right now nazis were /ourboys/ Hitler did nothing wrong, Holocaust never happened, but I wish it did.
>>
>>383423437
>Hitler cited multiple times his movement was a Christian one.
Yeah, I'm sure that's why he sent those priests to the concentration camps. Christianity was a clear rival to the Nazi ideology
>>
>>383424628
>I live in a safe space bubble
I'm sure you do, anon.

Its always some newfag who is surprised to see a differing opinion (or even actual facts) on 4chan. Summer will end eventually, though.
>>
>>383418279
Hi Moviebob
>>
>>383413897
KILL WHITEY

FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKIN COTTAGE-CHEESE-COLORED PASTY ASS LITERATE MUTHAFUCKAS

You hear me? FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK DRUMPF
>>
>>383424496
EIGHT
I
G
H
T
>>
>>383424496
>how dare conservatives complain about left wing violence
>they should just let left winger kill them
>they don´t deserve to voice any disagreeing opinion

you are just fanatic
>>
>>383424305
>all hillary supporters are limp dicked nu males
>here's a video of them beating the fuck out of trump supporters

Suck it up, fight back like at Berkley. Don't fucking whine on an anime forum
>>
>>383420926
There is one group of people universally known for being loud and obnoxious and it's not Caucasian people, can you guess who?
>>
>>383424893
Remember, anon is citing Hitler as a good source on Hitler. Not exactly an unbiased source.

But anon also believes the history books are liars, and Hitler actually did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 149946404825.png (1MB, 1888x691px) Image search: [Google]
149946404825.png
1MB, 1888x691px
>>383424893
People are talking of left hypocresy, not about nazis being /ourguys/
>>
>>383424496
I don´t know owning the white house and the senate seems like a lot of power
>>
>>383421251
It's so sad to see people born in the 90's and later trying to pretend they know anything about games.
>>
>>383425049
how about you teach your side to not act like animals whenever they get confronted with an opposing opinion
>>
>>383425049
>Suck it up, fight back
But anon, the last time the right fought back resulted in 60 million dead. Do you really want that?
>>
>>383424685
i don't give a fuck about gratuitous video game violence
some of it i find distasteful but i can choose to just ignore it

what makes my ass hurt is when people who vocally condemn violence suddenly get enthusiastic when it comes to violence against people you're allowed to hate in a polite company
>>
>>383424997
>you are just fantastic
Thank you.

>>383425137
But that's not YOUR power. I'm sure if you were in power you'd probably want your kids educated better or the ability to pay less if you got sick or injured. You pretend the power that others hold is yours, but it's not. You have jack shit.
>>
File: e40.png (475KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
e40.png
475KB, 640x640px
>>383413897
>There are people on /v/ RIGHT NOW who are triggered that you kill Nazi's in a Wolfenstein game

What the fuck happened to this place.
>>
>>383422952
Don't respond nobody cares about your opinion, just keep it to yourself sport.
>>
>>383424893
Hitler was opposed to political Christianity and opposed any attempts by the priesthood to counter what he was doing. He tried to consolidate Protestants in Germany to the Reich Church
>>
>>383425210
>your side

I'm not even American, just makes me sad to see adult "men" crying about getting bullied. You've become that which you've mocked

>>383425251
yes
>>
>>383425252
It's a fucking videogame, snowflake.

You realize that, right? You're pissing and moaning, but videogames don't cause real world violence. Grow up.
>>
>>383425286
when moot got rid of dubs, it all went downhill
>>
>>383424909
Wow when you put it like that, I guess you're right. I guess every country that publicly shit on Trump was secretly colludng with Hillary.
>>
>>383424663
Thanls, I had no idea J gets replaced by another character in the Fergus timeline.
>>
>>383424893
"I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so."

"For God's will gave men their form, essence, and abilities."

"I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator."

Nazi soldier's belt buckles said "God with us."

Hitler outlawed the German Free Thinkers Association (atheist) and used their meeting place to set up a Catholic Outreach Center.

There is more as well. Hitler and his Germany were Christian.
>>
>>383424839
directx is a cancer that should die
>>
>>383425056
AYO HOL UP WHAT U MEAN NIGGA?
>>
>>383425363
i bitch and moan about the hypocrisy of it
that's allowed, right?
or does it offend you too much?
>>
>>383425363
That's the funniest part to me

These niggas saying games like this are going to encourage violence on people with right wing beliefs are the same people who will vehemently deny that video games encourage school shooters and the like
>>
>>383423229
Are all people like you so cynical and full of revolting shit for thoughts? No wonder no one can stand to be around these people so they inject themselves into e-communities like a virus.
>>
>>383425286
I wish I could say it was normal summer fags, but I think the Pepe thing got a lot of kids and idiots to notice 4chan exist. Since they don't have jobs or non-drunk parents, they'll actually be here for a long, long time.

Most are easy to break crybabies, but there are just so many of them.
>>
>>383425137
Too bad the R's are just as clueless and disorganized as the D's and can't even get anything done with majorities in both houses plus the President.

That said, I am thankful that the Freedom Caucus in the house, and the reputable R senators like Rand Paul and Ted Cruz held out long enough to stop Trumpcare.

>>383425253
I was working minimum wage when Obamacare came into effect and my premiums skyrocketed 200%, plus much higher co-pays and deductibles than I was paying before. You have to be practically cheating the system rotating part-time work to get access to subsidized plans.
>>
>>383424368
> LIE and say Russia didn't mess with America's (and other countries) elections.

Funny how leftists all seem so sure, so convinced of this, and yet it's been, what, 8 months since lefties first began forcing the "1337 Russian hacker" narrative, and they STILL have no evidence of anything untoward?
>>
>>383425563
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! Fuck, I don't believe you're this mad about a post that stupid!

Welcome to 4chan, baby boy. I'm sorry the pepe post on facebook that lead you here didn't warn you this was an 18+ site.
>>
>>383413897
A 130GB download. Thanks MEGATEXTURES.
>>
>>383425454
Hitler was anti-Catholic and generally speaking the Catholic Church was oppressed when he was in power (this was mostly due to the Catholic Church attempting to use its influence to oppose him)

Hitler attempted to make a consolidated Christian church in Germany that would keep core Christian doctrine but whose message could be controlled; generally he failed at that like he failed at most things
>>
>>383425363
can we make a game where i play as an SS soldier. i mean, it's just a game.
>>
>>383425759
Go ahead and make one mate, no one's stopping you
>>
>>383425686
nono see drumpf is under investigation for ties with russia and now the guy investigating him said he wasn't investigating him and then he got fired and now the new guy is investigating him for impeding an investigation that never happened
>>
>>383425759
I heard that the Company of Heroes games let you play as Germany during WW2.
>>
>>383425746
The Pope at the time extended specific birthday wishes to Hitler while he was in power.
>>
>>383425841
in my country I would probably be locked up for a game like that.
the EU has pretty dicatorlike laws concerning free speech that they don´t approve of
>>
>>383425865
Ok? There was extensive persecution of the Catholic Church in Germany during WW2, I'm not sure why you're attempting to deny that by bringing up non-policy statements from individuals involved. I'm not the person denying that the Germans were Christian, but to call them at all pro-Catholic is retarded
>>
>>383425759
Make on then. Is everyone so fucking lazy they can't start learning to program?

I don't even like Nazis, but I've thought about making a simple game where you play as a SS soldier. But it would probably involve surviving a zombie outbreak or some shit on a battlefield, so you'd have to evade and fight zombies of both nazis and allies. But only tryhard, faggot children would play it these days, because they'd be drawn in JUST because a playable character was a nazi, so feel free to use that entire idea. I don't want to make something for a rabid fanbase of spoiled, idiot children.
>>
>>383425363
>It's a leftist improperly uses outdated /pol/ memes episode
It's getting embarrassing at this point
>>
>>383425986
Way to expose yourself as an American who read some shit about laws here in Europe on /pol/

Fucks sake you guys are embarrassing
>>
>>383426029
>catholics were persecuted
>but the jews totally faked it lmao

really makes me think
>>
>>383425286
/pol/ happened. I mean /new/ was bad enough but this is beyond retarded.
>>
>>383425851
yeah, and it's a pretty decent campaign without the DUDE GERMANS ARE EVIL LMAO trope
>>
>>383413897
Nothing.
Wolfenstein used to be satirical nazi shooter, but now it's just a nu-male power fantasy simulator.
>>
>>383426069
>a rabid fanbase of spoiled, idiot children.

Steel Division: Normandy 44, Red Orchestra 2 and Hearts of Iron all allow you to play as the Germans.

None of those fanbases fit your description.
>>
>>383425503
i never, ever said that
i just think it makes for a very unhealthy political climate when depicting violence against one end of the political spectrum is totally okay but if someone thinks your game attacks the political left's sweethearts, it's a huge scandal

like people were seriously arguing that Hatred was a
>woman killing simulator
or a
>genocide simulator
even though the bystanders were randomized.
there was a huge internet drama because that cyberpunk pixel adventure's dev said he doesn't like feminism

surely you wouldn't deny that vido game journalism is awfully biased politically
>>
>>383426140
Oh, anon hurt your fee fees? If you can't handle that, you need to lurk more.
>>
>>383426145
What the fuck are you even talking about mate? I'm not a /pol/ack who denies the Holocaust. Here's some light reading for you:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_persecution_of_the_Catholic_Church_in_Germany
>>
>>383413897
That it continues to subtly tell the player how better the world would have been if Germany had won, and that only shitskins and subhumans would have things to complain
>>
>>383426143
Way to expose your self as a typical ignorant liberal.

Games in Germany aren't allowed Swastikas, for example, so good fucking luck making a video game about an SS soldier.
>>
>>383426069
of course people would play it because the main character is a "nazi". that shit's super rare.
>>
>>383426143
way to expose yourself as an liberal american how has only very little knowledge about what is going on in Europe
Germany literally passed a law just last week that forces companies like facebook or twitter to remove "hate speech" from their sites or face a 20 million euro fine.

also I´m from europe
>>
>>383426257
>y-your butthurt, i can tell! i-i won!
^this is what you're doing
>>
>>383426257
cringe
>>
>>383425286
I'm not
Fuck the Nazis
I just hope you'll also be able to kill the communist old man.
Communists are far worse than Nazis were.
>>
File: 1475598049732.png (1MB, 1200x918px) Image search: [Google]
1475598049732.png
1MB, 1200x918px
>>383422509
To this day I would still go after Schrodinger's tight, German, cat-boy ass. Even if it meant being deported to the Mengele Shack.
>>
>>383417181
A lot of people seem to forget that World War II was a war and the ideological brass at the top wasn't necessarily the grunts at the bottom.
>>
>>383418440
When did Cap serve in the Pacific theater?
>>
Average German soldier did nothing wrong and was most likely drafted

let's celebrate brutally murdering and slaughtering them am a rite'
>>
>>383426225
Nigga, those are all realistic WWII games, right? Kids don't play that shit, they're afraid they'll fucking learn something. I'm talking you being a freshfaced SS officer surviving zombies, no educational value whatsoever. Little kids would love that faggot shit.
>>
>>383413897
i'm excited for shitty Jew propaganda that doesn't portray the national socialist party or the German people in the slightest
>nazis and kkk allied up when they held vastly different ideologies
>niggers fighting against Germans when Germany and the national socialist party was the only political ideology to treat niggers like human beings at the time.
>more magic space jew technology that the Germans stole because oy vey goyim da 6000 bajillion shoahs
>not fighting the japanese at all ever, even though in the first game its explained in every piece of lore that you get about america that the japanese treat americans like subhumans compared to the germans
>people unironically going "dude its just a game why would anyone push anything political in a videogame"
inb4
>why are people upset about this game and not the last one
because the first one was just so ridiculously retarded that it was funny, this is just sad propaganda being pushed by people that lost the election, without even a journeyman's grasp on history or the people they are trying to demonize
>>
>>383426396
Way to expose yourself as some faggy Americunt

I'm Czech. Just because some shit is written down as a law does not mean at all that it's enforced in every situation
>>
>>383426415
>>383426421
>Make fun of one anon
>get two
Can I make it three cucks in a row?
>>
>>383426495
He is for hugs, not fugs!
>>
>>383426618
So why don't you make a "realistic" game where you play as an SS officer, from easy campaign in France to being assraped in Russia?
>>
>>383426143
anon, simply debating the number of people killed in WWII or saying
>i don't care about the Holocaust
can get you in prison
literally
if you make a statement that can be interpreted as glorifying violence against an ethnic group, you will be prosecuted
you bet your ass an FPS where you play as a Nazi soldier would be interpreted as such
>>
>>383417181
>WWII
>fighting for freedom
Never once.
>>
File: 5bb.gif (640KB, 200x157px) Image search: [Google]
5bb.gif
640KB, 200x157px
>all these Amerilards who have fallen for HIAG propaganda
>>
>>383426257
I cant wait for everyone to forget about this game a week after it comes out so all these retards pretending they've been here for years fuck off with their twitter speak
>>
>>383426742
>just because some shit is written down as a law does not mean at all that it's enforced in every situation
Exactly.
Nobody bats an eye when your resident imam says whites should be driven off the streets, but say Islam is inherently aggressive and you're fucked.
>>
>WWII game
>no option to play as a german soldier forced to fight in the war against his will
>>
File: picture.drawing.photo.jpg (121KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
picture.drawing.photo.jpg
121KB, 900x900px
What happened to Italy and Japan in this timeline?
>>
>>383426601
of course they didn't, but keep in mind wolfenstein is an alternate universe in which german soldiers are gentically modified, injected with testosterone, adrenaline and more freaky shit.
>>
>>383417181
these are the good ol times you nigger
>>
>>383427040
There are no Muslims in my country so I can't relate, murrifat
>>
>>383426784
He is for gentle shooting under the moonlight and a cute unmarked grave under a football stadium.
>>
>>383426801
I'm not making shit. You make that game.

The only good thing about that idea is that you'd probably design the game backwards. The final Russia levels would be worked on first to be hard as balls, and then the whole early game is tutorial cakewalk. Even early Russia wouldn't be too bad, but then winter sets in, supply lines dry up, and you're stuck out here while the allies are probably bombing your family.
>>
>>383426601
The German soldiers in this game are all trying to kill you. That's a start.
>>
>>383417181
>world war 2
>fighting for freedom ever
you mean fighting a war against the only people that ever had the courage to stand up against Bolshevik communism while simultaneously being duped by our own communist compliant government which in conjunction with new york wall street jews financed and created the communist ideology for the sole purpose of controlling the masses and later subverting western civilization after the only race and ideology that had the guts to fight it was dead and out of the way.
also as a friendly reminder the founders of communism were new york jews, Leon Trotsky's real name was Lev Davidovich Bronshtein
>>
>>383427041
>WWII game
>No option to fight as a Polish conscript and end up getting gunned down by some Americans while begging for mercy
>>
>>383426462
This
Fuck nazis and fuck commies
>>
>>383426948
But you'll be here for EVERY THREAD. Even if the rest of /v/ moved on, it would still be something that upsets you whenever you see it. It's just a videogame, faggot.
>>
>>383427190
Hope you'll manage to keep it that way. I mean it.
>>
>>383427330
>fuck nazis
>knows nothing about national socialism
>>
File: 1499559359264.png (39KB, 1056x869px) Image search: [Google]
1499559359264.png
39KB, 1056x869px
>this entire thread
>>
>killing nazis in Wolfenstein is bad
The fuck. It's Wolfenstein. You see a nazi - you shoot a nazi.
>>
>>383427417
>you have to know every little detail about the people you hate
I don't care who's a Bolshevik, who's Marxist and who's a Maoist. Fuck Reds, the whole lot of them can go die.
>>
>>383427428
Oh well, I think we actually got to talk about the game a little bit.

Oooooh, I wonder if the White House is still standing. I figure that would be the final level if it is, but who knows. In game they nuked the fuck out of America, right?
>>
File: Culture-Victory.jpg (64KB, 900x437px) Image search: [Google]
Culture-Victory.jpg
64KB, 900x437px
>>383427060

TNO mentions in newspaper clips that Japan was turned into a glorified puppet state by the Nazis. I believe Italy was pretty much the same, with the illusion that it's all equal and voluntary between the different powers.

It's also worth noting that most of the world has been successfully pacified under technologically-advanced Nazi military rule, which means that the world of TNO is closer to "world peace" than our reality.
>>
>>383427060
Italy is too irrelevant for it to be featured in any form and Japan got probably annexed in one form or another. There's no way Nazis would let them be when they can colonize the fucking moon
>>
>>383427381
Having a hard time deciphering this post
>>
>>383427689
>which means that the world of TNO is closer to "world peace" than our reality.
Well, yeah, if ANYONE completely subjugated the world, it would overall be "peaceful". There would be no "war" because all fighting would be "terrorism".
>>
>>383427665
The only dead here are your parents. Too bad China is now captalist and USSR is dead so they can't finish the job.
>>
File: pol.jpg (700KB, 1000x767px) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
700KB, 1000x767px
ITT
>>
>>383425686
Didn't Trumpo himself admit that the Russians interfered in the elections during a twitter rant not long ago? And tried to blame Obama for it?
>>
>>383427913
You do realize there are people in Western Europe calling themselves Maoists, right?
This is why I said I don't care about precise labels.
Reds are red and fuck Reds. It's that simple.
>>
File: 1492317826325.jpg (114KB, 557x305px) Image search: [Google]
1492317826325.jpg
114KB, 557x305px
ITT
>>
>>383428079
>interfered in the elections
As in Russia ran state-controlled news campaigns to try and influence public opinion. Same thing every fucking Western country does.
Democrats of course like to pretend this means Russians hacked the voting system itself which no credible news source says.
>>
>>383428079
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/878413313188802560
you have to consider how incompetent and stupid trump is
>>
>>383428410
No, they don't say that. InfoWars and other news sources try to say that that's what they're saying by quote mining so that people like you can say "LOL DEMOCRATS SO STUPID" when in reality it just makes you look retarded
>>
>>383427903
pls remember that when the resident leftist talking head tells you we'd be better off with a world government
>>
File: 1493242648396.jpg (359KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1493242648396.jpg
359KB, 1200x900px
>>383427903
I hate when people think peace is anything other than the fruit of victory, fucking hippies
>>
>>383428006
/pol/ btfo forever! they are literally shaking right now
>>
>>383428735
America has lost every war its been in since WW2 but the nation's citizens have enjoyed peace at home.

Peace is the fruits of economic prosperity.
>>
>>383428614
google.com/search?q=russia+hack+voting+machines
that's exactly what they're saying
>>
>>383427302

That scene makes me furious to this day, but that's pretty much the point of it.
>>
>>383427689
I mean if you ignore the Megan-holocaust (one of the levels is in a concentration camp), and the constant global uprisings and resistance fighters that the Nazis only successfully clamp down on like the week before BJ really gets it going.
>>
File: Go Back.jpg (136KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
Go Back.jpg
136KB, 546x700px
/pol/ needs to leave
>>
File: 1458369153032.gif (808KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1458369153032.gif
808KB, 625x626px
>>383429082
>>
>>383428410
Is Obama responsible for Russia putting Trump in power or not? Answer me. We need an independent investigation.
>>
>>383429082
yeah i'm sure that peace is because you have a lot of money and not because your nation is on a whole nother russia-tier continent and has the most powerful army and navy and airforce in the world
>>
>>383427191
He'd just show up behind you laughing his head off at the "prank" before giving you a tight hug that lasts a few seconds too long.
>>
>>383429125
desu i couldn't be mad at someone for killing an enemy that was raining machine gun fire on him just five minutes prior
being at the mercy of some shithead is probably the most infuriating thing a man can feel
>>
>>383429242
no u
>>
File: 1451423014683.gif (496KB, 500x455px) Image search: [Google]
1451423014683.gif
496KB, 500x455px
>>383429314
>Russia putting Trump in power
Oh, my days.
>>
>>383429334
And how do you think we afford that giant military? Hamburger taxes don't work unless everyone's buying hamburgers.
>>
>>383417108
I have. And I fucking hate them AND their "fans".
>>
>>383413897
It's wonderful that stupid people all across the country have stupid things to argue about now that the nu-world memes involve calling people cucks (a phenomena that has existed within the upper class white society since the middle ages and is only now dispersing into the decaying middle class) and rating everything on a scale of 1 to 10.

Daily reminder that if you have a strong absolutist political identity your iq is likely lower than 100
>>
File: toddzi-cropped2.png (769KB, 900x740px) Image search: [Google]
toddzi-cropped2.png
769KB, 900x740px
>>383413897
All of it looks so good.
>>
File: 1448020246806.jpg (63KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1448020246806.jpg
63KB, 604x604px
>>383429463

They literally say "We're not German. We didn't kill anyone!" in the language of the people who were forcibly conscripted in the Nazi military. They're speaking Czech, and I think Miller (who's a school teacher) got the vibe that those people weren't speaking German.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7dmcHoODZI

You can say that the anger and adrenaline justifies killing people who were victims and not aggressors, but that's still an action based on ignorance.
>>
>>383429662
>memes involve calling people cucks (a phenomena that has existed within the upper class white society since the middle ages and is only now dispersing into the decaying middle class)
Wait... are you saying calling people cucks is the "politically correct" of the Right? That makes a lot of sense.
>>
>>383429778
Of course it is, I'm just saying that given the circumstances, I can't hold them at fault.
>>
File: 1466094403476.jpg (19KB, 341x395px) Image search: [Google]
1466094403476.jpg
19KB, 341x395px
>>383429614
wow the military is funded with money holy shit what a revelation

nobody ever said that money was irrelevant
>>
>>383429917

I'm sure if you were related to those men who surrendered, you would feel differently. I can't emphasize enough that those weren't German men and they weren't speaking German.
>>
>>383425056
Says the nervous caucasoid using his leg to push a kekistani flag under his bed
Thread posts: 227
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.