[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just bought a vita

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

And I have a 100 dollars in psn credit. What games you recommend I should buy?
>>
Save your psn dollars and hack that thing.
>>
Why do you people always buy consoles before researching the damn thing? Get Soul Sacrifice.
>>
>>383412040
Okay I'll pick up soul sacrifice Delta since it has extra content.
>>
>>383411606
Hack it if it's on FW 3.60. Return it if it isn't
>>
>>383411606
All of the Mikus.
>>
Any other game recommendations
>>
>>383411606
US or EU?

They have Different sales going on atm

Everything done by vanillware: Dragons Crown, Muramasa rebirth, Odins sphere,

other games: persona 4 golden, Oreshika, Ys games, Tearaway and littlebigplanet for less combaty.

basicly if you like weeb games you're pretty good, there's basicly only Killzone mercenary and Uncharted golden abyss that is western aaa.
>>
>spending money on Vita games
Not only is the console hacked, it's literally MANDATORY to do so given the SD card adaptor is going to be out in a month or two, and won't be supported on OFW.

You don't seriously want to spend 100 bucks on a memory card, do you?
>>
>>383413689
I'm in the US
>>
>>383413689
>Tearaway and littlebigplanet for less combaty.
is what i meant. persona, oreshika and ys are jap rpgs
>>
>>383413341

Any other rhythm games?
>>
>>383413829
Already have a 32gb memory card. I'm set and I'm not poor I don't need to pirate games.
>>
>>383413562
Hack it. Also, Persona 4 Golden, Danganronpa, Atelier, Trails of Cold Steel, Disgaea 3/4, Odin Sphere, FFX, Ys, Dragon's Crown. Also, hack it, faggot.
>>383413989
Persona 4 Dancing All Night is awesome if you like P4. Also, hack it.
>>
>>383414007
Hacking it isn't just to pirate games. You can download emulators and stuff too. It just generally improves the system by giving you more control over it.
>>
>>383413829

>SD card adapter is going to be out in a month or two

They're making an SD card adapter?
>>
>>383414007
>I'm not poor
Enjoy carrying around a dozen shitty little cards, and hoping every day that the cheap flash memory Sony put into the memory cards doesn't shit the bed on you and delete all your saves, which is a super common issue.
>>
>>383414234
They basically just need to finish up the coding side of things for the new CFW, and then the chinks will hop on board and pump them out for 5 dollars each because the blueprints are freely available.
>>
>>383414264
Implying my collection is physical.
>>
>>383413907
https://psprices.com/region-us/discounts/?platform=PSVita&sort=date

SSD, uncharted, Killzone are all on sale
Severed is considered good but you should check it out first to see if you like it(more like you should like att all games before buying them).
Wipeout 2048 is racer, tearaway is also on sale.
Shiren the wanderer and Sorcery saga for roguelikes. and there's some psp games on sale also that you might take a look at.
>>
>>383414531
You know that's even worse, right? You're putting even more strain on that memory card, and 32 sure isn't enough to fit even half the games on. 64 is really the minimum, are you poor?
>>
>>383414050
I asked about games not jailbreaking. If I wanted to do that I would have already.
>>
>>383414751
64gb is only available in Japan and I'm not gonna bother to import it when I can get two 32gb cards for less :)
>>
>>383414853
Yeah, but like, you should hack it tho
>>
>>383411606
Buy Henkaku.
>>
>>383414972

>64gb is only available in Japan

You can buy it on Amazon, my man

I have also found cheap memory cards from kids selling their unused Vita stuff on apps like letgo
>>
>>383414751
Piratefag calling other people poor.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.