[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I go into this correctly for a first time player?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

How do I go into this correctly for a first time player?
>>
don't try to be as optimal as possible in your first few playthroughs. figuring shit out for yourself and inproving is half the fun.
>>
>>383411734
How the fuck do I make money
>>
File: 1c9fc911e02d0c6d29788d6564b83698.jpg (122KB, 828x1169px) Image search: [Google]
1c9fc911e02d0c6d29788d6564b83698.jpg
122KB, 828x1169px
>>383410494
>>
>>383412991
the thumbnail made it look like there was green fart gas emanating from her butt.
>>
>>383411909
>beat up tiny bands of mountain bandits; sell the loot
>learn to fight and bet on tournaments
>buy iron in the northeast and sell in Swadia
>get a decent gang of horsemen and go hunt sea raiders; sell the loot
>>
>>383410494
Beat up looters and bandits and build power strike , HP and powerdraw when you have a bow. Enter tournaments and bet 100 on yourself each round. Starting as a swadian and using sawdian cavalry as your main troops is good for a first run because they start in an easy area (bandits in other areas are harder) and swadian knight will almost never fucking die.
You need a nest egg to get going though so doing tournaments is pretty good and safe. You need the stats and the skills to win though but it all take practice and beating up bandits. Once you can afford a small good army you can become a mercenary and raid enemy villages and beat up lords. When in doubt 40 swadian knights will get you through almost anything.

Also you want to look up a companion chart and travel around the world and collect 8 companions that get along. Or really you just need the ones to be your medic and path finding and engineer mules but might as well take the others....

That's my basic set up that I enjoyed anyways. You get good at the combat and get pleanty of action in swadia being in the center of the map.
>>
File: 1493653762781.jpg (41KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493653762781.jpg
41KB, 720x960px
>>383413374
>>383414118
ty. i was starting elsewhere and getting raped
>>
>>383410494

Do tourneys
Get bored
Quit

The most common playthrough.
I hope they learned a few lessons for Bannerlord.
>>
>>383410494
A few tips for you. Skills are seperated into a few categories. Party, Personal, and Leader. Party means whatever NPC has this skill it affects the entire band of soldiers you have.

Personal means it only affects the NPC/Player themselves. Usually weapon based skills, and persuasion.

Leader skills are really only important for the character you play as. The near the bottom skills Leadership, and Prison Management, are some of these. Make sure your player utilizes points into these skills. As they're great skills, and (really) are only able to be utilized by your own character.

A easy way to make money is to use blunt damage signified by a lowercase b on damage outputs of weapons. Usually hammers, clubs, and maces fall into this. Beating an enemy with blunt damage knocks them unconscious, and allows you to enslave them, slaves can then be sold in taverns in large cities where ransom brokers show up randomly. Most prisoners sell for about 100-200 denar each.

There's even a command in battle for all your units to utilize blunt weapons to maximize slave captures. Just be aware, if that unit lacks a blunt weapon type, they'll use their fists. I think under f3, or f2, in battle.
>>
>>383410494
Step 1: hire Sarranids ->good and easy mounted units
Step 2: bully bandits for money
Step 3: git gud at tournaments and use bandit's money to bet on yourself
Step 4: spend 10.000 gold on dyeworks (talk to guild master in any city) rivacheg is a good one to start with
Step 5: repeat step 3-4 until you have dyeworks everywhere
Step 6: get an army of 100+ Sarranid Mamelukes and dont take shit from anyone
Step 7: once you have a fief you can garrison troops in Add 1000 lvl 1 villagers+ 200 Master Archers + 100 Mamelukes so nobody has the balls to ever take your fiefs
Step 8: Play until you win
>>
>>383414118
The problem with Swadia is that King Harlaus is a fat greedy fuck and will never ever give shit to you, and will hold feasts at the most inopportune times.
>>
File: 41de631edb936dac90f0f61c916ac4cf.jpg (132KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
41de631edb936dac90f0f61c916ac4cf.jpg
132KB, 768x1024px
>>383415719
where do you make your homeland?
>>
>>383411909
just like in real life:
>buying and selling stuff
>robbing people
>doing repetitive shit jobs
>>
>>383414621
>>383416875

Who's that girl?
>>
I have 80 hours of M&B Warband on steam without mods. Is there any mod y'all recommend?
>>
Is Floris mod any good?
>>
>>383417541
Last Days of the Third Age
>>383418321
No.
>>
>>383417541
Prophecy of Pendor
Gekokujo
Mount and Blade 1257AD

>>383418321
its ok if you want Vanilla+ experience, but total conversion are better
>>
>>383418652
>>383418795

Thanks /v/ros. Yeah I tried Floris a while back and I didn't like it too much. I'm gonna check out some of those total conversions. Cheers
>>
>>383410494
Start out anywhere but Sarranid and Khanate and do the tutorial missions. They give you some money and a few guys with more than clubs.

Then go hunt some bandits. Best if you do it in Swadia or Rhodok. You can also do quests for village elders. In fact, that's highly recommended even late game, since the better you're liked, the more you can recruit.

At level 3 or 5 or so, you can start hunting Sea Raiders. They mostly spawn near that one northern Vaegir town.

From them you get decent armor, decent swords and decent shields. Farm them for money and save up a bit. Maybe invest in a better horse.

Keep an eye out in the taverns. You will be able to hire companions. You can level and equip them yourselfes. Some dislike each other, some like each other.

With some money you can go to the town elders and buy property. That property will give you weekly profits. How much you get depends on a lot of shit. Look what the market of the town sells for cheap and act accordingly.

Now you've got a money base and you can do other stuff, like do quests or go raiding or join a kingdom.
>>
>>383411909
>make sure you have skill points in prisoner management
>rescue Manhunters from bandits
>build up a band of bounty hunter horsemen
>go north and capture seas raiders
>turn them in for mad dosh
>>
>>383417541
Warsword Conquest. It's not finished but it's very entertaining if you like Warhammer.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.