[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The world of games is in a kind of a trance right now. People

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: xboxonex.jpg (208KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
xboxonex.jpg
208KB, 2048x1152px
The world of games is in a kind of a trance right now. People are programmed to accept so little. But the possibilities are so great...

Xbox One X is not just a console, it's an entirely new game system. And it involves a whole 'lotta new toys that WE have the privilege to be the first to try out. So show some fucking respect to MS/Xbox One X /v/
>>
>>383407056

I'm getting one.
>>
I don't even know what autistic shit you just said but I plan on doing a midnight launch with the Xtreme Bone. Really to see what the faux-k/4k patches do do Forza Horizon 3, Gears 4 and co.
>>
The thing is fucking pointless. Look at Sony. Look at Days Gone, there's nothing out there better looking and are you telling me the Xbox One X can compete? Fuck. No.

But hell, this game looks incredible. It's almost like the world's greatest game artists ought to be punished for handing humanity the single most deforming of reality yet. We're doomed once Days Gone hits the shelves, goodbye productivity, goodbye life,
>>
>>383408131
Nice try but thats a real life photo
>>
>>383407056
>Xbox One X is not just a console, it's an entirely new game system

No, it's the same game system but more powerful. Yet even with that new power available for the GPU it's still the same shitty gimped mobile CPU from the XB1, PS4 and PS4 Pro which will bottleneck the system hard.
>>
>>383408131
Another fucking zombie game. Really
>>
File: lewd.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
lewd.gif
2MB, 500x281px
A trance eh?

Like a hypnotic trance?

I do trance play with my partner. He has conditioned me over the course of several months to go out like a light and become a submissive cocksleeve whenever he says my trigger word. It started as a game but now it's basically involuntary. Even if we're fighting about something whenever he wants to he just says my trigger and I'm on my knees with my mouth open, completely submissive and horny.
>>
File: hm.png (3MB, 1279x1428px) Image search: [Google]
hm.png
3MB, 1279x1428px
>>383408131
>>
>>383407056
>it's an entirely new game system
>doesn't have a single game that won't run on the fat Xbone from 2013
hmmm
>>
The Xbox doesn't do anything new. If you want to see what it can do, get a half-decent PC and you can play all its exclusives too.
>>
File: 1499610375048.jpg (43KB, 600x646px) Image search: [Google]
1499610375048.jpg
43KB, 600x646px
>>383409029
>get a pc
>>
Yes hello hip youngsters. The XBOX One X will be truly revolutionary with the best graphics in true 4k. It is the most powerful console ever built and will offer exciting new experiences with games like Forza 7, Crackdown and Sea of Thieves all at 4k. We gotta spread the word through our favourite social media platforms.
#buyXbox
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.