[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smash Trailers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (299KB, 820x420px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
299KB, 820x420px
Smash 4's been out for a while now and there's no new content. It's essentially done. While we're waiting for Smash 5, I want to know what you guys thought of the trailers Smash 4 did to reveal characters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvudMu-5kIU&list=PLi32z5GPgGrVuZ14tRQlNgM-vhdvwigs-&t=12s&index=1

Did the trailers hype you up? Did you look forward to trailers? Which trailer was your favourite?
>>
>>383403916
The trailers were very good.
I liked the Mega Man one, its music was very exciting.

I hope they do the same sort of thing when they announce the next Smash Bros.
>>
Idk, there's still people who plays smash 4, they even still held tournaments and shit.
Online isn't dead either, at least on the 3ds it isn't
>>
Why would nintendo ever release a "New" smash game when they can just resell you smash4 for $60 with 3 new characters across 9 new amiibos and some mode they cut from a previous smash?
>>
>>383403916
I was sad Ryu didn't get a real trailer.
>>
>>383403916
Mega Man had the best trailer by far. I was flipping out when watching it live with my friends. I wish Pac Man got a trailer. You'd think a big 3rd party character would have gotten more love, but I guess thats what you get when he's revealed behind closed doors.

I would have a much better appreciation for Duck Hunt and Bowser Jr's trailers if they weren't shown off after the 3DS version came out.
>>
>>383406264
Pac did have a trailer though. It's one of the better ones. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFb6hCFwe2w
>>
Mega Man should have been done live, just for the reaction.
>>
File: wojak.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>shulk got leaked a few days before his trailer

fuck I was so mad, I would have jumped out my seat the moment gaur plains appeared
>>
>>383406736
I guess they really didn't have a choice
>>
>>383406448
yeah but he didn't get a special cinematic or anything. It's just gameplay footage.
>>
>>383407505
You know they totally named it that because of the leak. It didn't really have anything to do with the actual trailer, compared to other character trailer titles.
>>
>>383406736
Shulk's trailer was legitimately god-tier. Amazing music, great visuals, good choreography, and an interesting gimmick. That god damned leak ruined it all.
>>
>>383408020
That might have been in relation to the whole "if Sakurai had to use the Ghostly Adventures design, he wouldn't put Pac-Man in" or something.
>>
Nothing will ever top Brawl's trailer, although Mega Man came pretty damn close.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ueUMld-7VM
>>
>>383408760
>>383403916
>>383406264
Step aside casuals.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfQ75gr2znA
>>
File: gamecubeablage.jpg (82KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
gamecubeablage.jpg
82KB, 500x370px
I prefer not to know the new characters until I actually unlock them.
Didn't really work for smash 4 though because I'm in the community.
Instead of trailers they should have worked on singleplayer content.
>>
>>383409078
This shit still gives me goosebumps
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.