[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There are people who unironically chose to save Wyatt over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (262KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
262KB, 1920x1080px
>There are people who unironically chose to save Wyatt over Fergus in this scene

Explain yourselves.
>>
>>383397714
fergus was older and more ready to die
>>
who gives a shit? the story doesn't change either way
>>
>>383397714
Why is there even a choice if fucking nothing changes. It seems like they just made the campaign for fergus and wyatt was an after thought.
>>
>save Ferghus
WAH I'm too old, you should have saved him

>save Wyatt
WAH I'm too young, you should have saved him
>>
>>383398061
Eh, one gives you health upgrades and the other gives you armor upgrades. I'm guessing both of them are alive in Wolfenstein II though? Unless they carry over your save from the first game.
>>
I remember I hesitated for too long and it didn't let me pick but I can't remember what happened
>>
>>383399106
You die.
>>
>>383398061
>>383398907
Plus you see a different side character in each one. Yeah it doesn't really change the plot much in the grand scheme of things, but I'd say just enough changes between each playthroughs to make it interesting.

We never saw Wyatt and Fergus in the same shot during the Wolfenstein II trailer, though. I'm assuming it's still a split timeline thing, especially with the running theory that one route will have you wearing the Jewish super science power armor and another has a head transplant onto a different body.
>>
File: 1498999669407.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498999669407.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>383398061
biggest change is Fergus keeps reminding you you're just a loony killing machine while Wyatt looks upto your sheer determination and undying will
>>
>>383397714
Wolfenstein related. Does stealth gets any better in higher difficulty?
I just just want guards to react to dead bodies, I'm not expecting full Hitman.
>>
>>383397714
Fergus :
> + encourages you to pick him
> + at relative peace with his death
> + older than Wyatt
> - he's your close friend
> - clearly more experienced than Wyatt

Wyatt :
> + young blood
> + panics at dying from Deathshead's experiments
> + saved your life a few hours before
> - less experienced than Fergus

I'm assuming the choice that matters is the one you make on your first playthrough going in bllind, since then you wouldn't know about the lockpicking / hacking minigame, J/Tekla, and the different upgrades.

It makes more sense to save Wyatt, since saving Fergus kinda paints BJ in a more pragmatic, even anti-hero light.
>>
>>383400048

No. It's not that kind of stealth. Stealth in Wolfenstein just means killing someone silently. It has nothing to do with sneaking or proper infiltration. Some levels you can't even avoid direct confrontation. You use stealth to control when the real killing starts.
>>
>>383400048
'maybe next game will allow proper stealth' is a thing people have been saying since rtcw
>>
>>383398247
this
both of them were ungrateful cunts and blamed you for not saving the other
>>
>>383401438
What's wrong with this? Both were under a lot of stress and made valid points in how the other could've done their jobs better.
>>
>>383401438
Didn't give a fuck about either, only wanted to save anna
>>
>>383401828
would've liked different arguments than a reversal of what the other was arguing

they barely even thank you
>>
I chose the old guy because he had more fighting experience.
>>
>>383402018
>they barely even thank you

Yes they do, when you save them in the prison.

you can't expect them to say "thank you for saving me when their comrade's corpse is still warm. It's poor tastes.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.