[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has the Zarya bullying stopped?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1471188224959.jpg (113KB, 483x676px) Image search: [Google]
1471188224959.jpg
113KB, 483x676px
Has the Zarya bullying stopped?
>>
>>383395894
For the most part I'd say so, after people saw how awesome she was.

>tfw no muscle wife to hug me like big fuzzy Siberian bear
>>
>>383395894
>Projection: The Posts
>>
I will continue to bully her until she gets a skin that isn't a garbage fire.
>>
She has that "tumblr feminist" style, but she also deeply hates omnics to balance it out.
I guess people have accepted her since she panders to both extremes.
>>
i never see anyone playing as her
>>
>>383397747
She's kinda shit since her charge nerf, iirc.
>>
>>383397051
>tumblr feminist
>Deeply hates the opposition.

These aren't balancing each other out, anon.
I'm pretty sure they're on the same side.
>>
>>383398040
But the omnics are supposed to be the good guys and tumblr regressives would never admit that they're on the side of the villains irl.
>>
>>383395894

Yes and now the fapping has begun.
>>
>>383398267
I'd say that white men are the good guys irl
They've created a society that is not only the most technological and medically advanced but a pioneer of human rights.

Yet Tumblr says they're the devil.
>>
>>383400119
I'm pretty sure you can't really draw parallels between irl caucasians and OW omincs because there are actually caucasians in OW.

But I know what you mean. Zarya has the problem hair, hates the chrome supremacist capitalist patriarchy and will not admit that she's on the side of the evil ones.
>>
>>383397993
The meta is currently pushing rush heroes with escapes and she doesn't fit too well with that. My problem is that the charge drops down so fast that you can't have a single shield not get hit and you have to throw them out almost on CD to get any use out of it. On the other hand I think she might have been too powerful before the nerf so there is definitely some tweaking needed there.
>>
>>383395894
>Zarya will never bully you with her penis
>>
I can't wait for her to get BLACKED by Doomfist. Fuck her annoying dyke shield.
>>
>>383397747
>>383397993
she cant do much in the dive meta, she actually used to be a good solo carry hero on diamond and below since it was stupid easy to get her to full charge
>>
>>383395894
what is this autism
>>
>>383400863
She fits well into dive comp
Shield on the retard diving, free 40 charge
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.