[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this GOTY? >not a shill >mods on /v/ are useful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: cFpoFSZA.jpg (55KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
cFpoFSZA.jpg
55KB, 400x400px
is this GOTY?

>not a shill
>mods on /v/ are useful
>>
>>383392420

Can you play this alone? :<

>not a shill
>>
>>383392420
probably

>>383392495
yes
>>
>>383392420
No, it doesn't have a real lasting impact, there's only one map, the game mode never changes, it relies heavily on luck for the player outcome, and the replayability seems finite unless they intend to change it up with future patches.
>>
>>383392495

yes friend you can play solo, duo or squads with mates or alone. its fun try it out

>not shilling ofc
>>
so I kinda dont like the game, care to explain waht makes it so good?

>this is not marketing i swer on mi mum
>>
>>383392675

it sold 4 million copies

and ITS FUN dude

>not getting cucked by jews
>>
>haha its not dead guys it actually sold a lot of copies haha why do u guys keep saying its flkavour haha everyone buys it that must mean its good

>not getting paid to do this btw

>totally not an ugly smelly curry indian doing this full time
>>
missing the part where I have multiple IPs to post from to bump this but you get the point.

mods are fucking retarded and useless on this board.
>>
>>383392420
well /v/ seems to to hate it with a passion, so it's probably not bad
>>
>thread about to 404
>"is this game fun alone"
not shilling
>>
>>383393476

ofc not

>mods are not useless retards
>>
>263,975 In-Game
So, saying it's dead and dying is a meme, right?
>>
It's an interesting mixture of fun, horribly frustrating and shit

Also full of campers
>>
Is there any reason to win or lose? Is there a progression system for cosmetics or anything?
>>
>>383395301

>sales are the only thing that matters
>literally the only thing you shills ever talk about

yea, sales make a game good. you should buy it too because it sold a lot.
>>
>>383392420
It's fucking terrible. And I play it with friends.

h1z1 is superior in every aspect, yet that game is still pretty shit. The entire genre is flawed due to technological limits and they'll never be able to make a good King of the hill game.
>>
>>383395785

Yes youll get a chicken dinner and can go on twitch and reddittt bragging how u got the din dins (and brain cancer)

>btw im not shillling or anything
>>
>>383395785
Cosmetics are irrelevant, you replace them all with shit You find Anyway

There's a leaderboard if you're interested in that kinda thing
>>
>>383396087

>not a shill btw
>>
>>383395785
More credits to unlock cosmetics so you look cool from the drop and leaderboards.
>>
>>383392420
>pc goty is a rip-off of another game that was already the 1000th iteration of zombie survival shooter
So.. This is.. The power.. Of the.. PC!
>>
>>383392420
No, but it's pretty fun. I don't get why some people foam at the mouth with hatred for it on here.
>>
It's possibly the most frustrating game I've ever played

Armour is irrelevant and makes no difference

Everyone camps

The entire round is based on luck where the circle spawns

Vehicle controls are just horrible

There's only one map and game mode

There's no training area, so if you're new prepare to get dicked

Oh and everyone camps
>>
>>383392420
there are similar games to PUBG which came out earlier what does PUBG do better than them?
>>
>>383397036
The guy who literally invented the gamemode is developing it with a known studio.
>>
>>383396945
>There's no training area
This needs to be added. For new players, learning things like bullet spread and drop is such a long steady process of roughly figuring out how each gun works at all different distances and angles. And then taking a shot in-game is such a risk. Even if you do hit the person, if they are experienced and have a better connection than you, there's a good chance they'll just turn and kill you instead if you are not prepared to keep hitting them consistently at whatever distance / angle you are trying to hit.
>>
Is this critically-acclaimed game coming exclusively to the Xbox™ home console?

>not a shill
>>
>>383396945
wrong
pickup grenades, if you can't find them you're not looting fast enough
yes, this should be changed to set locations that are well designed
Yeah, but cars are really only used to get from point a to point b
BUT IT'S A BETA
arma2 battlegrounds :^)
>>
How is this game more fun than say mount and blade deathmatch?
>>
>>383398421
Entirely different games. M&B is more fun in my opinion but you get different enjoyment from each.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.