[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It really makes you think.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10

File: comparision.jpg (710KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
comparision.jpg
710KB, 1600x1200px
It really makes you think.
>>
>>383387663
Just let it go, David.
>>
To be fair, Hayter acted like a pitiful, salty baby on twitter after it happened. At first he acted like it was all cool, but he slowly got more and more bitter. At least he made Wolv-
>>
>>383387663
David it's over.
>>
How could that young boy voice an old man?
>>
>>383387663
Hey David, what's it like on the dole?
>>
>>383387663
https://youtu.be/seuq0haB43g?t=7m
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw_JViLCLwA
>>
More like David Gayter imrite
>>
>>383387663
But i don't wanna think.
>>
People like Kojima more than Hayter, that's really all there is to it.
>>
>>383387663
The difference is that Hayter is a snotty little bitch who literally cannot sperging out about this one job he lost.

People were even more mad about him being fired as they were about Bateson, but Hayter kept acting like an autistic fucking child about it literally for years and threw away any compassion people had for him.
>>
>>383388481
Should have been the first post.
>>
>>383388232
Keiffer phoned in so many lines
>>
File: 1445804568163.jpg (35KB, 530x326px) Image search: [Google]
1445804568163.jpg
35KB, 530x326px
Hayter had every right to be mad. Only brainwashed Kojicuck WILL deny this

https://youtu.be/hfxNQ7Tfuus

>Kojima wants to make films but he's not talented
>Goes into gaming and eventually makes MGS

>Hayter gets hired to voice Snake
>Becomes massive fanboy with extensive knowledge and appreciation for the series since he voiced every cutscene, every codec call, every grunt, every co-ops communications, and he even re-voiced MGS1 while slashing his pay to have more of the original cast return

>Konami wants to make an MGS movie and won't let Kojima direct it

>Hayter, screenwriter, hears about this and writes an entire script for the game.
>Plans to hire Hugh Jackman, a friend, to be Snake and to funnel his knowledge of the character into him

>Due to Hayter wanting to use a specific director, Konami picks Avi Arad, a heartless Jew, to make the movie instead
>They don't even give Hayter, massive fanboy and screenwriter, a chance

>Arad meets Kojima and toys with his naive aspirations by no doubt offering to introduce him to other directors like Del Toro
>Convinces him to fire Hayter the iconic voice
>Suggests to replace him with Kiefer Sutherland, a friend of his

>Kiefer is then instructed to feign interest and pretend actors give a fuck about video games in an attempt to get Hollywood's Jewish foot into the gaming industry
>Does a shit tier job voicing for the game

The reason we don't play as Snake is because he is a chatty bastard that has thousands of lines of dialogue and Kiefer would charge millions for that because recording would take months.

The series wasn't concluded because Kojima had to downgrade the story for that.

Del Toro also distracted Kojima with Silent Hills, taking his attention away from MGSV further resulting in our unfinished game.

Kojima is fired by Konami for fucking MGSV up, Silent Hills is cancelled.

MAGNUM OPUS.
>>
>>383387663
heaps of people lost their shit over hayter losing his role what the fuck is this selective memory bullshit?
>>
>>383388494
yep
>>
>>383387663
david hayter was awful in all roles except mgs 1

he was tolerable in 4

he singlehandedly ruined mgs3
>>
>>383388897
The only reasonable post in this thread.
>>
>>383389031
3 was a worse game than the first two in the first place. It catered to brainlet fanboys who just wanted an action movie.
>>
>>383389246
I couldn't get over the shit camera.
>>
>>383389246
i agree but his voicework in that game was 0/10
>>
I don't give a single shit about any voice actor that isn't based Sugita.
>>
>>383389246
Story wise maybe but gameplay wise, it's a big step up from how repetitive mgs2 was in setting
>>
>>383389031
agreed

idk why he was so shit in MGS3
>>
David Hayter got Left Behind...
>>
>>383387663
>for no real reason
>>
File: 1496700615149.gif (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
1496700615149.gif
2MB, 448x252px
>>383387663
When Kiefer actually spoke it was pure kino. I liked Hayter as Snake, but there's no contest.

And he threw a huge bitchfit about being recast, which didn't help the whole thing.
>>
>>383387663
Where is gayter these days?
>>
Hayter might have gotten more sympathy if he hadn't reacted like a big whiny baby.

Also I think people would definitely have been against it if it had been Solid Snake who was recast, rather than Big Boss.
>>
>>383387663
i've never seen anyone say anything about the hitman VA
i doubt anyone gives a shit
>>
File: 1063103240875.jpg (21KB, 400x324px) Image search: [Google]
1063103240875.jpg
21KB, 400x324px
>Sam Fisher's VA was changed in Blacklist because he felt the series should have ended with Conviction and refused the part
>He almost refused to do Conviction too but caved because he liked that the story had to do with Sarah
>>
>>383391262
Same with Ironside in Splinter Cell but you know how David is, he likes to exaggerate his "arguments".
>>
>>383391262
There was enough of an outrage that they went ahead and contacted Bateson to get his voice and likeness back into the game. No idea where the fuck you were when all that shit went down.
>>
is this more of that "voice actors union" marxist propaganda? no one wants to give you free commie bucks just because youre part of a union, faggot.
>>
>>383391262
At the very least there was an outcry on Hitmanforum, a fansite that the devs kept an eye on.
>>
>>383391470
Don't try to relate this to politics' shit. This is just Hayter being a crybaby and faggots taking the chance to shit on koji-god.
>>
>>383388897
Every kojima dick licker will deny this
>>
>>383388232
I can't believe people on /v/ defend MGS but shit on TLoU.
>>
File: CAPTCHA.jpg (4KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
CAPTCHA.jpg
4KB, 300x57px
>>383387663
COCKS
>>
File: 1400913315846.jpg (222KB, 984x525px) Image search: [Google]
1400913315846.jpg
222KB, 984x525px
>>383387663
David your a fucking hack no one cares
>>
>>383388897
This makes a lot of sense, but there's really no proof so I'll trust the guy who has never made a bad design decision in his life.
>>
>>383389657
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNlkBl0Z7h4
>>
>>383388897
>a lot of /v/ used to look up to Kojima as something of a personal hero
>extremely hyped for MGSV
>MGSV is a mess
>people lose faith in Kojima and some anon goes literally insane trying to make sense of it all
>only info on new project are weird vague trailers
Phantom Pain indeed.
>>
File: 1448247043324.png (5KB, 256x223px)
1448247043324.png
5KB, 256x223px
>>383387663
The real question:
Did David Hayter make this meme?
Or was it the DHIDF?
>>
>>383392075
See? Sugita is awesome. He should voice all characters, including female ones.
>>
>>383388897
I think Kojima was getting salty that Hayter was more iconic in the west, than Koijma himself.
>>
>>383391262
That's because they brought him back.
>>
>>383392960
He was salty Hayter actually worked in film and started to see himself as Kojimas partner or equal instead of someone just to be directed.

Kojima's one life goal is to be involved with a movie, and he had this pretty much literally who gaijin work on X-Men 2 and a couple other decent films. It made him absolutely furious as Hayter got more popular with the MGS fanbase.
>>
>>383387663
Hayter stopped being good after mgs1, he started doing the comical snake voice in 2 and never went back.
Bateson has remained consistent for all these years just like Ironside did before Ubi sacked him, granted there's not a lot 47 says but at least is consistent and we'll done, even in Absolution of all places.
Also he's not whiny like Hayter.
Keifer may not be an actor out of this world but the few line he recorded for Punished and BB are superior than Hayter's and fit the more serious tone of 5, when it's being serious, Hayter's voice would just come off as awkward and kills the seriousness if said situation, look at mgs4 and mgtpw for proof, and no I'm not talking about the gravely old man voice from 4.
>>
File: 1444109739035.png (682KB, 1272x713px) Image search: [Google]
1444109739035.png
682KB, 1272x713px
>>383388897
This is all true. Kojia is so fucking pathetic, a grown man constantly wanting to be in pictures with le celebs like a little fucking girl. All faith and respect for him that I had went out the window when he had that "panel" with Jordan Vogt Roberts, apparently a fan of Metal Gear.

The entire panel was just to try and convince the audience that Kojima is some kind of film savant who los this way and that he should be ucked off by all the world because of how brilliant he is, some kind of cinematic Alexander that could conquer the world if only his voice could be heard. Too bad their entire "panel" from start to finish is community college tier film analysis with only a few oddball movies which Kojima probably was recommended by Refn and Del Toro. That one Spanish movie with the naked boy and the gunfighter? That's Del Toro.

I should have known better than to get my hopes up. Kojima did the same thing on the MGSV Bonus Disc, a gay little "documentary" of instagram tier clips of "visionaries" and "Hollywood people" speaking canned lines about what a genius or how important Kojima is but never anything specific, never anything with weight, never anything that proves they played the fucking games or know anything about them.

And then they end the panel (Jordan panel) with Jordan sheepishly begging the audience and Twitter to "let everyone know" how much the fans want an MGS movie, which means it is never happening, just as it has always never been happening.

Despite how much I like some of the characters Shinkawa made for him (Shinkawa has essentially been the director for the last ten years, but not the writer) I think that Kojima is an embarrassment, through and through.
>>
>>383393278
Kojima is a hypocrite. I remember how he was saying on Twitter, how a voice actor makes a character and he refuses to continue the story of the character whose voice actor died, like Japanese Campbell. And then he goes canning well known fan favourite Hayter in his next game.
inb4 Kojima doesn't consider western VA the proper one
Then what's the point of cocksucking Hollywood.
>>
File: 1451623946211.jpg (766KB, 750x994px) Image search: [Google]
1451623946211.jpg
766KB, 750x994px
>>383393395
I should add that this VIDEO from the MGSV bonus disc is the only goddamn thing on it aside from 30fps rips of the last 4 MGSV trailers.

No Phantom Pain trailers, none of the other weird stuff or clips that came out over the years. No music, no pictures, nothing. Just that goddamn Jeff Keighley cumrag "documentary" as though it was important or worth seeing.

Really embarrassing for a grown man to need to consistently shape his own image in such a fucking mechanical manner.

Basically? Kojima is a redditor faggot narcissist. Not just any old narcissist but a 24/7 self-obsessed and deeply diseased man who has hit a mid-life crisis but will never have the insight to realize it.

I hope he is able to drop some baggage and make something interesting with Death Stranding but I really don't think he is capable. It would not surprise me if half the game were "homages" to The Walking Dead scenes.
>>
anyone got screenshots or links to Hayter's bitch fits?
>>
>>383391416
I always thought Ironside was overrated. He sounded extremely out of place, especially after the first game. Amazing voice, meh performance.
The new guy did well, it's just that he has a less "in your face" cool voice.
>>
>>383394430
>Kojima is a redditor
You know there's no point in saying that?
>>
>>383387802
Why did you suddenly stop talking it's not like you said candlejack or anythi
>>
>>383388897
Where's your trip caramel?
>>
Bateson is more on part with Akio Ohtsuka than with David Hayter, as he's actually responsible for actually developing and improving the character of Agent 47 instead of just doing good line delivery.
>>
>>383388897
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guillermo_del_Toro%27s_unrealized_projects
The only reason Del Toro is working with Kojima is because 60% of the projects he works with are either cancelled halfway or just never get to start in the first place. He has moved to videogames because Hollywood won't take his shit anymore, i love his movies but the guy is a total wreck.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.