[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nintendo Switch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 24

File: Switch2.jpg (3MB, 2500x1406px)
Switch2.jpg
3MB, 2500x1406px
ITT: we talk about
>likes
>dislikes
>games you are playing/played
>games you want
>rate the Switch
>other thoughts
>>
>likes
Solid upcoming games
Split Joycons work shockingly well
>dislikes
Games and peripherals shockingly expensive
Not much to play right now, I sold Zelda and Mario Kart didn't hook me as there was nothing to aim for
>currently playing
Tetris demo mostly, otherwise just on my PS4 for the time being
>games you want
Got Splatoon 2 pre-ordered, although I hadn't played the first. Used my Zelda money for it. Gonna grab Mario Odyssey too
>rate the Switch
8/10
>other thoughts
Please make Pikmin.
>>
The switch is a nice piece of kit OP. It does need more games, but it's fun to use for the few games it has. Battery life is still shit. If you got the dough and like nintendo fork it over. If you don't meet both conditions it's not for you.
>>
File: IMG_1219.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px)
IMG_1219.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
i liked mario kart and the fact i can play with a friend whenever i want
i dont like the trash wifi and garbage battery life
disapointed by zelda also but its still good
waiting for games now
>>
>>383387519
>2017
>being black
>>
>>383387519
literally me except im white and live in brazil
>>
>>383386820
>like
OS is extremely fast and responsive
Pro controller is amazing
BoTW and MK8DX
I love handhelds
>Dislike
Solo joycons suck a little ass
Wiggly joycons
Grip feels cheap as fuck
Battery life
>Playing
BotW
MK8DX
>Want
Shantae
Metal Slug
Mario Odyssey
Splatoon 2
>Rate
8/10
>>
>>383386820
>likes
Great IPS screen
Comfortable with upcoming games
Versatile
>dislikes
Easy to scratch screen
Cooling platform could be better but would probably deplete battery life
>Games you are playing
Disgaea5
Super Bomberman
Zelda
Mario Kart
>games you want
Fate
Mario
Xenoblade
Blade Fighters
Fire Emblem
Metroid
Super Smash Bros
A Mega-Man IP
JRPG's
>rate
3.8/5
>other thoughts
More games, take risks need to bring back old IPs, don't cater to children or treehouse.
>>
File: myupcominggame.png (429KB, 913x704px)
myupcominggame.png
429KB, 913x704px
>>383386820
>likes
Great versatility, amazing concept that was solid in execution, streamlined OS (I seriously love the minimal OS), controller options are all great, local multiplayer handled excellently
>dislikes
Barely any worthwhile games out, peripherals and accessories are TOO expensive, online play seems to be seriously lacking, no virtual console
>currently playing
Zelda DLC and Mario Kart 8
>games you want
Well, mainly Sonic Mania, Mario Odyssey, Splatoon 2, War Groove, and some other exclusives that I forgot.
>rate the Switch
8/10. A few more amazing first party games and some more really good multiplayer 3rd party games, and it'll be perfect. Other than that, the only way it would be a perfect console is if it was a bit more powerful, but thats unrealistic without the price being much higher and the form factor being larger.
>other thoughts
Nintendo better not fucking do a revision for AT LEAST another 2 - 3 years.
>>
>likes
Zelda
Splatoon
Joycons
Instant screenshot function

>dislikes
No miiverse
No netflix
Have to use an adapter to get a good connection online
Cant turn off the console remotely
Cam only hold 10k screenshots at a time no mateter how big your MicroSD card is
No eshop music
Cant organize games in the menu like you could on 3DS and WiiU
>>
>>383388186
I also want a secure browser and app features. The switch should kill off tablets even though they are already dead.
>>
Has anyone gotten one very recently? How the fuck did you go about doing it? I'm ready to suck twelve dicks to get one holy shit.
>>
>>383388438
Kept refreshing for a very long time
>>
>>383388438
I used istocknow while at work, called my nearby gamestop and drove on over there.
>>
>>383388438
Go to the nearest 30-40k pop. town around you and shop the stores there. A lot of lower demand places like that have plenty in stock.
>>
>>383387519
I wish I were black just so I could take photos like this.
>>
>>383389013

You can still take photos of yourself playing games even if you're not black
>>
>likes
Super fast OS, booted up my Wii U the other day and was taken back by how incredibly slow games booted up
Modular as hell, I love turning one controller into two for some co-op
60 FPS on my games (with the exception of Zelda)

>dislikes
The included Joycon grip doesn't have a charger
Taking the straps off the Joycons is really fucking hard sometimes

PuyoPuyo Tetris, Minecraft, Mario Kart, and ARMS mostly.

>games you want
Splatoon 2 is a day 1 purchase. Also thinking about picking up Shovel Knight, Shantae, and Disgaea, but money is tight.

>rate the Switch
9/10 probably my favorite Nintendo console to date.

>other thoughts
I hope they put Pokemon Bank out so I don't have to transfer everything manually from my 3DS to the upcoming Pokemon title. Also themes would be cool.
>>
>>383386820
Remind me, anon, wich nintendo console flopped, wii u or switch? And which had the big ass blocky controller?
>>
>>383386820
Bayonetta is the only game that can make me buy a switch
>>
>>383388438
>waited too long to pre order before release
>upset because I had planned this to be my first console purchase at launch
>checking all sites every day
>give up hope
>wake up one night at like 2am
>Wal-Mart had them in stock online for like thirty minutes
>get pre order
>Wal-Mart delays it to the next week
>all hope is lost

walk into Wal-Mart on launch day and there are six switch consoles and no line
>>
>>383386820
I'd love to rate it, but I'm still undecided. I'm pretty confident in that I want one - though I have some minor worries left, but it is quite expensive for me when all the costs are factored in, especially since I have to pay Europe tax to get one in the first place and I live in the eastern part of it. At least I can pull the trigger at any time, as neither scalpers nor availability is a problem over here.
>>
File: 1341900439892.jpg (249KB, 596x627px)
1341900439892.jpg
249KB, 596x627px
>>383386820
>likes
Portable 720p gaming
>dislikes
Stupid shit gimmicks like HD rumble, manlet size controlers and only a handful of good games.
D5
>games you want
Splat, Xeno 2, FEH, chin megami toe sand, pokemon, fucking want P5 on it and a few others
>rate the Switch
6/10. Cheap build, shit plastic screen, bad tiny controlers and need to shill out 70 kikes for a "proper" control, could use a better battery.
>other thoughts
System could have better potential if it wasn't yet another gimmicky piece of shit and staid as a home console with actual hardware instead of half decade old shit. But expecting nintendo to do anything right is like expecting a winning lottery ticket.
>>
>likes
portability. this feature is somehow still underrated
gyro aim as the standard. I literally cannot go back to analog stick aiming
>dislikes
over priced periphreals
>>games you are playing/played
zelda, mk8, arms I actually love and it makes me sad /v/ hates it, puyo tetris, snake pass, shovel knight and snipperclips. Thats the order I rank them too
>>games you want
Never played splatoon even though I had a wii u so I'm hyped for 2, sonic FUCKING mania and odyssey obv
>rate the Switch
Call me a fanboy (I am) but honestly 10/10. BotW is one of my favorite, if not favorite game ever, mk8 I have 1000s of hours in (including wii u playtime), tetris is the GOAT portable game, and more. Plus I like how the hardware actually justifies its existence unlike the ps4 and bone which are just underpowered locked down pcs
>other thoughts
Switch has insane potential. Don't fuck this up Nintendo
>>
>>383386820
>likes
It works
Clicky buttons are nice
UI and all the features are simple and easy to use
Screenshot button is neat
>dislikes
The stand comes out with the slightest touch and even gravity
My right joycon has a permanent mark from where my finger sits on the buttons despite only owning the switch for a week
The wifi is absolute garbage, it has the worst range out of all my devices even my Nintendo DSi and shitty 10 year old PC
Can't pirate games yet
Arms
>games you want
Mario, Splatoon
>rate the Switch
5/10 not worth $300
>>
>likes
The central gimmick works extremely well, and is seriously useful, I've been in multiple situations where i just pulled it out and started playing metal slug with a friend no matter where we were
It comes with two controllers that nearly every game bends over backwards to support
It's pleasantly powerful for a tablet that would cost <250$ on its own
The screen is nice
Excellent no bullshit UI
Playing with split joycons is actually comfy
The games all support standard control schemes
HD Rumble is kinda cool and I really appreciate Nintendo trying to push that forward
It will inevitably get hacked and be an amazing emulation machine
>dislikes
the little plastic stand doesn't stay in all the time, I have to really finesse it and often it just flops open
It's a tablet but it can't do stuff that tablets are good for (e.g. internet browsing, streaming services)
online is barebones atm and the smartphone stuff they're pulling doesn't sit well with me, although I'll likely just be using discord anyway
Peripherals are expensive because of all the bullshit they stuffed into joycons (an IR camera? Fuck off.)
>games playing
Zelda - 85 hours, personal goty and maybe favorite game of the past 5 years or more
Metal Slug 3 - a few hours, fun for co-op
>games wanted
Splatoon 2 is day one for me. Looks excellent.
I've been considering FAST RMX pretty much since launch but I can't really convince myself when I already have Redout on PC
SMO, obviously.
Sonic Mania, even though it's multiplat, will be great on Switch
Motherfucking Metroid Prime 4 has justified this system entirely for me, I can't help fangirling over it
Maybe XBC2? I dunno how I feel about those characters.
>r8
8.5/10, the first year lineup of games is really great.
>>
>>383388521
>>383388527
>>383388848
>>383389269
Found a brand new Switch on Kijiji for $480 Canadian. I think I'm going to do it
>>
>>383386820
>likes
The UI is great, just nice and simple
The games, frankly
The eShop is a lot more streamlined and easy to navigate
That fucking Pro controller
>dislikes
The Joycons are arse
The size. I'm probably the only person who thinks this, but holding it in my hands feels awkward as fuck, and it's why it stays in the dock
I Am Setsuna and Shantae. Need to get back to BOTW, but that'll be after Gravity Rush 2, Near A Tomato and Persona 5 are cleared up. Also, just bought Blaster Master, so will be playing that
>games you want
Most stuff that's coming out for it:
Spla2n
Pokken
Mario Odyssey
Xenoblade 2
Lost Sphear
Metroid Prime 4
That fucking mainline Pokemon man
>rate the Switch
8/10
>other thoughts
I want themes like the PS4, and more avatars. Info on what the VC will entail would be nice, too. Other than that, keep the games coming, and give us more surprises like MP4 and Pokemon.
>>
>>383389597
Anyhow, here's my opinion based on whatever I've had of the Switch so far:

Well, I only got to play Snipperclips. And stare at other people playing BotW.
>games you want
BotW, MK8DX, Splatoon 2 and Puyo Puyo Tetris definitely. Probably some indies too (Blaster Master? Stardew Valley? Kamiko? Not sure yet), especially the kind of game which would work better on the Switch over a PC. Super Mario Odyssey also seems great, but I'll wait for reviews. ARMS seems good, but I'm not sure. I need to look more into the other upcoming titles.
>other thoughts
I've used the system very briefly at a StreetPass meetup shortly after launch. The split controllers do feel a bit small. I love the gimmicks Nintendo chose this time around, being a portable-centric gamer myself. And I like Nintendo games. However, I'm slightly concerned about the quality of Nintendo's online offering this time around, though the push back to 2018 and the change of the model of bundling older games with it seems to at least imply they're trying to be careful not to mess it up too much. And, well, Europe tax makes me a bit sad.
>>
>likes
Multiplayer works nicely with split joycon in most games
I've been having no issues with online play
Seems to have good indie support
>dislikes
Joycon buttons sometimes feel too tiny for my huge ass thumbs
I'm A FUCKING LEAF so games and accessories are fucking expensive
Zelda
MK8D
ARMS
Metal Slug 1 and 2
Puyo Tetris
Thumper
>games you want
Odyssey, NMH 3, W101 and Bayo 1+2 since I never had a Wii U
>rate the switch
Solid 8/10, everything about it has been working perfect so far for a one month after launch unit.
>>
>>383388234
>Cam only hold 10k screenshots at a time no mateter how big your MicroSD card is
How do you even take 10k screenshots? I've had my Vita since release, and I barely took 2000
>>
>>383386991
>has literally no games and 1 coming in 2 weeks
>8/10
You people really are fucking delusional.
>>
>>383386820
>>likes
Beautiful screen, the 720p+ handheld console I've been waiting for
Long enough battery life to last through my longest commutes while playing Zelda (~3 hours)
Fast, minimal and responsive OS
HD rumble is actually kinda neat, when it is used properly
Split Joycons is comfy
Great games so far
Overall love the modular design, I would have killed to have something like this back in high-school.
>>dislikes
Some games releasing later on it than Steam/PC, hopefully this becomes less of an issue as time goes on
Expensive peripherals
Joycon straps not using the same connection mechanism as the grip/switch
The official Hori Nintendo licensed screen protectors not being made of tempered glass
Kamiko + Zelda, waiting for Splatoon 2. ARMS was neat so I might get it later
>>games you want
Splatoon 2, ARMS, Pokken, Odyssey, MHXX, and Xenoblade 2 in the near future
>>rate the Switch
8½/10
>>other thoughts
I need a comfy online co-op game to play on this thing
I also need a PMD game
>>
likes - ultra comfy sprawling out and using split joycons. Can play in portable after the gf goes to bed so I don't have BING BING WAHOO blaring on the TV and wake her up
dislikes - that good awful plastic screen. Can't glide your finger over it at all. Joycons have shitty signal. Have a few missed jumps or rogue camera movement
games you are playing/played - botw, mk
games you want - smash, and I'm a sucker for Mario party
rate the Switch - current state 6/10
other thoughts - they should have waited to release and had all of the online/vc etc ready at launch as well as some beefier hardware
>>
Guys I wanna switch but its fucking overpriced zelda machine. Should I buy this one or go for the 3DS (never had)?
>>
>likes
Console feels good
>dislikes
Battery power sucks
Zelda MK8 ARMS Puyo
>games you want
Splatoon 2 + Mario
>rate the Switch
5/10
>other thoughts
Needs to get the indie devs in so the console isn't dead.
It has the power for them and they make great portable games.
>>
>>383393189
3DS is a good purchase this far into it's lifetime. Hold out on the Switch if you feel so lukewarm about it, there's bound to be a cheaper bundle come christmas
>>
>>383387519
>using apple
>>
I got a launch Switch and have been enjoying it for the most part. Still working through BotW and played a bit of ARMS the other week with friends. Now whenever I try I get DNS errors out the ass. I was able to download the splatoon demo, delete and re-download arms but I still can't connect to parties. I've tried cycling the power and actually restarting the thing, but no luck. Anyone else have this issue?
>>
I'm going to get the Spla2n Switch. Should I get ARMS as well?
>>
>>383393189
A cheap 3DS on older firmware has a library that's PS2-tier
>>
>>383393996
Isn't the Switch bundle sold out?
>>
>>383388438
I got one last week. Walked into Target to buy some soap and they just happened to have a switch left from their last shipment. Meanwhile the Walmart in my town hadn't gotten a single switch since March
>>
>>383393996
Only if you have friends to play it with or enjoy playing fighting games online. It's a good game but not a lot of single player content.
>>
>likes
Simple UI
Portability
Insta-2players
Comfy
>dislikes
Feels very fragile
Ucomfortable distribution of buttons on joypad 2players
Arms, MK8, Fast, ZeldaBotW, Shovel Knight TT, Snipperclips
>games you want
Splatoon, Pokken, XenoB2, FireEmblem, Metroid P4, Mario Oddisey, Skyrim
>rate the Switch
8-10 its a great experience but it needs improvement
>other thoughts
This needs 3rd party support even i the form of ports
>>
>likes
This console offers different play styles, 1st party games are fun, switching between playstyles is simple, resolution in handheld mode is pretty good for a handheld, dock does not seem to scratch the screen after playing between Handheld/TV mode for a week, most games seem to preform well, MK8D runs at 1080p 60fps in docked mode and most (not all) other upcoming games will be at 60 (for BOTW I'm playing the latest updated version which cut down on FPS drops but still runs at 30fps), good game lineup for this year especially considering Wii U's lineup and lack of games from populsr franchises, and no de-sync or loss of signal to reportfrom the left Joy-Con.
>dislikes
Found the Joy-Con straps to be a little hard to get off (even if you do match up the symbols), battery life is decent but most likely you'll need to carry a charger with you, the dock doesn't scratch the screen but it is cheap, the kickstand doesn't allow you to set the Switch at a different angle and if the surface isn't flat it will fall over, you can't charge the system in tabletop mode due to it being blocked off (without some sort of stand), playing multiplayer with one Joy-Con makes your hands cramped depending on hand size and how you hold it, IR sensor on the right Joy-Con (even though it allows for creative programing, I think that was unessecary to add), Nintendo Switch Online being ran with a mobile app instead of on the console (probably to cut down on wasted battery, desu it is just voice chat but still could be worked out a little better)
>games being played
Legend of Zelda: BOTW, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
>games you want
Splatoon 2
Mario Odyssey
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Monster Hunter XX (I may just get it anyway since Switch isn't region locked)
and (possibly) ARMS
>rating
8/10
>thoughts?
Honestly better than what I expected, just gotta play the waiting game until other games I want come out throughout this year
>>
>>383386820
Dislike

>Battery life
>Nothing supports single joycon play
>almost no 3rd party games
>need to spend an extra $100 for a real controller
>No virtual console and Eshop is pretty barren
>>
Is HD rumble a meme? What can you do with it in a regular game?
>>
>>383388234
>Can't turn off remotely

Home menu > the BIG OL SUN icon > "sleep mode"

You're welcome.
>>
>>383388438
You just have to get lucky really

I checked the vidya section of every store I went into since March, I only got mine the other week and just happened to see they had one in stock

Its that or just accept paying $400 to a scalper
>>
>>383396572
It feels silly in your hands
>>
>>383390640
>can't pirate games on it
You dislike the console because you can't pirate games on it??
>>
>>383396598
your bun is chub
>>
>>383386820
My Switch should arrive next week but I've used it a bit in store and at a friends house

>Actually getting good games in it's first year, I bought a Wii U at launch and it took 2 years to get a great standout game
>I can play it whereever I like
>split joycons is comfy as fuck
dislikes
>paying $300 for a glorified tablet
games you want
>Mario Oddysey
>Pokken DX
>Hoping for Bayonetta 3 and a new Animal Crossing
>>
File: 1487544537676.png (128KB, 252x289px)
1487544537676.png
128KB, 252x289px
>>383392608
>Angry over different opinions.
>>
>>383386820
>>likes
the joycon a in the grip feel really good to use. tabletop mode is surprisingly useful
>>dislikes
extra controllers are expensive as shit, almost $100 for an extra set of joycon, and you still have to buy a grip separately
BotW dlc and ARMS, should probably finish the shovel Knight expansions, but I kinda got bored with it
>>games you want
Mario Odyssey and XC2, not a huge Splatoon fan, buy might give it a try if I can spare the cash for it
>>rate the Switch
8/10, decent hardware, does what is advertised, portability is a huge plus
>>other thoughts
hate the lack of ARMS discussion/recognition, it's pretty fun. I get that people are hype for Splatoon, but you'd think people would be all over a new Nintendo IP, especially with the success of the last new one and the lack of huge exclusive titles thus far.
>>
>likes
The steady release in 1st party Nintendo games (even if a few will be enhanced ports like MK8D and Pokken DX)
Physical releases of niche or smaller games (loving that for games like Puyo Tetris and Bomberman R)
Being able to have local multiplayer anywhere you want

>dislikes
No virtual console yet
Wifi connection could be better
Voicechat has to be done through an app

Most recently, ARMS (caused my bro-in-law to rage quit even though more than half the time I went easy on him and I'm an amateur).
KoF 98
Zelda BotW
Puyo Tetris
Fast RMX
USF2

>games you want
Games that are announced:
Fate Extella
Splatoon 2
Mario Odyssey
Xenoblade 2
Fire Emblem
Octopath Traveler
Blade Stranger

Games that are unannounced (or not for the West):
A new 2D Metroid
A new Kid Icarus game
A new DKC game
A new Tatsunoko vs Capcom game
Dragon Quest X and XI localization
Mana Collection localization

>rate the Switch
A solid 8/10 Great start in terms of software and traversing the UI is nice and snappy as well as quick switching between games.

Just needs some work on not looking so barebones in terms of design and VC and it could easily be bumped to a 9.

>other thoughts
I hope that Metroid Prime 4 being developed in-house means that they're going to be creating an updraft for the series like they did with Zelda through BotW and likely Mario with Odyssey.
>>
File: archeops.jpg (136KB, 894x894px)
archeops.jpg
136KB, 894x894px
>>383386820
>Likes
-Pro Controller is great aside from the digital triggers
-Joycons work well enough that I don't mind using them while the pro controller is charging
-Console/Handheld hybrid is good. It's nice being able to take it around with me but still have the option to play it on the tv
-Motion aiming gives me nearly pc levels of aiming accuracy with a controller
-Once this thing has a decent library of indie games it's going to be great for long car rides
>Dislikes
-There's no Twitch, Youtube, Netflix, or Hulu apps for god knows what reason
-Lackluster library, this thing's going to be a BOTW machine until some more decent games come out. If the Wii U is any indication we might not get that much else.
>Games I'm playing
-Mostly BOTW and Mario Kart. Also Binding of Isaac and Thumper.
>Games I want
-Metroid Prime 4, Odyssey, Smash, New F-Zero, New DKC Returns
>Rate
-5/10, with a better library in the future it could easily hit 6 or 7
>Thoughts
-The problem with the console/handheld nonsense is that it doesn't really excel at either/it's too big to be easily portable and considerably less powerful than other modern consoles
-Nintendo is repeating the mistake where they released a console without a significant library, they did the same thing with the 3DS and the Wii U. The 3DS pulled through, the Wii U didn't. Hard to guess which way this one will go. At the very least we did get a Zelda game on launch.
>>
>>383397649
>-Nintendo is repeating the mistake where they released a console without a significant library,
The Switch first year library is looking great, especially when you compare it to the Wii U and the 3DS.
>>
I don't get the whole Switch has a bad library meme, I buy every console and launch and literally none of them since the PS2 has had good games in the first 3 months
>>
>>383397879
People got salty over the no games memes and now want to bite back, but they aren't clever enough to come up with their own bantz.
>>
>>383397879
Right?
If anything I'm glad Nintendo didn't just release all their games on launch day instead of spreading them out over the course of the year, not to mention Nintendo is now caring about franchises we didn't hear from in a while.
>too bad now everyone's complaining that there's no Super Smash Bros or Animal Crossing on the Switch
>>
>>383386820

Just got mine yesterday.

>Console feels surprisingly sturdy. Way better than the 3DS and Wii U.
>Love the versatility of it. Portable, docked, tabletop, etc.
>Looks awesome as a portable -- will definitely be my main way of playing it.
>People have been complaining about the UI for some reason, but I love it (especially dark mode).
>Switch game cases are nice

dislikes
>Everything from the games to the accessories are obscenely overpriced. Why are Switch versions of games $10+ more?
>Kickstand is flimsy as fuck
>Battery life isn't really ideal, but I understand it's probably the best they could do given the technology and size. At least power banks are a thing.

games you are playing/played
>Picked up Mario Kart and Cave Story+, also fooling around with Puyo Puyo demo.

games you want
>Mario Odyssey, Zelda (already played it on Wii U though), Shovel Knight, Hollow Knight, Stardew Valley, and Rocket League. I played around with the Splatoon 2 demo and I'm not a huge fan with the way it feels. I'll try out the event next week though and see how it really plays.

rate the Switch
>In it's current state? 3.5/5. Once there are more games it seems like it'll be the ultimate Nintendo and Indie machine, which will make it a 5/5.
>>
>>383396598
Sleep mode isnt off
>>
>likes
-Comfort of portability
-Splitting the joycon for 2p
-Awesome line up so far
-Focus on games with refined gameplay than refined visuals
>dislikes
-Peripherals and accessories are expensive
-No real online service yet, still don't have to pay for online multiplayer as of now though
-Zelda
-MK8
-Arms

I'm legit surprised at how many people bought MK8 and are ignoring Arms, which is a much better game and investment (also not a port)
>games you want
Waiting for Hollow Knight and Splatoon 2 right now, would like to see them announce more games like Smash deluxe or something
>rate the Switch
9/10
>other thoughts
Current winner of the console war this year, coming from an idort
>>
neon joycon are superior
that is all
>>
File: chloe and switch.jpg (598KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
chloe and switch.jpg
598KB, 3264x2448px
>>383386820
>likes
first part library
extremely easy to use
fun, fast, and well designed ui
games load and download super fast
can bring it to campus
>dislikes
selling people portability when they may not use it
online requires use of app
best controller is sold separately
cant use the system as a controller while its on my tv.
>currently playing
Zelda endlessly
>games you want
Splat2, Mario, Sonic Mania
>rate the switch
8/10
>other thoughts
hope more devs support it
>>
>>383397879

This. People seem to forget that the PS4 was a Bloodborne machine until earlier this year.
>>
>likes
Works fast
Well designed UI
Pro Controller
Nice lineup of coming titles
>dislikes
Battery life
Everything is fucking expensive for it
Only two games at the moment
Motion controls on by default
BotW
ARMS
>rate the Switch
8/10
>other thoughts
When paid online will hit us, it will be dealbreaker - if it will be expensive and work like on Wii U / 3DS, I will probably ditch a lot of games due to it.
>>
>>383398562
Bloodborne also came out 2 years after the launch of the PS4. I bought my PS4 at launch and it was literally a multiplat machine which were all on 360/PS3 anyways
>>
>>383398281

Are you autistic? What difference does it make?
>>
>>383398639
We know it's 20 bucks a year and we get virtual console games with added online play so that's pretty sick.
>>
>>383398639
Switch online is $20 a year isn't it? I'd rather it be free but it's still not so bad
>>
>>383392468
The screenshot button is right on the controller and very quick. I assume vita screenshots take a few button clicks
>>
>>383388438
I had to get someone on /v/ to sell me theirs because there were none in stock for 100+ miles and I'm not paying $400+
>>
>>383398748
"Added online play" will just be leaderboards, count on it
>>
>>383398694
It still uses power to stay in a dormant state. How do you not understand this?
>>
>>383398752
Yeah and considering how fast you find matches in ARMS and Pokken ranked it SEEMS like the best deal compared to the others. HOWEVER, I wish it was still optional was PS+ once was.
>>
>>383398639
It's $20 a year, which is not that bad.
Adding some virtual console games with it is great too, but I'm just hoping this means better online play compared to what Nintendo did in the past when it was free
>>
>>383398850
Well i think they mentioned multiplayer and coop. Unless they no man's sky us (they might).
>>
>>383393838
what laptop do you use, senpai
>>
>>383398871

It's negligible, and keeping it on sleep mode still downloads games and updates.
>>
>>383398748
Depends if they give you access to the whole VC library or if they just trickle out one game per month that you only have limited access to.
>>
Whar LAN adapters do you guys use? Any recommendations for usb 3.0 adapters, or is actually that unnecessary?

I'm not paying $35 for that HORI 2.0 adapter, honestly
>>
>>383397859
Sure, but first year =/= launch lineup.
>>
>>383399191

This doesn't really mean anything when what matters most is the first holiday season, which has yet to come.
>>
>>383389106
it's not the same
>>
>>383386820
Any games from the Eshop worth their asking price?
>>
File: pissed.gif (982KB, 320x287px)
pissed.gif
982KB, 320x287px
>>383398993
>laptop
>>
>>383399540
Fast RMX is well worth $20. I'd gladly pay double that
>>
>>383386820
>likes
Screen looks better than I expected
HD rumble is cool I guess
>dislikes
lack of apps, battery life, controller price
>playing/played
couldn't get into BotW, so far the only games I've gotten a good amount of time into are MK8D and Puyo Puyo Tetris
>games you want
Splatoon 2 can't come soon enough.
I really want 3DS sequels, give me Story of Seasons, Etrian Odyssey, Mario and Luigi, Bravely Third, Ace Attorney, anything really.
>Rate
too early desu, I could see it being great if the games are there. From a hardware/OS/functionality standpoint 6.5/10 could be perfect with some updates and a revision with smaller bezels.
>Other thoughts
I would probably be disappointed if I didn't get such a good deal on one ($300 for Switch+Zelda+Pro controller+Joycon Straps+Screen protector+carrying case)
>>
>>383399109
I think they changed it so you'll have access to everything as long as you're subscribed. Others compared it to netflix
>>
>>383386820
>>likes
First year game's lineup is very solid. BotW, ARMs, Splatoon 2, and Mario Odyssey is a very strong lineup, Future support with core games like Prime 4 is also great.
Glad Nintendo keeps innovating with their consoles while the PS4 and (especially) the Xbone are just consolized PCs at this pc offering very little unique advantages or innovations.
HD Rumble is cool.
>>dislikes
Core system functionality being relegated to a fucking smartphone app.
Lack of basic system functionality like a web browser, Netflix, or cool features the 3DS and Wii U introduced like Streetpass and Miiverse.
eShop is incredibly basic and lacks any charm.
No folder system.
Not a word about the Virtual Console.
Beat BotW, playing Puyo Puyo Tetris and ARMs on-and-off.
>>games you want
Nothing that's out right now. Already have Splatoon 2 and Odyssey pre-ordered.
>>rate the Switch
7.5/10
>>other thoughts
I'm worried mid-tier handheld games won't be able to make the transition from 3DS/Vita to Switch. I want to see games like Etrian Odyssey and Ace Attorney make the transition and keep their consistent output of games without having bloated budgets or prolonged development cycles because they're working on a HD system now. The lack of a second screen, which both of the examples used heavily, is a worry as well. and UI will likely have to be compromised.
>>
>>383399540
Mighty Gunvolt Burst and Blaster Master Zero are both £9 and are both worth at least that much.
Blazing Star is worth £6.29 in my eyes, but I can understand why most people wouldn't think the same as it's emulatable.
>>
>>383399710
That's pretty good then, just have to wonder how often they'll update the VC considering people won't be buying individual games any more.
>>
>>383399057
Yeah i dont want that happening. I want it off. Feel free to keep backpedaling.
>>
File: Ij56tD4.png (633KB, 1024x592px)
Ij56tD4.png
633KB, 1024x592px
>Preordered a Switch and Zelda w/ switch case edition
>Played Zelda for awhile, only fought two of the SoC clones
>Haven't touched my Switch since May

Only games I plan on buying are Mario Odyssey and Xenoblade 2. I really do not care for 99% of the other crap Nintendo has released or plans to release (including Metroid). The fact that Nintendo is unwilling to do VC games and instead release mini consoles of faggotry just deepens my hatred of Nintendo starting since the Wii days.

TL;DR: basically bought a console to play 3 games this year
>>
Had my Switch for about a week now. Only got BoTW so I can't say much about how games play on it.

>likes
Portability. Even with the short battery life it's been a lot of fun being able to take a game I was playing at home out with me. Not sure the novelty will wear off but pretty kewl so far
More Splatoon in a month
Controler gimmicks seem well utilized without being intrusive

>Dislikes
Price tag and availability. General Nintendo corporate bullshit.
Dubious as to how 3rd party will go this time around
Not bundled with 1-2 Switch, so I'm never going to play it. It's kind of nice having a game to test out the gimmicks when the console is marketed so heavily around said gimmicks.
Some perfomace issues, but not sure if that's BoTW or the Switch.

BoTW is a really fun game. Doesn't add anything new to the table, but it's the best implementation of the typical open world sandbox meme game I've played. I'm happy with it but then I wasn't super hyped for it so I had nothing to be let down about really.

>Games you want
Splatoon 2
Mario Kart

>rate the Switch
7/10. Exactly what I want out of a console which puts unique controls and features above performance. I'd be disappointed if I was buying this as my sole gaming platform. Hoping I won't be let down by it's library but not played enough games to judge yet
>>
>>383399736
Ace Attorney was a GBA game to begin with, so they could make it work on Switch
>>
>>383399849

Ah, autism
>>
>>383399849
Do you have autism? Literally hold the power button and press Power off. What the fuck? How is this so difficult?
>>
>>383399932
it could be worse
imagine if you bought it for monster hunter like me
>>
>>383399932
They are willing to, they are adding free Virutal Console game for Nintendo Online subs and they said that wouldn't replace Virtual Console, you can still buy the VC games on the Eshop without membership.
Even though there's only an interview and not some other form of evidence that shows that they will do that, it's still possible
>>
File: IT'S DONG TIME.gif (2MB, 395x259px)
IT'S DONG TIME.gif
2MB, 395x259px
>>383386820
>rate the Switch
9/10. No D-pad is dumb
Zelda, Mario Kart.
>games you want
Persona 5, Splatoon 2, Animal Crossing, Metroid Prime 4, SMO, Smash 5, SMT, Wii U ports because I never owned a Wii U.
>>
>>383399971
Ace Attorney was ported to both Wii and smartphones. Porting it to the Switch would be a pretty easy deal, it seems.

Dai Gyakuten Saiban localization when???????
>>
>>383399117
This one seems to have positive reviews and appears to be on sale:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AQM8586/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_twjlzbWFB0MBV
>>
>>383399540
Buy Vaccine if you want the Steam Greenlight Early Access experience.
>>
So next payday I'll have enough money to buy a Switch. I reaally want to get one since there are a fuckload of games coming out for it, but, is there even a point in getting it right now?
As far as I know there are only two games out, and the only one coming out soon is Spla2n.
Is there anything worthwile on the eshop? Are there WiiU games on the eshop yet?
Maybe I should just wait until October for Oddysey.
>>
>>383399971
It could work, the iOS ports of the recent games prove it, but it definitely clears up a lot of clutter and makes the game look way nicer.

AA6 used the 2nd screen way more heavily than any other game so I doubt they could port an AA game like that to a single screen device without it being a fucking mess.
>>
>>383400013
>>383400118
Do you guys? Did you even read the first post in this chain or are you diagnosed with retardation?
>>
>>383400378
Same with any console, wait as long as you can manage. The longer you leave it, the cheaper it'll be and the more content it'll have.

The only reason I'd buy one now is if you want to be part of all the Splatoon 2 splatfests
>>
>>383400118
but hes right
why cant i turn off my swich from my bed to save power?
it works just fine with the ps4
>>
>>383386820
I don't have much to say really.
Joycons are surprisingly nice.
Personally the portability means nothing for me and I think it's not worth the hardware limitations it requires.
Zelda, MK8, fastRMX, ARMS
>games you want
Prime 4, splatoon, maybe mario. An animal crossing game would be nice too.
>rate the Switch
'salright/10
>other thoughts
Why does this have a touch screen?
>>
>>383400378
Do you own a Wii U, then no. If you don't then you'll have Mario Kart 8 DX, Pokken DX and Bayo 1+2 is teased to come out soon
>>
>>383400828
Yeah, I never got a WiiU, that's why I'm asking.
I'd love to play Bayo 2 and W101.
>>
>>383400421

Nigga if you're worried about the extra dollar or two that's gonna put on your power bill then you need better priorities in life
>>
>>383401589
An okay backpedal. 6/10
>>
>likes
>dislikes
super weak hardware. I blame the hardware for zelda turning out to be a pile of shit
>currently playing
tried the dlc for 5 min, but what's the point when the whole fucking game world is meaningless garbage
>games you want
odyssey
>rate the switch
2/10
>other thoughts
fuck this piece of shit portable, they should have kept it separate and released a console that wasn't weak af, then maybe we could have had a good zelda game
>>
>>383402567
You can keep using that word, but doesn't mean you're not wrong.
>>
>>383400174
>they said that wouldn't replace Virtual Console, you can still buy the VC games on the Eshop without membership.

They literally avoided saying "Virtual Console" in every single Switch-related interview to date.
>>
>>383403045
But im not. You cant turn off the console remotely.
>>
>>383398175
>Everything from the games to the accessories are obscenely overpriced. Why are Switch versions of games $10+ more?
Cartridge production costs + Nintendo prefers pricing digital titles for exactly the same prices as physical ones, presumably to keep retailers happy. However, after players complained, most companies try to throw something extra into the physical release to make it seem fair: keychains, soundtrack download codes, etc.
>>
File: 1499476109486.jpg (33KB, 422x430px)
1499476109486.jpg
33KB, 422x430px
>>383388438

I had to drive for an hour to target, they only had one left and the manager didn't wanted to reserve it ir sell it to me by phone.

I drove like hell and got it, now waiting fir Splatoon 2
>>
>>383403296
>complains about backpedaling
>backpedals
>>
>likes
Nice screen, the whole joycon gimmick works well, small but strong library of games so far
>dislikes
plastic screen leads to scratches, pro controller has a 360-tier dpad, stupid fucking phone app bullshit
Implosion: Never Lose Hope, Puyo Puyo Tetris, ARMS, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Zelda, etc
>games you want
Splatoon 2, MHXX, Xenoblade 2, Super Mario Odyssey, Hollow Knight
>rate the Switch
8/10
>other thoughts
I bought a Wii U on launch too, and I'm glad despite being stupid enough to do the same for the Switch it's turning out a lot better than the Wii U did.
>>
>>383403942
How is it back pedaling if we were talking aboit it the entire time?
>>
>>383399938

>Price tag

I find the Switch being very well priced considering is a new console and technicality comes with two controllers.

Could it be cheaper? Sure. But all companies jew the first years.
>>
>>383400778

>Why does this have a touch screen?

Why wouldn't? Splatoon already used it for thr miiverse like thingy, there are already games that you can only play with touch screen in it and it has become a standard for any portable console.

Just because you dont use it like that does not means othet people dont. I mostly play it as a portable console.
>>
>>383386820
>>likes
the screen, zelda (though it gets old after 50 hours)
>>dislikes
the online. my online is good on ps4 but i get regularly disconnected on switch. the joycons do not feel good as a couch controller
zelda, fast rmx, kamiiko, blaster master, mario kart 8, street fighter ii
>>games you want
mario odyssey, sonic mania, maybe sonic forces if it plays well
>>rate the Switch
5/10
>>other thoughts
really lacking in games. Even the wii u had more at launch. hoping for improvement but if not, i still got my ps4
>>
>>383389804
>I like how the hardware actually justifies its existence unlike the ps4 and bone which are just underpowered locked down pcs

saying you prefer handhelds then?
>>
Has anybody had an issue with steering in mario kart, possibly due to poor wireless connection with the controllers? Played at my mate's the other day, we both had instances where the game would appear to essentially steer on its own, often the opposite direction of where you were actively pointing the joystick.
>>
>>383406703
Turn off smart steering.
>>
>>383406391
not him but xbox and playstation are really just special PCs, you can accomplish much the same experience minus exclusive games with a dedicated PC for your TV like a steam machine. The Switch actually offers unique functionality instead of basically relying solely on its library of exclusives like the others.
>>
>>383407015
I'm pretty sure we did, he had me pause at the beginning of the first race to turn some options off and I assume that's what that was
>>
>>383386820
>likes
Form factor
Zelda and Mario Kart
Actual testing clients for their upcoming games (betas)
>dislikes
The dock has not and will never be used
The kickstand bit is flimsy and flaps out easily
Not enough games worth investing in at the moment
Zelda
Mario Kart
ARMS Testpunch
>games you want
Mario Odyssey can't come soon enough
>rate the Switch
8/10
>other thoughts
It's very comfortable and I have had no issues with my console from a technical perspective. No dead pixels or faulty hardware.
>>
>likes
Nice device, pro controller's good. Happy that it uses an open standard for the charging port
>dislikes
Battery life could be better. I could use a switch XL to work with my giant ass-hands
Back to playing Zelda
>games you want
FF Tactics! Tactics Ogre! Something SRPG other than Disgaea.
>rate the Switch
8/10
>other thoughts
I really hope more RPGs come to it.
>>
>>383407972
>Actual testing clients for their upcoming games (betas)
Those aren't betas, they're advertisements
>>
File: 1496160681872.png (207KB, 611x685px)
1496160681872.png
207KB, 611x685px
>>383386820
>likes
Being able to take it anywhere and play
Joycon Grip feels comfy
Pro Controller feels fantastic
Enjoying every game I have played so far
HD Rumble is surprisingly good
No more region lock
>dislikes
Switch gets hot while in the dock too long
It was a bitch to get a hold of a Switch
I wish the Battery life was a few hours longer
Zelda BotW
VOEZ
Snake Pass
>games you want
Super Mario Odyssey
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Hollow Knight
Octopath Traveler
Core Pokemon title
Maybe Splatoon 2 but I suck at shooters, we will see after the splatfest demo
Animal Crossing for the Switch if it gets announced
>rate the Switch
8.5/10
>>
Unfortunately what I dislike about this piece of shit far outweighs what I like about it... but I will take a crack at it.

The controller feel is nice.

The OS is pretty fair and not stupidly bloated

(but then again why would a game console need bloated software anyway)

Dislikes:

A huge disappointment all around.
This device brings barely anything new to the table.

There are hundreds of tablets and mods for said tablets that outperform it sometimes for cheaper.

The build quality is absolute garbage.

The docking system is built like shit.
Scratching the screens and all.

Stupid port placements.

Still uses physical media.

Tons of them dying.

Overheating problems.
People really need to stop worrying so much about making things thin. For fuck sake.

720p screen but runs at 900p on the TV
Makes absolutely no sense.
If I am paying this much for a tablet, give me something that plays in 1080p all the time.

Shitty controllers that are easy to break.

Shitty quality plastic on the back that gets permanently marked.

Seriously, all of you guys that are rating this thing above a 7 have probably not owned it for enough time.
The Wii U is by far so much better than the switch.
>>
>>383386820
>likes
Descent games good graphics

>dislikes
Too large
Feels toy-like
Accessories too expensive

Played BOTW, Mighty Gunvolt Burst, Blaster Master Zero
Playing Disgaea 5

>games you want
Mega Man Legends 3

>rate the Switch
7/10

>other thoughts
eh
>>
>>383408962
>There are hundreds of tablets and mods for said tablets that outperform it sometimes for cheaper.
In terms of raw performance, there's very few chips which outperform the one in the Switch and most of them are in high-end smartphones.

>Still uses physical media.
That's literally one of the best things about it, and you can buy digital if this bothers you.

>If I am paying this much for a tablet, give me something that plays in 1080p all the time.
MK8 Deluxe is 1080p, Splatoon 2 is 1080p, ARMS is 1080p, Disgaea 5 is 1080p with thicker fonts so they look good on the Switch's display tho. The PS4 and Xbox One don't play in 1080p all the time either.
>>
Dislikes
>arms is trash
>too many Wii u ports. Not enough new games. I own a Wii u so they aren't new to me
>no messaging system
>no virtual console
>no apps
>mk8 deluxe still won't let you invite people to private lobby
>tablet screen is slightly too small
>no third party support

With all the time in between Nintendo pulling the plug on the Wii U, which was late 2015 and now they should have more games than they do.

Also, not having the 3ds library in the eshop is a huge missed opportunity
>>
File: 3XYe6Ow.jpg (117KB, 1200x675px)
3XYe6Ow.jpg
117KB, 1200x675px
>>383386820
>like
the exclusives maybe, whenever they show up I guess

>dislike
pro controller cord is half the length of the Wii U's
this thing is making me wait for not-Wii U titles
there's still no virtual console
still can't preorder Sonic Mania on Switch even though I can on my PS4 if I felt like it
32gb storage in 2017
shit battery life in portable mode
that stick placement on the R-Joycon man, what the hell?
Can't record videos, only screenshots
Seriously though, they can release an SNES Classic but they can't get the virtual console rolling yet?

>playing
Nothing on it atm. Maybe ARMS if they update it.

>I want
Mario, and for them to finish Zelda.

>rate
Greatness Awaits/10

>thoughts
MP4 will be the worst Prime game, ESPECIALLY if Nintendo themselves are on dev duty.
>>
File: 1448489460497.jpg (58KB, 376x211px)
1448489460497.jpg
58KB, 376x211px
>>383400221

>that gif
>>
Lack of third party ruins another Nintendo console
>>
>>383398772
On Vita you just need to press the Home and Start key together, so it's pretty instantaneous. Unless you mean it's easy taking screenshots by mistake
>>
File: 1610_farmer.png (147KB, 359x575px)
1610_farmer.png
147KB, 359x575px
>>383411891
The vita is just a myth. It doesn't really exist some say. A few have claimed to have seen one. A couple claimed to have played one. All those folks committed suicide. Strange story that vita is
>>
Who buys video game handhelds?The kind of adult who plays nintendo games is not the kind of guy who leaves his moms basement to travel anywhere to warrant one and for anyone else they probably already have flappy bird on their phone to keep them occupied out and about.
>>
Where the games at? No for real. Where the fucking games?

There's so few games im considering dropping money on fucking neo Geo titles for something to play.
>>
>>383386991
don't hesitate to buy the full puyo puyo tetris game, definitely worth it
>>
>>383413478
Kill yourself, normie. Get off my fucking board.
>>
>>383389269
People are too lazy to walk into stores, they all want shit delivered to them. If the PS4 were released today at full price, it would bomb.
>>
>>383413481
Splatoon comes out soon.
>>
>>383386991
>selling your games

What are you 10?
>>
File: 20170708_170835.jpg (163KB, 576x576px)
20170708_170835.jpg
163KB, 576x576px
>>383386820
I thought about getting a Switch, but I don't like games that have 2007 graphics. Not when they're on a """"""console"""""" released in 2017, anyways.
>>
>>383414416
>Being a graffix fag

Lmao at ur life
>>
I finished breath of the wild and then put the switch back in the rubber case so it won't get dusty because the only other game I'm interested in is Xenoblade 2.
>>
File: 1499363718539.jpg (101KB, 850x832px)
1499363718539.jpg
101KB, 850x832px
>>383386820
>likes
Splatoon 2.

>dislikes
I still have to wait 12 days to fully play it.

Not Splatoon 2.

>games you want
Geez, I wonder. Pretty sure it's Splatoon 2.

>rate the Switch
Fresh/10.

>other thoughts
Pearl is cute, fuck you all.
>>
File: 1498971721048.jpg (28KB, 600x629px)
1498971721048.jpg
28KB, 600x629px
>>383414601
Nintendo could have released a console with better graphics than the PS4. You'd love that shit and shitpost about the PS4 having bad graphics.
>>
>>383414845
If they didn't go for the portability and local multiplayer gimmick, I'd probably care about it as much as I cared about the Wii U. That is, not at all aside from wishing to play the games at some point.
>>
>>383386820
>likes
fucking love split joycons holy shit
can play this goddamn thing anywhere what the fuck I love it
I like the aesthetic/feel, it's a bit snazzier than the Wii U in a way I can't quite describe. might just be the matte controllers and pretty screen
>dislikes
moving between sticks and face buttons on either joycon is annoying, and it feels slightly awkward to have my thumbs on the d-pad/right stick while pressing/holding the triggers.
dog controller is a bit too small for my tastes
not even going to bother with peripherals for the time being. I'm not paying over $60 for a controller, especially not one that I've heard has d-pad issues.
not really looking forward to paying for online. I'll have a job by then that'll more than cover the teeny-tiny $20 per year cost, but part of me feels like the only reason it's being done is because the other guys are doing it so the big guys and Nintendo know they can.
>currently playing
ARMS. I like it a lot, looking forward to the update in a few days.
>games you want
Splatoon 2. Sorta want to pick up Graceful Explosion Machine as well, but I'm always a bit iffy on indie games that cost more than ten bucks.
>rate the Switch
7/10, though sometimes it feels like a 10/10
>other thoughts
I really hope they find a way to bring the best parts of Pikmin 3 into Pikmin 4
>>
>>>/vg/
>>
>>383414845
Even if they did it would be so negligible that people would argue it doesn't actually have better "graffix" and we would have 200 threads a day comparing trees and bushes in screenshots.
>>
>>383414416
If you don't like outdated underpowered hardware, why buy a console at all?
>>
>>383414845
they did that with the gamecube, didn't work well for them sales wise
>>
>likes
Portability has been amazing for my lifestyle and gaming habits, incredible first party lineup for a debut year
>dislikes
Overpriced peripherals, "Switch Tax" on multiplatform indie shit (although to be fair, on none that I would've bought anyway), backwards Nintendo online policies
Zelda, MK8D, Disgaea 5C, ARMs, TumbleSeed
>games you want
Splatoon 2, Mario Odyssey, maybe XC2 but i have reservations about it so far
>rate the Switch
8/10
>other thoughts
Weird focus on multiplayer games for Nintendo, but MK8D, ARMs, and Splatoon 2 will all get heavy play in rotation from me for a long time to come, so their release early in the life cycle is great
>>
>>383416369
Graphics wasn't the issue. It was the weird tiny disc no one asked for and the lack of DVD player
>>
File: 1499509127544m.jpg (90KB, 1024x746px)
1499509127544m.jpg
90KB, 1024x746px
>>383386820

>Likes

90% of Nitendo games are a must buy for me, specially splatoon, smash and pokemon which are all confirmed.

Portability. Being able to play wherever is amazing for my lifestyle.

Control's variability including 2 players with only one console.

>Dislikes

No Netflix or similar apps
Shortage of games the first months. Online seems iffy so far including the exclusion of Miiverse.

>Playing

Zelda, Mario Kart, Shantae and Puyo

>Want

Splatoon 2 is the big one next to Fire Emblem Warriors . I am excited to see the new Pokemon games as well.

>Rate

8.5/10

>Thoughts

Irs been a good first year. I hope they use other franchises for the next one. DK, Pikmin and Advance Wars specifically.
>>
>>383419286
Games back then could easily fit onto Gamecube discs. It was just an issue of marketing, not technical problems.
>>
>>383387519
What is it with black people who post their video game collection needing to post their hands in said picture to show off their blackness?

It's like they're the women of /v/, but instead of their faces, they post their hands.
>>
>>383420426

They literally make it to trigger (You)

And seems like Jamal succeeded
>>
>>383386820
My only real dislike for the Switch is that they could've waited a handful of months later and used the newer rendition of NVIDIA's Tegra X2. The upgrade in sheer power would have made developers a little less mawkish in porting new and existing third-party games.

But that's only a minor issue to me at worst, because I bought Nintendo to play Nintendo. I've got a decent PC and a PS4 for everything else.
>>
>>383420756
What would happen if they figuratively did it to trigger (you)'s?

Also is Fate/EXTELLA getting a limited edition for the Switch in America?
>>
>>383420426
>black "people"

It's just one disgusting faggot. Chances are, if you see a sudden onslaught of console war threads followed by interracial porn, it's him.
>>
>>383420920
They spent years developing the thing and working with Nvidia to make it to specifications. They weren't going to suddenly stick a car chip that nobody's using into it by waiting a few months.
>>
>>383414416
Why do poor people always go for grafix first?
Thread posts: 176
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.