[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So we all agree Outlast II > I, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Outlast2_13.jpg (222KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Outlast2_13.jpg
222KB, 1920x1080px
So we all agree Outlast II > I, right?
>>
>>383384249
yes
>>
>>383384249
no
>>
>>383384249
dunno too scared to play em
>>
Story was pretty shit.

Everything else was alright though
>>
I can't really care much about it when even outlast one was just jumpscares once every 3 minutes.
>>
>>383384249
whistle blower superior
>>
>>383384249
Mechanically yes. Storywise not as great but had its moments.
>>
>>383384534
lol pussy
>>
>>383384249
No? Outlast 2 was completely out of place pacing with shaky storytelling. As it stands, outlast 1 is leagues better.

I'm hoping the DLC will redeem the series.
>>
>>383384583
It's more like the exact other way around, it's hard to get scared by anything when you expect a jumpscare at every transition.
>>
File: 1465381509763.jpg (978KB, 1946x3456px) Image search: [Google]
1465381509763.jpg
978KB, 1946x3456px
>run into room
>see disturbing scene
>get chased
>run
>repeat ad nauseum

Outlast pisses me off so much because it could have told an interesting story and had fun gameplay too boot, instead they just went the easy route and made a game where you do nothing but run and hoard batteries.
>>
>>383384636
>Outlast 2 was completely out of place pacing with shaky storytelling
How? The story was supposed to be crazy and hard to follow, since the main character is slowly losing his mind.
>>
>>383384568
The problem was the story you thought it was telling you was a billion times more interesting that the story it actually gave you. Oh, it wasn't an end of the world antichrist scenario where my protagonist unwittingly helped birth the devil spawn because of his crushing guilt over the death of a girl he used to know? It was just lol mircrowaves and notumbrella experiments making everyone go curazayXD? Great, I guess.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.