[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://nypost.com/2017/07/08/were-l osing-a-whole-generation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 614
Thread images: 67

File: video-games-1.jpg (119KB, 978x652px) Image search: [Google]
video-games-1.jpg
119KB, 978x652px
http://nypost.com/2017/07/08/were-losing-a-whole-generation-of-young-men-to-video-games/amp/
/v/ UTTERLY BTFO
>>
>kyle smith of the nyp
this cunt will literally hate you even if the only thing you do in your life is breathing air, he's an insufferable faggot.
>>
That's fine, video games won't judge me.
>>
>young men get told we are pointless and should die and leave the world to the minorities and women
>young men retreat from the world in droves to live a life that they enjoy because the world doesn't want them
>get surprised when young men play video games all day long and enjoy life
>>
>>383383871
Actually decent discussion thread material, so I went and made a pastebin for those disinclined to go to the nypost site.

https://pastebin.com/5xGXkHUv
>>
File: 1432977148133.gif (2MB, 560x433px) Image search: [Google]
1432977148133.gif
2MB, 560x433px
>feminism and casual sex tinder movement alienate an entire section of men
>retreat to just doing things that they enjoy
>get ridiculed for even that even though we were rejected to begin with
Its a lose/lose situation. We can't win.
>>
>>383384843
I think the author has a point with how video games make it easier to forsake the world. I do think Smith is making a mistake by implying that video games cause this behavior, but is on the right track in saying video games enable it. I mean if someone asked me how to keep themselves entertained while they were shut in for months with broken legs, I'd suggest video games. By the same token, someone that doesn't want to interact with the world can just play vidya all day.
>>
File: 1395284773566.jpg (81KB, 400x380px) Image search: [Google]
1395284773566.jpg
81KB, 400x380px
>>383383871
>>383385047
Yet video-game addicts are engaged in a mass retreat from life. Men aged 21 to 30 worked 12 percent fewer hours in 2015 than in 2000. The percent of young men who worked zero weeks over the course of a year doubled in that period, to an alarming 15 percent. Those working hours were largely replaced by gaming, and fully 35 percent of young men now live with their parents or other close relatives, up from 23 percent in 2000. Their unemployment rate jumped by 10 percent.

Explain this, /v/.
>>
File: 1490985509383.jpg (482KB, 2018x2844px) Image search: [Google]
1490985509383.jpg
482KB, 2018x2844px
>>383385047
you're a gentlemen and a scholar.

>survey as sources
>generalizations

fucking terrible blog
>>
File: 23421.jpg (97KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
23421.jpg
97KB, 750x1000px
>>383385384
I can explain everything with pic related.
>>
>>383385171
The only way to win is to not play at all. I'm not saying to kys, but stop worrying about the judgments of normos
>>
>>383385384
>Men aged 21 to 30 worked 12 percent fewer hours in 2015 than in 2000. The percent of young men who worked zero weeks over the course of a year doubled in that period, to an alarming 15 percent. Those working hours were largely replaced by gaming, and fully 35 percent of young men now live with their parents or other close relatives, up from 23 percent in 2000. Their unemployment rate jumped by 10 percent.

source it up faggot.
>>
>>383383871
Yes all nu males
>>
>life is shit
>find a way to escape from it
>"NO NO COME BACK REEEEE"

Fucking normaltrash. Why would anyone willingly be part of a society that hates them?
>>
>>383385384
Increased automation and globalisation reduce job opportunities for young men and the rewards for engaging with the debt-based economy are increasingly lacking.

Done.
>>
>>383385384
>Yet video-game addicts are engaged in a mass retreat from life. Men aged 21 to 30 worked 12 percent fewer hours in 2015 than in 2000. The percent of young men who worked zero weeks over the course of a year doubled in that period, to an alarming 15 percent
Well desu that 15% means nothing when compared to the actual output of full time jobs has also decreased. Companies don't wanna pay for benefits so they just hire a bunch of part timers to fill the same positions

Why pay one guy 40 hours + benefits when you can just hire 2 guys at 20 hours with no benefits?
>>
>>383385559
That was a quote from the article, but I forgot my meme arrow. I didn't see any sources listed in the article or in any footnotes though.
>>
File: d96.jpg (34KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
d96.jpg
34KB, 420x420px
>>383383871
>mfw soon to be wizard
>>
>>383385384
I really don't see how he can jump to a causal relationship between the two. Unemployed people play video games. More unemployment means more people playing, since they're unemployed they live with their relatives. I see it more as being a result of unemployment rather than a cause.
>>
>>383385559
You could just click the links

http://www.nber.org/papers/w23552.pdf
>>
>>383385684
Its the same deal as women riding the cock carousel until their thirties then asking where have all the good men gone then they commit sudoku.
>>
>>383383871
who fucking cares. better than grinding at a job all day. real life is shit
>>
>>383385384
Does he compare those rates to females?
He also seems to ignore job shortages practically everywhere as a contributing factor.
In my case though he's completely right, I'm 26, literally never felt an impulse to get a girlfriend or talk to women aside from when I was 15 perhaps and I have no aspirations or desire for building a career.
I don't see any future where I'm not a wagecuck and honestly that's ok with me but I do feel defective.
>>
ummm what about women!??!?
>>
>>383383871
>A huge proportion of young men are simply dropping out of the workforce and becoming PlayStation’s willing slaves.
It's the other way around
Most of these people have been pushed out of the workforce
Our overpopulated post-industrial societies find themselves with way more people than they have jobs, and even there a ton of those jobs still remaining are useless service shit that could be done by a machine
>>
>>383385171
Just keep doing what you enjoy doing and if they give you shit tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>383385860
>Does he compare those rates to females?
Why would he? Females can do no wrong and are only put up on a pedestal and congratulated for everything. Same with minorities and immigrants.
>>
modern western society doesn't really offer men all that much.

Women can still be relevant if they don't have a career. Men aren't loved or cared for simply for being born. Even if you are attractive you need a career if you want to be respected.

The videogames that men play are usually populated by other men which means you get to participate in ultra-competitive environments without being bound by societal rules.

I think what men probably need the most in life is a purpose. Women already have a purpose from the moment they were born.
>>
>men work less hours it must be video games
>what if it's the gimped job market, mutilated economy, massive cost of useless college educations for shitty positions, gigantic number of baby boomers refusing to retire and holding jobs well into their fucking 80s so they can triple dip on retirement on social security out of greed, and just the fact that many people don't need to work as many hours to survive when they're not interested in making large amounts of money and can survive of 20-30 instead of 40+?
>no no it's definitely video games I know because I work for the New York Post
>>
File: Cat boy.jpg (393KB, 950x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cat boy.jpg
393KB, 950x720px
Why should I engage in a society that hates me?
>>
How do I get an actual career and a girl.
>>
Feminists, globalists and the normalcuck slave race btfo. There's no point to anything and solitary hedonism is the best.
>>
>>383385384
The numbers would be similar for women if being a single mother or being married and just sitting at home getting financed by your husband would be treated as "being unemployed". Male neets that sit at home playing videogames just do what many women do. It's just that for women that lifestyle is accepted and financed by other men.
>>
>>383385860
>I don't see any future where I'm not a wagecuck
I think a big part of it that bit right there. No one wants to be stuck working forever, but the only viable alternative for most people is to just not work. If you can live in relative comfort by doing nothing, why work super hard for so little more? People aren't aware how easy it is to succeed, or how few years you actually need to work before you can retire if you plan on staying single (even less if you get married and never have kids). Very few people are given reasons to do anything like that other than being told it's what they're "supposed" to do, and who gives a shit about that?
>>
>>383386097
For the career part its 90% who you know. If you're a shut in NEET like most of us thats simply not an option.
>>
It's a perfectly fine transitional period where anxiety brought by incongruence of what society says and does is met by something that feels good and kind of makes sense. I mean why should one work for material stuff his whole life if the stimuli from it is basically the same as from playing a game and game even keeps you more engaged than real world stuff. And yeah overall the engagement from videogames far surpasses most of the real world stuff.

This can of course lead to a bad end but also a good end of a person diving straight into spirituality and discovering a path where one works not for shiny things but for the fulfillment of it and shiny things become a bonus. And videogames become a hobby.
>>
>>383385860
>Does he compare those rates to females?

the surveys he's basing the data on show a sharp increase in the number of hours per week that men play video games between 2004 and 2017. However, there's no increase for women whatsoever. Women don't play vidya the way men do
>>
>>383385384
Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suit on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got video games?
>>
>>383386172
Shut the fuck up, neet trash.

Getting a good job is so easy, it's fucking stupid.
1: Get a shitty job at Mcdonalds.
2: Talk to people, make friends, constantly put the word out you're looking for a better job
3: People tell you of a job that comes up
4: Make yourself look good and get it

You don't have a job because you don't want to have a job, you manchild.
>>
File: 1496673518852.png (772KB, 674x7920px) Image search: [Google]
1496673518852.png
772KB, 674x7920px
>>383386097
1. go into an industry with the highest demand and that has higher percentage of males.
2. if you're really want a wife go to russia, phillipines, vietnam, ethiopia or some poor fuck country and tell a girl you are an american and then marry her.
>>
>>383386097
Have the right contacts. Be attractive.
Genuinely around 85% of positions are filed by contacts. if you are a neet and not a minority/woman you are fucked.
>>
>>383385384

What proof is there it's video games and not for example making pointless threads on /v/?
>>
File: 1499486323885.jpg (167KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499486323885.jpg
167KB, 480x480px
>>383386345
Why would a bunch of fags wasting their lives at mcdonalds know anything about a real job opportunity.
>>
>dealing with women's bullshit (gossip, shitty personality traits) and risking being cheated on
>working a shitty job because of social pressure instead of the pay/personal achievement
>not enjoying some form of entertainement that you've loved since your younger days
FOH.
Personal improvement + enjoying the things you love is the only way to live. Not chasing shitty relationships or working because others will judge you.
>>
>>383384843
>young men get told we are pointless and should die and leave the world to the minorities and women

[citation needed]
>>
>>383383871
>Genuine life satisfaction is closely linked to the feelings of productivity we derive from doing jobs well and to the security of enduring close relationships, especially marriage.
So happiness is working and trying not to get divorced? No thanks
>>
>>383385384
Because young men are becoming taboo in society and a number of them are opting out of social norms.
>>
>>383386483
>try to go to college
>that will be 100k + tax + tip
>look for scholarships
>only for brown people
>look for jobs to pay for it
>jobs hire women and brown people before any normal man
Gee I wonder.
>>
>>383386345
1: Get a shitty job at Mcdonalds.
2: Talk to people, make friends, constantly put the word out you're looking for a better job
3: Your manager hears
4: Get fired
>>
>>383386345
Yes good goyium, slave away for your masters who make more in one paycheck than you make in your entire lifetime.
>>
>>383383871
>What is natural selection
>What is flooded markets
>>
>>383386097

Join the railway in Canada. You'll only work twice a week and make a six figure income. It's in Leafbux, obviously, but it beats working at Subway.
>>
>>383386519
That feeling of productivity from doing jobs well is exactly what video games provide, and why they're so appealing, though.
>>
File: 1432097188399.png (75KB, 581x330px) Image search: [Google]
1432097188399.png
75KB, 581x330px
>>383386396
>if you are a neet and not a minority/woman you are fucked.
>>
>>383386430
Not him, but just about amy mcdonalds employee can become a manager and management is the best thing you can have on your resume. It's probably better than a degree.
>>
>>383386075
>>383386561
This!

https://nypost.com/2017/05/13/childish-men-are-to-blame-for-women-having-kids-late-in-life/

Stop blaming young men for everything and maybe good young men will start doing more and coming back to become part of a good society.
>>
>>383386097
For career, there's a few options:
- Get a STEM or business degree. Pretty much guaranteed an office job. STEM almost always pays more but is harder.
- Join the military. Get a job with a defense contractor when you leave and enjoy a cushy civilian job doing exactly what you did before for more money and nice military and corporate benefits.
- Learn a trade. Good ones are plumbing, auto repair, and electrician because those are never going away. Welding is also good right now because there's not enough of them.

Now, getting hired is a process. If you lack experience, you'll probably spend at least 3 months applying for jobs. Potentially more or less, but that's pretty normal. You can start to do that before you actually finish your school/training so you have something lined up as soon you're ready.

Girl is another thing entirely.
>>
Most of my game playing friends have gfs. And they smoke weed.

The reason I don't have a gf is cause I'm FUCKING UGLY so I got rejected in middle school and high school, so I didn't get socialized properly, so now as an adult I'm still FUCKING UGLY but also socially gimped.

You're just seeing more of the world than you would have in the 70s cause of the internet. The world has always rejected l ugly men. There's convicted murderers getting conjugal visits and Silicon Valley millennials with 100k jobs that can't get a date.

Kyle Smith is a faggot just like the rest of the journalist class.
>>
>>383386638
Expecting a NEET with little to no social ability to begin with to magically become a manager is pretty presumptuous.
>>
Who cares, chances are society drove those people away in the first place. They get no satisfaction from the real world so they do the next best thing.
>>
>>383386575
If you actually believe this you need to leave the 4chan thought bubble once in a while
>>
File: 1479960890668.png (217KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1479960890668.png
217KB, 499x499px
http://youtu.be/8G9QIIvSpzE
>>
What's a good job for a physically weak NEET?
I tried stuff that involved moving around outside but it was always temp work that never lasted and I'm pretty sure I'd actually kill myself if I had to do office drone work
>>
>>383386736
Get fit, anon.
Even if you're a troll, you can find a shitskin GF that will be loyal to you.
>>
He kind of has a point that being a NEET is harmful to everyone, but it's really stupid to single out video games when it's only one of many contributing factors to this.
>>
>>383383871
If any of you goto that website without adblock you are why they wrote it.
>>
Why should people care about a society that has time and time again fucked over young men? It is another article about boomers throwing a tantrum?
>>
File: 186.png (31KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
186.png
31KB, 300x100px
>Women usually don’t go for men who are less successful than they are
Here we fucking go again. Why the title of this article is not "Manchildren can't get pussies", we'll just trigger /v/ instantly and dodge this fake debate
>>
>>383386738
I've had socially managers and assistant managers before, its not impossible
>>
But isn't it a good thing that FUCKING WHITE MALES aren't breeding? Isn't this what they want? Why are they bitching?
>>
>>383386285
Underrated post
>>
Stop playing video games and start a career already. We don't do on-the-job training these days (we've thrown that cost over to college/university), so go take out loans for a degree. Put yourself into debt, and then maybe we'll consider you for an entry-level role maybe possibly if you're lucky and no one better applies maybe. There's no guarantee of course, but it's important that you join the rat race anyway.

Think of the women, won't you, /v/!? Who are they going to partner off with in life if so many of you men won't G R O W U P !? Professional women's dating pool is decreasing because so many younger men are playing video games; don't you feel guilty and ashamed?

I know video games make you happy, I know they're relatively inexpensive and can provide hours upon hours of entertainment, but stop playing video games.
>>
File: 1454186469945.jpg (23KB, 355x425px) Image search: [Google]
1454186469945.jpg
23KB, 355x425px
>tfw applied for jobs for an entire year and only got one company to reply
>"No"
>Applied for a gf for an entire life and only got no
>>
>>383386842
There isn't any.
>>
>>383386285
ok renton

https://youtu.be/Nf4uiRr78dU
>>
>>383387059
This is my life.

I have a STEM degree.
>>
>>383386285
>get a career so you'll live a happy life
>know people with careers and families that seem totally miserable

I don't think that being a wave-slave suddenly makes you happier. The moment you are born you are set up to fail and die eventually. Even if you are the most wealthy and happiest person in the world your body will wither and in the best case scenario you either die quickly through a bullet or pumped up with drugs in a hospital.
>>
>>383383871
All this article basically comes down to is a shame attempt to get men working for the corporate Jew. He refuses to admit it, but grinding oneself down 12 hours a day in a job that hasn't seen a wage rise for a decade, all for the benefit of some lazy parasite who's just been granted yet another tax cut, isn't remotely "productive" or brings life satisfaction. On top of that, the thinly veiled exhortation to breed - in order to generate more consumer spending on children, all for the goal of creating more consumers to keep propping up this infinite growth ponzi scheme - isn't going to work when society is so shamelessly biased towards women.

The system itself is beyond repair. Men playing video games is just a symptom of a wider malaise, and the author's attack on the symptom is merely an attempt to keep the ailing patient alive. It's not going to work unless serious reform takes place.
>>
Women around me need to start losing weight before I put the controller down desu.
>>
>>383386754
>If you actually believe this you need to leave the 4chan thought bubble once in a while
And if you don't believe this I suggest you do the same thing
The same shit is happening in the entire western world
A few years ago the CEO of one of the biggest companies of my country said on TV that given choice they would hire "anything but white males"
>>
>>383383871
Ok and where is the problem? This is exactly what feminists and liberals wanted no? So why are they now complaining about this too or is it not enough for us to drop out so they want us to go play sudoku as well.
>>
i'm sure its vidya fault and not the society
>why you dont want a relationship?
>backstabbed 500x
>why dont you want to work for low salary 24/7 and being at fault of everything in the company even if it isn't your fault?
gee i wonder
>>
>>383387134
College is becoming increasingly useless. Trades will make a comeback, and hilariously it'll still be mostly whites and Mexicans working those, becuase the blacks and women still don't want to do them, so when our current model collapses, they'll still be treated second class.

It's the beaners that are really going to win in the future.
>>
>>383383871
>video gaems are bad mmk?
ah, the eternal meme

>nypost
but of course
>>
>>383387043
There was actually an Atlantic thinkpiece that argued that the rise of video games means that people who really like them are legitimately capable of being happy with less, because it's just so cheap and efficient of a method of recreation.

You could then argue that the reason that professional women - 30-40 - are complaining about it is because, well, when they grew up, video games as a culture were more inhospitable towards them than it was towards men of the same age. It's not that there's no good men, it's just that they never picked up the habit for the cheap entertainment that lets them have something in common with these men.
>>
>>383387231
Prove it
>>
File: 1498771752843.jpg (255KB, 992x685px) Image search: [Google]
1498771752843.jpg
255KB, 992x685px
Go to work, goyim.
>>
>>383383871
Are they honestly saying a sizeable amount of men are becoming NEETs, and because of video games?
>>
>>383386575

>join the army
>shoot some brown people, get out
>go to college
>uncle Sam pays all tuition in addition to giving me my sergeants pay for 3 years
>actually making money while going to school
>get all kinds of other financial aid because veterans benefits aren't taxable income, so I'm technically under the poverty line

Feels good. Sorry you don't know how the world works, feel free to retreat from the world that you refuse to understand though.
>>
1. None of the numbers he listed specify video games as the cause. I suppose MAYBE something else might be the cause, such as, oh, I don't know, the Internet?

2. If you're going to be addicted to one game, why the fuck would it be Civilization?
>>
File: 1432770514105.jpg (17KB, 336x368px) Image search: [Google]
1432770514105.jpg
17KB, 336x368px
>>383387059
>barely functional social retard
>get a job because of connections
Degrees are a meme
>>
>>383387476
I live in Canada, not burgerville

There are no jobs here.
>>
>>383387410
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLZD7xV582Y
>>
>>383387351
>mostly whites and Mexicans working those
*robots
>>
>>383387443
No, they're saying that a sizable amount of men are settling for less - lower-paying jobs, less ambitious career tracks, living in smaller or cheaper ways (or staying with their parents) and making up for it with entertainment from cheap videogames. Not exactly the same as being a NEET.
>>
>>383387059
>>383387134
The only work I've gotten(which was a 2 month contract) was because my friend lied to his boss and told her I was a good worker.

If you don't have a wide social net you are fucked, that's all there is to it. The only reason to go to collage is to make friends with more successful people so in the future they might throw you a job your way.
>>
>>383387351
>Trades will make a comeback

I have no degree and making 35 and hour. I top out at 50 in 3 years. feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>383387491

Degrees are valuable because you meet people in school. That's probably the most powerful part of going to uni.
>>
>>383387143
It's a quote from Trainspotters, anon.
>>
>>383387491
This.

I know so many people who dropped out of fucking highschool and have cushy jobs. Just stop being a retard and learn how to talk to people and present yourself when you need to. Aka, be an adult.
>>
That's fine, it's why we're importing fresh new young men from syria! I bet they'd be greatful for the opportunity to bang white women

n_n
>>
>>383386754
Kill yourself, cuck.
>>
>>383383871
i don't see the problem. the world is overpopulated so we don't need to be reproducing, and many entry level jobs are being replaced with automation. there's not a lot else to do.
>>
>>383383871
Kys /pol/.
>>
>>383387351
>college is becoming increasingly useless
>in a world where business and technology are constantly evolving
>>
>>383383871
and we have lost an entire generation of young girls to hedonism
>>
>>383387476
>join military
>get ptsd
>shaking like a retard as tyrone fucks your wife and makes you raise brown kids
>>
File: TRES BELLE STUDETTE.jpg (42KB, 706x627px) Image search: [Google]
TRES BELLE STUDETTE.jpg
42KB, 706x627px
>>383383871
Jews.
>>
>tfw more males are being blackpilled

best timeline.
>>
File: 1455570427713.png (489KB, 571x540px) Image search: [Google]
1455570427713.png
489KB, 571x540px
>WE DON'T NEED MEN ANY MORE
>WOMEN CAN DO THE SAME IF NOT BETTER JOBS THAN MEN
>Hiring preference for entry level college degree jobs is given to women, preventing men from earning valuable experience for jobs that require 5 years of relevant experience

>Okay then, I'm just going to play videogames and not worry about starting and supporting a family
>FUCKING MEN ARE RUINING THE ECONOMY
>GET A JOB AND FIND A WIFE YOU PIG
>>
>>383387425
At this point, why aren't all white males MGTOW? Fuck this society.
>>
why should i work soul destroying job and pay cuck taxes instead of being home enjoying videogames and have lot of spare time to do whatever i like?
>>
>>383387516

Come to america, you don't need to be a citizen to join the army. They'll give you your citizenship after 3 years. Admittedly, you'll have to put up with fucking retards, but that's the price you pay. Land of opportunity.
>>
>>383387601
Kys facefag
>>
>>383385171
>casual sex marginalizes a huge section of the population because they are too ugly/shy/undesirable
>those people turn to porn for both sexual relief and artificial affection
>"Why porn is killing America"
Same deal, it's a symptom that people treat as an infection
>>
>>383387680
You can't join the army without a green card, which requires a job to get. I've looked into this.
>>
>>383387567
Im about to go to Uni,how to make connections?
>>
>>383387526
Stay mad Tyrone soon Pablo will not only outnumber you but he'll be the one bulldozing your neighborhood while he and Juan will be the ones building their own on top of where your shitty one stood.
>>
File: 1497975882341m.jpg (131KB, 700x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497975882341m.jpg
131KB, 700x1024px
>blame video games
>overlook a society where verifications mean jack shit because you didn't work for John Doe for 5+ years in college/trade school
>>
>>383387620
Not him or even /pol/, but you first, libtard.
>>
>>383387231
>go to pretty much job opening
>"we prefer applicants with a diverse background and culture :)"

>oh and 4 years relevant experience even though we advertised it as a entry level job
>>
>>383387680
What are you doing? Don't invite leafs here.
>>
>>383387640
This is actually pretty accurate.
>>
>>383387532
But most people always had kinda shitty jobs purely to support themselves/their family.
>>
>>383385384

Isn't this true of that entire age demographic?
>>
>>383386483
Cnn.com
Vice.com
Msnbc.com
Huffingtonpost.com
Any gawker site
Etc.
>>
>>383383871
It really says something about how much we have fallen, spiritually speaking, that our intelligentsia exhort us to work to death and fuck a bitch all for the goal of "life satisfaction". What is that? Pride in the work you did? Work is transient, even the pyramids some day will fall. That you had children? They'll die, as will you.

100 years ago, it was "Work, because work glorifies God and gets you closer to him". There was the wide spread belief that nothing in this world mattered at all, and all work and deeds done were merely a means to set you up for the life to come. That's why people had children, didn't divorce, had huge families were everyone had second hand clothing, didn't have any fun except singing in a Church, and generally lived physically harsh but very content lives.

Kyle here has achieved everything, yet has zero spirit, and that lack of spirit is causing him a nervous breakdown where he lashes out at everyone.
>>
>this thread
>>
>>383387640
>join military
>sign up to be a infantry with no civilian transferable skills instead of some POG with a top secret clearance and 3-4 years of experience in a technical field

lmao
>>
>>383387725

Talk to people in your classes, work on group projects, join clubs and organizations. Remember to be friendly, get contact information and stay in touch. It's simultaneously really easy and really hard. It's a whole field in business called "networking" not related to the computer kind.
>>
>>383387725
just talk to everyone and kiss a lot of asses
>>
>>383387872
What makes you think it's all niggers?
>>
>>383387774
But now they are abandoning the family for video games. Which is only logical this day and age.
>>
>>383387621
College in its current condition in the US at least is rapidly reaching a point where it's going to collapse. Most degrees are completely useless. Most things you learn from a 4 year degree could be taught in 2 max. You don't need to spend 2+ years doing random geography classes to become a computer technician or businessman, it's a fucked model and it's getting more and more cancerous.
>>
>>383386126
>The best posts are never replied to
>>
>>383387942
That was just the first fedora image I saw
>>
>>383385047
Seems cut off at the end.

>Happiness is not to be confused with fleeting pleasures delivered by artificial, drug-like stimulants. Genuine life satisfaction is closely linked to the feelings of productivity we derive from doing jobs well and to the security of enduring close relationships, especially marriage.
Yeah he can go fuck himself. Implying I want that shit. It's the 21st century not the 60s anymore.
>>
File: 1482292695457.jpg (41KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1482292695457.jpg
41KB, 500x381px
>>383383871
logic dictates that if women were more appealing than video games this wouldn't be a problem. So whose the one getting BTFO here? sounds to me like pussy isn't put on a pedestal anymore
>>
>>383387532

The primary reason to go for higher paying jobs was so that you could win a lover and provide for a family.

The difficulty of finding a willing partner in the modern age "How to approach a woman, Step 1: Don't" has reached the point where the idea of raising a family isn't in the minds of most men. Thus there is no need for excess money.
>>
I found a cute boy to play vidya and cuddle with.

I'm straight and it's not as good as a girl but at least there isn't the bullshit.
>>
>>383387725
Apparently the key is to join literally any club and be involved with it for a long time since it apparently demonstrates leadership skills.
Other than that I'm not sure.
I don't speak a word at uni and I've been here for 4 years, it's hell for me and I'm fucked.
>>
>>383387476
For every timeline you made it big, there are a dozen where some sandnigger put a bullet or a piece of bomb shrapnel through your head, and you died alone and worthless in some shithole for the benefit of the Jew. Or you just came back a cripple for life missing limbs or your dick after blown up by towelhead bombs.

Just food for thought :^)
>>
>>383387635
No one is ever going to say this point, that the reason why men won't marry is simply due to the saturated pussy market at one end of the scale and over inflated sexual worth at the other, which translated to Chad getting fucked every single day (thus never needing to marry) and betas never getting sex but still seeing Chad lay girls (thus being wary of marriage because all girls are sluts).

Women can do no wrong of course, so you'll never see this pointed out.
>>
>>383387969
Fuck off kike
>>
What are some jobs where I don't have to talk to anyone ever, and also it pays well and isn't hard?
>>
>>383383871

>Surveys tell us that these men are happy. The 1990s fear that playing first-person shooter games turns you into a violent psycho has been debunked.

If a fake world makes them happy and they're able to sustain themselves, what's the problem? Perhaps the problem is with the real world.
>>
>>383387774
That's absolutely true. With that in mind:
1. Maybe they're missing the fact that the shittier jobs have gotten shittier, and people can now only support themselves, not themselves and a family, on bad jobs. Alternately, it's possible that people desire more for their family, and want more stability / money before settling down than they did in the past.
2. The nypost article looks at a really specific cohort - 30-40 something professionals in New York - and it's possible that there's a real demographic shift among men in that age.
>>
can somebody give me a summary what the article was about
>>
>>383387718
>You can't join the army without a green card, which requires a job to get. I've looked into this.

I got a chinese faggot from class joining the army through some fucking program. My dad got recruited in the army while he lived in the phillipines. I knew mexicans and sudanese people joined the marines who were fresh off the boat. You didn't do your homework anon.
>>
>>383388124
mail man
>>
File: lets go bowling.gif (979KB, 250x274px) Image search: [Google]
lets go bowling.gif
979KB, 250x274px
>>383386345
>get job
>you are going to work 8 hours a day
>you need to be aviable 24/7 on phone , because every day we change your working hours
>that means you can finish at 24:00 and start at 7:00
>we will give you schedule at 22:00 or 24:00 depends if your boss is fucking the drug addict that fucks her or watching a movie
>free days? 2 peer week , sometimes we will inform you at 2am that tomorrow you wont be working
>oh , and everythings your fault
fun part of that job? i didn't shut up
if its your fault . its your fucking fault and i ain't shutting up , eat shit and get fucked
you ain't blaming me shit for your "partner" mistakes and i will bad-talk you like the piece of shit you are
unemployed , i gained 10kg thanks to anxiety on that job
>>
>>383383871
>We're losing a generation of men's taxes, alimony, and child support

they don't give a single fuck about this or any past generation of men.
>>
>>383388223
>driving all day
No thanks
>>
>>383387476
That plan kind of goes to shit if Ahmed gets a headshot and turns you into a drooling vegetable or a corpse. The wounded warriors are just sad man.
>>
>>383388124
Everything requires you to usually talk with someone. Otherwise probably someone who works in a morgue
>>
>>383383871
Good. Maybe shitty fucking parents will kill themselves in disgrace. It's their fault I am the way I am, no amount of good genes can change that and mine aren't bad.
>>
>>383388145
Woman bitching
>>
>>383387590
>Aka, be an adult.

Aka genetics and the environment you grew up in.

Here are factors that allow you to properly socialize and turn you into an "adult" that people want to interact with.

A: look at least normal. The moment you look weird your life in school will be a fucking shitshow and you'll constantly be reminded of your physical shortcomings that are completely out of your control

B: have parents that aren't complete shitheels that actually know how to raise a child. If you don't have parents then surrogate parents (bigger brothers, grandparents, aunts/uncle etc.).

C: don't have a mental illness that severally affects the way you see the world and the people around you. Even if you have A + B you'll be a social outcast if you can't talk to people without pissing yourself.

All of these things are out of your hand. That the way you are is somehow something you can consciously control is the biggest lie modern society will tell you. Who you are is heavily predetermined from the moment you were born.
>>
>>383388124
Train conductor in my country starts at 2k euros and you'll reach 6k at the end. You're alone in a dark room pushing a button.
>>
>>383388124
Night security guard
>>
File: 39.jpg (7KB, 269x200px) Image search: [Google]
39.jpg
7KB, 269x200px
>>383388071
What if i choke and end up like you? how do i salvage this
>>
>>383388263
>driving a postal vehicle or walking a route in some areas is hard
>>
>>383383871
Jesus whoever wrote that shit needs to go back to college and learn again. It's 10 paragraph of meaningless shit.
>>
>fell for the work hard in college instead of joining clubs and fucking girls meme
1 year unemployed with a compsci degree.
>>
>>383388042
Really, it's more or less socially unacceptable to approach anyone. I've done okay on dating sites, that said.

But you might be right about no need for excess money. I don't spend much on luxuries or achievement, and mostly just spend my excess money on treating friends or helping them out with trouble. ...Which is sort of like supporting a family, except with no commitment, I guess.
>>
>>383388124
Network admin
>>
>>383388321
>I'll put all my problems on something else, I have no personal responsibility for myself
Literally an SJW
>>
>>383388109
>implying the kike doesn't survive on the wageslave population spending every waking second at work, pretending to be happy that their 12 year old daughter is fucking 17 year old Tyrone in your home you took out a loan for, knowing for every dollar you earn none of it actually belongs to you
>>
is /v/ btfo? or is society being so shit that young men would rather escape into the world of video games btfo?
>>
>>383388360
Do you have any friends?
I haven't had any friends since I was 16 so you're probably fine.
>>
>>383388287
>make-up profession of corpses is extremely well paid
thats what i've been told
>>
>>383388321
>There's nothing I can do about my faults! Can't you see it's out of my hands? Please give me a permission slip excusing me from normal society instead of making me sack up and work to improve myself!
>>
>>383385384
>worked zero weeks

lol feels good man. salary man just jelly he has to sit at his shit job shitting out useless articles for 40 hrs a week
>>
>>383385763
This so much. How can anyone call themselves a journalist and be this fucking stupid? As if people became unemployed on purpose in order to play video games... what an absolute moron.
>>
>>383388321
>look like shit
>single mom
>family has mental illness history
dude...
>>
>>383388241
>tfw more and more women are now feeling the sting of having to pay for alimony for their husbands

Gotta love equality.
>>
>>383388360
College is full of nerds and weirdos that do well socially because they all hang out together. The only way to lose is to stay in your room all day. If you literally just walk around and show up to some club meetings that interest you, you're almost guaranteed to do fine.
>>
>>383388594
I think the journalist is mostly just pearl-clutching over the fact that these unemployed men are happy.
>>
>>383386217
>This can of course lead to a bad end but also a good end of a person diving straight into spirituality and discovering a path where one works not for shiny things but for the fulfillment of it and shiny things become a bonus. And videogames become a hobby.

Way ahead of most here.
>>
>>383388321
Aka, not being a retard.
Stop blaming your parents. You don't have a mental condition, or a problem. You're fucking lazy.
The only problem is a society full of problem enabling retards who want to milk your for money so they classify everything as a real condition. 'waah I'm sad so I have clinical depression. aaah, i'm bad at talking to people, i have social anxiety'

Stop making fucking excuses. 2 out of those, everyone fucking gets, and 3, almost no one gets. You're not a victim of your upbringing, you're a victim of yourself. Grow up.
>>
>>383383871
Fuck real life, games are better.
>>
>>383387351
oh man NO black people work in trades? better let every man in my family know that what they do isnt work because skin color
>>
File: 182143329583.png (16KB, 174x231px) Image search: [Google]
182143329583.png
16KB, 174x231px
>>383388482
>started homeschooling in the 7th grade
>lost contact with all of my friends save one
>he bailed on me a few years later to become a Chad
>now the only people I talk to on the reg are two guys on Steam who are far, far away from me
>Don't even want IRL friends anymore because I'd have to spend time with them that would take away from my vidya time
I'm beyond saving
>>
>>383388465
society will always get btfo when people aren't willing to participate, because it's our taxes that makes everything work
>>
>>383388740
sorry that this thread sucks dude
>>
>go to college
>get in a ton of debt
>work on campus for (((minimum wage)))
>budget gets cut for office, get let go
>start working security
>making decent cash
>would rather be doing this shit long term than actually going to college
>spend my work day shitposting on /v/ and playing dragon quest on my ds
>literally at work right now
getting a career is a scam
>>
>>383388042
>The difficulty of finding a willing partner in the modern age "How to approach a woman, Step 1: Don't" has reached the point where the idea of raising a family isn't in the minds of most men. Thus there is no need for excess money.
I think reading a lot of the shit that gets posted here distorts your view of reality. Most women are not the Jezebel reading types that get posted in women hate threads and most men would be happy to start and support a family. The thing is that the current state of society gets in the way for a few reasons.

First, job opportunities, job security and wage growth are worse than ever, making the prospect of mortgages and supporting a family more daunting. A lot of men don't want to put their hypothetical families in a position where they're destitute and so either opt out entirely, or have to wait longer before they can begin. Second, the realities of modern living and the way both men and women are encouraged to work themselves to death combined results in men and women being increasingly alienated from each other and thus it's more difficult for people to meet and start a relationship. Dating sites and apps are supposed to be a fix for this, but they are just used as tools to further the "hook up culture" which obviously does not lead to meaningful, long lasting relationships and families.
>>
>>383388753
Not gonna lie. As a NEET I now know why the blacks refuse to work and cash in on welfare.
>>
>>383388742
join a club.
>>
>>383383871
>"fuck white cis males, we'll show them!"
"wait, why are men dropping out of society and retreating into fantasies?"
>>
File: JakeGyllenhaallaughing.png (102KB, 200x298px) Image search: [Google]
JakeGyllenhaallaughing.png
102KB, 200x298px
>>383386575
>be a worthless, stinky piece of shit
>don't get scholarship
>IT MUST BE BECAUSE I'M WHITE
>WHO ELSE CAN I BLAME FOR THIS BESIDE MYSELF?
>cry frustrated angry tears
>>
>>383388145
Exactly what the title says. And a guy wrote the article.
>>
>>383388891
That is my dream job. But you need the education and fitness for that in my country.
>>
>>383388351
What degree do I need for a job like that? Is it comfy where you live?
>>
>>383388930
What kind of club are you talking about? I'm not in college anymore.
>>
>>383388980
>look for scholarships in high school
>out of like 2000 on the list I am eligible for 5
Canada sucks
>>
>>383389004
Most security jobs don't need shit, just a couple of weeks of training.
>>
>>383388753
>society pays taxes
>country wastes 90% of it on bombing 3rd world mud huts

muh terrorism
>>
>>383388712
>you have cancerl? get better man
this is how you sound
>>
>>383388523
>>383388448
>There's nothing I can do about my faults!

yeah m8, just let me just quickly rewrite that genetic code and get different parents. Are you literally retarded?

>>383388523
I am not "blaming" anyone. I am saying that that's the way it is. I am not blaming bad parents for being bad parents. The reason they are shit is because they haven't been properly raised as well and might suffer from the same mental issues that you do. Shitty people produce shitty people.

>>383388712
>Stop blaming your parents. You don't have a mental condition, or a problem. You're fucking lazy.

It's intellectually dishonest to think that your parents aren't a pivotal reason why you turn out the way you do. Maybe you should learn a thing or two about anthropology. Your environment and genetics are the things that will shape you. That's a scientific fact.

>Stop making fucking excuses. 2 out of those, everyone fucking gets, and 3, almost no one gets. You're not a victim of your upbringing, you're a victim of yourself. Grow up.

Those are not "excuses" you retard. I am not excusing myself because I am neither ugly, nor did I have terrible parents or a severe mental illness. If you ever look at people that are complete failures at life usually one of these elements will be present.
>>
>>383389062
Not in my country. Not to mention almost all of them ask for previous experience.
>>
>>383386575
This is a fucking pathetic excuse.
t.3rd worlder
>>
>>383386618
you could also join a ship a s deckhand, no one wants to do that, not even browns

your on the water 3 months then off 3 months or so

pays well enough you can just be a NEET on your downtime

you'll be fit and healthy too since the mess cooks healthy (shit) food and your doing labour all day
>>
How do people just sit around talking? I don't understand it. Is it the alcohol? Should I just start drinking so I can finally understand how that's entertaining? Watching movies, sports, dancing, swimming, that stuff I get. But it seems like any social event I end up in is just people sitting around doing basically nothing. I just can't do that. I need to actually be doing "something", which is such a subjective term. "Something" to a lot of people is hanging out and drinking beer, and video games are "nothing" but it's the complete opposite to me. I guess I'm just literally autistic or something.
>>
>>383388158
>I got a chinese faggot from class joining the army through some fucking program.

The "program" he's involved is likely the MAVNI program which basically consists of the US army saying to Immigration that they'll hire you as a translator so that you can have a greencard to join the army. You can only apply for that program if you speak a language that's actually useful to the army though, like arabic or chinese or russian.

>I knew mexicans and sudanese people joined the marines who were fresh off the boat.

Likely already have family members that are permanent residents.

>My dad got recruited in the army while he lived in the phillipines

Things were different prior to 2001 when immigration became much harder.
>>
>>383386575
>going to a university

Uni fags are retarded anyways. Go to a cheaper private school.
>>
>>383389094
Keep blaming imaginary problems. You don't have cancer.

If you did, you'd be blaming that and something real, not genetics or mental 'conditions' likes a spoiled, lazy fuck who's never had to do anything in his life and now blames everyone else since he actually has to do it to not be a worthless leech on humanity.
>>
>>383386736
>friends
>Socially gimped

Not how it works. fuck off norm trash
>>
>antagonize men relentlessly
>men decide to fuck off and just stay inside and play video games
>"Surveys tell us that [men who play videogames] are happy"
>find this so problematic that you write an article about it, claiming that there is a problem and that this is the facht that "for many young men, video games have become a substitute for living."

Fuck off, you harpies.
>>
>family keeps nagging me about finally pursuing a career instead of wasting time
>"anon, don't you want a house / car / vacation / insert anything expensive"
>nah, not really
>keep nagging me about it
>minimize contact with them harshly, ignore them for weeks when the subject of my career comes up
>despite all this, all I feel is hope for the future because Metroid Samus Returns releases in September

What else do I need?
>>
>>383389175
Seems pretty autistic to me if you can't connect with people long enough to have a conversation
>>
>>383389063
Military spending is just money laundering bro, it doesn't actually go towards killing brownies.
>>
>>383386029

This.

I work an average of 25 hours at my job, and I work at a retail store.
I make enough for rent, food, bills, and consistently have $1K or more in my savings for "Fun time".

I don't have a wife, or shitty kids to look after so I don't need thousands of dollars that go straight down the drain.
>>
>>383389004
That sucks. One of my buddies became a security guard right out of high school, and he was a skinny little manlet. All he did was walk around every so often, watch an empty warehouse on camera, and make sure doors were locked properly. If literally anything happened, his job was to call the police and kick his feet up on the desk.
>>
>>383389094
Did you just try to compare your social retardation to cancer? I take it back you may actually have a serious mental condition.
>>
>>383385860
>I'm 26, literally never felt an impulse to get a girlfriend or talk to women

Literally me
>>
>>383389175
I mean, you're sitting around talking with strangers right now. Now imagine doing it with people who actually like you and appreciate your thoughts and jokes, or want to hear about what's up with you. You don't see the appeal?
>>
>>383389030
I'll be your friend anon
>>
>>383389062
i didn't even need that lol, i just got fingerprints done and a background check.
>>
>>383383871
>losing
To what? Being a wageslave cuck?
>>
>>383389027
Just being graduated from high school. I'm from France though
>>
>>383383871
unless you got an archive link I ain't clicking that shit nigga.
>>
>>383389306
it's ok to be ace.
>>
>>383389305
>Did you just try to compare your social retardation to cancer?
i didn't compared it to have cancer
i compared it to the retards that think "get better" will magically fix cancer , i said cancer because just like how you was raised , you can't changed it
>>
No woman will want me. What choices do I even have.
>>
>>383385860
>He also seems to ignore job shortages practically everywhere as a contributing factor.
That's just patently false.

We have several fields that need a lot more people. Nuclear Engineers are a big one, every fucking in the field is nearing retirement.
Another is welders, cause holy fuck do we need welders.
>>
>>383389175
Honestly I love talking to people that are within my comfort zone with a little alcohol which is funny since my comfort zone hasn't changed in over 7 years.
Have you ever actually drunk with somebody else before?
Just thinking about talking to strangers sends shivers down my spine but when you really like somebody, it's easy to pass the hours just talking.
>>383389428
What does that mean?
>>
>>383389125
And you can just as easily look at people with all those 'problems' and have successful lives and careers.

You know what the difference is? They don't sit back down and blame others for their problems. Everyone has problems. Even the most normal, average person you know has a shitty fucking life. Guess what, it's called being an adult.

You need to grow the fuck up. You're spending too much time reading armchair psychology and not enough time in the real world.
>>
>>383388712
I get where you're coming from but your parents essentially shape you into what you are. All my parents did was fight both physically and mentally with everyone in my house for most of my life, I am emotionally exhausted, I have a job and school but life is fucking tiring and I have made countless mistakes because of the giant invisible tick my parents helped plant in me.
>>
>>383383871
did a woman write this?
>>
>>383389452
Friendship, self-fulfillment, good works, luxury.
>>
>>383389281
>>383389315
I guess it's just as simple as me not knowing anyone who likes to talk about my hobby. I know people who like video games, but they don't like to actually talk about them I guess.
>>
>>383387534
Dude. If she lied that you are good worker, then it means you are not a good worker.

Nobody wants to hire a bad worker.

I mean dude
>>
>>383385171
>feminism and casual sex tinder movement alienate an entire section of men

What
>>
>>383389209
sorry i dont want to work 24/7 for no salary
if you want to be a slave , good for you
but i'm gonna guess you have a company and get slaves from afrika directly
>>
>>383389390
That sounds like dream job material to me, and also sounds like something impossible for a non-EU citizen to ever obtain.
>>
>>383385402
Lmao did whoever made that image understand that publications tend to hire more than one journalist?
>>
>>383386345
>t. Boomer scum
>>
>>383388742
Homeschooling is probably the worst thing you can do to a kid
>>
>>383389492
"ace" is a shorthand for "asexual", meaning "wholly uninterested in sex". There's memes and a community, probably, if you want. I have an ace friend and she's real cool.

(She watches all the fujoshi cute-boys-with-subtext anime like Free! and so on, except to her, she enjoys them because they're actually just shows about really close dorky friends.)
>>
>>383389565
I meant, my friend lied to his boss that I was a good worker even though I'm really not. I mean I've never even worked before that.

>went in for interview my friend manage to get me because he worked there
>botched it completely
>boss tells my friend that she probably won't hire me
>friend tells her I'm a damn good worker
>get hired
>spend most of my time on 4chan when the boss isn't around
>>
>>383389542
Nope. White man.
>>
>>383388712
>you are a small insignificant individual born into a universe on a planet to a species that happened to have developed consciousness in a society where millions of people suffered for thousands of years of recorded human history due to no fault of their own. Your species probably doesn't have any purpose and if the entire human race would get annihilated by a meteor then the universe wouldn't give a fuck
>if you don't succeed in this society it's because you did something wrong
>because the universe is totally fair and everything that happens to a person was in their control

that's how retards like you sound. I think you are conflating the SJW brand of "the world is unfair bohooo I am sad" to "the world is unfair and that's the way it is and that's the way it will always be. I will just live my life the way I can and that's it"

I can recognize that something is unfair without whining about it.
>>
>>383389761
My sister convinced our parents to do it so I asked to do it to because I was 13 and all I cared about was not having to go to school anymore. If I could go back in time I would slap 13-year-old me's shit.
>>
>>383385384
i think you might be confusing reason with cause again. It's not gamers don't have a job cuz of games - it's more people play vidya cuz they can't find one.
>>
>>383386754
This is actually true you stupid fuck. If you're a white man, you will likely have a chance for a scholarship than if you're latino, black and some asians. If you're applying for a college, it's the same. However in some colleges it's asians are more fucked than whites.
>>
>>383389196
>I knew mexicans and sudanese people joined the marines who were fresh off the boat.
>Likely already have family members that are permanent residents.

not the story I got from them.

the sudanese guy was a refugee left the country with his family because of they were being targeted or something. the mexican didn't talk much so I don't know anything about his family. all he said he only joined to so he can eat and had been living in mexico all his life.
>>
>>383389559
Yeah, that's different. Finding friends you can connect with is hard and a lifelong project. You could learn to talk about games in a way that people who aren't super into games find it interesting though, that wouldn't solve your problem but it's a useful skill. I wish you good luck!

IMO, though /v/ will probably disagree, the easiest way to get along with people is to just start liking people.
>>
>>383383871
This reads like a high school weekly assignment.
>>
>>383389621
>sounds like something impossible for a non-EU citizen to ever obtain
It's not clearly stated but yes
>>
>>383389294
Where the fuck is this? Most places I've seen in the US barely pay you enough to eat if you work retail.
>>
I can't speak for everyone but I've more or less accepted that I always be single. Job pays well though and games are still fun so it ain't all bad.
>>
File: 021-the-sopranos-theredlist.jpg (186KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
021-the-sopranos-theredlist.jpg
186KB, 1024x576px
>>383389530
I can relate. My mom was 20 and my dad was 24 when they had me. Mom was always a narcissistic psycho and is now addicted to pain killers and alcohol and gets kicked out of wherever she lives regularly.

My dad is a decent guy, just wasn't a good dad. Never stepped up when he needed to, never really taught me how to be a man and protect me from my sociopath of a mother.

Now I'm in my early twenties, trying to get my shit together and become an adult. It's hard when you don't have any real parental figures, though.
>>
>>383389953
>homeschooling
Homeschooling is sometimes better than regular schools but most use homeschooling as s crutch to not take good care of their kids or because of some voodoo religious shit.
>>
>>383389884
No one's saying you can be the next Bill Gates if you try hard enough. There's always an element of luck. But don't just pretend that every bad thing that happens to you is totally beyond your control. You can't get better at anything if you just decree it a guaranteed failure because "muh upbringing" without even trying
>>
>>383390049
That's because your average internet "journalist" is still mentally 15 years old.
>>
Why aren't young men getting married so they can end up being divorced and paying half of their salary in alimony, all while being told they're sexists and rapists day in and day out?

WHY, DAMNIT?!
>>
>>383390049
Of course it does. If this guy were actually any good at writing, he wouldn't be wasting his time with internet-only blog tier articles like this.
>>
>>383389761
It really ought to be the best, but only isn't because everyone else goes to 'regular' school that society sends everyone else to.
>>
>>383387476
>E5 BAH while you go to school full time.

I wish I could do this for certifications instead of school.
>>
>>383390071
Yeah, it's hard. Good luck and hang in there, okay?
>>
>not holding out for the inevitable automation of 90% of jobs and universal basic income for all

how much longer do i have bros? im a gambling man.
>>
>>383390196
I don't think basic income will ever be a thing in America. You're better off trying Canada or Europe.
>>
>>383389884
Your life is always in your control unless you have a terminal illness. Just because you're not willing to try, doesn't mean you can't, and that's the bottom line.

Look at Conor McGregor. 4 years ago, dude was an unemployed, worthless faggot playing videogames all day and collecting welfare.

Do you know what he's doing in a month from now? Fighting for 180 million dollars in a boxing match.

Your parents aren't in control of you. Your health isn't in control of you. Society isn't in control of you. You are. It just so happens you're a defeatist, lazy faggot is all.
>>
File: tips.jpg (12KB, 203x200px) Image search: [Google]
tips.jpg
12KB, 203x200px
>>383383871
>Unemployed, or underemployed, men residing at Casa de la Mama whose major life skill involves pretend shoot-em-ups are not going to impress many ladies. Accomplished women are going to discover the competition for male peers even tougher than it is today, when there are about three women for every two men enrolled in college.
>>
>>383390251
b-b-but muh elon musk said so. he said the robot gods are going to run the world?
>>
>>383390251
nah he'll get beheaded there.
>>
>>383390196
I wasn't even expecting that, I was holding on for holodecks
>>
>>383390196
It's gonna take at least until all the boomers die out and some change because they're gonna hold a death choke on muh protestant work ethic.

Another 40-50 years, minimum.
>>
>>383389489
Yeah man all those NEETs can just go be nuclear engineers why didn't I think of that.

Somebody asked me to be a nuclear engineer last week. Maybe I'll hit them up.
>>
>>383389718
You know they all have to be reviewed by an editor, right?
>>
>>383386430
Because people talk to other people.

Whoa. That's crazy. Someone at McDonald's can have a friend in office? Holy shit!
>>
>>383390120

When you're a NEET who has anxiety, is reserved, and probably insecure then good luck finding a job. You have to change your entire way of being, literally altering your personality (good luck) or be good enough to fake it so you can get a job. EVERY employer wants a confident full-of-enthousiasm employee who's not afraid to take initiative.
>>
>>383386029
Yeah, came here to post this.

Hell, I even magically have a half-decent job with growth and development potential, and it still sucks. If you do like, fucking anything in America, the expectation is that you work 45-50 hours a week, and it blows ass. People are lucky to get to that point, though, because most get debt-addled in university and leave school with zero job prospects.

Life is stupid, and the current economic system in the United States sucks fucking ass thanks to your ignorant-assed republican guntards and religious nutcases. Who the fuck wouldn't opt out? Opting out is the right thing to do at this point.
>>
>>383386430
Any job is a good starting point. Employers want to see that you can get a job and hold it for a reasonable amount of time and function properly. How do you faggots not get this?

Making fun of someone because of the job they do is pretty fucking petty. It's their livelihood. Stop acting like a fucking high schooler.
>>
>>383390293
>you have controls of things you dont control
becoming god in a few days
thanks for the class
>>
>>383390148
>I wish I could do this for certifications instead of school.

huh. why can't you?
>>
>>383389489
problem is nobody is steering kids towards that shit, they're putting them towards STEM Business/Math OR service industry
>>
>>383390196
A long fucking time. Probably never. It's not because it's impossible to automate production, but it's impossible to automate innovative production. Any new products have to have prototypes built up, and even larger companies aren't going to bother scaling up an assembly line with robots when it's cheaper and/or significantly less risk to pay a few idiots to put the pieces together by hand.
>>
File: 1395969996316.jpg (15KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
1395969996316.jpg
15KB, 520x678px
>>383390298
>yfw the Chad shortage causes harems to become socially acceptable and now you have even less chance of getting a gf
>>
>>383384843
stop being such a crying little faggot, jesus you white boys are annoying. Don't you have memes to create about Donald the Clown?
>>
>>383390010
>sudanese guy was a refugee left the country with his family because of they were being targeted or something

That's an asylum greencard. Quite difficult to be approved and also has a yearly cap.
>>
>>383387476
didn't they shitcan the Scholarship program?
>>
>>383390446
a.i. is already creating new styles of painting, music, and language. and thats happening now.
>>
File: file.png (213KB, 894x933px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
213KB, 894x933px
>>383385787
>paywall
>ambiguous name
>shaky details
yeah this sure is legit and totally not a paper mill.
>>
>>383390293
Mcgregor had his first fight at 18 and before that was on a plumbing apprenticeship

total bs
>>
>>383390459
This isn't going to happen at all, in fact the opposite is going to happen.

Men aren't going to hoard willing women. Women are going to hoard willing men.
>>
>>383390332
Work ethic has nothing to do with Boomers.

Boomers were born privileged with a, obviously, booming economy. They fucked it up by voting jobs away and removing training from jobs and other cheap tricks that have made it harder for following generations. They've done the damage and then question why younger workers are dealing with such issues. They're oblivious.

The Protestant work ethic has been around before them and will be around after them.
>>
>>383390401
>anxiety
Check
>reserved
Check
>insecure
Check
>job
Check

I don't like talking to people, and I'm not good at it, maybe I never will be, but I force myself to do it because that's the ONLY way to improve. If you're too scared to that's fine, but don't shift the blame onto everyone else for not molding you into Chad Thundercock when you were a kid.
>>
>>383390441
Yeah.

Trump is actually pushing people towards it, but it's not enough. Post-high school education needs to be a bigger thing.
A big problem is that a lot of trade jobs require a degree of intelligence. My cousin for example is becoming an electrician, which pays like $80k/yr. Problem is that he doesn't know how to do math at all, which the degree requires.
>>
>>383390549
that says "possibly partisan think tank" to me, not "paper mill".
>>
Who exactly is losing the men?
I'm not yours. I'm not an object. You never had me to begin with.
>>
>>383390459
>There are no Harems today
M8, if you have the money you can have all the pussy you want.
You only need money.
>>
>>383386958
>Republicans pander to the Rust belt and working class
>"We're going to bring dem jerbs back! Coal, factories, you name it! But before that vote for us!
>Retarded rust belt/working class vote for them because they don't know any better and are large uneducated
>"Uhh sorry guys we couldn't bring those jobs back, the democrats took them away"!
>The reality is the companies decided to move somewhere for cheap labor, or competition and automation forced them out.

One day those idiots will realize this.
>>
>>383387725
Say hi to people around you, try to remember their names and something about them to talk about next time. Repeat. Surprise! You have made a friend
>>
>>383389494
>And you can just as easily look at people with all those 'problems' and have successful lives and careers.

No you don't. Because there aren't any. Willpower isn't just some magical fairy-dust that exists outside of your genetics.

>You know what the difference is? They don't sit back down and blame others for their problems. Everyone has problems. Even the most normal, average person you know has a shitty fucking life. Guess what, it's called being an adult.

I am not BLAMING anyone. I am saying that that's the way it is because it's objectively observable.
>>
>>383390438
The one's I've looked at won't accept the GI bill or it doesn't count as full time.
>>
>>383390663
thats why theyre swing states. they vote republican, then 8 years later their kids vote democrat because they see how shitty they had it. then 8 years later their kids kids vote republican again because muh jobs.
>>
>>383390663
Interestingly enough the envirocucks are actually creating jobs now. The real reason Cali and all those other places wanna stay on the paris accords is cause alt energy is big business for their states now and they're raking in the dosh.
>>
>>383390315
I don't deny automation is going to happen and fuck people over. I just don't believe American government will be able to fix anything since they are elected by the retards of America itself. And self serving rich people I guess.
>>
>>383390521
But I'm not crying. It's a pretty good thing to not be dependent on a pointless system that you do only because you are expected to do it.

Starting a family is overrated, and when you don't need to start a family a career becomes much less important since it doesn't take much to be able to live comfortably as a loner. Interests and sanity before women and families.
>>
File: 1475211353488.jpg (108KB, 782x782px) Image search: [Google]
1475211353488.jpg
108KB, 782x782px
>>383383871
STOP THIS GOYIM.

BE MY FUCKING SLAVES AND WORK FOR MINIMUM WAGE YOU STUPID GOYIM

STOP PLAYING VIDEO GAMES SHREEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>383390606
I think there's definitely more chance of two women sharing one dudebro than there is of women collectively lowering their standards to include NEETs.
>>
>>383388419

Look on the bright side, if you did that you would still be unhappy, just for different reasons
>>
>>383390664
you think people you say hi randomly and say 4 words are your friends? whatever being every few days or every few months?
>>
>>383383871
Less jobs for men just so women can get the latest iphone and a new pair of shoes every week. Kids get spoiled because no one that cares about them is raising them.
>>
>>383390459
I'll never understand >tfw no gf faggots. If you're past highschool age, any potential gf is either a cock carousel regular with past baggage, a religious fundie lunatic, or some kind of a defective ogre or future cat lady. Why the fuck would you want a gf, when all you can have is trash you're better off without?
>>
>>383387134
This is my life. I'm an MD living in my parent's basement fixing computers on the side for cash

Still driving my shitbox because at least when a soccer mom texting in her SUV runs a red light and T bones me it'll kill me and not just maim me for life
>>
>>383389718
>Only half of our staff is full of shit
>>
>>383390606
I actually dated a girl who had a boyfriend for a while. It honestly ruled - she clearly had a type, so, I got to hang out with another really relaxed tall friendly guy who had a ton in common with me, now and then.

(I like doing the fancy date stuff, he was a little bit of a homebody and lived with her, and we sorta both covered stuff she wanted out of a relationship together? Cuckolding meme aside, we were great pals.)
>>
>>383390802
They already do that now. People cheat more than ever, literally every person I know except 1 guy that married when they were young has been cheated on multiple times.

Women essentially do just use men for sex and money and gifts now, they effectively are sharing men.
>>
>>383390869
The religious one sounds good to me.
>>
File: 1451346340680.jpg (69KB, 920x380px) Image search: [Google]
1451346340680.jpg
69KB, 920x380px
>>383390648
But anon, white men as seen by the Left are objects. A bloc. A monolithic blob of people.

Don't believe me? Look at a recent article published by the BBC that notes how women are "desperately freezing their eggs" because of the "lack of educated men." The article presents two issues;

1.) There are not enough men in college
2.) Educated women should not "need" to lower their expectations for a mate

The article never once suggests more men need to get into college, or that colleges should start programs encouraging men. That thought never even crosses their minds. To society, a lack of college men is just a... Thing, a natural phenomena like an incoming hurricane. You can't fix it. You can't correct it. To the media, to society, to simply the average woman, the thought of addressing an issue men suffer from is as insane as believing your breakfast is going to talk to you tomorrow. Oh, but men need to "step aside" and let more women into STEM, there needs to be more women in the high-paying majors and high-paying careers, but everything else? Hah! Get over it, boys~
>>
>>383390798
>make video games so good that they passify the population so you can dominate them
>simultaneously want population to be vigorous and hard-working

well?
which is it, /pol/fags?
>>
>>383390802
That's not really a harem, though. This is just women using men as ATMs and dick dispensers.
>>
>>383389489
oh you mean jobs you need a college education to get?
That same college education which is going to be auctioned off to either a minority and/or a girl because they're a minority and/or a girl?
>>
>>383390748
what certification you're trying to get?
>>
>>383389173
how would i go about doing this if i live no where near the sea? spending three months at sea doesn't sound all that bad
>>
>>383391132
idc, its obvious the article wants you to slave away for mr shekelsteins company so stop playing video games you stupid goyim

BUY MY CHINK SHIT NOW SHREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1433180827564.png (603KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1433180827564.png
603KB, 630x630px
>>383385171
the only way to win is to revolt and start removing the disease: jews, feminists, lgbt degenerates and niggers
only when the white man will be feared again is when he'll be truly free
>>
>>383391064
>lack of educated men
I think they mean lack of 6'5" chads with rock hard six packs that aren't dumber than a bag or rocks.

I'm highly educated and average looking, no one wants my sperm.
>>
>>383391064
>The article presents two issues;

You forgot the third issue:

Your incorrect usage of the semicolon.
>>
>>383390293
you don't know what genetics actually entail and environment entail. Your entire way of thinking is dictated by these things. Your advice is basically "just be someone else" which doesn't work for people who don't have personality traits that allow them to be confident. Again, it's like walking up to someone and telling them to stop being ugly. You don't control your conscious thoughts. You don't actually think about a thought before you think it, it just arises based on chemical reactions in your brain and if you have social anxiety and other issues then the only thing that can change it for you is some outside influence. You either need to take meds to change the chemistry in your brain or you need to talk to someone who knows how to change your way of thinking. It's not just something you do. You are acting as if people just randomly decide to be miserable and need to snap out of it. No one wants to be a sad sack and if there was an easy guide step-to-step guide to success then everyone would be successful.
>>
>>383390771
You know why republicans are so pro-coal? That's because it's the only way for america to be truly energy-dependent.

Most alternative energies are taken from other countries. Solar/Wind tech is EU, Solar panels is china and the materials are from China and some anti-US countries.

And alternative energies only gives you artificial jobs. After it is set-up, it only needs a few people to keep it running.
>>
>>383391202
Nigga, you can get into a nuclear engineering college with ease.

Mine was 30 people for the class size. If you apply with a GPA above 2.7 they'll take you.
>>
>>383391267
A fun problem: Free will, as far as anyone can tell, is a fake idea. However, people who believe in free will are happier and more successful, and better at improving their circumstances.
>>
>>383391301
What about nuclear? America used to be good at that
>>
File: 142.jpg (65KB, 720x602px) Image search: [Google]
142.jpg
65KB, 720x602px
Don't worry, Islam is gonna hit the West like a whirlwind, then grown ass neets will get real waifus.
Patriarchy is coming back full force, thanks the regressive left for it.
>>
>>383390619
this man is 100% correct.
I'm the same way; I hate doing it but you really just have to force yourself. It's the only way to improve. or drink a lot in social situations, its cliche but it works like a dream
>>
>>383391301
The world's best solar panels are literally American made: Tesla/Musk panels.

Nuclear energy is entirely doable by the U.S. alone too.

Same with geothermal.

"Muh coal!" is a load of bullshit, driven only be the greed of fossil fuel corporates who want people to buy their garbage.
>>
>>383391382
They still would be but it has such a massive stigma for no reason there's all sorts of shit attached to building one.
>>
>>383391301
is energy having a high labor cost good or bad
>>
>>383391382
Blame the tree-huggers.
>>
File: 1478363207707.png (317KB, 730x1789px) Image search: [Google]
1478363207707.png
317KB, 730x1789px
What else are white men going to do when it's more and more apparent that this new modern west is intended to push females as much as possible, leaving men in the dirt? It's the generation of the roasties. They can do anything and get away with it. They don't need to even try. They are encouraged to try hard but aren't blamed when fail. They are encouraged to enjoy life and "not others tell you how to live". Meanwhile men are pushed as the needed grunt labor necessary to make this matriarchy possible. It is no wonder men are fleeing from reality. This is no longer our reality.
>>
>>383391301
>The Sun and the Wind depend on other countries

how much weed you on right now my man

you really think the chinks and the swedes can make shit we can't reproduce if some cucko just nuts up and develops the process and facilities for it?

Moreover, you are never ever ever ever ever ever going to be "Independent" again. Pandora's box got opened and the corporations don't WANT to go back, they're making more money than ever. You are mcfucking stuck with globalism if you want to maintain the same industries we've had since the end of the 2nd world war.
>>
>>383391440
>The world's best solar panels are literally American made: Tesla/Musk panels.
Maybe you mean "AMERICAN MANUFACTURED". And tesla panels are not the best.

>>383391452
Answer is multi-faceted.
>>
>>383391450
>>383391469
But nucear energy is clean. Misinformation should be illegal
>>
>>383391003
>Women essentially do just use men for sex and money and gifts now, they effectively are sharing men.
And then they off themselves when they reach their mid 30s because now nobody wants start a family with them.
>>
>>383391596
>Answer is multi-faceted
Yeah, fair.

I think the whole thread could cheer for safe modern nuclear pretty hard though.
>>
>>383391631
Good
>>
>>383387971
Ă­ve read it
>>
>>383391420
>Don't worry, Islam is gonna hit the West like a whirlwind, then grown ass neets will get real waifus.

It's not. It's really not. Hate to say it, but immigrants are going to eventually assimilate and when they do they'll be about as token Muslim as your typical token Christian. These people may be more prone to violence and more prone to committing stupid crimes, but it's not going to be the Caliphate like people think it will.

Fuck, you can even see it from the most recent acts of terror, they weren't perpetuated by hideous ISIS soldiers fresh from Syria, they're committed by pathetic twenty-something men radicalized by Islam because it's literally the only thing they have going for them in life. Losers, in other words. Losers with trucks.

The future of Europe is not too unlike the future of America; most of the countries are still going to have a white majority, but the cities will be multicultural shitholes of the wealthy white minority and poor Arab/African majority.
>>
>>383391631
No, there's a sea of betas to choose from for a comfortable life after the fun is over.
>>
guys check this 2
>>
>>383391301
>And alternative energies only gives you artificial jobs. After it is set-up, it only needs a few people to keep it running.

This is why coal is going to die one way or the other in the end. To be specific, as solar gets cheaper and cheaper, that's what will kill it. Wind is a total meme.
>>
>>383391567
How much weed are you on right now my man. I said TECH.

>you really think the chinks and the swedes can make shit we can't reproduce if some cucko just nuts up and develops the process and facilities for it?
They already do you stupid fuck. America is so far behind on that front.
>>
>>383391301
Nuclear. Natural Gas from Algae. Also, we manufacture solar panels, anon.
>>
>>383391631
>And then they off themselves when they reach their mid 30s because now nobody wants start a family with them
that would apply more to males than it does to females
males are killing themselves much more than females
females just do more tries on average for the attention, they don't mean to die most of the time
>>
>>383391259
>I'm highly educated and average looking, no one wants my sperm.

How highly educated are we talking here, broheim? Because if you got out and talked to that haggard-looking 29 year old doctorate chick, she might find out your degree and start slobbering on that cock like it's the last chance for 1.5 children she's got.
>>
>>383391354
it's the same idea behind any lie that unites people. Religion for example is filled with blatant myths and stories but societies are arguably more productive if they believe that there will be an eternal reward for being a hard-working citizen.
>>
>>383391606
>But nucear energy is clean

Actually, it's not.
The leftover radioactive material basically remains radioactive for 200,000 years or something ridiculous like that.
Finding places to securely store that shit without polluting the environment for millennia to come is next to impossible.
Some scientists have, in the last few months, come up with a new idea for a solution to this problem (turning/encasing the radioactive material in diamond which highly reduces the radioactive output of the material), but it's still mostly theory at this point, and still comes with a ton of unsolved issues.

Nuclear energy is NOT clean. It's just a different kind of dirty.
>>
File: 1497537271767.jpg (103KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497537271767.jpg
103KB, 640x640px
When did you realize that men are second-class citizens? How did you respond?
>>
>>383391705
Nominally I agree with you. But the problem is these immigrants simply aren't assimilating like they used to, mostly because 1. It's more acceptable to be non-american because 'american' has ceased to mean anything other than 'lives in america' and 2. they're sequestered away in their own little communities
>>
>>383386345
>Get McJob
>Tell people you're looking for a better job
>Nobody wants to hire some 25 year old fuckboy that works at McDonalds you fucking idiot
>Get fired for looking for a new job for good measure
>>
>>383391606
I wouldn't call it clean. More just less dirty than coal.
>>
>>383386241
Doesn't address the employment or residence. How men and women spend their time when unemployed can be different, but if the two are otherwise in parity, then it certainly wouldn't be fair to suggest "video games" are taking a generation of men out of society. It would be that an entire generation (period) is being left behind by society.

In other words: we might actually get closer to some sort of truth by looking at a broader picture than taking whatever bait some NYP cuck is casting in the water.

I don't have any particular numbers, but last I checked, the proportion of women in the work force at the same ages is similar, as are the number who live with their parents. IF these are still somehow improvements over previous generations (where fewer women may have been working, and more living at home), then you have an interesting supply/demand situation where men are effectively being 'replaced' in the workforce by women, and somehow looking at them or their decisions as a problem when the numbers are otherwise in parity is madness. It's simply "equality".
>>
>>383391606
There are two things holding nuclear back, waste and risk.

One problem is that nuclear waste has to be put someplace, so it becomes someone's problem. And no one wants it to be their problem. People are more willing to put pollution into the entire biosphere that all humanity has to share than to consider that they might have to bury some hazardous waste somewhere.

The other problem is that when a nuclear power plant fails badly, it is a tremendous, wide-reaching disaster. Most other forms of high-yield energy fail more often by orders of magnitude, but nuclear fails in such a headline-grabbing way that people will always over-estimate the risk.

...Though, actually, how much is nuclear waste still a thing these days? I haven't kept up with modern reactor tech.
>>
>>383391738
Solar will get cheaper but the US will still depend on other countries to get it. You didn't read everything I wrote.
>>383391748
>Nuclear.
LOL.
>Natural Gas from Algae
Still in development. Will take a couple of years, decades at least.
>manufacture solar panels
Yup. Only manufacture. Where do the parts and materials came from?
>>
>>383391826
That nuclear waste can be used in breeder reactors which in turn puts out waste with far shorter half lives of like 50 years

Yet funding for these reactors is going to meme technology like solar panels and windmills
>>
>>383391705
>immigrants are going to eventually assimilate
Is very rare to find a convert muslim, usually 2nd and 3d generations are more radicals than their fathers, you don't know much about that community it seems.
>>
>most jobs are just fucking around half the time, talking about dumb shit with ur idiot friends, then doing some bullshit work the rest of the time

what jobs do u idiots want? what are u trying to be the CEO of google or some shit lol stfu /v/
>>
>>383390251

Something is going to happen because we're getting to the point where many millions of people will not be able to find jobs because there wont be any for them. The system can currently withstand a 5-10% unemployment rate, but 30? 40?
>>
>>383391705
>I have never been to london in the past 15 years: the post
>>
>>383391946
>LOL.

Wonderful argument. You've changed my mind anon.
>>
>>383391892
Plus women are more attractive as employee's for certain fields/reasons.

You can pay them less, for instance
>>
>>383391826

Eh, we can just store it for another hundred or so years until we build a space elevator and then we can just stick it on a rocket and send it all hurtling off into space to be someone else's problem.
>>
>>383391485
My advice to you, and my advice to everyone in this thread, is to not simply give up in despair. Seriously, doing that is one of the worst things you can do... However, I'm also not suggesting you just accept the new reality. Find something you love, find a job that pays the bills, carve yourself a little slice of the world and enjoy the view.
>>
>>383391850
>How did you respond?
By becoming one the people in the article.
>>
>>383392039
Because I already answered this in this thread and the answer is quite obvious if you're not that stupid.

Nuclear energy = nuclear bombs for people
>>
>>383391892
>the proportion of women in the work force at the same ages is similar, as are the number who live with their parents

The thing is,women and men are not expected of the same things.
>>
I have a permanent skin grease that appears mere minutes after a shower. I shower daily, sometimes twice (since it feels uncomfortable) but it's always there again shortly after. I saw a doctor about it, it's an actual (rare) condition.

It means I have heavy acne even though I'm nearly 30, and can't grow and facial hair. Even though I have a degree I can't get a job because I look like a loser that has terrible hygiene, when I am actually the cleanest neatfreak on the planet due to how self conscious its made me.

Video games don't care though.
>>
>>383388124
IT
Unfortunately, if you don't know anybody, most will at least require a BS degree
>>
https://www.1843magazine.com/features/escape-to-another-world

better article written by someone not completely spooked by the "fulfilling work ethic"
>>
>>383391960
Also a good chunk of those fighting with ISIS are second generation Muslims. They were raised as brats with no discipline or challenge in their entire lives.

Second generation muslims are far more cancerous than the first generation. Atleast first generation witnessed hell and will shut the fuck while second generation believe themselves entitled to all of the world.

West will realize this when it's too late.
>>
File: lc.jpg (115KB, 1150x1033px) Image search: [Google]
lc.jpg
115KB, 1150x1033px
>>383392053
>You can pay them less, for instance
Well memed my friend
>>
>>383392120
How
>>
File: 1418304075672.png (393KB, 450x435px) Image search: [Google]
1418304075672.png
393KB, 450x435px
their senile boomer tears are delicious. There is no stopping of men and women doing w/e the fuck they want instead of abiding to outdated social norms and they know it.

the more they hate vidya, the larger they'll grow. Teens in particular are contrarian by nature and they'll like vidya even more because of articles like this one.
>>
>>383392157
>Nuclear energy = nuclear bombs for people

Ignore those people. They're fucking stupid.
>>
>>383391132
what makes you think the establishment wants people to be "vigorous"?
>>
>>383392181
Use baby powder dude. I have the same problem. Just apply every once in a while.
>>
>>383392120
That's pretty much the advice. I'm hella left, but the basic goal is the same - build your own little piece of Outer Heaven on earth, be good to your pals and build a space of decency.
>>
>>383391774
fun fact, women don't actually try more. The reason women have more suicide attempts statistically speaking is because a successful suicide is not counted as an "attempted suicide". If you combine successful and attempted suicides of men and women into one number you'll notice that men try more often.

It's one of these weird statistics that people constantly misinterpret.

It's like saying "The number of female cancer-survivors is higher than male cancer-survivors which means that there are more women who have cancer"
>>
>>383391850
>western australia
worst coast loses again
>>
>>383391946
>Solar will get cheaper but the US will still depend on other countries to get it. You didn't read everything I wrote.

I didn't read it because it doesn't matter.

Sure, we'll be buying the panels from china and shit, same as jobs are outsourced today. It probably won't have a beneficial effect, but it's going to happen one way or the other.

Why pay big for people to mine coal when you can import panels and just set that up?

Only way coal will survive is if crazy tariffs get put on panels or something.
>>
>>383392086
Space isn't free from gravity. You can't just send something directly out into space. The higher the mass of the object, the more propulsion you need to get it off-planet, and after that, the more propulsion you need to free it from the various gravitational forces within our solar system (the Sun, various planets and moons, etc) with no chance of it returning to Earth on some extremely long-running orbit.
It's just not feasible at this point.

The space elevator really only solves the issue of getting it off-planet.
>>
>>383392249
>Ignore those people. They're fucking stupid.
LOL you can't. There are more of them than us. How can you possibly ignore them?
>>
>>383392281
That has been tried and did not work.
Like I said, I'm nearly 30. I've tried everything.
>>
>>383385743
People will mock you, and rightly so, but you kind of lucked out my dude. It's like living without sight, you can't see cool shit but you also don't have to see disgusting shit either.
>>
>>383392263
>Do good, hard work!
That.
>>
>>383391942
Nuclear waste is usually stored really deep under mountains and eally isn't an issue. And it can be used as fuel for newer types of reactors

Nuclear disasters on the other hand are always human stupidity. Chernobyl was caused by people who had no idea what they were doing willing going against safety protocols to do some experiments. Fukishima was an old ass design that was never updated

Compare these to Canada'a CANDU reactor which has an excellent track record in Canada, India, and China. It's designed to use heavy water as a moderator and in case of a meltdown it releases control rods and floods the core to slow down and stop the reaction
It's like a water balloon being held over a fire that will pop and douse out the flame when it gets too hot
>>
>>383388712
>Stop blaming your parents.
>just take my surrogate parent advice and you'll be fine

I hope you appreciate the irony of your post
>>
>>383388485
But there is a risk of getting some illness. Dead bodies aren't sanitary.
>>
>>383392159
It's a holdover from the olden days when Women were expected to live at home till they got married. Men however are expected to move the fuck out and are losers if they don't. Fuck there have been Romcoms about this shit the last few years: Failure to Launch, 40 Year Old Virgin, etc.

>>383392307
>crazy tariffs

guess what senpai
>>
>>383392203
Get your degree or trade, find a neighborhood you like, and live there. The worst thing you can do for yourself is getting involved in something that is very clearly not going the way you hope it would. You don't have control over society or the demographics of the country, you never did. Break the illusion and see it as liberation to just do what you want.
>>
File: 1455158837277.jpg (126KB, 721x705px) Image search: [Google]
1455158837277.jpg
126KB, 721x705px
>>383383871
>video games are the cause
>not a symptom

laughingkikesandfeminists.webm
>>
>>383392426
the establishment wants us to be docile
>>
>>383392120
That's all I want but I can't find a job that pays the bills.
>>
File: tumblr.jpg (62KB, 683x681px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr.jpg
62KB, 683x681px
>>383392291
>liberal media twists facts to make women appear victims
What else is new? They live longer, they are happier, they have better educations, they are more attractive on the dating market and they can do and say whatever because their vagina is a nature's own shield.
>>
>>383392447
Okay, that's about what I thought. We're on the same page, though. I don't think I'm wrong in saying that people have an outsized fear of nuclear risk, and that people don't want nuclear waste to be buried under their mountains, right? Even though they aren't reasonable in that.
>>
>>383388630
Chicks paying alimony? On what planet?
>>
>>383392530
Hitler didn't give up
>>
>>383392557
Right, which is my issue with /pol/'s contradiction arguments about the Jewish conspiracy.

They simultaneously supposedly wants us to be docile, but also hard-working. Those are contradicting states.
>>
File: wcbbt.jpg (14KB, 400x352px) Image search: [Google]
wcbbt.jpg
14KB, 400x352px
>>383392534
>JewYorkTimes
>>
>>383392159
>The thing is,women and men are not expected of the same things.
No, they are. They shouldn't, but at least at the legislative and institutional levels they are expected the same.

Practically? No. Ought they? No. But even in the case of practicality, everyone has to play the PC tune and pretend they're not picking up enormous amounts of slack to maintain the illusion.

Can't tell if things are getting better or worse, but it's mostly irrelevant. Automation is going to destroy any illusion of women in the workplace soon enough, because there simply won't be room for "people" in the workplace at all. Retraining and changing markets won't even matter. Going to move too fast.
>>
So? Who gives an actual fuck? I'm working, i'm paying my taxes, i'm investing even though I only make $12 bucks an hour. My videogame purchases drive a huge market sector that employs thousands of Americans. I am contributing to the American economy by blowing my money on stupid shit. So fuck off.
>>
>>383392307
Coal is cheaper for at least a few decades. This is the truth most media wouldn't tell you because most are liberal treehuggers.

>Sure, we'll be buying the panels from china and shit, same as jobs are outsourced today. It probably won't have a beneficial effect, but it's going to happen one way or the other.
It's easy to stop that. If coal cost $1 and solar cost $2, companies will switch to coal. No need to spend double for the same profit.

>crazy tariffs
It's coming dude.
>>
>>383392656
It's a Post article,not the Times. Post is right-wing.
>>
>>383392181
Fuck I have this too but it doesn't sound as bad. My body acne fucking sucks and it won't go away no matter what. My grease always comes back soon after but not that fast.
>>
>>383392669
>They shouldn't, but at least at the legislative and institutional levels they are expected the same.

Oh so women sign up for the selective service now so they can fight and die for their country in the event of a large enough war to necessitate a draft under threat of federal imprisonment and fines if they fail to do so?

Good to know.
>>
>>383392678
/ourguy/
>>
File: Shalom.jpg (78KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
Shalom.jpg
78KB, 670x377px
>>383392759
>>
Can anyone make a logically sound and philosophical coherent argument as to why "living a normal life" is inherently valuable or desirable?

I mean, maybe you can make a theological argument, from the Bible and God's authority, but if you aren't religious, there is literally zero reason to get a job, or fit into society, or make money, expand your property and own more stuff, save for retirement, get a wife, have children, pay taxes, etc etc.

People do it because they don't sit down to think about it, because everyone else also does it. It doesn't make any sense when you get down to it.
If there was some grand project "for the glory of mankind!" that I could contribute meaningfully to, I would, but otherwise why the fuck bother.
>>
>>383392649
You aren't Hitler though, and I can guarantee you most every loser that ran their truck into a crowd of Westerners thought they were going to be part of some glorious choir of martyrs, rather than forgotten as another piece of rotten meat within the week.
>>
>>383392637
Yeah which is why we need to work on breeder reactors. All that nuclear waste sitting under ground isn't going any were and is untapped energy
Fucking windmills aren't going to be able to power our rising energy demands, especially now with all of these Teslas and shit going mainstream

I think I actually read somewhere that the CANDU reactors can be converted to be used as breeeder reactors, but the Canadian government is actually shutting them off because lol solar panels in a country covered by snow half a year
>>
>>383392651
why do you think they want us to be united in opinion?

they gain more through the division you SJWs and us normal people have against each other
>>
File: jew.png (89KB, 343x400px) Image search: [Google]
jew.png
89KB, 343x400px
oy vey more an more people are getting attracted to this medium

it would really be a bad thing if we started pushing our polical agenda into it
>>
>>383389718
You know there's a couple of articles in there that are written by the same author, right?
>>
>>383387725
jsut b urself :)
>>
>>383392759
>"its right wing!" is now an argument for a text's credibility and value
>"its left wing" is now a one-punch-kill against any text, the supreme and ultimate counter-argument

dumb
>>
>>383392807
oh boy, a literalist
>>
>>383392321
>It's just not feasible at this point.

Hence a hundred years

Also I'm no rocket engineer but we spit voyager 1 outside of the sun's orbit with a titan3. I'm sure with a space elevator taking care of most of the earth's gravity it'd be even easier.
>>
Working hard and getting a career because a "job" defines you as a person is fucking nonsense made up by rich CEOs to make peasants work harder.

I had a career and I was making more money than I knew what to do with. I stripped my working hours down to 10-12 hours a week and now I make just enough to pay all my bills and put a little money away and it's fucking great.

Everybody else goes home, drinks 5+ beers and watches TV all night, video games are not a problem.
>>
File: 149188-004-E9F3D5B9.jpg (18KB, 306x450px) Image search: [Google]
149188-004-E9F3D5B9.jpg
18KB, 306x450px
I worked my ass off to get to PhD student level and I hate my life and this morning I found a third lump in my ballsack.

Fuck this bitch faggot. The only thing I regret is that I didn't play even MORE video games.

Don't forget /v/: At the end of the day the only guy you gotta be happy with is the guy the mirror. Taking advice from lowlife fuckers like that author only made me hate my own guts.

Nobody can judge you but yourself. Especially not a "journalist".
Particularly not one from the new york post.
>>
>>383392641
Earth. Though of course the numbers are still heavily in womens favor, but as women are getting better jobs since they are getting more educated then men, more and more men are getting alimony.
>>
>>383392868
Raising a family used to be a fulfilling proposition, but in today's society half of marriages end in divorces where the guy loses his family and half his assets but has to keep paying alimony

A lot of guys look at the risk/reward and decide that it's just not worth it anymore
>>
>>383392868
The worst part about it IMO is the sheer misery you're designed to experience after the age of 50 or so. Society in general's response to the shittiness of that time period is "lol idunno". The only foreseeable way to fight against it is total devotion to some kind of hobby, so that you can continue to grow in it rather than waste away watching game show reruns.
>>
>>383393010
But now you can't own things! How will you attract a mate and secure your offspring's life and your own old age if you don't own many things?
Work hard and fill the larder to the brim, human! You will have enough time to rest when you are 70 and your children have careers of their own.
>>
>>383392983
Oh, no, I'm left myself. I just thought it was silly and possibly trolling for him to blame a Jewish conspiracy in a thread started in response to an NY Post article.
>>
>>383393001
Look up how much Voyager 1 weighs.
Compare that to tonnes and tonnes of nuclear waste.
>>
File: 1340433133397.jpg (103KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
1340433133397.jpg
103KB, 384x313px
>>383385384
I went straight into the Navy after highschool, did 4 years, came back and immediately got a job. I'm good at this job and my boss likes me. I work hard. I save my money, I buy smart, I am not a careless person, I don't get drunk, I own a car.

Even with all this I still cannot afford to buy my own home and I've yet to meet a half decent girl since my last gf which was 3 years ago.

I've put in more effort towards living a good life than I think most others do, and I've come up short. It's not us anon. It's the economy, it's the evolution of social norms.

We just aren't going to be able to be as successful as we used to be until things revolve.
>>
File: 1425883651342.png (566KB, 618x791px) Image search: [Google]
1425883651342.png
566KB, 618x791px
>>
>mfw working
>reject sluts all the time
>no interest in vydia, just shitposting

Still life is hell and my health is failing due to substance abuse.
>>
>>383393106
And governments does not help. If you're a single mother in some countries, you will get more benefits so why get married.
>>
>>383393215
>fat homeless people
amerilards everyone
>>
>>383393215
I love these stories.
1 in 7 homeless is a woman? Oh my gods, so horrible, we have to do something to SAVE THOSE POOR WOMEN :D
>>
>>383392912
Get the fuck off this board
FUCK OFF >>>/pol/
PISS OFF >>>/pol/
>>383384843
WAAAHHHH WHITE MEN ARE OPPRESSED >:'(
>>>/r9k/
Fuck off.
>>
>>383393236
Good luck with quitting, dude. You might relapse sometimes, but you can do it.
>>
>>383387835

I'll give give you a you.
>>
>>383392868
You are almost there. There isn't any inherent value to the individual.

But the reason why fewer people are having families is purely economic. Baby Boomers were the last generation that could possibly make a living with just a High School Diploma. Nowadays we are at the point if you don't have graduate degrees can afford to take unpaid internships, know the right people you cannot get a job that can support a family without struggling hard. Many are opting out, it's not Video Games they are a symptom.
>>
>>383393254
Welfare queens married to the state, what cancer. Their kids grow up without a father figure and turn to the other nogs in the hood to raise them which only results in more crime
>>
>>383393283
When I was in Berlin a homeless guy was playing on his iPhone near the train ticket place, and he helped me buy a ticket and even gave me some money since mine weren't compatible with the machine. He was even wearing brand clothing.

So don't give me that crap, European homeless are like middle class americans.
>>
>>383393041
I think the issue is too many people are desperate to be seen as "allies" with perceived authority figures, like they're a cog in the glorious machine that is praised day in and day out for it's smooth function and intricate design. People don't want to remember that journalists are typically well-educated but kind of stupid individuals just like you and me, and that for all their hubbub about diversity the CEO of Marvel Comics is a barely-coherent sociopath and violently homophobic racist.

Blame it on the death of nationalism, of patriotism and the tribe. When we lost that part of the "community," people had to find their own sources of community. We are social creatures, after all, so Individualism is torture.
>>
>>383393283
unhealthy food is cheaper you ignorant shut-in
>>
>>383393439
That sounds like an extremely cool and nice guy. I hope he's doing okay.
>>
>>383392987
>Anon 1 posits women are not held to the same social standards as men
>Anon 2 says "no dude they totally are
>Anon 3 points out how they are in fact not held to the same standards
>"Stop being so literal!"

Please die. T. Anon 3
>>
>>383393215

begs the question why is there more males than female in poverty?
>>
How is it the videogames fault again and not life in general? Quality living and quality in general is taking a big ass nose dive and have been for the past 20.
>>
>>383393420
Name the programs. Because there aren't any that you can 100% rely on and never work in America.
>>
>>383393106
This is how the west dies. Immigrant families are coming hard for you.
>>
>>383392651
>They simultaneously supposedly wants us to be docile, but also hard-working. Those are contradicting states.
No
We're living in modern post-industrial societies
You do need a strong and healthy body to work in a heavy duty factory 16 hours a day, not very much so to sit in front of a computer for 7 hours
There's no contradiction, they make you weak enough to not have the strength necessary to rebel but you're still "strong" enough to be a service drone
>>
>>383393534
Because that will lead people to question the system itself if we don't find a scapegoat.
>>
>>383393283
In NYC you can buy a greasy ass pizza slice for a dollar, eat a couple of those every day and you'd get fat too
>>
>>383393324
Ironic shitposting was a mistake.
>>
>>383392868
>If there was some grand project "for the glory of mankind!" that I could contribute meaningfully to

I am in a position to actually do this, while otherwise spending my time playing vidya and doing fuck all.
>>
>>383393604
>This is how the west dies. Immigrant families are coming hard for you.
Give me a break. This is such bullshit. Go back to >>>/pol/
>>
>>383386851

getting ripped won't fix a dogface or a microcock or self esteem issues.

t. 7 year /fit/fag
>>
File: 1409119224494.png (134KB, 1240x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1409119224494.png
134KB, 1240x1150px
>>383393519
Males on average aren't as good as managing their stress levels as women do.
>>
>>383393534
>"video game are sexist"
>this is because they are a reflection of real life, fix real life sexism and video games won't be sexist anymore
>"ban video games for sexism!!!!!!"

>"video gamers are withdrawing from society"
>(You)
>"ban video games!!!!"
>>
>>383391236
you live near the great lakes?

they also have a big need for deck hands

you could try asking around if you know anyone who does naval work, it takes years to move upward on a ship but being a lowly deckhand pays good
>>
>>383391826
you're forgetting most modern nuclear reactor designs, can run off the old reactor fuel, that's how efficient it's become, and the waste product for new reactors are essentially paperweights with a slight buzz. By far the largest reason it's not used is the 3-mile Island, Fukushima, and Chernobyl stigma, all three were the results of poor decisions. Nuclear power plants should never be built near a major body of water, much less the largest body of water in the fucking world. Yes, it's more expensive to pump water inland for it, but it's a far safer alternative.

there's also experimental liquid salt reactors that literally can't meltdown, as they're fed by a neutron gun, and the gun's cabling runs through the reactor itself - the reactor gets too hot it melts off the shielding short-circuiting the gun, effectively killing the reactor. They're not as efficient for obvious reasons.

storing the minimally radioactive spent fuel of modern reactors isn't hard either, as it can be buried deep underground in places with little tectonic activity (nebraska, kansas, south/north dakota, iowa) for nebraska, you have to actually look for it's earthquake history, and there's plenty of old missle silos that are already built and go sufficiently deep enough into the ground, so there's less infrastructure to be made.

>>383391952
this. we can actually recycle old fuel to make new fuel, and there's no shortage of uranium. also solar is a meme because rules of 10, wind even moreso
>>
>>383393542
Don't forget the 3 different child support payments and the generally cheap as shit cost of living with subsidised everything and food stamps and shit on top of welfare
>>
File: 1473106579691.png (81KB, 326x220px) Image search: [Google]
1473106579691.png
81KB, 326x220px
>>383392868
>"living a normal life"
Our lifespam is shit, the only way to survive through time is perpetuating your DNA survival, while you help to build a better society for your sons in that little bit of time that is your life.
>>
>>383393489
all it takes to not be obese is to not eat that many calories.

eating less will always cost less so stfu amerilard.
>>
>>383386959

women ALWAYS punch above their weight anon.
>>
>>383393604
Stop being a shitter, my uncle is an immigrant and he went through the same shit, maeanwhile his son is a hipster fuck who legitimately believes his dad was an alcoholic wife beater while biking to his women's studies course
>>
File: ok.png (30KB, 419x172px) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
30KB, 419x172px
>>383386959
Woah /v/ sure ignored this huh?
>>
>>383383871
> Every hour spent on “Ghost Recon” or “Grand Theft Auto V” is an hour that could have been spent more productively.

This guy is a retard because this is incredibly false. If that hour was part of my free time then I might as well use it as I please. Human beings are not legally obligated to do productive activities every single moment of their lives, that was a hour I'd have wasted watching TV, listening to music, reading or doing something with pure entertainment value.
>>
>>383393694
Ever been in a Hospital in a major European city? Most births are immigrant births. White people stopped having kids. They'd rather party and fuck until they're 35 and then go infertile.
>>
>>383386589
I've worked those shit jobs, no one gives a crap if you look for a better job. The manager turn over rate is almost as high as the employee turn over rate. No one is alien to the idea of employees leaving.
>>
>>383393519
To b e a poor female you literally have to try or be disfigured/mentally ill. No job? Spread your legs and catch some beta provider, wooo, life is so hard.
>>
>>383393780
>le pass youre genes xD

Worst argument ever.
Your child has 50% of "your genes", meaning your specific ones that aren't in other people.
Your grandson has 25%, his son 13%, and so on. In a dozen generations your bloodline has as much of "you" as does the general population of your area.
You are lost like a drop of piss in the ocean. You don't pass on shit.

And that is forgetting that 99.99999999% of "your genes" are in every other human.
Probably 90% of your genes are in the pig you ate for lunch, and 50% of your genes are in the tree that died to make your chair.

This argument can't function after the discoveries that led to the development of genetics as a discipline and field of study. Stop repeating medieval memes.
>>
>>383383871
>I should stop "wasting" my time doing things I like and instead spend my time generating profits for Shekelstein Inc
Really fires up the neurons.
>>
>>383393519
Because a man can never fall back on being a cumdumpster for hire or a becoming a househusband and having a woman take care of him.
>>
>>383394075
Can't handle this nihilism
>>
>>383394075
It makes sense if everyone in your community has similar genes.
>>
>>383394017
Shut up and go work overtime, tax cattle. We need so subsidize menstrual pads.
>>
File: 67b.jpg (71KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
67b.jpg
71KB, 600x450px
>>383388241
>>
>>383394075
please apply this argument to yourself and never reproduce.
>>
>>383394075
Not if you practice incest.
>>
>>383393648
what are you talking about this is just neo /v/
>>
>>383394210
Don't worry, I won't repeat that mistake. I am still paying for it.
>>
>>383391826

You're a fucking idiot that knows nothing of nuclear energy. The fucking shit we bury in the ground is barely harmful to humans. The pools of "waste" that are produced? You could fucking fall into it, get soaked, and suffer no ill effects. You're just a fucking idiot that listens to hippies that think nuclear is going to kill us all.
>>
>>383394075
>This argument can't function

Sure it does.
We can trace back ancestors thousands of years in the past.

Not even that guy, and for me genes don't mean anything since I'm a hedonist who only cares about his limited time alive and doesn't give a shit about anything that will come after his death, but life's purpose at its basest form is spreading itself/reproduction, that argument will never "not function".
>>
>>383387476

for every one of you there are 20 that get killed by sand niggers, became ptsd riddled messes, wounded by bullshit reasons and fucked over the guvmint, and left a amorphous blob of a human being. Nah I'll just stay a neet. I can't even hold a gun properly or stand getting screamed at by drill seargants anyway.
>>
>>383394040
Ugly,autist,manchildren and virgen
Uck!
>>
File: 1498131708532.jpg (59KB, 400x624px) Image search: [Google]
1498131708532.jpg
59KB, 400x624px
>>383394075
Look at nature around you, that's literally what all life in this planet is about, reproduce and evolve your specie.
You know who don't reproduce? The ones that aren't fit for it.
>>
File: 1496367781044.jpg (93KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1496367781044.jpg
93KB, 540x540px
>>383388223
I actually work as a mail man and I honestly can't say whether I'd recommend it or not. On the one hand you definitely don't have to talk to many people unless you really want to, but on the other hand working in the rain sucks ass and god help you if you live in an area where it snows a lot.

Benefits are nice but only if you make full time, and with somebody mentioning organizations opting to only employ people part-time the USPS seems to be following that to a T.

Do it if you live in an area with decent weather and isn't obnoxiously rich. People with money buy so much shit off of Amazon it's retarded.
>>
>>383394247
>tfw your bloodline will never be pure
>>
>>383393519
Because women have inherent value due to being the bottleneck in reproduction while men (especially low status ones) are expendable due to the same reproductive asymmetry. Which means a woman is infinitely more likely to be picked up by some providing man, be supported by some tax funded support group (basically doesn't exist for men) or she can simply sell her body to get a roof over her head.
>>
>fun anti-vidya hitpiece
>neo-/v/ turns it into /r9k/ bitching and /pol/lution
Great stuff, guys.
>>
>>383394349
>i am a weed and don't want anything ore from my existence than to be a good, successful weed :)

Please reproduce more, we need more of you.
>>
>>383393489
>unhealthy food is cheaper

In what fucking world?
>>
>>383394075
>In a dozen generations your bloodline has as much of "you" as does the general population of your area.
General population around my area is filled with niggers so nope. And even if they only have some of the same genes as me i will still be responsible for their existence.
>>
>>383394349
Why should anyone care about that? Fit or not fit, if they'd rather not spend their lives nurturing a child, who's to blame them?
>>
File: 1548454984.jpg (16KB, 224x216px) Image search: [Google]
1548454984.jpg
16KB, 224x216px
>>383394040
Imagine being this bitter
>>
>>383394353
>buy so much shit off of Amazon it's retarded
>tfw this is me
>>
File: 1421470500585.gif (3MB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
1421470500585.gif
3MB, 300x226px
>compares playing videos games and doing heroin
>>
>>383394134
>Because a man can never fall back on being a cumdumpster for hire
He can if he's a strong enough trap
>>
>>383394475
>General population around my area is filled with niggers

Your granddaughter's vagina will also be filled with niggers, so I don't see your point here.
>>
>>383394469
The United States of America.
>>
You know its weird at the beginning of the Obama administration we were bombarded with articles about how educated and savy millennials are and how they are the most educated and towards the end we started getting these articles shitting on millennials and they are getting worse and worse. Boomers are fucking retarded. They really thought because millennials were on Facebook a lot it meant they were smarter and they did a number making a lot of millennials full of themselves.
>>
>>383394349
>You know who don't reproduce? The ones that aren't fit for it.

Retarded meme. This is applying Darwinism without actually understanding how evolution really works.

If only the fittest mated we wouldn't have niggers, white trash, beaners, gopniks, chavs, etc.

That not how any of this works.
>>
File: 1495804723454.jpg (138KB, 1016x439px) Image search: [Google]
1495804723454.jpg
138KB, 1016x439px
>>383394387
This pretty much.
>>
>>383383871
tl;dr is basically
>if you're not living to satisfy women kys
>>
>>383394447
Except it wasn't a fun vidya hitpiece, it was some numale talking about a symtom as a problem

Even Christina Hoff Sommers will tell you the same
>>
>>383394485
Is he wrong?
>>
>>383394483
>spend their lives nurturing a child,
Don't worry kid, you will grown up some day.
>>
>>383394302
Why does it even matter? Why can't we just shoot it towards the sun?
>>
>wahhh providers are deciding to spend more time having fun than committing more time to a hellish job or a hellish relationship waaahhhhh
>>
>>383386345
this is the most retarded advice in the world, if you could do any of these things you wouldnt even think about working at mcdonalds in the first place
>>
>>383392979
>Be an autist
>>
>>383393723
Men have superior emotional stability in general, it's just that men experience far far more pressure than women due to their expendability. Men are more prone to bursts of irrationality though (testosterone + high environmental pressure).
>>
>>383394560
Becoming a boipussy is probably harder than being homeless. You have to win the genetic lottery.
>>
>>383393815
That's not entirely true, someone in a starvation state will try to store as much food as fat as it can
>>
>>383394629
Yea the article even snuck a little blurb that said if men are inside playing games woman aren't being taken care of.
>>
>>383394508
If you're like me and buy videogames and generally small shit your mail man (probably) doesn't hate you.

People who buy paper towels and dog food in bulk can fuck off for eternity though.
>>
>>383394602
You mistakenly believe that being intelligent, hard working, kind, and so on are good qualities. They aren't.
You are fit to pay taxes, but not fit to cum in vaginas. Its okay, the resources you produce will still be useful, we need to pay for the children of the actually fit men.
>>
>>383394682
Excellent non-response, anon.
>>
>>383394696
I thought this too, but didn't want to sound like a retard for suggesting it.
>>
>>383394349
Not exactly. Fitness is defined by your ability to reproduce. Species do not reproduce because they are fit, they are fit because they reproduce. The how's and whys are irrelevant.
>>
File: 1478915146886.png (39KB, 1278x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1478915146886.png
39KB, 1278x1032px
>>383394649
He's spewing his MRA MGTOW garbage because he's a bitter virgin, so yeah.
>>
>>383394741
>muh starvation mode
hello fat ass, think you can break the laws of physics today?
>>
>>383388896

>Most women are not the Jezebel reading types that get posted in women hate threads

we call that in the business "taken"
>>
>>383389718
You did read the writers, right anon?
Most of them were by the same person
>>
>>383394349

reproducing is an activity that can be done by literal retards. Anyone can reproduce if they aren't infertile. It's the "raising your child to become a decent human being" part that is hard.
>>
>>383394602
It's called survival of the fittest, not survival of the strongest or most intelligent.
If an intelligent person chooses to stand up for himself and try to change the world, getting killed in the process, while someone else bows his head and licks the shoes of his oppressor and thus survives, then he was more "fit" to live.

Or someone else who is not intelligent but strong enough to riposte, or fast enough to escape. Being "fit" to survive takes many shapes, adaptability and willingness to change is key.
>>
File: 1497182178085.jpg (7KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
1497182178085.jpg
7KB, 180x180px
>>383394543
The principle is the same, like every other vice and addiction, immediate gratification.
>>
File: hapy_a_st16.png (524KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
hapy_a_st16.png
524KB, 800x600px
>>383389228
How dare you compare real women to harpies.
>>
>>383394596
Bullshit
>>
>>383383871
They're right.
>>
>>383394859
Keep projecting
>>
File: 1474343972961.png (144KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1474343972961.png
144KB, 500x500px
>drown the world in post modern extensional nihilism after killing all the sacred cows
>w-w-w-why aren't young men doing anything MEANINGFUL in their life
>>
>>383394854
Not an argument.
>>
>>383394894
An intelligent people is like a support character in an RPG. His genes are still spread, by the people around him in his tribe.
Having an intelligent guy in the tribe helps the tribe do better, and support more children, and the intelligent guy's genes are in all the other people in his tribe. Even if he himself doesn't sire children, his genes live on.
>>
>>383394950
>no argument
fuck off fat fuck
>>
>>383394920
A lot of homeless people hit fast food places because they have value menu items where you can get unhealthy food that floats around a dollar price point. No place that offers healthier food has anything that cheap.
>>
>>383393765
Yeah, nuclear waste might be nasty but I'd take it any day over having coal plants spew massive clouds of literal death and cancer.

Speaking of which, what the fuck is Germany doing?
>we're going to shut down our nuclear plants because we're all about that green energy and environmental friendliness
>oh fug turns out our renewable sources aren't robust enough to support the nation, what do?
>build tons of coal :DDDD
>>
>>383394920
Amerifat here. It isn't bullshit. Our fast food is incredibly fattening and calorie dense and incredibly cheap. Do the words "dollar menu" mean anything to you?

You have to actively seeking out and pay more for less to acquire healthier food.
>>
>>383394696
Well launching a rocket is pretty expensive and it has only limited carry capacity so to dispose of the millions of tons of nuclear waste we would need a lot of rockets. Other thing is that rocket launches sometimes go wrong and they have to be detonated as not to endanger other people. Now if you strap a few tons of nuclear waste on them blowing them up mid air would be a really bad idea and those problems are just for starters.
>>
>>383383871
>Should we dismiss all this if these men say they’re happy? Heroin addicts are happy, too, as long as they’re high
Drugs and alcohol increase crime and destructive behavior because they alter the mind's state.

Video games are literally puzzles, they make a person behave more logically. That's why there's less wageslaves, because it's logical to not be one. LOL
>>
File: xdNvhCH.jpg (150KB, 476x849px) Image search: [Google]
xdNvhCH.jpg
150KB, 476x849px
Oh? It's the video games that steered me wrong?
>Middle class family can't afford good private school, get shit education/grades at underpar suburban schools
Video Games at least taught me critical thinking in ways my stupid fucking teachers failed to.
>Not sure what to do after grade school because shit education
At least I learned a bit about game tech making maps/mods
>Spend 3 years in premed to earn a "real" job, all programs nearby I could afford to attend saturated already, go into tech instead
Should've just trusted vidya knowledge to begin with
>Graduate in a recession
At least I convinced a tech startup I'm worth a shit after a year of searching for a "real" job
>Realize exploitation on the workforce after 10 years of hardcore raiding in WoW with abusive GMs
Yes, even WoW told me to get your knowledge and know when to fuck off to something better
>no gf
All of my friends are married and miserable, so thanks but no thanks.

Vidya saved my life.
>>
File: radiant.png (350KB, 600x587px) Image search: [Google]
radiant.png
350KB, 600x587px
>>383383871
>Accomplished women are going to discover the competition for male peers even tougher than it is today, when there are about three women for every two men enrolled in college.
Totally not a problem with how retarded the educational system has become and how much more women are favored in that system. Nope, it's gotta be the video games and men being less adept for college studies of course.

Fuck it feels good that I stopped giving a fuck about following the expectancy of being a caretaker for women or some shit. I just focus on me.
>>
>>383395035
>5'10"
>150 lbs
If I'm a fatass you must be a hungry skellington
>>
>>383395013
And now the tribe is destroyed and intelligent men sit inside and play Grand strategy games
>>
>>383394993
You mean you want to conquer the neighboring country because they are heretics, screaming for king and country and being 101% certain that you will go to heaven when you die, or live a life of honor and respect if you return home victorious?

You really don't. This was worse. Men have never had it better and easier than today. We used to be sacrificed harder more often, and in larger quantities before, in the name of those sacred cows.
>>
>>383394353
Working as a mailman really opened my eyes about the fact that there actually are people who order multiple useless trinkets everyday from amazon etc, every day with no end in sight. These types are among poorer folk too, they just buy cheaper stuff. I'm not even anti-consumerist or anything but those folks really made me scratch my head.
>>
>>383395082
Fair enough

What about an orbital canon?
>>
>>383394804
Response to what? You don't gonna be your entire life raising a child moron. Who will take care of you when you get older? The state or your own?
>>
>>383394854
I ask again, is he wrong that women can almost always fall back on their vagina to take care of them?
>>
>>383394993
Bingo. Destroy the way humanity has been since the beginning of time, reinforce that destruction, and then complain about how your efforts are being rewarded. It is my fault I'm a loser, but modern society plays a role in my life as well.
>>
File: sad feel.jpg (327KB, 2464x1648px) Image search: [Google]
sad feel.jpg
327KB, 2464x1648px
>>383394017
This is pretty much the case nowadays, we've pushed every last frontier but outer space, so nowadays people are just ok with what they have and only care if they have enough money for food/rent/bills. Problem is, outer space takes a shit ton work and in our lifetimes we'll never walk on another planet so whats the point to us? Not like centuries ago when crossing an ocean seemed realistic and possible in a lifetime. Video games filled the void.
>>
>>383394696
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvNM8vykJ5M
>>
>>383395153
Well, as a support character without a guild, what the fuck are you going to do other than do low level quests and farm pets?
>>
>>383394784
>>383394894
I didn't say most intelligent or strongest. You are the ones saying that. Plenty of people who are not fit to mate do it anyway. Tons of drunk teenagers fuck and produce retarded children in poor households. Plenty of people who have congenital defects in their DNA breed and pass those down onto their children.

You're still misapplying Darwinian philosophy.
>>
>>383383871
Looks huge reply to this post, is very good idea take people /v/ Mopher into /pol/ and make vote for alt-rigth.
>>
>>383393208

Anonymous, we've got a space elevator here. We don't need nearly the amount of propulsion that voyager required. Unless you're actually going to do the math, I'm going to stay firmly in my "yeah seems possible, just strap a small rocket to 5 tons or so and aim it so that it slingshots off jupitar or something".
>>
>>383395193
That would need to be a big gun.
>>
Women wanted their turn. Time to blame them now.
>>
>>383395193
H>>383395193
ow would you get nuclear trash onto an orbital canon you dumbass?
>>
>>383394637
Dude, this is the same "get out of your mom's basement" shit it's always been.
/v/irgins should have a hick skin to this stuff by now, not this limp-dicked pity party.
>>
>>383395013
True. I didn't mean to say that intelligence is not a good trait or not one fit to survive. Just that nothing really has objective value when it comes to living. Your muscles don't mean anything if that other guy was smart enough to make a bow, your willingness to bow your head won't help if the other party doesn't care much for honor, your brain won't help if you're stuck in a room with nothing except 3 meatheads wanting to fuck you up. Living is about using the right tools in the right place.
>>
>>383395147
t. lard ass
>>
>>383395049
I agree with you on the homeless hitting these places up becuase the value menu is all they can afford, but anything thing else is fucking nonsense because dumb motherfuckers are lazy and don't know how to cook and want their food fast, especially fatass motherfuckers with vans.
>>
>>383395363
By which I mean a gun meant to fire things into orbit.

The idea has design merits.
>>
>>383390138
Thanks /pol/
>>
>>383395382
Except now it's happening on an even bigger scale. Look at Japan and their birth rates, their birth rates are in a free fall because men are too busy jacking off to hentai
>>
>>383395473
None of that changes the fact the unhealthy food is cheaper.
>>
>>383383871>>383384403

That article is from a freaking hack of an armchair journalist. He didn't interview a single person and just looked at data sheets. More thoughtful research and interviews show that young people work less because the work environment is more hostile and ageist. Employment doesn't want to train anyone anymore so they start looking only for people who have already worked the job. Even for entry level stuff. This makes it very difficult for young prospects to find anything. It took me three freaking years after collage to find a job just because an older more experienced person came along and gobbled up every job before me.
>>
>>383395542
How old are you?
That's been a problem for decades you ignoramus.
>>
>>383395473
I firmly believe that a lot of homeless people are lazy and when offered job opportunities they turn them down. Not all of them, but a lot of them.
>>
>>383394696

Because lifting shit out of the Earth's atmosphere is expensive as fuck. Whereas getting some brown folks to bury it in the desert is cheap and easy.
>>
File: 1478998101991.jpg (44KB, 647x435px) Image search: [Google]
1478998101991.jpg
44KB, 647x435px
>>383395238
He's implying that all women have inherent value. They don't without tremendous effort, staying fit and keeping up with their looks as well as fine tuning their personality. A man never has to do that to make it in the world. If they do they could easily get a home maker woman to take care of them, does that mean they have inherent value? No. No one does.
>>
>>383395607
it isnt cheaper.

beans, rice, broccoli bags, chicken is dirt cheap at walmart and you can make tons of meals.

even if youre homeless, there are tons of soup kitchens that will give you non fast food meals.
>>
>>383395187
I think he means that the structures in place that allowed people to have security and be respected for the role they played in society aren't in place anymore.

Nowadays your entire career can be torn down by saying something that gets misquoted or totally misrepresented by a person with an agenda on social media.
>>
>>383395285
I need to find a guild
>>
>>383395632
Except it's getting even worse now because of how easily accessible other forms of entertainment are these days
>>
>>383383871
>the article has a link down the bottom to their other article "teens are too busy playing video games to have sex"

Well now we know why this article was written. Because that one did well.
>>
>>383395610
That shit is the fucking nightmare that keeps me up at night.
>>
>>383395607
You missed the point.
Price point has shit all to do with why people go for FAST food the most.
>>
>>383395698
Yes, now try to spend that time and energy cooking for an entire family after getting off a double shift before having to go work your third job

Welcome to America
>>
>>383394905
Not necessarily. While playing games probably does activate the reward system of the brain it doesn't do so in such a strong way as heroin. It's not as immediate either. Some games blow ass at the start. You have to get through all the tutorials and intro shit before you can actually play the game. This article was doing special olympics level of mental gymnastics.
>>
>>383383871
So what should we be doing instead? Stupid normalfag shit like watching netflix or sports? Kyle Smith is just another nu-male
>>
>>383395607
The cheapest you can live is buying potatoes, beans and rice, and cooking them.
Not buying precooked corn and potatoes or whatever, in plastic packaging.
>>
>>383395872
>homeless on the street
>3 jobs
good try retard
>>
>>383395270
Even in centuries ago, exploring the oceans was not something every commoner wanted to participate in or was actively contributing towards.
A farmer was not harvesting because that food would be used to feed the explorers, he was harvesting because he had taxes to pay and had to feed himself. Things haven't changed that much. If anything, crossing the oceans to a commoner at the time would seem just as impossible as traveling through space to the average man nowadays.
>>
>>383395938
Because homeless people are the only ones eating from the dollar menu, you idiot
>>
>>383395694
>They don't without tremendous effort,
Ok where do you live? I constantly see fat shabby women walking around with semifit or at least slim guys. All women have to do to get someone to take care of them is literally exist 90% of the time. It won't be Dr. Chad McMoneybag sure but to imply that they have to put in "tremendous effort" is pure bs.
>>
>>383395936
Feeding on potatoes, rice and beans IS unhealthy and will get you fat
>>
>>383395694
>They don't without tremendous effort, staying fit and keeping up with their looks as well as fine tuning their personality.

The vast majority of women are not fit.
>>
>>383396036
so now hes magically homeless again and cant go to a soup kitchen to get a non-fast food meal?

and not to mention the dollar menu hasnt been a thing in years.
>>
>>383395763
Why are you baiting me with this weak shit?
It's a symptom not a cause, been said ITT a hundred times already.
>>
>>383395694
>They don't without tremendous effort, staying fit and keeping up with their looks as well as fine tuning their personality
You really need to get out more
>>
>>383396134
>and not to mention the dollar menu hasnt been a thing in years.
https://www.fool.com/investing/general/2016/01/17/the-burger-battles-for-your-dollars.aspx
You really are a moron, aren't you?
>>
>>383396190
Yeah, the big problem is getting even worse if the symptoms are getting worse
>>
File: b9c.jpg (54KB, 680x598px) Image search: [Google]
b9c.jpg
54KB, 680x598px
gamers will become super intelligent from all the gaming they do so when their parents die they will use their high IQ gamer brain to game their way to the position of receiving a paycheck somehow
>>
>>383396084
>rice and beans IS unhealthy

false
>>
>>383396247
>ignores my first argument
>posts 4 for 4$ deals that arent even available anymore
good try retard
>>
>>383396198
>>383396102
>>383396059
They still have to use makeup, the right clothes, have the right haircut and a good personality.
>>
File: 1425483567730.png (49KB, 648x821px) Image search: [Google]
1425483567730.png
49KB, 648x821px
>>383394905
>game takes hours to 'get to the good part'
>instant gratification
>>
>>383383871
>were-losing-a-whole-generation-of-young-men-to-video-games
we're also losing a whole generation of young women to social media, so does it matter?
>>
>>383387231

>The same shit is happening in the entire western world

You mean where college is free?
>>
>>383396363
They evidently don't.
>>
>>383396453
College certainly isn't free in Canada
AND there are no jobs.
>>
File: 1483511753024.png (126KB, 632x626px) Image search: [Google]
1483511753024.png
126KB, 632x626px
>>383396396
This is pretty good. I had a hearty chuckle.
>>
>>383396320
It is
Starchy food / cereals and red meat are the first reason people grow fat
Junk food just settles the obesity
>>
>>383396568
eating more calories than maintenance is what makes you fat you retard.
>>
the only thing i hate about the internet is that tardos are using it to find other tardos to affirm that it's okay to be fucked up or pick up new fucked up tendencies, eg bronies and trannies whereas in the 50s they'd be getting their shit kicked in by their peers regularly until they stopped acting like faggots.
>>
>>383389452
Nigga even fat slobs are getting dates.
>>
>>383396363
> Good personality.
Not even close. Friends of mine have had girlfriends that were pure human garbage.
If you want something less anecdotal, take a look at how many and how much woman cheat, and tell me if cheating is something someone with a respectable personality would do.

As far as looks go, you're also off, otherwise fat trailer trash would never reproduce.
>>
>>383396671
You sound like you were bullied hard at school or something.
>>
>>383396607
this
you can get thinner from eating garbage 1 dollar burgers from macdonald's. The trick is not eating 5-7 of them at a time.
>>
>>383388351
that is dream job material
>>
>>383389452
Acquire money.
Thread posts: 614
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.