[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Okay...the machine has detected...something"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: clockworksoldiers.png (662KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
clockworksoldiers.png
662KB, 800x450px
>"Okay...the machine has detected...something"
>>
Beating that level without ever being spotted is so satisfying.
Playing it action-oriented is such a fucking chore.
>>
>>383382434
this
I played this level at 17fps, still managed to ghost it though
>>
>>383382434
Action-run is only fun once you've gotten New Game+ and most of the Emily/Corvo's powers combined
>>
Always made sure to kill these fuckers. Two air strikes up their assholes.
>>
>>383382434
>stop time
>destroy 3 robots instantly
>villain mentions how the fuck was he able to identify your weight at two places at the same time

Destroying those OP motherfuckers with time powers was a nice power trip.
>>
File: Churayzay Threads.webm (2MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Churayzay Threads.webm
2MB, 720x480px
>tfw cant play this game in the churayzay way like I could the first one because they had to change the game engine and the game is unopitmised as fuck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wjO3EA90kU
I did like that you can kill the traitor nigger in the end though
>>
>>383381359
Clockwork Mansion was teally great. Felt very Jules Vernian.
>>
>>383382742
>villain mentions how the fuck was he able to identify your weight at two places at the same time

I loved how he responded to your actions no matter what you did, I got to his lab through the run along the window ledge to the maintenance door way and because I didn't have the key, I blew it open with a sticky grenade, he immediately came on the megaphone saying "Emily, was that explosion caused by you or one of my clockwork soldiers,
I'd appreciate it if you refrained from destroying my house"

The attention to detail is really good
>>
>>383381359
>increasing audio feedback
>>
File: flapjack.png (74KB, 211x198px) Image search: [Google]
flapjack.png
74KB, 211x198px
>>383381359
>make highly sophisticated androids before flight, internal combustion, telephonics and automatic rifles
>give it wooden armour
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.