[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got the Deus Ex Collection during the Sale

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: deus-ex-2000.jpg (54KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
deus-ex-2000.jpg
54KB, 636x358px
In what order should I play them? Chronologically or by release date?
>>
1. Deus Ex 1
2. don't even install the rest of them
>>
By release date, don't fall for the meme that you should play Human Revolution first because it's a prequel
>>
Cover your dick in texta, then slap your dick on the screen and which ever title you get the nearest too start.
>>
>>383375828
ALWAYS in release order. Just because one game is a prequel doesn't mean you should start with it. Why is asking this even a thing?
>>
Just play the new Prey.

You can skip all the Deus Ex games IMO. Here's why.

I played all the Deus Ex games when they came out, even the old ones. Yes, they were good at the time... but now? They didn't age well to be honest.

The new Prey is like Invisible War, but with decent graphics, and way more fun. It has everything the first Deus Ex had, so you won't miss much.
>>
>>383376145
True Deus Ex has aged like shit but it's still a game everyone should play.
>>
>>383375828
Chronological and don't listen to this >>383375896
fag, the rest are not as good as original but still are great games
>>
File: everythingwillbefire.png (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
everythingwillbefire.png
1MB, 1280x960px
Oh shit, it's out!

http://www.moddb.com/mods/gmdx
>>
>>383376145
>The new Prey is like Invisible War

Weird.
I heard Prey was actually good.
>>
>>383376145
Wrong. Deus Ex is a unique experience that no other game can replace. I'm not one who even thinks it's the best game ever, but it's damn good.
>>
>>383375828
In order. Skip 2, it's only good for DX nostalgia and you don't have any.
>>
>>383375828
Release date obviously. Playing chronologically is just retarded.
>>
Play dxhr, then md if you want, then dx1, then invisible war if you want. The Jensen Chronicles have a few asthetics issues that stand really hard if you started with the original.

Also get gmdx, and new vision for mods for the first one.
>>
So, I loved Deus Ex 1 and Human Revolutions too.

Now I am thinking of playing Mankind Divided but the metacritic user ratings are pretty shit.

Is it really that bad?
>>
>>383379110
No it's about as good as Human Revolution aside from the shitty main plot. Do all the side quests and explore Prague.
>>
>>383379110
It's a very nice game, it just cuts off at a nonsensical point.
>>
>>383376145
prey is a boring bioshock clone what are you on about m8
>>
File: The_Adjudicator.jpg (23KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
The_Adjudicator.jpg
23KB, 500x381px
How's the ps2 version of the first Deus Ex?
>>
>>383379441
>>383379463
thx for the answers

what about the microtransactions? can I play without them? I hate microtransactions in video games...
>>
>>383379647
The main game is easy enough without needing them, it was obviously thrown in at the last minute. Breach mode is shit, don't bother playing it.
>>
>>383379647
microtransactions aren't really an issue in dxmd since the game never tells you about them
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.