[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>And the dragons were no more What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: father.png (750KB, 802x846px) Image search: [Google]
father.png
750KB, 802x846px
>And the dragons were no more

What did he mean by this?
>>
>dragons no more
>several dragons throughout the games

What DID he mean by it?
>>
>>383370953
wasn't there just one "everlasting" dragon around? the one in ash lake

maybe Midir too
>>
>>383371547
Him, Seath, and whatever Kalameet is were it. Dark Souls II and III are so fucked they're not really worth considering.
>>
That the opening female narrator is a lying fuck.
>>
should i buy the das3 season pass for 15€?

i enjoyed the game but havent played it for like a year
>>
>>383372112
If you're on PC you can pirate the dlc and use software called CreamAPI to play the dlc online with others who bought it. But if you're on console, yes you should buy it. Ariandel was pretty low on content, but has one of the best bosses in the game. And Ringed City is very good imo.
>>
>>383370879
>>And the dragons were no more
>What did he mean by this?

The dragons are a metaphor (or a parallel) for the Titans in the Greek mythology. Titans ruled the world before it was shaped by the Gods of Olympus who beat them. It's border line philosophical in what was there before us being civilized. The "fire" with the souls is like the game's Monolith. The turning point for beast into man.
>>
>>383372238
>Lying on the internet
>>
this board feels empty without a new fromsoft game announcement to golden face shitpost to
>>
>>383372198
>CreamAPI
Tried to look up for it but no luck. Where can I get it ?
>>
>>383372726
>https://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=70576
>>
File: Laughing_Green_Man_.jpg (294KB, 868x994px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing_Green_Man_.jpg
294KB, 868x994px
>>383372238
>1:1 Norse mythology adaption that goes further than 95% of fiction
>Mention the wrong mythology for base
Out of Ymir's flesh was fashioned the earth,
And the ocean out of his blood;
Of his bones the hills, of his hair the trees,
Of his skull the heavens high."
"Mithgarth the gods from his eyebrows made,
And set for the sons of men;
And out of his brain the baleful clouds
They made to move on high.
>>
>>383372198
dont post this shit again autismo

and you know why
>>
File: 1495682343300.jpg (554KB, 1115x973px) Image search: [Google]
1495682343300.jpg
554KB, 1115x973px
>>383372896
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>383370879

That she didn't know a dragons survived.
Who is the narrator anyway?
>>
>>383373012
Why can't he post it again, anon? He's just trying to help
>>
File: Mike.gif (2MB, 350x196px) Image search: [Google]
Mike.gif
2MB, 350x196px
>>383370879
They were "no more", as in they weren't the dominating force of the world any longer.
>>
>>383372942
>Norse mythology

I don't know about norse myths but what you metioned is not very apt.
>>
>>383370879
He's retarded and so is every Souls game after DaS1 who cares
>>
It means the dragons are no longer the dominant force in the world. It didn't mean there are literally zero left alive, you autists.
>>
File: lol__.jpg (92KB, 494x381px) Image search: [Google]
lol__.jpg
92KB, 494x381px
>>383375042
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.