[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Describe a Vidya Series with Sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10

File: ErectinARiver.jpg (83KB, 680x581px) Image search: [Google]
ErectinARiver.jpg
83KB, 680x581px
Fallout 1: That first handjob your crush gave you at 16
Fallout 2: That first time your crush and you had sex
Fallout 3: Doing anal with a random chick at a party, very drunk
Fallout NV: Having loving sex with your wife for the first time
Fallout 4: Fucking that punk chick who looks really hot, but is awful at sex
>>
Dark Souls: being buttraped by some dude with two dogs in a shady part of town
>>
Bloodborne: never ever
>>
D44M: Rough as all fuck but it is over quick. Climax is incredible though.
>>
>>383370574
Dark Souls 2: The dudes friend has a go at you, and while he is bigger, he's also unwashed and a bit more unpleasant.
>>
Tekken 7: Rape and get raped
>>
File: crah.jpg (124KB, 454x519px) Image search: [Google]
crah.jpg
124KB, 454x519px
Crash Bandicoot: going back to your hometown and hooking up with your cute childhood friend that you secretly fantasized about for years except it takes fucking hours to make her fun and it turns into a backbreaking chore that chafes your cock raw and causes your tongue to cramp and you're all sweaty but the ass is amazing and when you finally nut you fall over in a panting heap, then she asks if you're ready for smash neighborgirl 2: wrath of durex and you're like "WOAH"
>>
>>383371067
* cum not fun
>>
team fortress 2: your gf gets sick in the head and becomes a prostitute
>>
File: 1498867175580.png (1MB, 772x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1498867175580.png
1MB, 772x1252px
Super Mario 64: getting an amazing blowjob at 12

Super Mario Sunshine: Wet and slippery...but dirty.

Super Mario Galaxy: Wild Experimentation

Super Mario 3D World: great sex but nothing special

Super Mario Odyssey: DAMN THAT ASS LOOKS GOOD
>>
File: tumblr_lnfjl8LWRp1qag0xno1_500.gif (494KB, 460x348px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lnfjl8LWRp1qag0xno1_500.gif
494KB, 460x348px
Silent hill 4: you can get head from an average looking drunk blonde girl but you have to lead her back to your place through 40 blocks of other guys hitting on her.
>>
>>383371463
Mario Maker: your friends get you drunk and set you up with a 2/10 not passable tranny as a prank.
>>
>>383368783
Ill remind you that Fallout 3 received Game of thr Year and NV got shit
>>
>>383371643
But anon you get to dress up the tranny
>>
>>383371903
The night is a rollercoaster of uncomfortable emotions. Sometimes you just sit there and let it happen, and sometimes you try admire the tenacity and cleverness of the tranny, but what it comes down to is a lot of painful butt stuff. You wake up horrified and bloody.
>>
>having sex with anyone after your wife

OP is a fucking degenerate.
>>
/v/ doesn't play video games and everybody here is a virgin

in relation to the OP it's poetic, really
>>
>>383368783
>WoW wod
Getting called over by some hot girl but slipping on a dog shit in the park, breaking your hand and end up getting raped by hobos.
>>
I'm not familiar with this meme but I'm enjoying this meme
>>
Devil may cry: you wrestle for control in bed with a dominant hot topic female and no matter who wins you get turbo herpes.
>>
>>383371853
how is marketing budget relevant ?
>>
MGS: Amazing sex with this lady who's new in town, shows you sex techniques that you never heard of

MGS2: Weird bondage with a girl that you find out it's actually a trap

MGS3: Super hot milf teaches you every single position of kamasutra while gently dominating you

MGS4: Dull, slow sex that turns into scat halfway through. Still, the climax at the end is the best of your life and you feel guilty pleasure from it

MGSV: Literal goddess chats you up and arranges for a date, turns out she never shows up and you end up fapping to her pics
>>
File: 1495986915083.jpg (9KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1495986915083.jpg
9KB, 184x184px
>>383375268
Wow this is extremely accurate. Also proves why MGS3 is best.

Do Peace Walker
>>
>>383375789
MGSPW: Mentally damaged weeabo grill only likes quickies and is into exhibitionism. You put up with it because she's cute but after a while you end up ignoring her forever
>>
File: 30a.jpg (145KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
30a.jpg
145KB, 1920x1080px
>>383368783
FFXV: A drunken blumpkin that ends with vomit everywhere except the occupied toilet and salty, salty tears.
>>
File: 1499115422572.jpg (71KB, 478x524px) Image search: [Google]
1499115422572.jpg
71KB, 478x524px
Sonic 3 & Knuckles: You have a threesome with two cute girls and it's very nice but it sets unrealistic expectations for your future sexual endeavors so you give up on chasing excitement. You accidentally knock up an ugly batshit insane woman and enter a 20 year long failed marriage that finally ends in divorce. You are now jaded and bitter but the promise of new exciting pussy compared to the shitshow you've been experiencing for decades fills you with overwhelming excitement.
>>
Sims 4: You fall asleep during sex. Not because it's boring, but because it's been 9 hours and you still haven't orgasmed even just once, and your brain is desperately lacking the blood flow.
>>
>>383376907
Sims 2: 9 hours of the most amazing sex you ever imagined you could have followed by 100 years of never, ever having sex again.
>>
Animal Crossing New Leaf: Your local Chad Thundercock who's secretly into anime challenges you to going to a local furry convention and fucking someone in their fursuit. You agree and succeed in bringing home a furry. They agree to cut open a hole at the bottom of their fursuit for you to stick your dick into, but the stench of shit and piss and 2 weeks without wiping or showering hits you like a bullet train and you projectile vomit all over them. Unfortunately(?) for you, that's their fetish. You fuck them anyway because you're a dirty, desperate whore. They then become attached to you and constantly ask you to do favors for them, ranging from getting them a glass of water to shaving their legs. They slowly grow more and more dependent on you to the point that you physically have to carry them into the shower and bathe them yourself because they won't do it themselves. You often wonder why you bother, but unbeknownst to your unaware ass, you have a dire need for validation and nobody else will give it to you. Thus, you fuck a smelly furry and cater to their every whim as your single source of validation and a purpose in life, no matter how much it drains you.
>>
Halo 1: first girlfriend and you're both virgins. You have tons of fun even though you barely know what you're doing
Halo 2: You found a steady girlfriend in late highschool/college. You do some crazy kinky shit with her
Halo 3: Settle down a little and get an apartment with your girl. You guys fuck eveynight. It's pretty fun.
Halo ODST: You get drunk and fuck some guy you know that was really into you. It was weird, but you enjoyed it.
Halo Reach: You're married now and things with her have gotten a little bland. You try some new crazy things. Some are great, some are horrible.
Halo 4: Your sex with her is pretty vanilla now. You have a schedule. It's still fun on occasion, but has lost some passion.
Halo 5: Your sex life is non-existant. You're contemplating cheating on your wife.
>>
>>383377402
I liked New Leaf...
>>
File: plumpto considering suicide.jpg (273KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
plumpto considering suicide.jpg
273KB, 1920x1080px
>>383376560
Accurate.
>>
File: 590.png (345KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
590.png
345KB, 640x480px
>>383377826
Yeah, I did too. I still do. Sort of.

Actually I fucking hate it now because it's a chore to me, it's not fun anymore. It's fun for the first ~100-300 hours and then it becomes as strenuous as working up the energy to bathe and eat healthy when you have severe depression is.
>>
File: tumblr_mq8evfeRnA1qko7tbo1_1280.jpg (327KB, 600x1071px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mq8evfeRnA1qko7tbo1_1280.jpg
327KB, 600x1071px
>>383377958
Yeah I'll agree with that. I just played it earlier and Isabelle told me it had been a month. Thinking about starting a clean save, but I like my residents.
>>
>>383378135
I went out and bought a second copy of the game so I could start a clean save without deleting my town I've had since the NA launch day, so over 4 years now. I thought it'd help me get back into the game but I haven't even made a new town yet. I'm very picky about town layouts and I did get one I liked but then I ended up hating the name I chose for my mayor so off it went into the void and now it's just sitting there. Call me what you want but sometimes I feel like crying and even tear up thinking about how I've lost so much motivation and passion for games I used to love. It's happening a lot more lately, my tastes are changing and it's scary. I used to love open world games so I bought BOTW and it was amazing at first but I can feel myself growing tired of it. It's kinda scary. It's almost like death.
>>
Tomb Raider: Your best friend has a 10/10 milf that you try to catch getting dressed or in the shower but you never can. You end up finding a pair of her used panties in the bathroom and you fap 3 times while sniffing them pretending to take a shit. Years later when the allure has 100% passed you find nudes have leaked but it's from when she got older and it doesn't matter anymore but you fap once for nostalgia.
>>
>>383378448
A lot of people on here are like that I think. I'm getting there. Try new stuff. This thread is sorta relevant, video games are kinda like sex. If it gets bland try a new genre or different kind of game. Find a new video game fetish.
>>
FF13
>Stacy gets dared to have sex with you and approaches you at a party. You make her cum twice but the next day you go to school and find everyone pointing and laughing at you. Your locker is filled with notes calling you "the minute man".
FF15
>Chad gets dared to have sex with you and approaches you after football practice. You're in the middle of sex when he suddenly bursts into tears and pulls out of you, muttering "no homo, no homo, n-no homo..." over and over to himself, shrinking away from you as you try to reach out to him. He then spends the next hour confessing that he's secretly gay and has tried to keep it hidden for so long, but that having sex with you made him realize how badly he wants dick. He threatens to beat you up if you tell anyone (not that they'd believe you), but the truth is you secretly enjoyed it as well.
>>
I want to hear one for metroid
>>
>>383376178
>>383375268
Nice,i tried thinking something about MGS but couldn't come up with anything.
>>
Oblivion: You have mindblowing fun adventurous sex with a potato tier woman who charmed her way into bed with you somehow. Her pickup line was about high elves. Next thing you know she was making loud gagging noises on your dick.
>>
Yu-Gi-Oh: Forbidden Memeories: It's like being in prison, except you're at the bottom of the totem pole and you get fucked by everyone. Every time, you think you have the upper hand, you get hit or threatened with a weapon and you get raped again like usual. You try to buy a weapon for self-defense from the in jail black market, but due to strong security the smuggling scene is pretty much non-existent and everything costs way more than you can ever afford and yet everyone else seems to have weapons for some reason.
>>
DeS: Nervous virginal sex. Obtuse, uncomfortable, puzzlying, but ultimately gratifying in its most pure and simple form.
DaS: Anal sex. With proper preparation it feels fucking amazing, but dragging it for too long is bound to end up in disaster.
DaS2: You've been trapped by a rather average yandere and your balls are forced to be squeezed dry, modestly painfully due to her inexperience. As you near the end, you manage to free yourself and brutally rip and tear her virginity apart and make use of her body for your own pleasure without worrying about consequences. The DLC is so good.
DaS3: Mature sex. Both of you have experience and know how to please the other, but it ends up feeling rather hollow and dull, though pleasurable and with more than a couple orgasms throughout.
Bloodborne: Kinky sex. You've been revealed fetishes you didn't even know you had. Your mind can hardly comprehend how good it feels and you wonder why it hasn't crossed your mind how a simple change can make it all feel so fresh and new.

I've never had sex btw.
>>
World of Warcraft: She was the first girl you ever loved. You spent every waking moment together and boy did you two have a ton of sex at every opportunity. That was years ago, you remember the good ol days and every once in a while you feel all nostalgic about it so you call her up and try to rekindle the old flame. You get into bed and try to get it on...but it's just not the same. You try to make it work but you two have drifted apart and become different people. You then leave disappointed, you either do this every year or you hook up with that other girl final fantasy XIV.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.