[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: SSAJ.jpg (116KB, 1024x784px) Image search: [Google]
SSAJ.jpg
116KB, 1024x784px
Who would win?
>>
My rope
>>
Jensen
>>
Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men made up an estimated 2% of the population but 55% of people living with HIV in the United States in 2013. If current diagnosis rates continue, 1 in 6 gay and bisexual men will be diagnosed with HIV in their lifetime, including 1 in 2 black/African American gay and bisexual men, 1 in 4 Hispanic/Latino gay and bisexual men, and 1 in 11 white gay and bisexual men.
>>
Gay and bisexual men accounted for 83% (29,418) of the estimated new HIV diagnoses among all males aged 13 and older and 67% of the total estimated new diagnoses in the United States.
Gay and bisexual men aged 13 to 24 accounted for an estimated 92% of new HIV diagnoses among all men in their age group and 27% of new diagnoses among all gay and bisexual men.
Gay and bisexual men accounted for an estimated 54% (11,277) of people diagnosed with AIDS. Of those men, 39% were African American, 32% were white, and 24% were Hispanic/Latino.
>>
>>383367556
Here for a good time, not a long time
>>
>>383367452
Jensen
>>
My dick.
>>
>>383367556
>>383367637
There's literally now a pill (PrEP) that protects you from HIV, supposedly with a 100% efficacy rate.

Why don't you quote the statistics for syphlus, herpes, gonorreha, or any of the other STDs that have been plaguing straight men throughout all of human history? Oh because that wouldn't fit your implied narrative that gay sex = disease, even though the reality is sex with humans = disease.
>>
>>383367945
don't feed it. That's what it wants
>>
>>383367945
lol sure thing fag
>>
>>383367945
Nah, it's "more than 90%" which could be anywhere from 90.5% to 99.9%
But it's still taking a gamble every time you dive on in, PrEP or no
a 5-10% chance of contracting HIV/AIDS every SINGLE time you fuck? nope
When it can get a confirmed 99.9-100% protection rate then they'll have something
Good for folk who get bled on or ER/Trauma workers, tho - an HIV bloodspray would be terrifying
>>
File: 1490730938598.jpg (311KB, 500x790px) Image search: [Google]
1490730938598.jpg
311KB, 500x790px
reaper is so sexy
>>
>>383367945
Hepatitis A
is usually spread when a person
ingests fecal matter—even in microscopic
amounts—from an infected person. Among men
who have sexual contact with other men,
Hepatitis A can be spread through direct anal-oral
contact or contact with fingers or objects that
have been in or near the anus of an infected
person. Hepatitis A can also be spread through
contaminated food or water, which most often
occurs in countries where Hepatitis A is common
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.