[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So are we all in agreement that this game is actually great,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 273
Thread images: 31

So are we all in agreement that this game is actually great, and that story fags need to fuck off?
>>
>>383365449
Yup. Kojima had already done over half a dozen traditional Metal Gear style stories. Got to experiment and do something different.
>>
>>383365449
>So are we all in agreement
Leave the barganing for the alcoholics. You're important because you're (You), you don't need the approval from these people. You don't need to post retarded shit to feel like you belong.
You matter, anon. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
>>
Game was great, no arguments there.

The problem was that Kojima marketed the game in both trailers and interviews as the missing link in the MGS story, something to tie it all together in the end. I don't think it's unreasonable to be a little bit upset by the lack of story after the hype that was stirred up around while still enjoying the gameplay as being the best in the series.
>>
>>383365449
Trailers were misleading and I figured out the game wasn't gonna have much of a story like 10 hours in. It still didn't stop me from having 8 hour sessions with the game, a thing that didn't happen to me for years, and I can respect that
>>
>>383367131
im in my 30s and MGSV was also the first time in a loooong while that I played a game for 8 hour sessions. I couldn't stop playing it
>>
>>383367195
also just wanted to say, im buying MG:S and theres nothing anyone can do about it and ill even pay money for delicious in game cosmetic items nad shit, mmmmmm nomnomnom delicious tears of kojimbo fanfiction lovers
>>
>>383365449
No it's ruined by the open world meme
>>
>>383365449
No because every mission is the same as the last.
>>
>>383367494
>>383367530
These desu. Story being bad/unfinished is just a scapegoat, while the real problem is that the gameplay is shit. Yes, the controls/mechanics are godly, I'm not talking about those.
>>
>>383365449
Of course not, you fucking idiot.
How could EVERYONE be in agreement over something when there's thousand of users daily. You stupid mother...
>>
>>383367494
Having locations as their own little hubs with couple of out posts near would have been great.
Maybe they would have had the time and resources left to make the enemies have some different behaviors now and then along with having an excuse to actually use half the stuff you develop.
>>
>>383367628
>Story being bad/unfinished is just a scapegoat
That's wrong. But I'm glad to see another person who realizes that the controls are good, but the gameplay is shit and that controls =/= gameplay.
>>
>>383365449
We'll never be in agreement, but why do you care?
/v/ is a complete shithole.
>>
>>383368406
>controls =/= gameplay
You mean you can move and shoot great but theres nothing to utilize these things on?
>>
the level design and bosss are terrible.

the story isnt even that bad
>>
>>383368593
What about the guards guarding every objective

Please tell me HOW exactly the gameplay is bad, what did you dislike about it
>>
Game is literally a 10/10.

>fantastic controls
>fantastic running, 60fps on shitty consoles
>fantastic level design
>fantastic soundtrack, albeit mostly licensed
>fantastic variety, every outpost has so much ways to go about completing them
>>
it feels like playing singleplayer ghost recon wildlands. I'm sorry but kojima mislead people with his trailers and interviews, the storyfags have every right to be upset. they've been following this game since the beginning and the conclusion to the series ended up being a ubisoft game that resolves nothing.
>>
>>383368710
you goddamn idiot
>>
>>383368639
>level design is terrible
>why is this desert a desert!!!
>>
metallic archea
parasites
do it yourself
kaz
ocelot
code talker

the game is fantastic I love it.
>>
>american hours
>game is shit

>euro hours
>game is great

Are americans butthurt about Kojimbo calling their language a parasite?
>>
>>383368741
>Neglecting to mention the vast expanses of nothingness between bases, Mother Base in general, the completely atrocious story, fast regenerating health, wall hacking and aimbotting buddies, being forced to replay the exact same missions to complete the game, joke boss fights, laughable audio recordings (THE DINNNNNEHHH) and FOB expansion system

The game is drowning in problems.
>>
File: 1475986927765.jpg (11KB, 250x240px)
1475986927765.jpg
11KB, 250x240px
>mfw the mission with the bridge and the first helicopter appearance leading to the temple
>mfw the powerplant mission in africa

This game is actually underrated as fuck. A solid 8.5/10.
>>
File: 1496348688043.png (75KB, 3000x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1496348688043.png
75KB, 3000x2400px
>>383366648
>>
>>383369020
Um...English comes from Europe, anon.
>>
>>383369106
I still don't understand how having empty space between bases is a problem, the game never forces you to to travel there, it's just a buffer between each base
>>
>>383369106
>the vast expanses of nothingness between bases
It's a desert. A desert. Go and take a look at how Afghanistan was like during Soviet occupation, you dumb fuck.

>the completely atrocious story
Only if you're dumb as rocks. It's a solid story, on par with 2 and 3. Sorry you didn't get cutscenes for every insignificant things and that you can't comprehend a video game story.
>wall hacking
optional
>buddies
optional
>being forced to replay
Objectively wrong. You can play two side ops instead to unlock new missions. Shows how much V haters know.
>joke boss fights
What's wrong with them? They were better than the bullet sponges of PW and the completely nonsensical bosses of 4.
>laughable audio recordings
kek
>>
>>383369186
>UK
>Europe
>>
But the gameplay is extremely repetitive and too easy.
>>
>>383369354
>These responses

I'm not even going to waste my fingers. I'm arguing with someone half my age. You couldn't be more juvenile or ridiculous if you tried. Completely illogical counter-arguments.
>>
>>383369430
It's as repetitive as you make it to be. Game has legit the most responsive, fluid and well thought out mechanics in video game history.
>>
>>383365449
The story is a retcon mess, the missions just repeat, and the plot is literally unfinished. The gameplay and the FOX engine are fantastic, but the actual parts that make a game great just aren't there.

What we got was good, but it's a tease because you can see what would've made it great.
>>
>>383369354
>Only if you're dumb as rocks. It's a solid story, on par with 2 and 3. Sorry you didn't get cutscenes for every insignificant things and that you can't comprehend a video game story.

I'm playing Sons of Liberty for the first time right now and it is really weird how there is literally a cutscene and handholding explanation for what to do at any given moment. I appreciate how Phantom Pain gives you literally dozens of options to complete most objectives.
>>
>>383369405
Yeah man, UK is in Asia. Kill yourself, you mentally ill retard.
>>
>>383369405
Jesus Christ. Now you think English came solely from the UK?

How poorly educated are you?
>>
>>383369468
>I'm not even going to waste my fingers
Yeah, because you can't. Fuck off back to your movies.
>>
>>383369106
>laughable audio recordings (THE DINNNNNEHHH)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It_IMI7ZTS4
>>
>>383369554
Are you real?
>>
>>383369354
>It's a solid story
nah
>>
>>383369490
>Game has legit the most responsive, fluid and well thought out mechanics in video game history.

I have to agree.
>>
>>383369156
>first helicopter appearance leading to the temple
what mission is this?
>>
>>383369612
Superb argument.
>>383369610
As real as one could be, friendo.
>>
>>383369630
>>first helicopter appearance leading to the temple
>what mission is this?

Where the Bees Live.
>>
>>383369630
The Honey Bee mission. The rocket launcher they were hyping up for some reason I can't remember.
>>
>>383369647
I mean the argument i'm replying to is "ur dumb the storys good" why would I need to say anything special.
>>
>>383369354
>bullet sponges bosses of PW
t. D rank R&D
>>
you fucking tards that need to be hand held with cutscenes through a story should probably just gas yourself. the story is in the environment now. you have to explore for it. radio chatter and conversations between guards, tapes, intel messages, even the subtle facial expressions and body language tell a complex story. Kojima is a genius beyond imagination and you tards are too stupid to see it because you're too used to having everything speled out for you in a cutscene because you lack the patience, the critical thinking, the inquisitiveness to find MGSV's story.
>>
File: 1444352832193.jpg (61KB, 997x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1444352832193.jpg
61KB, 997x1041px
WOL
BACC
HIA
>>
I would have been 100% better if it had co-op like peace walker
>>
Game could have been so much better if it hadn't been on last gen consoles

One thing i didn't understand at all was mother base. The actual base was rarely used, except for the few missions where to had to visit certain sectors of the base. The whole "mother base" is directly on your idroid where you develop everything.

Almost all the missions were "go to this base and extract this thing (prisoner/information about something) none of the missions actually felt like they had depth, except for the hospital at the beginning, and the quarantine zone at the end. Those were the two missions that I absolutely loved, with the final mission making it feel like venom wasn't just lifeless body.

The gameplay definitely made up for its lack of story, so many different ways of doing things to make the game enjoyable
>>
>>383369773
Half true. It's really hard for /v/ to grasp a story if there isn't a Liquid, Ocelot, Drebin or AI to explain in detail every aspect of the story to them. I mean, that's what makes a good story. A character spinning a gun for 40 minutes, while delivering anime monologues, with the occasional intervention of the "Huh?!" by Snake.
>>
>>383369885
>hospital and quarantine
>depth
Nigga those were literal cutscene with occasional button prompts. Literally no thought involved. Are some MG fags this retarded?
>>
File: 552929.jpg (26KB, 360x316px) Image search: [Google]
552929.jpg
26KB, 360x316px
>enemies can't spot you more than a few feet away
>if you somehow manage to get spotted, you can effortlessly take out the entire Soviet army
>and you have to actively try to fuck up so badly that you won't get an s rank
>then turn on a technology timer so I can get something just by the super engaging activity of waiting

This game is great because it's the only stealth game that can be played by a moron like me. Finally, the genre is accessible and inclusive for gamers of every skill level!
>>
>>383365449
No. The game was crap. I'm not talking about the story. I'm talking about the actual gameplay. It was crap.
>>
maybe one day denuvo will be removed and we can make a custom map/missions

if they released a mission editor for mgsv i would pay $120 for it......

if they released the ability to just play custom missions i would pay like $35 for it. they dont understand how much the game theyre sitting on matters. its mechanically so fucking good
>>
>>383370056
http://www.nexusmods.com/metalgearsolidvtpp/mods/45/?
>>
not having co-op in MGO freeroam was a real missed opportunity IMO.
>>
>>383369773
It's not that complex at all; it's a revenge tale that revolves around the least exciting choice of science fiction possible with a trademark twist at the end.

And it's not even finished.
>>
>>383370134
can't make custom maps/missions, so its meaninglyess
>>
>>383370020
>running around the desert for an hour
>gameplay
Pick one
>>
>>383370167
>it's not that complex at all
It isn't, yet hardly anyone in the /v/ fanbase understood what it tries to do.

>it's not even finished
Hardly, Mission 51 was just them taking out Sally and the virus. No other plot development happened, or character development. And it takes place before Mission 43.
>>
>>383370050
>implying that any stealth games take skill
It's literally just waiting in a dark corner for this henchman to turn his back so I can backstab him or go past him. Wow so hard.
>>
>>383370136
mg:survive is like a better version of that to an extent hopefully
>>
>>383370281
>running around the desert for an hour
Why would you run around the desert?
>>
>>383370050
This.

MGS5 is proof that neo-/v/ likes almost all the shit it pretends to hate.
>>
>>383365449
Story ain't bad, it is told in the most sophisticated way in the whole series. If you can't read between the lines, you won't get what I mean.
>>
>>383370375
>It's extra sophisticated because it's not there
>I guess this is why they call this "The Phantom Pain"
You are a gentleman and scholar.
>>
>>383365449
No. Making it open world was a huge mistake. I don't have anything against open world games but it clearly wasn't Kojima's strong suit and it shows.
>>
>TFW no episode 51 free or paid dlc
>>
>>383370375
Sorry, what story?
>>
>>383370446
>because it's not there
There isn't a single more retarded group than the "The story got cut halfway" one. Then again, this is /v/ we're talking about, where shit like NieR gets called "a great video game story".
>>
>>383365449
The gameplay is shit too.
>>
>>383365449
MGS was always about the insane story.

This is a fact.
Mgsv has bad pacing vomiting cutscenes at you out of fucking nowhere with no build up to them.
>>
>>383370614
The story of unsatisfying revenge, loss, proxy wars, language and peace.
I know, it doesn't have any cyborg ninjas fighting gay vampires, so you probably had a hard time paying attention.
>>
>>383370772
>insane story.
More like poorly written and directed anime tier garbage. People like you should be gassed.
>>
>>383370446
The whole getting revenge on skullface does not count as a story to you?

If you had any clue what is going on in Afganistan and Angola right now, or even historical context to compare the events in the game with real life. Metal Gear Solid 5 successfully opens the ulti!are can of worms; a Pandora's box, and then shuts it.

name one (1) game that hits geopolitics in Afganistan or Angola, and then we can talk.
>>
>>383370778
>language
WORDS THAT KILL literally. Kojima is a hack.
>>
>>383370854
Ultimate can of worms*
>>
>>383370852
Never said it was good. Insane must mean something different to you but I don't speak sandnigger.
>>
>>383365449
i played it for 600 hours. many hours was retrying bugged missions to get credit. trust me they were bugged. hundreds of hoursafking out for completing research etc. 100 hours was S ranking stuff and online runs. maybe 200. i was disappointed at the time, but ill admit i had fun even when i was getting pissed off at the bugs... never went back to try MGO
>>
>>383365449
No.
>>
>>383370852
Do people just pretend to hate the old MGS stories just to compensate for V's being shit.
>>
>>383370854
>The whole getting revenge on skullface does not count as a story to you?
No, because skullface was such a cartoony goofball it was hard to take him seriously. The entire vocal cord parasite plot was like some terribad B movie.
>>
>>383370896
t. retard who can't grasp simple video game stories
>>
>>383370414
>we know for a fact that the third act of the game was supposed to revolve around this

No we don't. Pretty much everyone connected to the game has said KotF was dropped early and not planned for/not part of the original release. It was its own large, story focused mission, but it wasn't a third of the game, like a spin off movie to a main series. MGSV has a pretty simple two part structure Part 1: Everyone assembled to get revenge on Skull Face 2) Without Skull Face to bind them together in retaliation, they fall apart, everyone leaves Mother Base and Venom/the player realises the Truth. KotF itself doesn't affect the true ending, Mission 46, and we know from the 5 games that take place afterwards that nothing came of Sahelanthropus and the Parasites. The themes of Revenge (between individuals and groups, passed on between generations) and its destructive consequences, and breaking the cycles of retaliation are more important than the physical threats of weapons (Metal Gears/Parasites). If you view all the events of Chapter 2 through that lens, rather than waiting for 'Big Boss's downfall/becomes a demon/revenge of the Sith murder kids', it makes a lot of sense/is a satisfying narrative.
>>
>>383370854
>name one (1) game that hits geopolitics in Afganistan or Angola
Certainly not this one, at all.
>>
>>383371073
>it's not stupid you just don't get it
I guess nanomachines were a real piece of writing brilliance too?
>>
The most fluid experience, going back to prior stealth games makes them feel horribly dated.
>>
I really enjoyed running around as a half sniper in a bikini on the multiplayer.
The SP was ok, never finished it tho.
Was to busy blasting other fuckers and capturing shit.

>tfw you're just sitting in a bush the enemy player runs right past you
R.I.P MGSV-PC multiplayer, we hardly knew'ye.
>>
>>383370778
Yeah because it had no story. This game would be good as a standalone title but because it isn't, it sucks. From the metal gear universe, it doesn't make any sense at all, going from bipedal robots capable of launching nukes to parasites that infect people because the language they speak? What is this, a zombie infestation? The story it has is actually garbage. If you enjoyed this game you might be retarded
>>
>>383371124
kek
The level of intelligence of the average /v/ poster, everyone.
>>
>>383371170
Why? Because you actually had to be stealthy in older stealth games?
>>
We nees to summon caramel. He ded?
>>
>>383370772
Metal Gear was always about Kojima wanting to make an infiltration game.
>>
>>383365449
bad bait
>>
>>383370050
The standard missions for the most part were pretty easy, but Jesus Christ the fucking extreme and total stealth and subsistence stuff was painful for me
>>
>>383371168
It's not about the parasites. It's about the consequences of losing a language and how important different tongues are for the people who speak them. Even Code Talker said at one point something easy to grasp: to erase a word from a language is to erase the object/action that word described. It's fucking terrifying.
>>
>>383365449
no, we are not
>>
>>383371198
The level of delusion on the average kojimadrone, gents.
Elaborate on your bullshit, instead of just conceding the argument.
>>
>>383371186
>It has no story
Yet it does have one, and no amount of butthurt from you will ever change that.
>>
>>383371038
And dr. Robotnik on roller skates does not constitute as a cartoon villain? Get your head out of your ass, metal gear was goofy since it hit playstation.

Even the first game is direct rip off of Escape from New York.

>>383371124
Dumbass alert, so you play metal gear games for the stealth I'm assuming.
>>
>>383371434
>Kojimadrone
If I were a kojima drone I would love MGS1, MGS4 and PW. I don't.
>>
>>383371450
>such a good story guys heheh
Opinion discarded. Why even bother arguing with autists on the internet. Mgsv was probably your first metal gear game too I bet
>>
File: wow.jpg (25KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
25KB, 620x348px
>>
>>383371585
>Mgsv was probably your first metal gear game too I bet
Kek, what a projecting faggot. It wasn't. I played every game in the series and I've been a fan since the original's PC port came out (2000).
>opinion discarded
Nigga you can't fucking grasp easy shit and you call others autists? Fuck out of here.
>>
>>383371383
Or you could just come up with a new word. Real scary stuff.
>>
>>383371468
>And dr. Robotnik on roller skates does not constitute as a cartoon villain?
Shifting the blame on a different game is not helping your argument. If it has always been silly, then why are you begging people to take MGSV seriously and pretend it was some kind of storytelling achievement? It was pure schlock just like the other games, except with missing voice acting and an incomplete plot.
And it didn't even brush any geopolitcs at all, stop using words you clearly don't understand.
>>
>>383371687
You seem triggered that you can't accept that mgsv has a shit story. Whatever makes you happy
>>
>>383371741
You can't. And even if you can, you won't be able to pass it on to other people.
>>
File: 94.jpg (293KB, 1892x946px) Image search: [Google]
94.jpg
293KB, 1892x946px
I'm replaying it with mods and I still don't think the gameplay is great. The open world still feel useless even with the mod's random events, guards are still too easy on sneaking phase (while aiming like gods on alert phase), the marking stuff is garbage and disabling them introduce other problems because the game is clearly made with them in mind, etc

Peoples also noticed other stuff like the revenge system being fucked or the camo index system being actually fucked too.
>>
>>383371383
That may be skirting on the edges of an actual idea, but it'd take a writer with way more substance than Kojima to make something of it. MGS is such a fucking stupid series it doesn't deserve the benefit of a doubt on things like this.
>>
>>383371830
You seem triggered that you can't accept that people have different opinions than you (and more than half a brain). Whatever makes you happy.
>>
>>383369354
>It's a solid story, on par with 2 and 3
So, it's vastly overrated, and when looked at critically, and it is only noteworthy for how bat shit retarded it with its pointless "twists" and typical Japanese "throw in stuff because it sounds cool without any concept of what those things mean or represent"?

The stories of 2 and 3 don't even approach the land of good, even when judging them purely by "game story" standards.
>>
>>383371875
>camo index system being actually fucked too
how is it fucked? I almost never used camo and with sneaking suit
>>
>>383371869
Why not? If the word for corn ceased to exist people would probably go back to calling it maize or some shit.
>>
File: IMG_4911.jpg (166KB, 500x545px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4911.jpg
166KB, 500x545px
>>383371946
Hahahaha so mad can't accept his game is trash
>>
>>383372081
But the whole language is unusable.
>>
>>383372152
Then they'd use a different language
>>
>>383372127
I'm not mad. I'm actually amused with how big of a retard you have to be to think that. Whatever.
Keep using reveangeance memes, a game for literal idiots.
>>
>>383372213
And not everyone knows it. And you can't explain it to people.
>>
>>383366648
This is a very nice post anon. Thank you, my friend.
>>
>>383372070
It's always either 0% or 50% on the specific surface the camo is designed for.

I don't know how it work for the sneaking suit, maybe it's 50% all the time.
>>
File: stef.png (964KB, 599x599px)
stef.png
964KB, 599x599px
What is your favorite mission guys? I can't decide between Voices and Shining lights
>>
>>383370854
Let me give you a hint, you (hopefully subconscious) deconstructionist piece of filth; just because you took that shit about Afghanistan and Angola out of it does not mean that was Kojima's intention.

Kojima just picked 2 settings that he saw in the headlines during the 80s. That's it. Everytime he has been confronted about the "deeper" meanings and subtexts, he has always replied with, "I just threw it in there because it sounded cool." And MGSV is another example, as it does not address, even in a subtle way, the actual complexities, horrors, or meanings of those conflicts.

You can take whatever you want out of a text, but it does not mean your interpretation is actually accurate or valid.
>>
>>383372021
What twists in MGS2&3 were pointless?
>>
Did this game have any bosses or what? I made it to Africa and while I'm liking it, I'm waiting for an actual boss fight. Quiet was okay, I guess.
>>
>>383372475
Why do you even reply to this faggot?
>>
>>383372495
Only one.
>>
>>383372495
No. It has a piece walker tier bullet sponge but that's about it.
>>
>>383372536
Boredom
>>
>>383370282
It wasn't even 30% complete tho, you don't know what would have followed. There could have been more epilogue to venoms story than we got.

Also I agree with you about the majority of the playerbase being too retarded to get it. This shit is like high school level and yet I'm convinced most of the mgs fanbase is a bunch of fucking overly attached drop outs with how they seem to struggle with this fucking story. It's simple as fuck, not really that deep, just conveyed in convoluted ways and somehow it still manages to go over retards heads.
>>
>>383372546
>>383372558
Unfortunate. Doesn't really feel like Metal Gear without a wacky squad of antagonists.
>>
>>383372495
Quiet and a Metal Gear fight. Only 2 of them. Well, parasite unit is also a boss, I guess. In mission 29 you fight them
>>
>>383371830
He didn't even say the story wasn't shit. He just called you out for you saying it didn't have one, when it did, then you backpedaled and said it did have a story and suddenly it was shit. You're basically just backpedaling nonstop and trying to get th last word like a female even when you got called out for being wrong. I'm embarrassed for you
>>
>>383372648
Well there's Quiet, the Skulls, Sahale, that's actually 3 bosses, and they cut Chico being back and angry, and Sahale with Liquid. The full uncut game would have been 5 bosses total which would have been fine.
>>
>>383368741
>>fantastic level design
What level design? Everything is literally 10 copy/pasted houses in a desert. You go to the same outposts 20 times to complete fantastic mission objectives such as "Extract <something> #232323" and "Destroy tank crew #4596" ( which you can also extract and it's better for you).

>fantastic variety, every outpost has so much ways to go about completing them
You can go from any direction, but what's the point? You can experiment with weapons, but you will quickly resort back to what works best for you. And with the 2 weapon limit it is incredibly restricting to experiment unless you want to waste more time and resources to heli drop stuff to your location.
>>
>>383365449
It was okay. Some good mechanics surrounding a terrible open world design and shitty grinding thing that only seek to ruin the gameplay.

And it was way to fucking easy.

>>383372648
It doesn't really feel like metal gear period. More like your average Ubisoft game.
>>
>>383372445
any interpretation that can be supported by evidence from the source material is valid, regardless of author intent.
>>
No.
The story isn't even the worst of it. It's a mediocre open-world game, and a mediocre stealth game.
>>
File: Have Another Tape, Idiot.jpg (28KB, 208x212px) Image search: [Google]
Have Another Tape, Idiot.jpg
28KB, 208x212px
>>383372425
Ground Zeroes
>>
>>383371875
My soul nigga.
And on the topic of marking, I wish you could have disable the silhouettes and distance meter but still kept the red triangles. That way you would have had a rough abstract of where enemies are, but not clairvoyant knowledge of what they're doing, where they're facing or precisely when to stop running to avoid detection.
>>
>>383369354
>>383368851

>It's a desert. A desert. Go and take a look at how Afghanistan was like during Soviet occupation, you dumb fuck

Don't set the game in a fucking desert then.
'It's bad on purpose to be realistic' isn't an argument
>>
>>383371929
I don't even disagree with you. My annoyance with these threads is when anons come in here and call skullface some cartoony b tier action movie villain when this whole series is that in a nutshell. It's the biggest fucking hypocrisy I've ever seen and people argue this shit like they aren't butthurt when it's so obvious. You didn't get what you want, that's fair. The game is conveyed awfully, but don't act like every character in this series isn't some b tier action movie shit with awkward Japanese dialogue thrown in just because you don't want to lose an internet argument. Every fucking "purist" mgs fan says this shit like liquid, volgin, ocelot, the boss and every other fucking character in this game isn't retarded and over the top.
>>
It wasn't terrible, but the game just made me feel nothing. After the 80 or so hours I played it I still left feeling empty. Like the game hadn't impacted me in any way. It wasn't wonkey/unpolished or bad enough to be memorable, and it wasn't good enough to be memorable. It just came and went. Which is pretty sad with it being the end of the series proper. At least MGS4, awkward as it was at least made me feel something, even if a lot of it was anger. What is also sad is that GZ was damn good and if they just made that but with more missions and stuff it could have been fucking great, with all the freedom open world level design brings while still keeping the more finely crafted and focused level design that is so essentially to stealth games. But no, gotta go for the copy paste barren open world meme.
>>
>>383373209
Skullface is lame and his motivations are stupid. At least Liquid and Solidus have understandable motivations and are likeable even if they act over the top.
>>
>>383370375
I wouldn't exactly call listening to voice recordings for a few hours sophisticated.

In fact I would consider that one of the least sophisticated ways to tell a story.
>>
File: 1499153937661.gif (42KB, 400x458px) Image search: [Google]
1499153937661.gif
42KB, 400x458px
I had a lot of fun with MGSV.

Only problem was the difficulty after a certain point became a joke. The Hard missions didn't add anything.

To 100% the game, you had to do the stupid Side-Ops shit which were SO FUCKING TEDIOUS I was barely even playing the game while grinding them. Just fucking awful.

MGO was a lot of fun but I doubt anyone plays it any more on Xbox.
>>
Open-world meme was a mistake.
>>
>>383373209
I wish the game in general was more cartoony.
Kojima is not a good writer, a damn enjoyable writer, but not a good one, and it's always been the wacky nature in contrast with the serious stuff that has made the series stand out so much. One scene you have a solder shitting himself with loud cartoony fart noises, the next you have a monologue about the dangers of government surveillance and what it means to be a patriot. GZ and TPP just felt way to serious apart from the occasional cassette tape.
>>
>>383373670
>get D-Dog
>S-Rank every mission on the first try
Thanks Kojima.
>>
>>383365532
He literally just replaced nanomachines with parasites. He didn't really do anything different besides not finishing the story I guess. And putting the majority of it in boring as fuck tapes.
>>
Kaz's story was probably one of the best in this game. It felt real and genuine. The problems with Venom could have been solved if he had just actually spoken more.
>>
>>383365449
You know the only thing this game was really lacking in were 'little things', not really the unfinished story.

Like motherbase needed to feel like it had more life. Give the soldiers some expression, make it dynamic. Let me harass my men or interrupt the base upgrade process, or free some prisoners i snatched out in the field to run around my platforms because fuck you im big boss, or hell, maybe actually see my men out in action. If I took the time to get a squad of S Rank super soldiers, i want to ride out with them and watch them fucking wreck shit on some poor outpost for funzies.
>>
>>383373146
What you can do with Infinite Heaven though is disably the triangles completly and only leave the blinking X-rays. It works well
>>
>>383373824
>Like motherbase needed to feel like it had more life
no it didn't
>>
File: 1464717693300.jpg (298KB, 996x851px) Image search: [Google]
1464717693300.jpg
298KB, 996x851px
>>383372475
DUDE LIQUID OCELOT LMAO
>>
>>383373791
Just don't use D-Dog. Problem solved.
>>
>>383373535
I don't agree. I think he didn't get his just due. Ground zeroes set him up as an actual menacing antagonist and showed he's an actual threat. He spends the whole game one step ahead of you and you NEVER see any of it. He was genuinely my favorite character in the game, And I hate that he got like no screen time because "le phantom pain realism never get to see the enemy" bullshit kojima pulled. His stupid parasite shit would have been cool if the morherbase plague was more than you putting people in the brig in a menu. If all those sick soldiers would have actually been sick in a cutscenes or at least in a fcking tape, it would have been more enjoyable you don't see any effects of the stuff he does outside of shining lights. All his dialogue is stupid and over the top in a hilarious way and his scenes are the best in the game. the fact that he didn't get a boss fight because kojima wanted to be 2deep4u is fucking lame. He's only a bad character because kojima is a failure of a writer imo.
>>
>>383368827
Lol guess not. Nice memepinion
>>
>>383373867
Yes it did.
>>
>>383373889
If game balance is the player's job, the player should get designer's commission fees.
>>
>>383373670
Does anybody even play MGO at all anymore? I remember trying to join a lobby like 6 months ago and it was BARREN. I've never seen an online mode die so damn fast, which sucks because I really liked it.
>>
>>383373948
nah, this isn't some Japanese VN
>>
>>383373983
Not even on PS4. FOBs are alive still though
>>
>>383373889
I didn't. I was just trying to highlight how fucking badly balanced this game was since it showered you with cheat items. Like to make the game feel any sort of challenging you have to play it pretty much not using any weapons and ghosting all the missions.
>>
>>383374013
Exactly, it's a military shooter. Why's the base so barren and only filled with soldiers talking about cute puppy paws? Why weren't any of them training?
>>
>>383374013
Well then they should have just removed the base altogether in that case.
>>
>>383374089
what's the point? Do you really need more of a reason to be there?
>>
>>383374045
That's your personal preference though, and you're still able to make it challenging by changing stuff up. Sometimes I like to go in and blast the shit out of everything instead of being sneaky, MGSV is really the only MGS game that lets you do either style without repercussion.
>>
>>383373867
Fuck you
>>
>>383373820
>Kaz went from a fun all around decent dude into a crazy psychopath
>Ocelot went from a crazy psychopath to a fun calm helpful rational dude

Always felt off to me what he did with Ocelot. Though I guess having two crazy people would have been too much.
>>
File: 1463187380690.jpg (58KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1463187380690.jpg
58KB, 600x450px
>>383373972
>game balance
Dude, you fucking faggots always complain about games holding your hands, this one gives you freedom and you still complain. You want to get raped in the ass so bad? Play FOBs scrub.
Also D-Walker>D-Horse>D-Dog>Quiet.
>>
>>383374152
back the fuck off !?!
>>
>>383374131
What reason is there to be there currently? May as well have just removed it if they were going to half-ass it and make it as barren as it is.
>>
>>383374013
The game wants you to give a shit about your base and your men, since you're supposed to be their idol. In that case, why didn't they make MB actually have some life to it? When it came to the emotional mission where you have to kill some of your men, the impact was lessened because there was literally no way I could have interacted with these people besides punching them in the balls as they went past.
>>
The gameplay is great, but it's remarkably easy. Really, I feel like the game gives you too much power. There's like a million different ways to blow up a guy, and Quiet makes clearing outposts trivial. You're supposed to be fighting the Soviet military, a massive force, yet you only have to kill like 6 guys to clear an outpost and there are no repercussions.
>>
>>383374140
Which sucks because it makes the game pointlessly easy. Sure the older games were never amazingly hard for the most part, and the tranq pistols have always been pretty OP. But in this one it was just mindlessly easy and to get any sort of challenge out of it you need to pretty much ignore 99% of the content. That's not a good way to balance a game.
>>
>>383374206
R&R, practice and to keep morale up

>>383374237
Instead of giving us a handful of canned cutscenes that would have gotten stale they gave a bunch of gameplay mechanics like leveling and FOB to make you care about your guys, which I think is preferable to a movie
>>
>>383374237
T H I S

I always got the feeling that part of the story was supposed to be a super important event, but it was completely void of any emotion because who the fuck would give a shit about their soldiers they never see anyways? If the player had an option to do other neat things and care about what you had at the base, that shit would have been a lot more stressful
>>
>>383374171
What if Kaz=Ocelot, the game is full of hallucinations and schizophrenia.
>>
>>383374350
>If the player had an option to do other neat things and care about what you had at the base, that shit would have been a lot more stressful

FOB
>>
was my first mgs game

story seemed kinda weird and then ended without any real conclusion

desu im glad i started with mgs5

no ive also finished mgs1,2,3 and im thinking of buying a used ps3 to play mgs4 and the peace walker hd
>>
>>383373738
Fair enough. I love the game but I agree 100%. If you want to suddenly switch your style to a serious 100% melancholic war is hell game, then you should actually up your writing skill, which he clearly didn't do. I can fully understand why people don't like this game, or why they feel betrayed. It's a huge shift to constantly subvert expectations, but on top of that it's constantly attempting to be as unfun as possible (story wise) while not even being written well.

I think it does have a bit of that mgs charm, it just comes out in other ways now, but it's not enough to redeem the game for a lot of people, which I get.
>>
>>383374441
I love Peace Walker, but you're probably better off just watching the story instead. The gameplay isn't that fun and is a pretty big jump from MGSV.

MGS4 is definitely worth it though.
>>
File: ADAMS.png (1MB, 843x919px) Image search: [Google]
ADAMS.png
1MB, 843x919px
>>383374171
Ocelot and Kaz are two sides of the same coin. In MGSV they seem to swap personalities. This is unimportant to the story and there's no reason that the final line in the post-credits conversation is the two personalities agreeing to coexist.
>>
>Silent Hill FOB thanks to prev gen consoles
>Empty open world
>Shallow gameplay
>Unfinished ending
>No interaction with other characters
>Repetitive missions
>Only two areas
>Gimmicky Fulton
>No Codec
>People barely talk to you
I won't say the game doesn't have qualities but I'll forever stay mad at myself at how /v/ hyped me for this fucking letdown
>>
File: 1489829712316.jpg (460KB, 1603x1117px) Image search: [Google]
1489829712316.jpg
460KB, 1603x1117px
>>383374410
nu-/v/ doesn't play FOBs for fear of retaliation
>>
I had issues with the gameplay as well, mainly because a lot of the missions were very repetitive or felt like they were forced into an area. The missions where the area actually felt like it was created for that mission were really fun, like extracting Code Talker, going to the Devil's House, destroying the power plant, or OKB Zero. The missions that actually had significance within the story were good as wel. It's just that these missions were far and few between, and the story ended up being lackluster and barely there anyway. It just ended up being an unsatisfying, repetitive experience, leaving you with an inescapable feeling of 'what if?'
>>
>>383374171
I got the impression that this Ocelot is the real Ocelot. He's acting how he would around Big Boss when he's not on some super secret spy mission. When he's in Foxhound or stealing Metal Gears he's playing a part. Here he's just good old cool Ocelot that gains people's trust easily.
>>
File: d96.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
d96.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
>Doing the oil refinery mission
>at night
>in the rain.

Kino
>>
>>383374619
>/v/
Blame Kojima and his misleading trailers if you're going to blame something.
>>
File: 1497121931962.png (49KB, 230x300px) Image search: [Google]
1497121931962.png
49KB, 230x300px
>>383374664
>complain about game being too easy
>avoid the challenging content like the plague
>>
>>383374870
>stealing niglets while listening to kids in america
>>
>>383374664
I hope that isn't tru because that's fucking dumb
>>
>>383374914
Getting your shit stolen while you're not even playing the game is not challenging. It's just annoying.
>>
>>383365449
The gameplay is not amazing.

>Great controls
>Fun sandbox
>Mediocre stealth
>Bad level/world design
>>
File: PUNISHED.jpg (147KB, 1023x767px) Image search: [Google]
PUNISHED.jpg
147KB, 1023x767px
>>383374896
>misleading
The trailers showed nearly every cutscene and anyone halfway paying attention figured out the story before the game came out.
>>
File: IMG_1911.jpg (25KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1911.jpg
25KB, 1280x720px
>>383374839
I think that's the point of his character, everything he does is just having your back as if you were actually big boss. Kaz just wants to lead you down a path of ruin(unintentionally) without any forethought, because he's mad. Ocelot is constantly trying to get you to do the smart thing and is overall a good friend. If you look in th ACC one side of the lighting is white and the other is red, so I can only assume it was supposed to be another theme of this game that was once again half assesedly fleshed out that kaz was your devil and ocelot was your guardian angel. But maybe I'm overthinking it.

My head canon as to why venom becomes a demon later is that ocelot clearly sides with real big boss beyond a certain point and kaz leads venom down the path to his eventual destruction. It makes the game feel more fleshed out for me in my head.
>>
>>383375024
>It's just annoying
not really...
>>
>tfw youll never sing Nuclear with your bros at a campfire again

in complete drunken fluke my friend predicted that boss is not boss in mgs5

he said something along the lines of "dude what if they make a fake big boss and thats the phantom part and the pain is something different that would be very kojima amirite"
>>
File: 1473351300783.jpg (301KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
1473351300783.jpg
301KB, 600x456px
>>383375024
You can get them back, you pussy. Also I doubt anyone would give a shit about your filthy A+ niggers.
>>
>>383372445
pathetic post
>>
MGS5 is a lot of fun, but even if you ignore the incomplete story, there are definitely things that bother me.
I do appreciate that Konami has fixed at least 2 bad things: that Quiet wasn't playable after mission 45, and that it took forever to get materials (you can now exchange FOB reward points to get materials quickly).
Never the less, some things are still annoying and i wish they would fix them:
>Unskippable helicopter rides that take forever
>tremendous GMP costs for upgraded, faster helicopters
>in some missions (31, 50), the game automatically calls a helicopter for you, even if you dont need it and dont want to spend 64,000 GMP on it. And if it gets shot down you pay another 200,000 GMP
>LZ that are too far away from the target area, probably just so you would use D-Horse
>Stealth camouflage runs on battery, can't use it infinitely
>no Quiet outfit for female soldiers
>>
>>383370020
MGS fans only want movies with barely interactive set pieces, they adore MGS 2 & 4 after that
>>
File: 1471564073894.png (67KB, 182x154px) Image search: [Google]
1471564073894.png
67KB, 182x154px
>>383375024
The challenge is infiltrating someone's high level FOB, faggot.
>>
>>383375481
>>Stealth camouflage runs on battery, can't use it infinitely

If you could do that, all semblance of difficulty would be gone from the game. I'm glad they did it.
>>
>>383374604
>millers tagline in the redband was "a visionary robbed of his future"
>by 2014, ocelot has built exactly what miller wanted
>>
>>383369501
The tutorial heavy nature is a feature; it plays into the meta narrative. I agree its frustrating to play, but that's the point. It's making a deliberate parody of the codec system to make a comment about fan expectations, as the game does at every opportunity. I'm still not sure if its clever or makes for a bad game.
>>
>>383375637
All semblance of difficulty is already gone from the game, they couldn't dumb it down much further.
>>
as someone who didn't follow the marketing much and skipped ground zeroes (I thought it was a fancy demo and would be in mgs V anyways), I have to say it's now one of my favorite stealth games, easily top 3.

I mostly enjoyed the AI though
>distract guard
>signals in that he is going to check out a noise
>if he doesn't report back, command post gets suspicious

too bad the game was so open and had no interesting interiors. much wasted potential on patrolling guards noticing that other guards are missing too.
>>
>>383375637
That's always been the point of the Stealth Camouflage though. It lets you fuck around and have fun. It even limits your mission ranks to A or below, so you can't use it to get 100% completion.
>>
>>383375159
>>383375236
>>383375613
Or I could play a better game instead of infiltrating another repetitive FOB that will only provide a challenge if the other player is there.
>>
>>383375690
They could, by making you invisible 24/7.
>>
>>383365449
Story is part of the gameplay anon
>>
>>383374171
Kojima fucked up on Ocelot, but Ocelot is only really surface level crazy. All he had to do was be as eccentric as he was in MGS3 and it would have been fine.
>>
>>383375746
>that will only provide a challenge if the other player is there.

so you've never done FOB, ok
>>
File: you're a real man now solider.jpg (127KB, 619x411px) Image search: [Google]
you're a real man now solider.jpg
127KB, 619x411px
>>383372997
>>
>>383375804
So you're really bad at MGSV, ok.
>>
>>383375770
With how fucking nearsighted the AI is, they already did that.
>>
>>383371756
You're an idiot, plain and simple.
>>
>>383375924
dude, FOB is hard
>>
If Kojima billed this as the link to close the story than it's literally incomplete for not ending right at the beginning of MG1 with Hayter voicing snake !!!
>>
>>383375924
Have you actually done a high level fob? That shit isn't easy at all. I'm pretty autistic at vidya and even I have to go try hard in fobs
>>
>>383375741
They could have made more of the bases effecting each other too. Rather than sending your men to sabotage supply depos, it would have been nice to be able to do that myself. One of my favorite bits of MGS:V was sneaking into a base, C4ing all their equipment then sneaking out and watching it all blow up. Hearing the CP freak out to their men and HQ on radio was great, why couldn't I do that to their helmet or sniper rifle stores too?
>>
>>383376006
They're really easy unless the other player is there. The guards are still fucking dumb and the defenses are in really obvious places. The only way to get caught is if you get greedy.
>>
>>383376292
>They're really easy unless the other player is there
At level 5 maybe
>>
>>383376335
>I suck at the game, therefore anyone who doesn't must be a liar!
It's time to stop projecting and go to bed.
>>
>>383371278
MGS V empowers the player with almost unlimited options so you can do stuff as if you were doing it in real life, while other stealth games you're playing by the rules of the game, there's always missing actions you can't perform. They're hard because you're artificially limited. How many other stealth games let you hold up enemies, take their weapons in the middle of a CQC combo, quick dive when you're about to be spotted, have such variety of distractions, destroy enemies' communications, knock up until 3 enemies in a single crafty movement like a supposed legendary soldier should, the ability to use weather and time to your advantage and so on. Yes, Thief is undoubtedly harder but it is so by limiting the spectrum of your actions. I prefer the immersive and empowering one.
>>
>>383376475
Okay lets see your PF and espg rating then
>>
>>383375746
>repetitive
>only provide a challenge if the other player is there
You can customize guards, mines and cams positions and type, it's not repetitive. You have obviously never done a single FOB, lvl 50+ are hard even without defenders.
>>
>>383376672
Naw, I did too. I'd go in stealth but if things went wrong I'd murder everybody. The shooting in this game feels great. shotting some guy and seeing his head blow up was fun.
>>
>>383376672
When I first played it I was shit at sneaking, so I took my frustration out on the base that kept catching me. After that I went full demon.
>>
>>383376672
I don't have a lot of patience for slow stealth, I usually go for a mid ground. No detections, abusing sight lines and CQC to take guard out quickly and quietly is my preferred play style. I use a lot of smoke grenades and explosives to keep guards looking away from me as I sprint up and beat them to a pulp.
>>
>>383376581
It's a stealth game, the difficulty should still be balanced to force you to play stealthy.
>>
>>383377239
>it's a stealth game, it should deliberately hobble itself to be shit at everything that isn't moving very slowly and waiting for guards to pass, because that's fun
>>
>>383377314
>smart balancing doesn't exist

You should try to play good games sometimes.
>>
>>383377379
I do, one of the best in fact. Ever heard of MGS5?
>>
>>383377420
Yeah, I don't know why they renamed it Peace Walker though.
>>
File: IMG_0569.jpg (75KB, 430x341px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0569.jpg
75KB, 430x341px
>>383377467
>my autism Pokémon grinding simulator is better than your fun game

And that's a wrap fellas.
>>
gameplayfags can fuck off. V was the best storywise, but 3 was the best gameplaywise.
>>
NCPs have no scripted actions other than walk and drive. We needed dynamic ai with different personalities and animation types and for fuck sakes body types, outside of the main characters and children everyone has the same body. It's pathetic. Every mission is the same, when you get good at the game it's sad how little challenge there is. You can go in naked and have no fear of danger.
>>
>>383370207
>can't make custom missions

http://www.nexusmods.com/metalgearsolidvtpp/mods/464/?
>>
>>383377710
Oh yeah the grind, let's talk about that, and how scummy V's grinding was. The worst ever seen in a 60$ game. All to make you pay for coins.

So fun right?
Dumbass shill.
>>
File: wow.jpg (192KB, 970x546px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
192KB, 970x546px
>>
File: IMG_0972.jpg (48KB, 640x610px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0972.jpg
48KB, 640x610px
>>383378098
>he thinks v being shit somehow absolves peace walker: the grand father of the trashpile
>>
>>383378245
Nice facebook pic
>>
>>383378245
Peace Walker takes 200 hours of grind to 100%. Phantom Pain takes 1500+ if you want EVERYTHING.
>>
File: IMG_0968.jpg (24KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0968.jpg
24KB, 325x325px
>>383378323
>I'll just change the subject
>>
>>383378447
>missing the point

Of course
>>
>>383378437
And then you have to further grind if you want to use the high level item YOU GRINDED FOR TO BUY ALREADY.

What a fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>383378567
Not only that, they don't run the events that you get the Snake nameplate for anymore. And when the server shuts down, the entire game will be gimped.
>>
>>383378505
The point is peace walker is shit and trying to use that as an argument to somehow call v out is laughable at best. V is a moderately worse peace walker with better gameplay and a longer grind. That's like saying diarrhea is worse than normal shit.
>>
>>383378692
>he doesn't enjoy taking a shit
how deluded are you, dude
>>
>>383375741
>I mostly enjoyed the AI though
There's a youtube channel where a guy makes Perfect Stealth, No Traces runs through (almost) every mission. In the comments, he explains how easy it is because of the broken AI sometimes. For example, apparently Quiet and the female Snipers are unable to hear your footsteps (if they haven't discovered you). So you can literally run behind them and they don't hear you. Another example: if a guard is shooting at your helicopter, he won't notice you crawling right in front of him. Another example: if a guard is distracted by a sound and goes to check it out, he is unable to hear any new sounds for about 6-8 seconds
>>
>>383378810
What if it's one of those spikey shits that you have to treat like you're defusing a bomb to get out?
>>
>>383365449
the missions were horribly designed even if the gameplay is great, the missions are reptitively shlock and the game is unfinished garbage. Fuck off Kojimafag
>>
MGS fans hate MGS4 for not being like MGS3
MGS fans hate peace walker for not being like MGS3
MGS fans hate MGSV for not being like MGS3
MGS fans will hate death stranding for not being like MGS3

why dont you guy just go play mgs3
>>
>>383378692
But Peace Walker is awesome.
>>
>>383365449
Well it's been two years so yeah /v/ likes this game now. I've been saying that since it came out but all people wanted to do in 2015 was shit all over it because MUH UNFINISHED STORY
>>
>>383379021
i dont get spiky shits. mang. get that checked out.
spicy shits are a different story
>>
>>383378879
Yeah this stuff is very noticeable by accident sometimes. Sometimes the ai gets locked into a phase. It's very noticeable when they're on the radio, they'll finish the call soemtimes and then alert after the call is over even if they saw you during it. I can only assume this stuff didn't get refined because the game wasn't finished, because that type of stuff was usually polished to a mirror sheen in the previous games.
>>
>>383379126
MGS4 is bad because it has too little gameplay.
Peace Walker is bad because literally every other mission is a boss battle against a tank or similar vehicle.
MGS5 is good, but incomplete.
MGS3 is the best game in the series.
>>
File: 1473876459210.gif (3MB, 429x338px) Image search: [Google]
1473876459210.gif
3MB, 429x338px
>>383379126
Most of the haters are MGS2fags. MGS3 is the game of the dudebros, they are pretty chill.
>>
>>383379438
The PC port of MGS is the only good one, as it's the only one you can play while remaining a member of the PC gaming master race.

It's actually an amazing port, a fucking shame there's no chance of it ending up on Steam/GOG.
>>
3>1>2>4>V>PW
>>
>>383369764
about wasting your fingers
>>
>>383371875
Waifu mod?
>>
File: 1458037774931.gif (538KB, 700x600px)
1458037774931.gif
538KB, 700x600px
>>383378879
Hey, I'll add a few:
- When guards report to CP that they're going to investigate something, the CP is supposed to check in on them after a short while, but if you disrupt the guards initial investigation with another distraction, the CP check never happens
- Guards can't hear gun emplacements, trucks or 10 ton containers being lifted into the air by fulton even when standing right next to them, but they will hear unconscious guards being fultoned from 30 meters away
- Guards can't hear the player crashing through an entire window pane
- Guards don't react to bullets hitting windows or doors if the bullet hits a Decoy on the other side
>>
>>383380336
>Guards can't hear the player crashing through an entire window pane

This is the only one that really bothered me.
>>
>>383365449
FOB ruined it at least for me
>>
>>383372997
/thread
Thread posts: 273
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.