[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /v/ - video games feel about Ragnarok Online RE:START?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: rore_header.jpg (298KB, 800x350px) Image search: [Google]
rore_header.jpg
298KB, 800x350px
How does /v/ - video games feel about Ragnarok Online RE:START?
>>
>>383365126

Dead on arrival.
>>
>>383365126
Is that the chink mobile RO?
>>
Is that official?
Aren't they supposed to pretend their focus is on that failure of a sequel?
>>
>>383365126
What's this? Some new private server?
http://playragnarokrestart.com/

Anyway, regardless of the name, you will never have good experience on RO again. Unless you memorywipe everyone in the world.
>>
>>383365126
>Get a boost on everyone by shilling money
P2W bullshit
>>
>>383365126
>RO is shit without friends
>Friends don't want to play outdated games

I want to play real RO again. Also I want a mage of my own, her costume is delicious.
>>
File: 1469210596184.gif (3MB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
1469210596184.gif
3MB, 309x313px
>>383365430
this
>>
Nah id rather play my other shitty mmo black desert. RO was fun though back in 05.
>>
>>383365126
They seriously think that they can compete with big private servers that run about 100 times smoother than fucking iRO.
>>
is it just a private server or what? there are hundreds of those, op, and they are all infested with pinoy for some reason
>>
>>383365126
MMOs are dead because the entirety of the community in 2017 wants to solo grind, auto-join silent megaparties, asura-spam-solo bosses, and ignore sieges.

They are essentially singleplayer games with the novelty mechanic of seeing sentient AI NPCs walk around town, which are the other players.

RO and that kind of MMO experience from the late 90's - early 00's is dead, and no project, developer or funding will ever bring it back. It's gone. Forever.

Move on.
>>
The original restart on tRO is fine. iRO one is shit because >warpportal.
>massive account signup perk has flooded the market with OBB and zeny.
>half the features don't work, i.e. there are achievements but half the achievements are blocked because reasons
>new morroc, new payon instead of their old ones
>bots up the ass already
>no ant hell because leveling abuse but hydras, geographers, mi gaos, and anubis are sure okay
>everyone knows how to exploit everything
>the leading guilds of other iRO servers already dominate the WoE scenes
I like the fact that there's wild roses in towns. That's about it. Everything else is shit.

tl;dr warpportal is clueless and they are incompetent as always.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.