[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why were they incapable of putting out 1 (one) good game after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: rareware-4e26145007227.jpg (51KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
rareware-4e26145007227.jpg
51KB, 768x1024px
Why were they incapable of putting out 1 (one) good game after being bought by Microsoft?
>>
Viva PiƱata and Kameo were alright
>>
>>383364620
>Viva Pinata and Trouble in Paradise
>not good

My early 360 hours was that game and it's just underrated as fuck.
>>
>>383364776
Viva Pinata is literally a click farmer before they even existed. They are terrible.
>>
>>383364685
>>383364776
end this meme
>>
>>383365762
not a meme. objective truth
>>
because most of the talent left before they were bought by MS
>>
>>383365848
where did they go?
>>
>>383365956
some went to free radical to make timesplitters
>>
Viva Pinata was gud
Conker Live and Reloaded would have been fine if it wasn't censored to hell
Nuts and Bolts was okay
Kameo was as ignored as Jet Force Gemini

Really the main problem was bleeding talent (Most likely due to Microshill suit meddling) back from David going freelance to Playtonic.
>>
>>383366913
>Nuts and Bolts was okay
It was fundamentally a piece of shit

>no one even remembers Grabbed by the Ghoulies or Perfect Dark Zero
good
>>
>>383367420
>Grabbed by the Ghoulies
Was a Gamecube game ported to the Xbox,
Cameo was a Gamecube game ported to the 360/
>>
>>383364620
higher-ups with no passion dictating direction and design choices
>>
>>383364620
They were in dire straits years before nintendo sold their asses. They didn't put out a single decent game during that time either.
I'd argue that Perfect Dark Zero is p. good.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.