[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the last game that really disappointed you? Why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 58

File: 1496871303054.png (43KB, 542x602px) Image search: [Google]
1496871303054.png
43KB, 542x602px
What was the last game that really disappointed you?

Why?
>>
File: gears.jpg (354KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
gears.jpg
354KB, 768x768px
OP here, for me it was pic.
>majority of interesting enemies are nonexistent throughout the entire game
>the majority of the few that are present are only existent in one short mission in the beginning of the game
>horde doesn't even include the majority of the locust either
>campaign's ending just feels rushed, kait cuts her mom free and thats it, its not like her mom played a vital role, otherwise how did the swarm exist before her capture
>final boss is just a big beast that was braindead easy in terms of difficulty
>Jinn suddenly becomes irrelevant after their last encounter

I'm wondering if i'm just getting old and picking straws.
>>
>>383363719
The dialogue was easily the worst in the series too, no character development, everyone was just quip machines.

Was I supposed to feel sorry for Kait when she had to kill her mom? The only interaction with her the entire game was just exchanging shitty jokes.
>>
>>383363719
>I'm wondering if i'm just getting old and picking straws.

Gears seems very flawed to me, might be a bit of both tho.
>>
Fury.

/v/ memed me into thinking it was some hype bullet hell action game.

refunded it after the 2nd boss. shit was boring. you had like what, 5 moves? then a walking simulator after beating a boss
>>
>>383363371
W101

endlessly repetitive, hard to believe it's by the guy who made bayonetta
>>
Most games I play feel mediocre now after some great genre defining games for me.
>>
>>383364062
I feel like you can give more depth as to why you didn't enjoy it.
>>
File: Ion.png (360KB, 607x555px) Image search: [Google]
Ion.png
360KB, 607x555px
>Horizon: Zero Dawn
>WoW: legion
>>
File: 1498428759962.jpg (1MB, 3277x1942px) Image search: [Google]
1498428759962.jpg
1MB, 3277x1942px
>>383363371
Paragon.
>good engine
>decent graphics
>neat character designs
>a fucking moba in a saturated market
for crying out loud
>>
hyperlight drifter

feminism
>>
>>383363371
Torchlight 2

You can guess when was the last time I bought something :^)
>>
OP here, I'm more interested in the why than the what tbqh.
>>
File: 1397905645058.jpg (88KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1397905645058.jpg
88KB, 768x768px
Styx: Shards of Darkness

I really liked Master of Shadows in spite of it's problems.

Shard's levels are larger but don't even require you to sneak around a lot of the time since you can usually just take one of several alternative 'platforming' routes to the objectives. Plot is boring as shit again but it's more prominent and ends on a cliffhanger.
>>
File: '.jpg (7KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
'.jpg
7KB, 316x202px
Gravity Rush 2
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse
The Wonderful 101
Arms
That shit Bomberman game on the Switch
The Evil Within
Bayonetta 2, to an extent
Shantae: Half-finished Hero
Dragonball Xenoverse 2
Infamous: Second Son

That's off the top of my head.
>>
File: 1479974932057.jpg (31KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1479974932057.jpg
31KB, 670x503px
>>383363371
Dark Souls 3

Loved the whole Soulsborne series, but Dark Souls 3 just isn't fun to play.
>>
>>383363371
Warframe
MGS V
>>
botw
Stayed away from nintendo since the n64, everybody is raving about botw and the switch so I decide to try it and surpsire surprise its mediocre
>>
Deus Ex Human Revolution

Great MC, world and upgrades.
Fun ended when I realised it shared traits with CoD by having a corridor to a room full of enemies to a corridor to a room full of enemies etc
>>
>>383364553
This too. DaS3 has most of the same problems as DaS with a fraction of the fun and originality
>>
File: 1484753070984.jpg (14KB, 540x438px) Image search: [Google]
1484753070984.jpg
14KB, 540x438px
I suppose the last big disappointment was MGS5.

I didn't read any interviews and I just couldn't see how it was going to be GOTY

>Kojima actually wanted to make it
>Had 5 years of development time
>Trailers had high quality cinematics including Zero, Ocelot and Big Boss
>New meta narrative about America and it's approach to immigration and integration

Instead I got the final Fuck You to the fans from Kojima and the game wasn't even fucking finished.
>>
>>383363371
MGSV. After slogging through the entire game I could not fucking believe the game ends without resolving what happened to baby liquid and mantis. I was absolutely baffled, I don't think I can ever recall buying a game where the ending just isn't fucking there. I felt cheated, all that time I spent faffing about the incredibly bland open world amounted to nothing.
>>
>>383363371
Love
>>
Arms
It has no fucking content and costs 60$, Nintendo does not offer digital refunds
>>
File: disappointed toad.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
disappointed toad.png
108KB, 400x381px
Nier: A
Person 5
Yakuza 0

On the contrary I really enjoyed Nioh, BOTW and Prey. I also surprisingly liked MGS 5 when it came out.
>>
>>383363371
>launch nier automata
>find out the first thing you have to go through is 20 minutes of ebin arcade action
dropped
fuck that shit, i don't know why japs have the obsession of forcing that shit in EVERY SINGLE hack n slash
>>
Dishonored 2. I dunno what it was about it, and maybe that's exactly it, there wasn't anything exciting that grabbed my attention.
>>
File: 1499531474550.gif (799KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1499531474550.gif
799KB, 320x240px
>>383363371
Believe it or not but Dark Souls pretty much was a failure in the story department, I mean I understand thats what its popular for but the original souls ending was so sour that I just felt really empty after beating Gwyn.
>>
File: fe.jpg (178KB, 2000x1124px) Image search: [Google]
fe.jpg
178KB, 2000x1124px
Extella. What a waste of money this was.
>>
>>383365290
don't listen to your anime loving tiny dick next time
>>
>>383365351
But I've liked everything from Kinoko Nasu so far. Even if it was a musou, I thought I would like the his written scenario. But nah.
>>
>>383364247
levels are too long and enemies repeat until you're sick of them, even lifts some straight from bayonetta. how many goddamn times do they think want to punch a couple of cubes?
breaking up the monotony are shmup style levels which all suck and aren't what this game is supposed to be. it's like kamiya heard people complain about the shooter levels in bayonetta and said "fuck you here's six more"

the combat flow isn't matured at all, the battery meter is completely redundant since your actions are already limited by your squad size, it's just an extra layer of frustration and time waste when you get hit from off screen and have to rebuild from zero
weapon switching is total trash,the drawing mechanic stops working at the slightest obstacle and punishes you for trying to add variety
the camera is a complete failure, auto zooming in when you need an overview of the filed or obstructing the action with objects or HUD overlays
the dialog is endless and repetitive as well, it's like they're constantly stalling for time

The game is 50% VN and 50% Where's Waldo with occasional sparks of hack and slash gameplay. Should have dealyed it for another year.
>>
>>383363371
Bravely Second and Street Fighter V
>>
>>383364537
My gf really sucks at games with traditional input schemes but thanks to the touch controls we had a blast playing Kirby together.
>>
Rise of the Tomb Raider.

I wasn't expecting much but I did enjoy the first game somewhat. The second was totally half-assed story wise and the entrie game had mechanics that felt useless in the context of the game.

I enjoyed the survival DLC more but only because you actually had to use the skills the game gave you. The main game was made to feel like a survival/uncharted game but there were points of tension on cliff edges that i realised wouldn't crumble away behind you, no matter how long you waited because the world had to stay open for exploration.

Something that really bugged me as well was the angle Lara held guns. I could stand behind a pillar so enemies couldn't shoot me but as long as the cursor was on them I could hit them. Lara's gun would be pointing at the pillar but that didn't matter. I was completely behind cover and could kill enemies safely.
>>
>>383365782
Bravely Second is unironically one of my best if not the best JRPG experiences
>>
File: rc__ps4__cover.jpg (397KB, 1201x1500px) Image search: [Google]
rc__ps4__cover.jpg
397KB, 1201x1500px
>>
File: 1473612406534.png (358KB, 535x403px) Image search: [Google]
1473612406534.png
358KB, 535x403px
I think the last game that I was actually hyped for and was actually really surprised and shocked to turn out awful was Fallout 3. Before that it was Oblivion, so really I could have seen that one comming. But I did not.

I have been very cautious and skeptical towards what I get ever since, and I don't think I was ever caught off-guard by a disappointing game ever sense.

Though I do have to admit that watching Homeworld: Shipbreakers turning into shit was disheartening, and most recently, I was sad to see that Space Engineers, a game that sounds so good on paper, is actually utter trash in the end.

Other than that, gaming industry is usually only surprising me in positive ways.
>>
File: pokemon-sun-and-moon.png (559KB, 800x392px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-sun-and-moon.png
559KB, 800x392px
I told myself I shouldn't get excited, but I didn't listen.
>>
>>383364592
Have you seen the warframe stream yesterday?
>>
I was really looking forward to gravity rush 2 but the quests where they take away your powers and make you do shitty stealth sequences killed it for me.
>>
>>383366873
It's a huge let-down after BD. It takes all of the flaws of the first game and multiplies them by 10, and also adds new ones.
>>
>>383364537
>Infamous: Second Son
yeah that one hurt, teens being teens edgy or not makes everything worse
>>
>>383363371
didn´t like the story at all (even if they had excluded all the sjws elements from it) and the level felt mostly like walking simulators. sure shooting was great when ever it occurred but there was just so little of it. most of the time you just walked around in ruins which looked kinda underwhelming compared to the locations you got to visit in uncharted 2 and 3 or you drove around in your cheap which felt more like going on safari then an adventure
>>
>>383367594
For me it was the opposite. No looping was the biggest plus. Some jobs were taken out but new jobs were added. And the story was more enjoyable.

For gameplay I don't really have anything to say. It was more of the same that I enjoyed greatly.
>>
MGSV and Bayo 2. Baffles me how people think it's better than 1. It's just the same game with less interesting bosses and more annoying characters
>>
File: FuckThisShit.png (3MB, 1061x1500px) Image search: [Google]
FuckThisShit.png
3MB, 1061x1500px
X Rebirth
Instead of expanding on what they had reached with the last iterations of X3 -Terran Conflict/Albion Prelude- and taking that to the 64 bit and multicore era, Egosoft quite literally took a giant leap over ten years back AND fucked that up so much it made the release state of TC look like a Swiss clockwork.

And they did that because they wanted to dig for console gold (on the 360, right before it was about to be phased out, no less), instead of sticking with their very firmly PC based fanbase. A fanbase they stonewalled about what they were doing, knowing full well what reaction "we're turning X into a console game" would have produced.
And no, I'm not trolling consolefags for (You)s here. Shittalking other platforms is just bants to me; what matters is good games.
The point is that a niche game series that I valued very highly has been very nearly killed by one of the most idiotically mistimed and straight up dishonest attempts at grabbing for more profitsss I've been subjected to in over twenty years of playing vidya on the PC. And I paid actual money for Battlecruiser 3000AD.

I keep X Rebirth in my Steam library to remind me never to preorder anything ever again.
>>
>>383367112
The problem with the people making those complex block crafters like Space Engineers is that they tend to get caught up in fiddling with their systems forever and ever, and more or less forget to give the player something to actually do with all those neat systems.
But hey, can always slap some awful netcode on and declare it multiplayer focused.
>>
>>383368515
>tfw you also preordered X:R because you thought there was no way they could fuck it up

I even defended it in threads when people were pointing out how it was already becoming casual (not being able to pilot any ship for example)

on the plus side egosoft has seriously learned their lesson and they've said their next X game will return to its traditional gameplay. Won't preorder it still but I will stay optimistic because egosoft seems to understand how badly they fucked up with X:R
>>
File: 1.jpg (47KB, 290x366px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
47KB, 290x366px
This fella, everything is so medicore. There was only one *quest* that was cool. Everything is so bland, hero creation is limited. World is hollow.
>>
>>383363371
My biggest disappointment ever was Empire:Total War. I was still an innocent child when it came out, it was filled with bugs, not even half of which were fixed (then they release Nap:TW), broken promises, went overboard with animations (hollywood-esque bayonet duels), parts of the game were downgrades from the previous ones. And all this, after a legacy of excellent games.

My most recent disappointment was Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs, but it was a pretty tame disappointment. It just wasn't nowhere as good as Dark Descent.
>>
Nier Automata, everything about it was just so bland
>>
File: 25b.jpg (45KB, 480x818px) Image search: [Google]
25b.jpg
45KB, 480x818px
>>383363986
well, you're a pleb, the third boss is where it starts getting real fun
>>
Breath of the Wild. I bought a wii u for it and played maybe 10 hours before it just ground me down. Those first few hours were a joy but the durability and frame drops just killed it
>>
File: ZTD_SS2a.jpg (626KB, 1020x574px) Image search: [Google]
ZTD_SS2a.jpg
626KB, 1020x574px
still mad
>>
>>383363371
Witcher 3

sacrificed the charm of the previous games for the open world gimmick. massive downgrade too
>>
>>383364553
This. Was ready for huge exploration and a brand new lore.

Got a small linear shit with you remember dark souls 1 right?
>>
Breath of the Wild
>no actual dungeons to speak of
>shrines are boring and tedious
>uninspired aesthetic
>world is empty with nothing to do
>forgettable soundtrack
>no items
>combat somehow worse than Twilight Princess
>"puzzles" are hardly puzzles so much as fighting against imprecise and gimmicky controls
>>
File: IMG_1045.jpg (285KB, 2560x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1045.jpg
285KB, 2560x1000px
>>383363371
>pic related
Overall excitement died in this expansion. The whole, "Everyone is powerful!" idea grew pretty stale with this expac. Day 1 leveling was pretty sweet like it usually is, but when all there is to do is Garrison 2.0 and the same Raid on 4 tiers of difficulty and Dungeon on 17 different tiers then the routine gets old.
>Gutted gameplay to appeal to a larger audience
>Convoluted and vague Good vs. Evil plot
>Legendaries no longer locked behind a grind, but rather gated behind RNG for artificial length increase
All good things must pass eventually I suppose...
>>
>>383370814
This, but I still enjoyed it.

I don't think I've ever been disappointed in a game that I didn't derive even a little enjoyment from. Even Other M had a couple of things I liked, but that was probably the closest.
>>
>>383368515
>>383363371

This. Looking back we should have known exactly what was coming but we kept looking past the warning signs shouting at us.

God I cannot believe Egosoft, the champion of friendly devs that cared about players, fucked that up so hard.
>>
>>383369219
I'm concerned there will be no next game. Or that the best case scenario is the next game will be underwhelming because of the lackluster sales and commitment to support X:R.
>>
>>383363371

Nothing really. I don't buy games unless I know for sure they're landmark masterpieces. So as you can imagine I don't buy a whole lot, I don't pick up everything that releases.

Its been a good year though.
>>
>>383371354
What'd you grab this year?
>>
Binding of Isaac Afterbirth
>>
File: guild_wars_2_fullsize.jpg (383KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
guild_wars_2_fullsize.jpg
383KB, 1920x1080px
Havn't been hyped for that many games lately, but Guild Wars 2 has to be my biggest disappointment that I can remember.

I fucking hate this, I fucking hate Arenanet and I fucking hate my friends for hyping me up for it
>>
Nier Automata
I was feeling immense buyer's remorse just after the first hour, I still stuck in till the end but not much changed.
>>
>>383363371
I don't think I've ever liked a video game desu
>>
>a ton of weeb games
hmm
>>
Bayonetta 2

It was ok, but the people who actually think it was even close to one are the biggest plebs in the universe
>>
>>383371850
at least it wasn't as bad as recent western games where you can tell it's shit just from looking at it
>>
>>383363371
Skyrim

I was hyped as fuck for that, more than any other game. I absolutely hate it.
>>
>>383363817

>dude we are going to die lmao
>dude we are totally going to die lmao
>>
File: Shadow_of_Mordor_cover_art.jpg (36KB, 401x481px) Image search: [Google]
Shadow_of_Mordor_cover_art.jpg
36KB, 401x481px
played this garbage with my brother and had fun the first hour fighting hordes of orcs, tired of it
tried quests and the campaign is literally 1 or 2 hours of game, and the quests arent even funny or difficult.
>>
New Deus Ex, what a shit show
>>
destiny was the last6 thing i really hyped
-no real open world
-no exploration
-dlc got announced before it got released
>>
Mass Effect Andromeda is probably the most recent. Now, I don't think it's a terrible game or all that stupid repeated to death bullshit about it. I had fun playing it, but there were some story elements that really just made me scratch my head. As a lorefag it just made me feel like they gave up and slapped a Mass Effect paint-job over some game they already were working called Andromeda. You know how Star Fox Adventures wasn't a Star Fox game, or how Lords of Shadow wasn't meant to be a Castlevania title? In the same way those games let players who cared about story down, ME:A did for me.
>>
>>383363719
I think this was actually a great step up after the abomination Judgment was. The gameplay is still solid and the story was servicable. I had fun blasting my way through the campaign with my brother.

>>383363371
Fallout 4. Holy fuck what a boring slog that was. I still haven't finished it.
>>
>>383366713

The first uncharted had the gun angle thing too
>>
File: IMG_8640.jpg (33KB, 298x353px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8640.jpg
33KB, 298x353px
>Breath of the Wild
>
It's odd because I had no expectations, on the surface anyway, but I still managed to be disappointed. I was on the fence about buying it, but after seeing some leaked footage of some French-Canadians diddling with the runes, I opted to give it a go.
By the time I got done exploring all I wanted to of Hyrule, I couldn't even bring myself to finish the last Divine Beast. It was hard to find a reason to boot up the game after 5 hours.
>>
life
>>
File: 1408302557927.png (4KB, 250x149px) Image search: [Google]
1408302557927.png
4KB, 250x149px
>>383363371
Breath of the Wild. I bought a WiiU for that game and not only it was delayed to death, it ended being a massive disappointment, and empty barren, another victim of the open world garbage.
>>
>>383372050
Yeah the game is too fucking easy, its really just an Orc Bullying and Grooming sim.
>>
Fallout 4 makes me want to wretch violently.
I did like a few companions tho.
>>
Any game you like or is popular
>>
>>383363371
MGSV
>>
>>383363371
Dragons Dogma

I wanted a dark souls game, instead I got shadow of the colossus + witcher
>>
>>383372448
>>383372321
>newfag humor
>>
>>383372353
the only hard thing about the game is killing a graug or giant fucking thing without any skills and shit
thank god i didnt bought it
>>
>>383372508
>butthurt
>>
File: Kerrigan.png (1019KB, 926x678px) Image search: [Google]
Kerrigan.png
1019KB, 926x678px
>>383363371
Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2. Fuck Blizzard.
>>
Furi
>>
>>383370947
You should download the full OST, there are like 40 top tier tracks out of 200-220 (and I ain't talkin' about ambient minimalist compositions). I think the bigger issue was the context in which the OST was and wasn't used. There aren't any moments in the game worth playing some grand, epic score to. As chilling as Dark Beast Ganon's theme is and as appropriate as the moment is for that song specifically, it's still rendered moot by the fact that DBGanon is an interactive cutscene with no antagonistic qualities. Who would've thought that sealing ancient evils would feel like jobbing.

tl;dr Don't blame the composer for shitty sound direction/direction in general. BotW is forgettable as fuck, but I'll remember some of that music forever
>>
>>383372578
newfag
>>
Deus Ex Mankind Divided. I just wanted a good game. Guess I'll download Human Revolution again.
>>
>>383363371
Half-Life series. People praise it like it's the best vidya out there. I wasted 20+ hours of my life to finish it and didn't like it at all
>>
>>383372502
Do you mean at launch? If you thought that anytime after like June 2012, I can't see how you would think that. I mean, the trailers made it pretty clear it wasn't like Dark Souls and if you picked it up on PC you had years to see that.
>>
File: 1499362313962.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1499362313962.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
I guess nothing really disappointed me as much as chrono cross or me3 in all these years.
>>
>>383372843
>Chrono Cross
What? Do you not like colourful fun and adventure?
In all honesty, there are some huge flaws in that game. They should have focused on a small cast and made the story more focused on them so you could see how the duality affected them. Or use the additional space of not having like 40 characters to add some more areas into the game.
>>
Thief 4.
> take everything that was great from 1&2
> ditch it
> take all that was bad from 3
> make it worse
> give garret MaGiC MeMe PoWeRs
> turn garret into a war machine
> bland af story
> broken AI and sound
it's like the devs never fucking played the originals
>>
Breath of the Wild.

Tedious is the word I'd use to describe most things. Without even needing to explain it I think everyone can understand when I say the cooking, temperature and durability systems are all tedious.

Compare it to something like Windwaker and the difference is clear. Although Windwaker does have some boring open world bits, they're 10 minutes between 1-3 hours of towns or dungeons which are unique and cool. Meanwhile Breath of the Wild was 10 minutes travel, 5-10 minutes in a shrine (which looked identical to the last), followed by 19 more minutes of travel. Towns were small and boring. They didn't have the lively atmosphere. Any sidequests were normally tedious and ubrewarding too.

Plus Windwaker looks gorgeous and Breath of the Wild is straight up hideous.
>>
File: kyouko expert.png (727KB, 1202x1202px) Image search: [Google]
kyouko expert.png
727KB, 1202x1202px
>>383364460
I liked shards of darkness more, I feel like the level design was a lot better
the cliffhanger ending can suck my dick though
>>
>>383373030
>putting a space after your meme arrow
>>
File: IMG_7782.jpg (98KB, 603x702px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7782.jpg
98KB, 603x702px
>>383372670
I hate Square Enix, but I loved Mankind Divided. What'd you think was wrong with it? It pretty much felt like the game they tried to make HR into, but couldn't due to budgetary restrictions.
>tfw yer favorite IPs are held hostage by scumbag publishers
>>
>>383372591
>diablo 3
it was absolute garbage
>>
>>383363371
Just Cause 3 , i played it on my ps4
>runs like shit
>bad and clunky controls
>frame rate dips to below 20fps
>repetitve AS FUCK , holy shit. liberate multiple areas by doing the same 5 things then unlock a mission

Everything feels bad, you cant aim how you want at human enemies, driving feels like ice hockey, flying is like fighting the controller because it is not intuitive at all due to turning being impossible.
>>
File: laughing_khajiit.jpg (108KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_khajiit.jpg
108KB, 500x334px
>>383372591
>Diablo 3
The one good thing that game did was get me into path of exile
>>
>>383372820
didn't watch any trailers but every one I asked about the game just spouted 'SOULS M-M-MUH SOULSLIKE'.

played a little bit of it and it's still alirght
>>
File: 1497946910328.jpg (46KB, 540x675px) Image search: [Google]
1497946910328.jpg
46KB, 540x675px
MGSV
Those trailers made it feel like it would really be something special, and it wasn't.
>>
>>383373061
I' ll pu t spac es wher ever I w ant y ou cock hun gry fagg ot
>>
>>383363371
none because I pirate all my games and only buy the ones I like
>>
I'd say FFXV but I knew it was going to be weak. I expected it to be at least serviceable so it disappointed in that regard.

A better answer would be Nier Automata which, while enjoyable, underwhelmed with its slightly one-note plot points and tepid, albeit gorgeous, combat.

Oh, or mgs5. That was nothing short of a betrayal.
>>
File: IMG_8408.jpg (130KB, 500x594px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8408.jpg
130KB, 500x594px
>>383373167
>tfw speculation and nuclear threads will never exist again
he was supposed to be Solidus
>>
>>383371706
Holy shit yes, I change my answers to the BOI:R DLCs, Edmund outed himself as a hack so so fast
>>
File: SporeKeyArtLogo_Fluted_cmyk.png (84KB, 600x144px) Image search: [Google]
SporeKeyArtLogo_Fluted_cmyk.png
84KB, 600x144px
I stopped trying to anticipate the quality of games after this. Nothing disappoints me, but I can be pleasantly surprised from time to time.
>>
>>383373145
Don't get me wrong, I respect your opinion to not like DD. Personally I love DD and did enjoy Dark Souls. DD was just more fun to me, but Dark Souls had a much better presentation. I just don't see how people could think the two were similar. I guess it's just how we all think now that people through the term "Soulslike" around with games. I mean when people say a game like DS, I think Lords of the Fallen not DD. But hey, you like what you like man.
>>
>>383363371
MGSV was the last game that disappointed me, but the game that disappointed me the most, by far, was Spore. What a shitshow
>>
>>383373274
This is the only way to really go about having a good time with this fucking hobby anymore.
>>
>>383363986
>you had like what, 5 moves?
You'd probably enjoy things more if you stop judging them for not meeting your arbitrary expectations.

Fury doesn't have combos. What it does have is enough moves to give you freedom to approach boss phases differently and to allow for mastery and risk vs reward.
>>
>>383373046
>>383372352
>>383372315
>>383370947
>>383370638
>>383364617
How is this game so universally praised? It's only got a couple of 1 star reviews on Amazon UK (and people have gone mad about them) yet so many people dislike it.
>>
>>383373274
spore must be what it feels like to be raped.
>>
>>383373298
I haven't played enough of it to say if I like it or dislike it, but I was disappointed that it wasn't souls. People need to stop throwing around 'soulslike' so easily,
>>
>>383363371
Mass effect 2 easily.
>garbage writing
>garbage combat streamlined for casuals
>half walls every-fucking-where for casuals
>last minute decision to add ammo, probably thanks to fucking half walls again
>horrendous characters who are one-dimensional like aria, jacob, miranda, and others
>one-liners everywhere
>killing the world design with more fucking half walls
>every world being flat planes and ramps besides the collector bases
>a desperate plot device that is a derelict reaper floating in space (who thought this was good writing?)
>harbinger being a saturday morning cartoon villain tier, as opposed to sovereign (does this hurt shepard?)
>3 loyalty missions being about muh dad
>2 loyalty missions being about muh kid
>stripping away rpg aspects, instead of improving them
>getting rid of the mako, instead of improving it
>garbage armor customization with no option to wear light/medium armor
>biotic powers do nothing but flat damage, because bioware didn't want the casuals to feel discouraged by playing tactically
>characters that destroy the games atmosphere like jack and samara

Mass effect was very flawed, but mass effect 2 did everything wrong to streamline it for casuals and waifu fags. Mass effect 3 helped shed light on just how bad its predecessor was.
>>
>>383367096
This one for me too. Everyone was busting a nut over how much it was like the original and muh nostalgia and so I bought it.

Turns out they cut a lot of corners, even cut out some of the content from the original entirely. It was like Dead Rising 4 to DR1.
>>
>>383370947
I understand and respect all your complaints as a person that likes it except one.

I don't understand the criticism of the soundtrack. I thought the absence of it at times a godsend. I would not have wanted to listen to the same music in the fields for hours over and over again. Having the occasional instrument string a recognizable tune and then stopping was good for me.
>>
>>383373587
I think it happens only on /v/
>>
XCOM 2

It really disappointed me because I had a tremendous amount of hope for it. I allowed hope into my heart and I paid the price.
>>
Peacewalker.
I don't really get hype for games anymore, so there's never disappointment
>>
File: 33626794055.png (899KB, 665x1182px) Image search: [Google]
33626794055.png
899KB, 665x1182px
MGSV. I'm mostly over it now and can enjoy it for what it is, but still when it first came out I was fucking fuming over how much it was not what I wanted out of the final entry in the franchise and how unfinished it felt.
>>
>>383373658
I can see your point, though I personally overall like ME2. The biggest problem with it to me was the fucking cast. It was too big and so everyone had to get watered down to fit. I still think all of the first trilogy should have been Shepard + Liara, Tali and Garrus. If they just had 4 people they could have always had them in the part with you and we would have had 3 whole fucking games to see their characters develop and grow, the friendship and connection between each other become more detailed over years of fighting a galactic war together. But no, make room for token black guy, token mexican guy and token japanese chick.
>>
>>383369015
>The problem with the people making those complex block crafters like Space Engineers is that they tend to get caught up in fiddling with their systems forever and ever, and more or less forget to give the player something to actually do with all those neat systems.
I don't think that is the real problem. I mean: Factorio is very similar, it also has the end-game problem, but it's still well worth hundreds of hours to spend on.
The real problem of Space Engineers is that it's MESS. Mechanically, in U.I., basic systems - it's a terrible, terrible mess of game where almost nothing works or is convenient for the player. It lacks the extremely strict work discipline that Wube has: I suspect it's a mess code-wise too.

That is the real problem. Yeah: lack of meaningful goals is bad, but Space Engineers does not work even on more basic levels. Especially in the survival mode which is just one giant fucking waste of time. And it does not have to be.

The problem is purely on the side of developers being undisciplined and unfocused themselves.
>>
>>383373703
>I would not have wanted to listen to the same music in the fields for hours over and over again
Plenty of open world games manage to have memorable soundtracks.

Red Dead Redemption, Oblivion, The Witcher 3, Xenoblade, etc.
>>
>>383363371
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
>>
DMC4:SE
the new characters were okay but I still only found myself going back to Vergil and Dante. The game should have just been an update for the original DMC4 and when you see what features DmC "Fixed" edition got it just makes it look lack luster in comparison.
>>
>>383373901
RDR played songs and then stopped. It was also licensed music which definitely wouldn't have worked for BOTW.

Also I can't recall one Oblivion song clearly.

That's just me tho. I feel like really big worlds do better without it because it doesn't matter how good the song is, f you're spending 2 hours just walking from A to B, anything will get tiring. I'd rather there be long stretches of absolutely nothing.
>>
Mgsv. I have never been so disappointed, not been so disappointed since
>>
>>383367096
It's poor overall if you compare it to the original, but it looks great and plays really well.
>>
>>383373703
Ideally there would've been unique themes played in this order;
>Soundscape > Regional Theme > Area Theme > Landmark Theme
Did the Hyrule Field theme get old after awhile? Of course. But I'll never forget it. On a semi-related note, music is very emotional. It can conjure feelings of Adventure, Heroism, Courage, Bravery, Sadness, etc... and notably it can and is often used to compensate for a lack of emotion in the actual context presented. By not using music to this advantage, what I call the Lucas Effect, then you have to take the feeling of the game at face value. A few simple themes to imply things like Adventure, Tragedy, and Malice would've compensated for the fact that LoZ's basic story structure and presentation is dogshit and has been for decades.
BotW doesn't really feel like anything is going on. You're walking in a field with a minute soundscape and some piano tuning going on. That's the extent of this "Adventure".
>>
>>383363371
Spore. Because I was young and naive. Never again. This is why you don't buy games at release.
>>
>>383363371
Guild Wars 2

I havent really bought much stuff lately and I was extra careful when I have.
>>
>>383368285
>Baffles me how people think it's better than 1
it was an exclusive
>>
>>383373514
Being hyped isn't even fun anyway. Just don't do it.
>>
I'll vent a bit

>SFV
This game maybe isn't shitty enough to call a "bad" game, but it is at very least mediocre, and flawed, and it failed to live up to expectations. SFV is a big letdown compared to it's predecessor USF4. I think SFV was enough of a blunder to ruin the prestige of the entire SF franchise.

>KOF14
I got super excited for this game, and I personally love how it plays, and I don't mind the graphics. However, everyone else shit on this game, online is a ghost town, and no one IRL wants to play me. I personally think this game is way better than SFV, but no one plays it. The disappointment was the public reception for this game.

>Magic Duels
This f2p version of MTG was flawed and janky, but I loved it, it was *my* jank. Then the game got discontinued so that WOTC could focus on their next project, leaving Magic Duels players with nothing to do in the meantime.

>Pathfinder adventures
I bought this game recently during a steam sale. This game is flavourfully very nice, but the gaemplay is literally RNG dicerolls, and getting "XCOM'd" ( "you have 99% chance to hit... you miss") makes me too salty to go on. I wasted $40 on this garbage.
>>
Metro 2033

Everything about it looked fun but the story and linearity were just so boring to me I just quit caring and stopped playing it.
>>
Gravity Rush, clunky as fuck gameplay
>>
>>383363371
Shadow warrior 2. I was hoping that borderlands crap wont be too big of a deal but it has ruined the game for me. What the fuck were they thinking.
>>
>>383373587
Because the world isn't made up of edgy contrarians on /v/
>>
>>383373587
>How is this game so universally praised?
Because it's a genuine contemporary classic and a contrarian backlash on /v/ has only ever been evidence that good new releases are pearls before jaded swine.
>>
File: Perfectly_Calm.jpg (8KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
Perfectly_Calm.jpg
8KB, 150x150px
>>383371719
Here goes my bi-monthly reminder that I am still mad as fuck
>>
File: MEA_gun_second_try.png (501KB, 773x648px) Image search: [Google]
MEA_gun_second_try.png
501KB, 773x648px
>>383372843
I was more disappointed in MEA. They had new galaxy to work with, they didnt have to tie up any lose ends. They could have do anything they wanted.

We all knew ME3 wont deliver, though it still managed to surprise me by how bad the story (and some characters) turned out to be.
>>
>>383375432
>>383375406
>behead those who insult nintendo
>>
>>383363371
Resident Evil 7, up to its release there was not a single game in the series I didnt finish.
>>
>>383370814
I haven't been disappointed in a game in ages before ZTD. It just felt like unfinished fanfiction.
>>
File: 1460279823976.gif (4MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1460279823976.gif
4MB, 320x240px
>>383375115
>Metro 2033
>boring story
What a shitty opinion, my god.
>>
>>383377050
Why lie anon you aren't convincing anyone and no one really cares about your post.
>>
>>383377149
This gif makes me giggle because it just looks like some kid trying to do a painfully obvious AVGN 'angry gamer' rip-off with shitty acting and he even has his own Rollin Rock which is pepsi.
>>
>>383363371
Dead Rising 4 - looks like shit, no day/night cycle, can't even through melee weapons, ridiculous mc, linear boring gameplay.
>>
>>383374880
Don't bring console war shitposting into this. Nobody thought 2 better than 1 for this reason. It was mostly because it was newer, more colorful and a bit flashier than 1.
>>
>>383377149
Not only that the story is boring: it's actually down-right fucking terrible. Seriously, it's completely awful. In both Metro games.
>>
File: 1497919623717.png (1MB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497919623717.png
1MB, 1200x900px
>>383363371
Breath of the Wild

Not really a Zelda game and it's literally the same fucking shit as every other modern open world trash. I shoul've known reviewers are fucking retards but this was too much. Now I can basically throw the series into the garbage since they will follow this formula for the next decade.
>>
File: Fallout_4_box_cover.jpg (33KB, 350x399px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout_4_box_cover.jpg
33KB, 350x399px
>>383363371

I witnessed the backlash this game received for months before I gave it a chance. I bought Fallout 4 for $25, and I pretty much knew what I was getting myself into. But man, I didn't think it would be that bad. The game felt like a shooting gallery with lousy gimmicks. I would feel mortified if I bought this at full price.
>>
>>383363371
ffxiv, because I played ffxi for years and didn't expect a poorly made wow clone.
>>
Probably HM2. It diverged so far from the first game in the worst possible ways.
>>
File: wej.jpg (101KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
wej.jpg
101KB, 640x640px
Chivalry
the Dragon age Series
AVP series
Halo series

They fucked up
>>
>>383363371
nier automata
mgsV
witcher 3
>>
File: file.png (83KB, 369x139px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
83KB, 369x139px
>>383378625
20 hours hunting for power armor because it felt fun to collect.

15 hours idling.

5 hours trying to play the actual story and shaking my god damn head.
>>
>>383363371
HALF-LIFE 2 fucking stupid normie shit
>>
>>383378274
i agree, fucking masculine feeling fetcher games
>>
File: 1486860853208.jpg (35KB, 567x437px) Image search: [Google]
1486860853208.jpg
35KB, 567x437px
>>383363371
I'd probably say Persona 5. In all honesty, I don't think it's a bad game or anything but I was trying to really think about it and it probably has something to do with where I was in life when Persona 4 came out to now. I mean shit, I played it around 8 years. Was a very different time and I could really relate with the whole high school setting and what the protagonists were feeling. Now that I work and have other responsibilities, I just can't relate to any of their struggles and attitudes in Persona 5. I guess I'm just past that. It's definitely a me sort of thing, but can't say It wasn't disappointing that I wasn't able to get sucked into the world like I was able to last time /blogpost
>>
DOOM 2016

>walk into arena
>get locked in
>30 enemies spawn in and start shooting from every direction
>kill them
>lockdown lifted
>walk into next arena
>get locked in
>kill them
>lockdown lifted
>walk into next arena
>get locked in
>kill them
>lockdown lifted

And this goes on for hours and hours and hours. What happened to the old DOOM maps where you could run all over the place? This game looks pretty and runs smooth, but it feels like a chore, plus 64gb because of data duplication so consoles can play the first map while the rest of the game is installing - I hate this new shit devs are doing. Look at Fallout 4, 30gb and the game looks like ass by 2009 standards.
>>
>>383380092
Don't forget those sweet secrets that artificially extend the game's length.
>>
File: Untitled.png (39KB, 270x109px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
39KB, 270x109px
>>383379253

It bored me to tears.
>>
>MGSV
Unfinished game, not really a MGS game, and definitely not the last game the saga deserved

>No Man's Sky
This one was entirely my fault.
Got on the hype train
>>
>>383380256
>kill 3 hell knights while patting your head and rubbing your stomach and using your elbows to manipulate the mouse and keyboard
>WHOA, YOU DID IT! HERES AN EXTRA SUIT SHEKEL!

Even the secrets in this game are shit, because they're not secrets, it's just "double jump to that platform that's 10 feet away."
>>
>>383380092
You just described literally every modern FPS that bills itself as an "oldschool shooter"
>>
File: 1499284979428.jpg (116KB, 1024x1006px) Image search: [Google]
1499284979428.jpg
116KB, 1024x1006px
>>383363371
Tied between Fallout 4, and DS3

I actually defended FO4 until its release
>>
>>383380458

Glad I didn't fall for Nu Male's Meme. The second they showed that game and the color pallet was piss yellow and mucus green, I decided it would probably give me a stress headache to look at for more than 10 minutes at a time, plus it looked boring.
>>
>>383380458

>No Man's Sky
>Got on the hype train

...My man, how is that even possible?
>>
>>383379253
I would like to say it disappointed me but I pretty much knew it was going to be trash as soon as they simplified the already simple levelling system.
>>
>>383367096
i fucking hate how they turned him into a gary stue
>>
>>383380874
My favorite mod for FO3 (and NV) was RTS Settlers. I should have known they'd cock it up.
>>
>>383365079
>Person 5

Not a big disappointment, but rolling through areas using like, 3 attack types made the game redundant.
>>
File: 0339281171993.png (185KB, 500x644px) Image search: [Google]
0339281171993.png
185KB, 500x644px
>>383380617
It was Fallout 4 for me. I didn't defend it, but I thought I could at LEAST get a satisfying ending out of it. Instead I got a lame explosion on a shitty rooftop with shitty, Skyrim-skeleton NPCs who mutter some shitty dialogue and then immediately return to their usual routines. Even the wrap-up cutscene was PATHETIC compared to New Vegas' 100-something different slides and reads. Really painful.
>>
This piece of shit. It's so bland and one of the very few games I've never finished and dropped midway. Killing the machines is fun for the first few times but then you start to actively try to avoid all fights because they're extremely boring. All my friends praised the shit out of it so I was looking forward to it but I just don't get it. Maybe it's because I'm an idort and have played many superior open world games that do it a million times better but jesus, even I'd expect normies to see it's a more boring version of The Witcher 3
>>
XCOM2 for me.
Finished the game on Legend Ironman and never looked back, wanted to give it a wirl after Long War 2 came out but I just couldn't.
>>
>>383363371
Fallout 4. Nothing about the game was enjoyable. I didn't get far from the starting town because everything just felt so boring. The settlement building gimmick just felt tacked on and wasn't fleshed out enough to be fun. What they did with perks and having no skills was pretty much the nail in the coffin for me.
>>
>>383380617
There was nothing wrong with defending initially, I mean fallout 4 only showed the parts that were good in the game, like the combat and power armor feeling more than just generic combat armor apparel. But yeah it's a horrible game everywhere else.
>>
File: 1496889561666.jpg (170KB, 1080x985px) Image search: [Google]
1496889561666.jpg
170KB, 1080x985px
>>383363371

MGSV literally broke my heart my man
I did not expect what was promised by the trailers because there is not a single Kojima game that delivered what was expected of it but V was just not a good MGS at all, let alone a good final MGS.
Gameplay was alright but that couldn't ease the disappointment about everything surrounding it either.
>>
Shovel Knight specter of torment
It WASN'T bad in any way, but plague of shadows was just better
also the gameplay is at its peak only in ng+
>>
>>383373587
>6 people in an anonymous imageboard say they didn't like it
>wow how can anyone like it???
>>
It's the only Souls-esque game I played
I start over every time I come back every few months but I drop it because I get bored after the first boss
>>
I can't even remember. I've enjoyed every game I played recently. I'm really picky over what I play.
>>
File: 1498774748314.jpg (20KB, 320x310px) Image search: [Google]
1498774748314.jpg
20KB, 320x310px
Honestly nothing will beat Diablo 3 for me as far as hug disappointments. I grew up on diablo + diablo 2, easilly thousands of hours put into it. I remember spending all night farming mephisto, I can remember every sound effect in the game off memory, when diablo 3 was getting teased I had never been so fucking hyped. Preordered it and got that sick fuckin book that came with it and everything, my body was fucking READY

But we all know what we got in return for all that hype.
>>
File: 1482800744463.jpg (11KB, 198x255px) Image search: [Google]
1482800744463.jpg
11KB, 198x255px
>>383363371
>>
NieR: Automata

I enjoy a good story but the gameplay was so fucking boring for a Platinum game. I cannot believe people played through this crap several times to reach a satisfying ending.
>>
Dragonball Xenoverse 2. It's weird because the game is just a better version of the first one, but I could barely get myself to finish the story. Guess I autismed myself out on the first one.
>>
File: castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2.jpg (312KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2.jpg
312KB, 1920x1080px
>>383363371
Jesus fucking CHRIST, Konami
>>
File: 1498396292648.png (359KB, 510x523px) Image search: [Google]
1498396292648.png
359KB, 510x523px
>>383382281
you have objectively bad taste
>>
>>383364285
You forgot a few more negatives
>Imbalanced
>High amount of shitters
>Card System restricts you to one build for the entire match
>Newer characters have homing or lock on abilities
>>
File: 1499571431099.png (442KB, 533x358px) Image search: [Google]
1499571431099.png
442KB, 533x358px
>>383382281
I'm going to assume this is bait so that I can rest easy knowing people don't have this bad of taste
>>
>>383378625
Ever since Oblivion I can't get 'disappointed' by Bethesda games because I have no expectations for them, but Fallout 4 is the first that has almost no redeeming quality. Good god the game world is fucking boring.
>>
FFXV. Should've known. I was so torn over whether or not to finally get it. All the evidence was there but I wanted to believe, especially after the 'bros on a roadtrip is comfy'-type comments occasionally peddled around here. But no, it really was just as bad as people said. What did they do to this once great series?

Also The Last Guardian. It got good towards the end when the relationship between the boy and the beast was well established. Some great feels, especially having been a pet owner as a child. But fuck. me. is the game slow, boring and awkward to play, for hours and hours. They totally forgot to make the game enjoyable.
>>
File: 1499429833007.jpg (79KB, 397x557px) Image search: [Google]
1499429833007.jpg
79KB, 397x557px
Guild Wars 2
Diablo 3
Fallout 4
My anguish is eternal and unforgettable.
>>
>>383372205
I find it hard to believe you actually had high expectations, ME:A was leaking warning signs like a sieve in the lead-up to release
>>
File: IMG_0691.jpg (475KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0691.jpg
475KB, 1024x1448px
Hotline Miami 2, but after a few weeks I grew to like it for what it was.
I'm lucky enough to usually land anywhere between liking to adoring most new games I try.
>>
>>383363371
Thief 2014
Don't know what I was expecting really, but it was incredibly shit. It also bugged out and crashed after I completed the first chapter so I could never advance.
>>
torment tides of numenera

kurwa mać, this game is beyond disappointing
>>
>>383381252
Shadow of Mordor felt exactly the same. The first fights nice but that's the last time it's interesting.
>>
>>383363371
Zelda Breath of the Wild. I had fun with it for the first couple of hours but after that it got boring really quickly and it was missing a bunch of stuff I expect out of a Zelda game. Also since I was playing the Wii U version I was pretty pissed over how shit the framerate was and the giant "FUCK YOU" sign that flashing on the gamepad screen constantly.
>>
Fallout 4. What a disgrace of a "rpg"
>>
File: 6707b52acc91f95a7d4c0fdef5b6095c.jpg (769KB, 1200x786px) Image search: [Google]
6707b52acc91f95a7d4c0fdef5b6095c.jpg
769KB, 1200x786px
Because my favorite thing to do in JC2 was to drive through the world, but the driving controls and the lack of a minimap in JC3 killed the fun of that.
>>
File: 51i8Dq1DswL.jpg (58KB, 412x500px) Image search: [Google]
51i8Dq1DswL.jpg
58KB, 412x500px
I'm like 4 hours in, bored to death.
>>
File: 2cute.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2cute.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>383381252
>what could've been
seriously though, I didn't play the game, but I could tell from that stream it was going to be generic/boring. I think its biggest problem is its lack of detail to point where you can walk through a 10-foot cactus. Later I learned that the robots could actually knock them around, which makes me wonder if those trees and cacti even hurt you if you get hit by one.
>>
File: logo-elite-dangerous.png (14KB, 200x182px) Image search: [Google]
logo-elite-dangerous.png
14KB, 200x182px
I wish I could go back in time and destroy all copies of the original Elite. Space sims were a mistake, burn it all down.
>>
>>383383515
I was thinking of getting JC2 or JC3 when the next sale starts. Is JC3 as bad as people say?
>>
It's still Saints Row 3. Fucking unbelievably shitty map and you get OP shit and a penthouse in the first 10 minutes of the game.
>>
>>383367210
I personally loved it, but thats because I lived in Hawaii for quite some time and the references and culture influence blinded me a bit.

It's still better than X/Y and OR/AS by fucking MILES .

The overall game play changes were kind of ... hit or miss, trials were neat, but I think I like gyms just a tad bit better, but things like making the Pokemon League, you being the first champion, new challengers every time, were all pretty cool additions.

Though I still think BW2 and HGSS were the best in the series.
>>
>>383383762

JC2 hasn't aged well (its original appeal was that it was the only open-world PC game to not run like shit), the other games in the series were bad from the start.

If you've played more than one GTA or Ubisoft open world game, Just Cause will feel substandard to you. Get Mad Max.
>>
>>383379253
Thankfully my brother bought it, not me. Stepped out of the vault and I was being led by the nose. At least Fallout 3 and Skyrim at least PRETENDED not to drag you headfirst into the main questline, 4 just gives you a conga line of shitty NPCs to hurl idiot-proof quests at you.
>>
Fallout 4 was just Battlefield with guns
>>
>>383383762
3 isn't worth any money. 2 has great potential for fun, but unless the multiplayer is still alive you'll probably find the stupid-huge map and repetitive side activities boring after the first few hours.
Thread posts: 221
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.