[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions on Life is Strange?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 282
Thread images: 63

File: tumblr_nked5nZQtY1rzejg4o1_1280.jpg (339KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nked5nZQtY1rzejg4o1_1280.jpg
339KB, 1280x1280px
Opinions on Life is Strange?
>>
SJW visual novel non-game
>>
It's a fun game like an 8
>>
it's hella awesome
>>
>>383361589
Pretty good. Looking forward to the prequel.
>>
>>383361589
>DONTNOD made a cool game before it, with long boss fights
>Didn't become popular
>Life is Strange can hardly even be called a game
>That became popular
>>
>>383361589
it's making it impossible for white and black people to get together and make babies

this game is absolutely divisive
>>
>>383361589
Awful game full of plot holes which fails to deliver meaningful player choices or interesting puzzles.

No better than a bad Walking Dead game but I WANT TO FUCK MY WAIFU SOLID 8/10
>>
it's worthless unless you're emotional like a 16 yo girl

first episode is free if you want to try
>>
>>383361628
>SJW
t. didn't play it
>>
>>383361832
Remember Me was cool, but the gameplay was pretty lacking.
>>
>>383361783
>hella
>FUCKER
>>
i liked it
>>
really great game from my opinion but they shouldn´t do a fucking second game just because the people like it -.-
why cant dontnod just make something new, they certainly have the skills to make a good and emotional storys, but somehow I´ve the feeling that Life is strange 2 will fail
>>
>>383362210
>why cant dontnod just make something new

They are and it looks fun.
>>
>>383361589
I enjoyed it while it was coming out but no one should play it now that it's revealed that there are 2 definitive endings and no choice except those matter in the end. 7/10
>>
>>383362292
what?
>>
>>383361832
Remember Me was pretty and the changing battle music was alright, but the combat was threadbare and relied on "I win" powers with broken button combos, and every other element was a non-element.

Not to mention the cutscenes and boring walking sections are unskippable and all the unlockable flavour text was fucking terrible.
>>
>>383362308
Nope, there's definitely other stuff that matters like Kate.
>>
File: vampyr.jpg (92KB, 980x560px) Image search: [Google]
vampyr.jpg
92KB, 980x560px
>>383362394
It looks terrible.
>>
last chapter was kinda shit
nightmare sequence was boring and the whole storm part felt non important because you were just going to rewind it all anyway
>>
more like Life is Gay hahaha lol
>>
as a 23 year old adult I find this game to be 10/10
>>
>>383361589
My ex gave me an irrational hatred of lesbians.

I haven't played it.
>>
>>383362735
>23
>adult
You're still squeaky, nobody likes you when you're 23.
>>
>>383362830
and you are?
>>
>>383362594
Well not kate since she will just magically be alive during the ending
>>
>>383362656
Nah, it looks fine.
>>
>>383361589
Max is a cutie and I hope her and chloe are still happy after 3 years of dating. Love you Max good luck in life.
>>
>>383361589
Garbage
>>
>>383363038
Looks like it's making all the same mistakes as Remember Me.
>>
>>383362819
You don't have to be a lesbian. The game is shit anyway so don't bother.
>>
>>383361589
7/10. Would bang raw and live with consequences of my actions
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 265x216px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 265x216px
>>383361589
She looks like Max, but can she dance like her?
>>
>>383362830
Jesus christ, just how old are the oldest fags here?
>>
will the prequel have time manipulation
>>
>>383361589
unlikable, annoying characters and a really awful story
>>
>>383361589
It gets way better after the first episode or two.
>>
>>383363000
Still more amused by tv shows
>>
>HELLA
>>
>>383361589
so were the prescotts part of some cult or what?
>>
>>383361950
>not being able to manually adjust your emotional sensitivity
>>
This so called "game" was nothing compared to a night in the woods. Dearest anons
>>
>>383366316
when night in the woods is free on ps+ I'll play that too
>>
>>383364973
No.
>>
>>383362027
Not the one you responded to.

I've played it. It's pretty damn tumblr trash. They tried to make the conservative seem unreasonably paranoid even though he's right. Girls have apparently been raped, drugged, and have gone missing on compass and even after it's revealed who is the cause of it they try and make him look bad for wanting cameras. It's dumb and stupid. Also, they clearly tried to make anybody calling people derogatory terms look bad by making the bully say all those mean conservative terms but they're being said by a mentally ill and violent autist who apparently is also a murderer. Pretty damn sjw if you ask me.
>>
>>383364973
prequel is a bait n switch. episode 2 will end with 'sacrifice chloe' max trying to kill past chloe, but be stopped by 'sacrifice arcadia bay' max and future chloe
>>
>>383366451
Fuck off. Im as conservative as it gets and i loved this game.
The entire point was that in the end, all the liberal characters turned out to be the bad guys (jefferson) while all the conservative turned out to be cool, just mostly misunderstood by most people. (frank, david etc.)

If anything, this game was anti SJW by making conservative characters seem bad at first and then making a complete 180 while making all the libs look dumb as hell
>>
>>383366451
the whole driving force of the game is people acting like assholes to each other because they've jumped to conclusions and consider themself the hero of their own story, including max
even nathan, the mentally ill and violent autist, legitimately needed someone help him and things with him only turned out the way they did because his father refused to stop treating him like crap despite it making his mental health worse, and an intelligent, sociopathic charmster was taking advantage of his mental illness to enable his own criminal activities.
>>
>>383366859
>I loved this game
Okay, politics aside, you're a shitter. This game is plane trash. It's as bad as other nongame titles like Telltale games. The characters are all unlikable and the ending was a non choice. If the game would be better served as a movie or tv show they why bother making it into a game? And that's where Life is Strange is at. Mechanically it's a horrible game. The models are bad. The 'artistic style' just looks like really poor texturing. Mouth animations are god awful.The dialogue is awful and being realistic isn't an excuse.
>>
>>383367216
Call it an interactive movie or whatever, i still enjoyed it. Most characters were likeable enough to get me emotionally invested in the story and that's what ultimately matters in this type of game.
>>
>I'LL REMEMBER THIS CONVERSATION
>>
>>383367546
Well then just admit it's a bad game. It's a okay MOVIE but it's not a good game. Personally, I don't see how anybody could actually enjoy these 'games' when the gameplay is utter garbage in another story led game, the like of people who don't even play games love to play.
>>
>>383363559
cringy
>>
File: thumbs-up-1006172_960_720.png (188KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs-up-1006172_960_720.png
188KB, 960x640px
>>383361589
Great game. One of the only western games with 2 female protags with gay connotations too that does't feel forced, pandering, or preachy. Fantastic atmosphere, and a really great story.
>>
>>383363559
>[bob marley playing in the distance]
>>
File: 1497096655768.jpg (24KB, 171x189px) Image search: [Google]
1497096655768.jpg
24KB, 171x189px
>>383367761
>I don't see how anybody could actually enjoy
Well there's your problem. You're autistic. You might not know this, but different people have different tastes.
>>
>>383367761
You're literally getting butthurt over semantics. It's on a game console, so people call it a fucking game. Jesus. what a weird thing to get upset over.
>>
>>383368216
Okay, well using that argument I guess I could also say Sonic 06 is a game others enjoy as well. I guess I should stop calling it shit too? Besides just those problems I have with it there are plenty of bugs I encountered just playing it a week ago that are downright inescusable in this day and age. I had characters disappear. There have been parts in dialogue where people's mouths stop moving even if they're clearly speaking. And even if there aren't bugs and shitty gameplay the way people are written is completely bizarre and unrealistic. I can't believe of a single liberal high school student would be happily snapping pictures during a storm that was clearly dangerous with a dead man lying just a few feet away. You don't really have an argument here. And all the 'really emotional scenes' where just so fucking try hard by putting hipster music over spots where they wanted you to feel emotions.
>>
>>383361932
What plot holes, exactly? Also, meaningful choice or puzzles aside, the game has an incredible atmosphere and tells a super interesting story. That's good enough for most people, me included.
>>
>>383368069
Shill alert
>>
>>383368667
>what plotholes
Okay, answer why Max's powers created that storm, made an eclipse, and caused all the animals to die? The "chaos theory" bullshit was pretty vague and didn't really explain why it just happened. Also, won't this shit just happen again since Max will constantly know she has her powers thus making any choice she make in the future slightly altered? Having her powers is in itself changing the outcome of an equation. Also, why did she get her powers in the first place? And ultimately what was the point of the story? The reveal is that with Max messing around everything would have worked out pretty much alright only Chloe would be dead. It's dumb.
>>
>>383368606
You missed the point. You can understand why people like something while still thinking it's bad. Being literally unable to understand why someone would like something like Life is Strange means you have literal (LITERAL) autism. Furthermore, I've never really heard people talking about bugs before, so I don't believe the game is as buggy as you're making it seem. If you really did have that experience, it was a fringe case. I also disagree with most of your criticisms.
>>
>>383363038
Everything looks extremely poorly textured. But that's just artstyle? Sounds like a terrible excuse for bad texturing.
>>
>>383368875
I'm not sure you understand what a plot hole is. Plot hole =/= not explaining something. I feel that not explaining the details of her powers worked very well, given that the game isn't really about the powers at all. It's about the characters.
>>
It's not good.
The game not revealing where the powers came from doesn't matter at all, and all the tumblr shit is the least of the games problems. The writing is just fucking terrible 80% of the time and the plot in general was way too predictable (if you didn't call Jefferson being the bad guy after Episode 2 at the latest you have to be fucking retarded).
There's absolutely no consistency in what the time powers can and can't do, and the game goes out of its ways to put you into retarded positions that could be easily avoided by using the powers.
That being said, I liked the soundtrack and was actually rather impressed how consequences from choices were handled (some of them amounted to nothing, of course, but most of them were actually handled quite well).
>>
>>383368884
>literal (LITERAL) autism
woah... I think I got btfo :^)
>>
MAX A PERFECT
>>
>>383368993
Okay, here's a REAL plot hole then. Max can, and has, stop time. She holds time long enough to go from the bottom of a building all the way to a roof so she can hold it for a while. WHY doesn't she ever use this part of her power again even if it would've definitely be much, much better in a given situation than just rewinding? Also, her changing the outcome of events is what caused the natural disaster. But her just having those powers and knowing she has those powers changes what she chooses to do in the future, so no matter what there will be another recurring natural disaster making her choice to sacrifice Chloe ultimately pointless.
>>
>>383369007
The writing is just how high schoolers talk, so I'd say they did a great job. Also, literally nobody saw the Jefferson reveal coming. Guess you must be some kind of super genius or something.
>>
File: its time to le.jpg (38KB, 680x793px) Image search: [Google]
its time to le.jpg
38KB, 680x793px
>I will never be Max's brapslave

AAAA KILL ME
>>
>>383369225
>literally nobody
It was pretty obvious given the way he talks. They even revisited the classroom scene to spell it out for retards in the last episode.
>literally nobody
oh. You're le_redit. Guess that explains things.
>>
>>383361589
>Low hanging fruit cosplay
This is so low energy, even Man-Faye would reject a photo with her
>>
File: 1482569361280.gif (405KB, 359x371px) Image search: [Google]
1482569361280.gif
405KB, 359x371px
>>383369231
gladly
We'll be better off without your kind.
>>
>>383361589
It's pretty good, but not without issues.
Chloe is an abrasive cunt that drags the entire game down, and being voiced by Ashly Burch makes it even worse.
The game spends way too much time on timelines that we know are going to be rewritten. Should I save those people? Should I fix that marriage? Who gives a shit when everything I do here is going to get rewritten in five minutes?
>>
File: 07.jpg (318KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
318KB, 1280x1707px
i liked it
>>
>>383369223
>WHY doesn't she ever use this part of her power again
It seemed to take a huge toll on her while she was doing it. Her powers even gave out completely after. It's not like it was as easy as rewinding or anything, so she can't just do it all willy nilly. It could have been cool to have her do it a second time tho, I agree with that.

>her just having those powers and knowing she has those powers changes what she chooses to do in the future, so no matter what there will be another recurring natural disaster
I'm not really sure what you mean by this to be honest. My impression was that the act of rewinding is what caused all the weirdness, not just events being changed. If she doesn't have her powers anymore, why would any disasters happen again? Not that any of this even matters, since the powers were not even close to the main focus of the game.
>>
>>383369584
>tumblr nose
>>
>>383369225
>The writing is just how high schoolers talk, so I'd say they did a great job.
I'm not talking about the 'hella' shit. That didn't bother me at all. But take a look at the scene with Kate on the roof, everything she says sounds unnatural. Also you can't play the game without constantly thinking 'why don't they just ...', for example when they go to confront the drug dealer to get the list and it goes wrong on the first try (at least it did for me) and they end up shooting him. So, Chloe takes the list and fucking leaves. Why doesn't she give the list to Max with her time-proof inventory, turn back time, and just leave?
Why do I have to choose between taking a picture of the security guy harassing Kate and stepping in when I should be able to take a picture and turn back time and keep the picture?

>Also, literally nobody saw the Jefferson reveal coming. Guess you must be some kind of super genius or something.
Are you actually retarded? The way the game presents Nathan as the bad guy is too fucking obvious, so it can't be him (it's literally NEVER the one that would be the obvious bad guy in the beginning), so who else could it be? The drug dealer or the security guy? Too obvious, they're already basically bad guys. It's obviously not Chloe or Warren. So Jefferson is the only one of characters with more than a minor role left.
>>
>>383369308
Yeah, they revisited it during the last episode, after the reveal, since his speech takes on a new meaning after knowing he's the killer. Without that information, it just seems like a normal ass art lecture.
>>
File: spurrdero.jpg (9KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
spurrdero.jpg
9KB, 217x232px
>>383369361
thic fast
>>
>>383368875
There are a lot of strings that I feel LiS left hanging, including the origin of her powers.

However, the reality is that the things the game didn't delve into (like the Rachel stuff, the Prescotts, etc.) weren't actually all that important to the core story, which was that of Max and Chloe's relationship.

It's a little like trying to explain the Speed Force. There's no point, and how it works isn't actually that important based on the type of story you're telling.

>>383369223
>WHY doesn't she ever use this part of her power again even if it would've definitely be much, much better in a given situation than just rewinding?
It's not like she did that consciously. Stopping time like that isn't something Max knew she could do, and the game generally makes it clear it's not something she would know how to willfully do again. It was a spur of the moment, involuntary outburst of power.

And besides, it is apparent that using her powers to that extent could actually harm her.

>so no matter what there will be another recurring natural disaster making her choice to sacrifice Chloe ultimately pointless.
The entire point of the Save Chloe ending is to show defiance against this way of thought. If you agree with this line of thinking, you would just forget Chloe and save the bay.
>>
File: 1453213069508.jpg (27KB, 384x383px) Image search: [Google]
1453213069508.jpg
27KB, 384x383px
>not a single pic of best girl

You people disgust me.
>>
>>383369609
>the act of rewinding is what caused all the weirdness
It can't be the case though because even in the alternate timeline in which Chloe gets potatoed the events are still happening. If it was just the use of her powers that caused the event the no matter what she changes the town will be destroyed since she has already committed the act of using her powers.

>It seemed to take a huge toll on her while she was doing it.
No, what took the tole on her was rewind time too much. Stopping time was ALL she could do implying that that part of her power takes the least amount of effort. So she should have been able to do it later when she wasn't completely wiped out.
>>
>>383367216
I think they ran out of ideas on how to use the time travel mechanic for clever puzzles. That's the game's main flaw. There's only a few ways the game uses the mechanic to make something interesting, such as blowing up a door and sounding the alarm, then rewinding on the other side to unlock it without the alarm. Or digging for information and rewinding the conversations so you can manipulate them afterwards using that information.
>>
>>383361589
Its not a game its a tumbler visual novel
>>
File: 1498422626572.jpg (240KB, 1280x914px) Image search: [Google]
1498422626572.jpg
240KB, 1280x914px
>>383369797
>>
>>383369668
But it doesn't though. I have plenty of art lectures and no teacher talks like they're gonna fucking murder you.
>>
>>383369659
>The way the game presents Nathan as the bad guy is too fucking obvious, so it can't be him (it's literally NEVER the one that would be the obvious bad guy in the beginning), so who else could it be? The drug dealer or the security guy? Too obvious, they're already basically bad guys. It's obviously not Chloe or Warren. So Jefferson is the only one of characters with more than a minor role left
First off, I really don't think it's as obvious as you make it seem. There were a few small hints, but they really only made sense after you already know he's the killer. The only way you could suspect him is like you said, by doing the flimsiest deductive reasoning of all time. All of that is a huge stretch at the very least. Also, why the hell would you even go so far to try to deduce the true killer? How do you enjoy any mystery if you do that?
>>
>game starts off as hipster shit
>oh shit, time-rewinding power
>use it to gather gossip and do teenage shit as a pushover whimp

I quit after an hour. If a game takes more than that to become interesting, then it's shit.
>>
Premise and story were decent.

Problems lies on the most insufferable characters to ever grace the vidya industry.
>>
>>383369913
You just haven't had weird teachers. I've had several. Sometimes the lectures do in fact get a bit creepy.
>>
>>383369949
>Also, why the hell would you even go so far to try to deduce the true killer? How do you enjoy any mystery if you do that?

Isn't that the whole fun of mystery stories... ?
>>
File: 1497288266439.png (335KB, 902x614px) Image search: [Google]
1497288266439.png
335KB, 902x614px
>The Universe is conspiring to kill Chloe!
>If you let the Universe win you lose!

Fuck the retards who think the Tornado is connected to Chloe
>>
>>383369797
>best girl
>even the people who like the game hater her
>>
>>383369913
This >>383369993
Also, nothing he said came off as strange at all, at least it didn't to me. What exactly did he say that tipped you off so much?
>>
>>383370015
Yeah, but only if you're doing it within the bounds of the story. Deducing things based on the clues left for you is the fun part, not trying to get into the heads of the writers to that extent, where you're just guessing where they might decide to take the story based off of nothing.
>>
>>383369993
>>383370123
You guys are retarded if you honestly couldn't tell from his dialogue that he was heavily hinted at being a psychopath.
>>
>>383369659
>Are you actually retarded? The way the game presents Nathan as the bad guy is too fucking obvious, so it can't be him (it's literally NEVER the one that would be the obvious bad guy in the beginning), so who else could it be? The drug dealer or the security guy? Too obvious, they're already basically bad guys. It's obviously not Chloe or Warren. So Jefferson is the only one of characters with more than a minor role left.

This stuff is always easy to claim in hindsight.
>>
>>383361589
Wait, why was it the general?
>>
>>383361589
Not a game
>>
>>383366451
The conservative guy was right in the end and the libtard teacher was a rapist.
>>
>>383370220
You can obviously see the hints in hindsight, once you have the information that he is the killer, but it's not even close to obvious going in blind. If you picked up on it, congrats, but the vast majority didn't.
>>
File: Life is strange poster.jpg (73KB, 1367x79px) Image search: [Google]
Life is strange poster.jpg
73KB, 1367x79px
>liking a tumblr game
>>
>>383370330
Hindsight has nothing to do with it. I caught it even before episode 4 came around. It honestly wasn't hard.
>>
>>383369949
>There were a few small hints, but they really only made sense after you already know he's the killer.
That's why I'm not arguing for any kind of hint-based approach.
>by doing the flimsiest deductive reasoning of all time
Are you serious? It's just applying easy lessons that you learned from other books, shows and movies.
>it's not someone who'd be too obvious
>but it's someone who has at least a decent amount of screen time
Warren and Jefferson are the only ones that fit the profile, and nobody would've taken Warren as the killer serious.
>Also, why the hell would you even go so far to try to deduce the true killer?
Honestly, it just dawned on me in the middle of Episode 2. I wasn't actively trying to deduce the killer, it was just one of those moments where you go 'oh shit I bet he's the killer' and thinking about it a little nothing spoke against it.

>>383370226
You guys are acting like that's some major logical leap. It's literally just applying famous tropes to something that's obviously not dripping with originality.
>>
>>383370409
Listen, bitchboy. If it wasn't hard, then more than a tiny minority of people would have seen it coming. Congrats for having the detective skills of fucking Sherlock, but don't expect everyone else to.
>>
>>383362830
I like you, blink-182-kun
>>
>>383370475
see >>383370418
Just apply the lessons you've learned from similar stories.
>>
>>383370351
>life is strange fags admit to being tumblr
Christ, I didn't think /v/ could get much worse.
>>
>>383370220
Yeah I'm sure you also noticed that Cobb's actual totem in Inception was the wedding ring he only wore in dreams and not the spinning top.

>>383370048
>Max, using time powers fucks up spacetime and creates a storm!
>Use your time powers to prevent yourself from using time powers to prevent the storm!

Going back all the way to the monday morning bathroom scene would have created a tornado ten times bigger than rewinding a few seconds here and there in the course of a week.
>>
>>383370418
>>383370521
Applying those lessons from other stories will never be anything more than the flimsiest of reasoning. Not every story follows tropes. Going into a story expecting it to is just nonsense. Also, suspend your disbelief a bit ffs. Just because you're autistic enough to try to find out the villain like that, doesn't mean everyone else is. Doing that just isn't fun, so why bother?
>>
i want to make sweet love with kate
>>
File: 1499120847333.png (431KB, 1024x697px) Image search: [Google]
1499120847333.png
431KB, 1024x697px
>>383370643
What's worse is that we ALREADY went back to Monday morning to rat out Mr Jefferson and never used the time travel powers again after that and the storm still happened.

Those arguing that Mr Jefferson was obviously the main villain it was clearly an asspull to explain their SHOCK TWIST at the end of Act 4

>I'm actually a Disney Villain
>IM YELLING MAX, LISTEN TO ME YELL
>Rachel and Kate? Oh no they were still Nathan, I'm the evil villain who attacked other girls no one has every mentioned before
>Why is Vicky here? I don't know LOL
>*Nathan dies off screen*
>>
>>383370418
I just don't really see the point of conversations like this. If you saw it coming, great, congratulations. If you're lying, well, I'll never know.

The story's concluded, and all the information is on the table. Anyone can say they "saw it coming", and you'd be hard-pressed to disprove them because everyone already knows how the dots connect.
>>
File: 1498355924265.png (590KB, 1200x1314px) Image search: [Google]
1498355924265.png
590KB, 1200x1314px
>>383370743
When you say love, I assume you mean purely holding hands and attending Church. Right anon?
>>
>>383370725
>suspend your disbelief ffs
If you're going int intentionally crippling yourself then really you only have yourself to blame that you can't piece together these kind of easy mysteries.
>>
>>383369736
see >>383369839
>>
>>383370820
i mean consensual sex in the missionary position with the lights off for the sole purpose of procreation
>>
File: misc_022.png (24KB, 201x201px) Image search: [Google]
misc_022.png
24KB, 201x201px
>>383370938
>>
>>383370807
>I just don't really see the point of conversations like this.
You're the guy who started arguing about how it wasn't obvious. I brought it as an example of how I think the game's writing was bad, because relying on tropes is a sign of bad writing since it makes the story predictable and thus lessens the impact of the twist/reveal, which is exactly what happened for me.
If those tropes don't pop into your head while playing - that's fine! But that doesn't mean my criticism of the game is wrong - it might be a moot point for you, but my point still stands.
>>
You are going to buy my game right? I know you got hella cash!

I know you bought Max's game. What about MY game??
>>
>>383370643
You know we see what happens after you let Chloe die, right? There is absolutely zero indication of any storm in that ending. Are you one of those /r/lifeisstrange shippers who hasn't ever seen the real ending because "boohoo i couldn't watch chloe die!"?
>>
>>383371083
>You're the guy who started arguing about how it wasn't obvious.
I'm not, actually.
>>
>>383370832
In the end none of that matters because you can't give your stunning revelation to the oblivious main character of the game. You can't scream to the horror movie character that the killer is behind them. You managed to figure out who the murderer is in the first scene? Oh really? What are you going to do about it? Nothing. That's what you're going to do.
>>
>>383368667
Time travel powers causing canonical teleportation that nobody mentions outside of 2 scenes for starters.

The whole story was blatantly made up as they went along.
>>
File: 1497653173292.jpg (113KB, 672x986px) Image search: [Google]
1497653173292.jpg
113KB, 672x986px
>>383371123
>Different voice actress
>Different studio
>Prequel no one asked for
>In-depth exploration of Rachel when the whole point was Max never knew Rachel and had to go off second hand information

Pretty fucking worried Desu. Probably going to be shit.
>>
>>383361589
Cool concept botched by cringily cheesy teenage drama story (the issues of muh female protagonist and her classmates) and uninteresting gameplay (Totally Not Telltale (tm)).
>>
>>383371243
Yeah, I'm a little skeptical too. I hope they pull it off, but I won't be really surprised if it's not very good.
>>
>I have these cool new time travel powers
>best friend needs money
>just turned 18
Yeah, don't go to the casino and make some cash at the roulette table you retard
>>
>>383371321

Max is too pure for that. That was her whole point faggot.

I bet you took the handicap fund. Fucking mongoloid. Get the fuck out.
>>
>>383371243
>Get rid of Burch
>It's going to be shit
What the fuck is wrong with you? Burch was the worst part of the first game.
>>
File: butterfly effect.jpg (88KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
butterfly effect.jpg
88KB, 400x400px
>>383371321
>Let's complain that the Game didn't rip off more time travel movies!

I'm fucking glad there was no bullshit lottery scene
>>
>>383370602

He is wrong tho

I'm ACTUAL life is strange fag and I admit right now that life is strange was created by the greys to make them more willing to sacrifice babies to the moloch

Since I obviosly cannot lie, this is the absolute truth
>>
>>383371379
the principal was a useless drunk anyway
>>
File: 1377487772787.png (207KB, 606x563px) Image search: [Google]
1377487772787.png
207KB, 606x563px
>>383371381

Lol no. Nice LE BURCH meme though.
>>
>>383371379
I didn't, and your morals are fucked up.
>equating stealing money from a handicapped fund to 'stealing' money from a casino that's still going to make millions in profit from ripping off everyone else
>>
>>383371243
For me, it's just that Rachel seems like an even bigger cunt than Chloe.

I dealt with Chloe in the main game because she was balanced out somewhat by Max, but Rachel's even worse.

It's no wonder she went and got herself killed.
>>
>>383371131
I got both endings. What I mean is that the absence of the storm in the bay ending can't really be justified. The storm happens in the bae ending as it should. The storm doesn't happen in the bay ending but it should. If time travel fucks up spacetime, then a whole week's worth of rewinding should only make it worse.

I used to think that sacrificing Chloe would be the right thing to do, but the more I think about it the more it seems like it's artificially the right ending. If the moral is that you can't just wish things to have happened differently, then wishing away your entire week is the last thing the story needs to convey that message.
>>
>>383371379
>Max is too pure for that

Not too pure to kill the entire city, though
>>
>>383371321
This is Max you're talking about, not Chloe.
>>
>>383370820
if she was so pure why'd she buy drugs from the trailer dude then
>>
File: 1498353916604.jpg (886KB, 2424x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1498353916604.jpg
886KB, 2424x2560px
>>383371549
>The more I think about it the more it seems like it's artificially the right ending

That's because it is anon. It's clear the Developers didn't know how to wrap it up so they went with the Spec Ops the Line Guilt Trip.

What Act, What Section up to that point gave you any indication or evidence that Chloe had to die in that Bathroom? Throughout the game we

* Save Chloe - Storm still happens
* Euthanize Chloe - Storm still happens
* Watch Chloe get shot in the face - Storm still happens
* Rewind time before we even get time travel powers - Storm still happens

There is simply no reason for Chloe needs to die in the Bathroom apart from "Muh self fulfilling prophecy"
>>
>>383371549
Not him, but (and before I start off I'd just like to say that I thought the game was mediocre at best) I think the point was that Chloe was 'destined' to die, and interfering with that would just fuck shit up, butterfly effect and all that. The tornado was an extremely ham-fisted way of representing that, to be honest.
The games about becoming disenchanted with youthful power fantasies (or rather super-power fantasies). The problem is just that as I already said the tornado itself is a shitty representation of the butterfly effect/chaos theory. Chloe living will always make the tornado exist, but it's never explained how they're connected. I don't care that there's no explanation for where the powers came from, but the butterfly effect is about SEEMINGLY unrelated things affecting each other, not completely unrelated things
>>
File: 1381010332410.jpg (27KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
1381010332410.jpg
27KB, 500x384px
>>383371854
>>383371549

You kill Chole = no time powers fuck around = no storm

You save Chole = weeks long time fuck around stays = storm

Why can't you faggots understand this. Christ.
>>
Pleb tier "game" made by SJW faggots.
>>
>>383362027
>weed smoking, blue haired, degenerate and her overly-emotional BFF/lesbian girlfriend wander around an art school, befriending people of color. The only antagonists are all privileged white men, one a violent socieopath who literally "runs the town" and uses his rich parents and personal connections to get away with gun crimes, one a violent redneck who spies on people, and one a literal rapist and murder. Oh, and lets not forget the shitlord drug dealer white man who lives in a trailer, and he's bad because... Chole owes him money and she refuses to pay him back so he's the bad guy?

This is how SJWs literally see the world.
>>
File: 1497306356073.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1497306356073.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>>383372008
Because you only managed to go back to the bathroom by rewinding time.

Also it makes the entire fucking game pointless. They might as well have said "And then Max woke up and realised it was all a terrible dream" and that would have made more sense.
>>
File: 1497952815868.jpg (849KB, 1880x1172px) Image search: [Google]
1497952815868.jpg
849KB, 1880x1172px
>>383372074
>Let's ignore that the Conservative ex-Soldier Pro Gun White Male is the hero that Arcadia Bay deserves

Nice logic /pol/
>>
>>383371940
Well I personally think the butterfly effect is bullshit anyway, because you have literally an infinite amount of permutations that end up with Chloe alive and no storm. With the powers of time travel Max could spend as much time as she wants to subtly change the timeline in ways that generate an ideal end result. If all it takes is to kill one person, then all it would take is to find the next link in the chain to influence, and you could skip the death entirely.
>>
>>383372407
Yeah, that's exactly what I wanted to say. Obviously, in context of the game it's more about the relationship and the emotional impact but for me the game really suffers from the ending not really being logical in any way
>>
File: 1498939527756.jpg (246KB, 1024x1392px) Image search: [Google]
1498939527756.jpg
246KB, 1024x1392px
>>
>>383361589
It put the word "hella" in my vocabulary.
>>
I was surprised to see that 50% of people would sacrifice an entire town of decent people to save one person who acts unreasonable through most of the game
>>
>>383371381
Ashly Burch =/= Anthony Burch

Learn the difference. And clearly the worst part of the game is the creepy beta orbiter cuck.
>>
File: 1497033984889.png (745KB, 800x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1497033984889.png
745KB, 800x1150px
>>383372978
>An entire town of decent people

Did you play the game? The only two girls worth saving aren't in the town.

>Giving up lesbian sex with your childhood best friend
>>
>>383372978

So was I. It made me realise I don't understand people as well as I thought I did
>>
File: 1469969373709.jpg (147KB, 1280x522px) Image search: [Google]
1469969373709.jpg
147KB, 1280x522px
>>383373060

For me, it was choice between Chloe and Kate. And I simply chose Kate. If right before the choice, I got a phone call from Kate that she escaped and is fine, I would probably sacrifice Bay instead
>>
>>383372092
Again, you fucking idiot, timetraveling isn't the problem. Changing the timeline is the problem.
And the point of it is character development. Chloe and Max got a chance to reconnect and grow together. Chloe learned that the world doesn't revolve around her and sacrifices herself. Max learns to be an assertive and engaging person instead of a wallflower, and learns to let go. That final scene is where they lose their youth and innocence and become adults, which is COINCIDENTALLY the exact thing Jefferson was trying to capture in his pictures.
>>
>>383373023
>Asly Burch =/= Anthony Burch
>Learn the difference
no, ashly burch is still awful. LiS is the least offensive performance i've ever heard from her, and before the storm will probably blow because she's co-writing it.
>>
>>383372160
This.

>that sweet feel when David was vindicated in his suspicions of the nu-male teacher
>>
>>383372160
Was pretty sad to see him break down and kill jefferson
>>
File: 1498772048807.jpg (982KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498772048807.jpg
982KB, 1920x1080px
I played through the game last week expecting to hate it, but found it to be pretty decent desu. Yeah the dialogue can be awful at times and choices end up not mattering at all apart from the final one but the game has a great atmosphere and there is clearly way more effort and passion put into it than the shit that telltale puts out
>>
File: ds-asd.jpg (18KB, 236x337px) Image search: [Google]
ds-asd.jpg
18KB, 236x337px
>>383373372
>let him kill jefferson
>rewind and lie to him
>as i leave max narration is still like 'he deserves to know idk lol'
>>
>>383361589
/v/ insists it hates the game and it is tumblr trash yet /v/ has been having no less than 4 threads about it a day everyday since it released 2 years ago
>>
>>383372160
His heart was in the right place but he was still wrong
>>
File: 1498045342732.jpg (50KB, 348x343px) Image search: [Google]
1498045342732.jpg
50KB, 348x343px
>>383373598
>>383373598
>How can people enjoy video games that I don't?!?
>I can't believe we aren't making more threads about E-Celebrities and speed running
>>
>>383373598
>/v/ has been having no less than 4 threads about it a day everyday since it released 2 years ago

it's been having one thread every couple days since last month, when it was dropped on PSPlus for free.

But hey, nice exaggeration.
>>
>>383373598
>/v/ insists it hates the game

Hello, I'm Mr. /v/ and I love this game. Also, you are a fag and should leave. /v/ says so.
>>
>>383373713
Explain.
>>
File: 1499524776227.jpg (46KB, 480x468px) Image search: [Google]
1499524776227.jpg
46KB, 480x468px
Best ending is to quit after episode 4. I did and I didn't ruin the real hero's marriage, the only decent girl in the game Kate was alive, Chloe was dead, Max was kidnapped and would properly be dead after and Victoria would likely be next.
>>
>>383374270

He was A FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
I liked it desu
The prequel looks good
>>
>>383374287
Kate survives the storm
>>
>>383361589
Shame you can't kill Chloe by your own hands
>>
>>383374408

>wishful thinking

unless she is shown being alive in the ending, no, she didn't

the storm was just a plot device, something that will kill everyone, unless you sacrifice Chloe. no amount of wishful thinking or storm statistics will change that
>>
>>383374561
I seem to recall it saying somewhere that the hospital is not in the town but the next one over.
>>
>>383361589
SJW garbage
>>
File: 1497830547109.jpg (622KB, 1000x2720px) Image search: [Google]
1497830547109.jpg
622KB, 1000x2720px
>>
>>383374561
she left the hospital with her parents before friday (the day tornado hits the town)
>>
Never played it, and have no desire to as it doesn't appeal to me, so I can't say whether I like it or not.
>>
File: 1432869861205.jpg (873KB, 1857x946px) Image search: [Google]
1432869861205.jpg
873KB, 1857x946px
It's fun.

More and harder puzzzles would be appreciated though.
>>
>>383374951

>earn handicap money fair and square

toda. vez.
>>
File: com___max_by_magicstraw-d8zq0xj.png (1MB, 1024x1197px) Image search: [Google]
com___max_by_magicstraw-d8zq0xj.png
1MB, 1024x1197px
>not posting thicc
>>
File: 1499024286548.png (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1499024286548.png
12KB, 250x250px
>>383374951
>always looking forward
>extra hole
>>
>>383361589
I like it, it was free on PSN and I played through it with my sister.
>>
File: 1497308954427.jpg (72KB, 1190x672px) Image search: [Google]
1497308954427.jpg
72KB, 1190x672px
>>383374794

Max can rewind time, she isn't a fucking Dio. That comic makes no sense.

Not to mention Chloe is definitely bigger than AA, considering men have bigger breasts than AA
>>
>>383375201

Did your sister cry at Kate's scene (either from relief or sadness)? Did she hug you closely, while hiding her tear-eyed face in your arm?
>>
>>383371823
The "Katie" or whatever she's called in the notes is not Kate.
>>
File: 1498036981796.jpg (107KB, 1024x709px) Image search: [Google]
1498036981796.jpg
107KB, 1024x709px
>>383375214
I'm pretty sure it's just a simple joke that Max groped Chloe and then rewound time

She might have even done it more than one
>>
>>383362703
lol
>>
File: 1498037181751.png (639KB, 575x860px) Image search: [Google]
1498037181751.png
639KB, 575x860px
>Running out of pictures that aren't lewd

God dam mods who ban anything that resembles a nipple
>>
>>383361589
objectively shit-tier gameplay
objectively shit-tier writing
objectively shit-tier characterdevelopment

its objectively shit
>>
>>383374561
There is no hospital in the bay. She is in the hospital.
>>
>>383376265
>objectively
niceme.me
>>
Kate a QT
>>
>>383376265
objectively shit-tier taste
>>
File: kate_marsh_by_toffeefay-d97nxlt.png (188KB, 510x720px) Image search: [Google]
kate_marsh_by_toffeefay-d97nxlt.png
188KB, 510x720px
>>383373305
Finally someone gets it
>>
File: max.png (596KB, 531x845px) Image search: [Google]
max.png
596KB, 531x845px
I LOVE MAX!
>>
>>383361589
"Stupid Gun!" pretty much sums up my opinion
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 1080x1080px
>>383368606
Sonic 06 is mosty hated by gamers and critics, whilst like it or not, LiS is praised and likedenough to be recieving TWO further games. So the difference in your hypothosis is you are going against the grain.
>>
File: 1498423388238.jpg (32KB, 409x519px) Image search: [Google]
1498423388238.jpg
32KB, 409x519px
>>383376265
Powerful argument desu
>>
File: 1498139581641s.jpg (2KB, 77x124px) Image search: [Google]
1498139581641s.jpg
2KB, 77x124px
>>383377221
Who the fuck drew that abomination
>>
>>383369225
>The writing is just how high schoolers talk

It's the perception of how millennials talk, not how they actually talk. It's borderline stereotyping.

>Also, literally nobody saw the Jefferson reveal coming.

Only at the end of episode 2 but it's painfully obvious given that he's the only character written without a negative personality trait - the writers try so hard to create flawed characters that he stands out far too much.
>>
File: 1497306708037.jpg (263KB, 1280x1810px) Image search: [Google]
1497306708037.jpg
263KB, 1280x1810px
>>383376373
While there is no way to tell that Kate died or that she survived, it is likely that she dies in the bay ending as the storm really symbolises killing all the characters you met in the game to save Chloe's life.

Also, the hospital is located in Arcadia Bay.
http://life-is-strange.wikia.com/wiki/Hospital
>>
>>383376463

>.me

fuck off, Pedro

wall soon
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFlMoAasW4A
>this kills the thread
>>
File: 2.webm (577KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2.webm
577KB, 1280x720px
Time for a cute webm
>>
File: 6e2.png (406KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
6e2.png
406KB, 853x480px
>>383377434

That cunt did
>>
>>383361589
/v/ shits on every game there's no point asking for opinions
>>
>>383378134
is this from the new game? don't remember graphics looking that nice
>>
>>383378087
>.me stands for a mexican domain
american education
>>
>>383363795
>It's another "videogames are for kids" episode

btw 4chan has been around for a long time
>>
>>383378269

Pedro is a typical name for Monteniggers, asshole

And we will build a wall to keep them out, Serbia stronk
>>
its a garbage game with a big marketing budget from sony
>>
liked the game a lot until the ending. I chose to save chloe since theres no reason to think killing her would mean the tornado would stop. The ending lasts like 3 minutes though and there isnt a single line of dialogue, didnt really feel like a real ending to the game. I wish theyd have just not given me a choice if they werent going to make both endings valid.
>>
>>383378087
Imminent domain cases take decades.
>>
>>383366451
Him being ultimately right does not justify violating students rights or harassing them.
>>
>>383374951
>Extra Hole
This made me gag so hard, thats really fucked up thinking
>>
>>383374270
He installed cameras to spy on people and harassed Kate and stalked students.
>>
>>383379278
Kate only felt harassed because she thought he was working for the Prescotts.
>>
>>383379224
Go back
>>
>>383379396
Not in my playthrough
>>
>>383378887
>Knowingly choose the filler shipper-pandering ending
>Complain about it anyway
>>
Max is mine fags
>>
>>383367216
>plane trash

Maybe you'll be more into the game after you pass 6th grade.
>>
File: 1400447118283.jpg (34KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1400447118283.jpg
34KB, 413x395px
>>383375135
good lord
>>
>>383361589
I used to be good friends with the girl in this picture until our friendship hit the fan. Gotta say, it's very weird seeing this picture posted on /v/ every now and then.
>>
>>383361589
A fantastic experience that you cannot discuss on /v/ without /pol/tards shitting up the place.

Then again, that's every single thread nowadays.
>>
The fucking dialogue is garbgae, who wrote that shit?
>>
It is comfy
>>
>>383379781
What happen she move to seattle and you became a drop out stoner pubk or something?
>>
>>383379845
Explain why it's a "fantastic experience"
>>
>>383379862
So? It's a video game.

>a hind D?

See? No one cares.
>>
>>383379845
Spotted the woman
>>
>>383379951
What? A story driven game shouldn't sound like a parody of how milenals talk
>>
Poor man's Steins;Gate
>>
>>383379928
I don't think it'd be worth my while.
>>
Chloe is like my ideal woman and that saddens me.
>>
>>383380346
That's hella depressing, man.
>>
>>383380094
And real hackers don't talk like the crew in Hackers. Who gives a shit?
>>
File: image.jpg (153KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153KB, 960x544px
>>383380094
So you want a game literally made by teenagers? Hey anon, you know stand by me and "it" was not really a book written by 4 10 year olds right? An old man wrote it. Who gives a fuck? Hideo Kojima wrote about an ex green beret special agent and he isn't one of those so who cares. Its a game, the dialouge is always shitty. You going to defend Persona 4's trash dialouge next? Thats about teenagers at high school and is written by old men.
>>
>>383361589
Hella sucks
>>
>>383369839
Because the life that was saved was Willliam's instead. Chloe's death may have started it but any changes in history would cause the tornado to come regardless.
>>
>>383379889
I get that you're making a joke but nah. We had a 'disagreement' which normally wouldn't end a friendship but 1) she's one of those super victim type people and 2) she was having a rough day because other people in the clique saying the word rape. As soon as she left that clique there was no longer any drama inside of it.
>>
>>383380476
No, but don't pretend it's well written
>>
>>383380682
Im not. Im also saying i don't care and still like it. Like most vidya.
>>
>>383379862
middle aged french men
>>
>>383380094
Kids say hella all the time.
>>
File: 1498968586707m.jpg (47KB, 1024x625px) Image search: [Google]
1498968586707m.jpg
47KB, 1024x625px
>>
>>383361589
what? is that a game?
>>
>>383380760
>a frog trying to write english dialogue

I'm not surprised desu
>>
File: 1367365408033.jpg (17KB, 397x370px) Image search: [Google]
1367365408033.jpg
17KB, 397x370px
>>383367761
>Man I really love this apple
>Dude, it's not even an apple, it's a fucking orange
>Well, ok, I guess I love this orange then
>NO, FUCKING ADMIT ITS A BAD APPLE
>>
>>383380775
O H S H I T
>>
>>383380972
F O O D A N A L O G Y
>>
>>383378134
> Implying that destiny doesn't just up the ante when you save Chloe and drops a meteor that obliterates half of America the day after
>>
File: 1498501531061s.jpg (2KB, 73x125px) Image search: [Google]
1498501531061s.jpg
2KB, 73x125px
We haven't had any Warren posters today so I'll post anti Warren pictures incase he stops by
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>383380775
>>
>>383381448
Nice image Warren.
>>
File: Hub_BottomLeft.jpg (181KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hub_BottomLeft.jpg
181KB, 1920x1080px
Reminder to play Oxenfree to fill the hole left by LiS
>>
File: hmmm.png (143KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
143KB, 600x600px
Say what you want about the endings, but I think the bay ending has an interesting symbolic meaning that you can extrapolate onto the entire story, where the time travel stuff is simply a coping mechanism to get over the fact that her best friend just got shot, and the entire game is a sort of journey towards acceptance.

Everything that happens past Chloe getting shot is in max's head, trying to deal with her best friend dying after she waited years to contact her, even after she got back to Arcadia bay. The "nightmare" at the end is her subconsciousness trying to get her to back to reality. Sacrificing Chloe is accepting her death and moving on, and sacrificing Arcadia bay is letting the tornado (her grief) wipe her out and going insane. All the people in the cafe in her dream represents the people that will "die" for her if she goes insane, and the edgy "cereal" max she is talking to is the part of max's mind that wants to accept reality and snap out of it, while Chloe represents the opposite part.

Going from max the socially awkward to being max the awesome superhero saving the day and befriending everyone with her time powers reflects her delusion that she can make everything perfect and reverse Chloe's death. Those being mad about the endings and that the choices you made didn't have an effect on it is missing the entire message the game is trying to convey. Being left empty at the end is your way to feel max's pain and hopefully also accept Chloe's death in the same painful way she did.

Keep in mind this isn't a theory about the actual plot of the game, it's merely an interpretation of the game's potential symbolic meaning.
>>
File: 1498426229878.jpg (79KB, 802x516px) Image search: [Google]
1498426229878.jpg
79KB, 802x516px
>>383381442
I do like this idea that Destiny is so fucking bad at it's job that it gets worse and worse like he's on his first day or something

>Day 44: Chloe is still alive, I'm going to try and create a Black Hole around the Sol system, hopefully Max wont be able to stop that
>>
File: 1489991615555.jpg (165KB, 425x516px) Image search: [Google]
1489991615555.jpg
165KB, 425x516px
You have been graced by the presence of Comfy Kate.

Eternal comfyness will come to you, but only if you say: "Bless you, Comfy Kate!"
>>
>>383381726
And that would be fine

Except for the fact Max doesn't know it's Chloe when she's shot. She actually doesn't recognize her at all.

It's also one of the most basic "It was all a dream" plot devices in all of writing.
>>
>>383381726
epic theory for an epic game XD
>>
File: ;__;.jpg (387KB, 1000x1365px) Image search: [Google]
;__;.jpg
387KB, 1000x1365px
>>383381895
In this theory, all the events of the game (including that which happens before we see Chloe being shot) would be happening after the real Chloe being shot. It's all in Max's head, told in a non-linear way. The only time we see the real Max is at the end.
>>
>>383381884
Bless you, Comfy Kate!
>>
Life is cringe....hella cringe
>>
>>383381895
She would have found out at the funeral that literally everyone went to.
>>
>>383368737
>he hated the atmosphere of a northeastern coast town during the autumn
0/10 would not skip rocks with
>>
AWESOME SAUCE
>>
>>383381884
Bless you, Comfy Kate!
>>
>>383361589
Hate cinematic "videogames".
>>
File: IMG_1050.png (2MB, 810x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1050.png
2MB, 810x1080px
I want to MARRY Maxine Caulfield!
>>
File: sobbing.gif (1MB, 320x176px) Image search: [Google]
sobbing.gif
1MB, 320x176px
>>383361589
I'm sorry Chloe, I'm sorry but I had to let you go.
>>
>>383362027
hella lesbians, yo!
>>
>>383361589
tumblr
>>
>>383386709
Clarify. I don't understand.
>>
Pretty underwhelming. Being able to change your decisions already makes choices seem like they don't matter but Even the repercussions weren't felt. I actively disagreed with Chloe at every choice and it didn't matter. Even if you lose the gun they give you a second choice to get it back, you can kill a puppy for no reason, you can euthanise Chloe and immediately change the timeline so it doesn't matter, and at the end you either kill everyone making none of the relationships matter or you can reset the timeline which equally has no consequence.
>>
File: 20125.jpg (123KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
20125.jpg
123KB, 625x625px
There was nothing sjw about this game. Its a story about friendship, loss and the inviolability of nature.

If you fell whatever crap chan says, its your loss only.
>>
Honestly, LiS is probably the most misunderstood by anons game there is. Its image is like a forced meme: noone knows the origins of it and just posts it for the meme itself.

On the bright side, normies avoid chan and actually played and liked this game, so there will be LiS 2.
>>
>>383368875
Animals were killing themselves, dumbass.
Thread posts: 282
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.