[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Second joy-con or pro controller?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0083.jpg (46KB, 820x462px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0083.jpg
46KB, 820x462px
I want to get a second controller for playing mariokart but can’t decide which. Pro controller is £60 currently and mechanically superior, but the splatoon joycons are so damn cute. Joycons with a charging grip is ~£100.

What would you pick /v/
>>
I think a rope would be cheaper
>>
>>383360002
Pro controller because you have no friends to play with, so just think about you having different experiences with differents controllers.
>>
>>383360002
If you buy the Joycons then you can play 4 player MK with each on it's side attached to the strap for easier ZR and ZL pressing. Not to mention if you have ARMS then you can have 2 player motion controls battles. Also don't buy a charging grip. It's a stupid fucking meme item since the Joycons Last 20+ hours on their own and if you just attach them to the Switch while you sleep you will never have problems. Hell they even charge when you attach them in handheld mode regardless of if the Switch is charging or not
>>
>>383360002
Jusr buy the pink green pro con
>>
File: you are now hearing his voice.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
you are now hearing his voice.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
>>383360002
>using official nintendo controllers when 8bitdo's controller is cheaper and has more functionality
>>
>>383360048

That’s clever, anon (:

>>383360186

It’s actually so I can play against my friend. The joycons are getting to be painful now we’re playing more seriously. Will one of us have an unfair advantage with a different controller?
>>
Thanks doc?
>>
>>383360534
>Neon Pink is now Purple
You tried I guess
>>
a jot con is just one of the two sides what tou are aaking about is properly called a "set of joycons" please consider this in the future thank you
>>
>>383360443
im waiting for the snes style ones with joysticks to come out
>>
File: IMG_0084.jpg (14KB, 650x370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0084.jpg
14KB, 650x370px
>>383360197

I can only charge one set at a time though right?

>>383360297

Looks shite
>>
>>383360825
They last long enough that it's not really necessary to charge multiple sets at once.
>>
Buy a Pro, it has better ergonomics .
>>
>>383360825
>I can only charge one set at a time though right?
Yes but they don't take long to charge. Plus like I said you can leave one pair over night and in the morning if the other pair needs some juice just place in handheld mode as the Joycons will charge if attached to a Switch. Didn't find that out til yesterday when I tried to play ARMS but 1 joycon was near dead and it went up 50% after playing for like 20 minutes
>>
>>383360941
>>383360968

Ahh, that’s cool. Thanks for telling me
>>
You should get a pro, see >>383360186
>>
Do the pro controllers have that "HD Rumble" stuff too?
>>
>>383361943
I think so. Although I don't think it is as prevalent as the Joycons
>>
>>383361943
Yes, as well as gyro and amiibo reader

>>383361978
Feels the same to me
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.