[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>competitive and casual categories >international tournament

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: Rocket_League_coverart.jpg (299KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Rocket_League_coverart.jpg
299KB, 1024x1024px
>competitive and casual categories
>international tournament tier competition
>micro-transactions are strictly for cosmetics
>optimized on every platform
>cross-platform
>all DLC is free
>$19.99

This should be the standard for gaming.
>>
>>383359385
Agreed, these guys have done it right.
>>
Shame they don't fix the atrocious community
>>
>>383359385
>microtransactions are strictly for cosmetics
>all DLC is free
Incorrect.
>>
>>383359571
how do you figure roundeye
>>
>>383359385
>Microtransactions
>DLC is free
Pick one
>>
>>383359497
just give us the ability to vote kick our team mates.
>>
>microtransactions
>DLC
These are bad no matter how they try to swing it.
>>
>Can only unlock chests by buying keys

Literally turned me off the game
>>
>>383360773
>chests literally only contain cosmetic things

please
>>
>what is halo 5
>what is titanfall 2
>what is uncharted 4
>>
>>383359385
I scored on my net a bunch of times in 2015 it was pretty fun
Haven't played since
>>
>>383360826
And?
>>
>>383360612
They're both wrong.
Microtransactions allow you to get cars like Endo which have their own hitbox meaning people that don't open boxes or trade, miss that shit.

DLC is not free. Each new DLC car is $2 on PC aside from the older dlc packs which were cheaper.

Also last I checked cross platform still sucked since you couldn't talk to players from other platforms except through quickchats. Also could not make a team with them so if your friend is on a different platform, what's the fucking point?

They are doing an alright job compared to other companies but there is still a lot left to be desired.
>>
>>383360929
>their own hitboxes

different doesnt always mean better you liberal degenerate
>>
File: crates.jpg (355KB, 983x815px) Image search: [Google]
crates.jpg
355KB, 983x815px
>>383359385
This should be the standard of gaming? 43 crates that i can't unlock unless i spend real money on digital keys to get a random item that i might not want?

>BBUT ITS COSMETICS!!
The DLC cars are cosmetics, this is just extra bullshit to lock even more content behind a paywall. Every time they release a new crate i feel like i'm owning less and less of the product i paid for in full price.
>>
>>383362524
I never said it was better.
But different can potentially be a good thing depending on your playstyle.

Simply put, players miss out on things by not paying extra for it. Just like the batmobile's hitbox.
>>
>>383362807
you're assuming certain players will only reach their peak if they buy that car and that's simply incorrect.
>>
>>383362990
Batmobile is the best car in the game you fucking retard

t. Season 4 champion with a big dick
>>
>>383359497
>>383360657
>not disabling chat
>>
>>383363190
because how? the size of its hitbox?

or is this banter
>>
>>383363693
Not that guy, but it's dimensions are actually really good as its flat and wide.

Also the turning radius (which depends from car to car) last I checked, I believe it had one of the best.
>>
>>383362758
you could probably trade those crates for keys retard
>>
>>383364483
>implying ANYONE wants cc1~4
people only want the new crates, everything else is practically worthless.
>>
>>383363786
If you've played since release you'll know Kronovi and Gambit were competing for #1 rank in the world for months. They used Octane and Gizmo, both free starter cars and neither flat or wide.

There's slightly easier cars but not a best one. It's all down to player preference and style.
>>
>>383364549
i know, but i thought i'd point out that he's retarded
>>
>>383359385
>can't buy car skins anymore
>all locked inside gambling boxes
I want this loot crate shit made illegal
>>
>>383362758
>take crates
>trade them for items you want

GG FUCKING EZ retard

literally have every crate car by doing this
>>
>>383364616
if its all down to preference then some people will like the batmobiles hitbox the most
>>
>>383364765
Batmobile/Mantis is best when you have people in your team that can't defend goals.
But car depends mostly on personal preference

>tfw dominus masterrace
>>
File: claimedcarfu.png (3MB, 1708x661px) Image search: [Google]
claimedcarfu.png
3MB, 1708x661px
I really like the new Animus GP.

It handles great and has a pretty good hitbox size. Shots do seem to lack a bit of power tho but I could care less.

CentioV17 feels like the opposite. Not that it's terrible mind you.
>>
Fun stuff. I hit a wall on my skill level but I continue to strive to do better. Shit kinda sucks but oh well.
>>
>>383363235
>needing this much of a safe space
>>
Decent game. I topped out with the octane at master and kinda stopped playing. Been wanting to buy the batmobile but whats the point
>>
>>383359497
>Get the game a few days after release
>Everyone is friendly and goofing around
>People do talk shit but it's just fun banter

>A year later
>Everyone is a fucking cunt
>People getting angry at their teammates for losing
>Barely find any randoms to goof around with

It's not Overwatch levels of retarded but I miss those great times.
>>
>>383365550
Happens.

In the old ranking system but I couldn't get above Challenger Elite. Every time I hit Rising Star everybody would be doing wall aerials, fast dribbling and other advanced stuff and I'd immediately get demoted. There's a fine line between decent players and good players.
>>
>>383366091
I usually get drunk and just play 3's random and when I find people that are just dicking around and having fun I just find a way to que up with them and the fun begins. I've met some friendly people that way. Kinda wish I was playing now.
>>
>>383366091

it's crazy. mainly play 2v2 and without fail my teammate will say i'm shit, a cunt, to kill myself etc. after a loss. even if i made no mistakes or scored higher than him

it's a game about car soccer for fucks sake
>>
>>383366091
It's just you climbing ranks. People below gold don't have egos.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.