[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Make a titan all about close range combat with a shitty kit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: ronin.jpg (177KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ronin.jpg
177KB, 1920x1080px
>Make a titan all about close range combat with a shitty kit and a weapon with a long reload and shit damage
>Make it totally suck in close range combat with a wet noodle for a sword, able to get out-melee'd by titans with more health than it has

t-thanks
>>
>>383356194
>The most animu titan is the worst

Based Respawn
>>
File: 1450239596857.jpg (141KB, 446x508px) Image search: [Google]
1450239596857.jpg
141KB, 446x508px
>>383356437
>Not understanding the coolness of fucking up other fighting mechas with your mecha sword

shit taste, I bet you go Tone
>>
>>383356194
The Ronin gun fires fucking cars, how on Earth do you say it doesn't do decent damage? Maybe you just aren't landing enough of the projectiles.
>>
>>383356547

>Being a weeb

Kill yourself my man
>>
>>383356547
>Aspie telling anyone that they don't understand something

That's almost funny, dork. Perhaps I should slide an icepick under my eyeball to gain such refined and mature taste.
>>
is it true EA removed Denuvo from Titanfall 2?
>>
>>383356194
sounds like you cant play with ronin for shit.
>>
>>383356194
How many titans does this game have? if many then I will buy
>>
What? Ronin is op lmao
>>
>He thinks all Titans play the same
Hit and run tactics, I mained Ronin when I played and he was cool as shit.
Phase in, wreck a titan's shit, phase out.
Titan has more health than you? Phase behind him "Nothing Personal" the guy,
phase to his side, fuck him up again and bam.
You're stupid if you try to take on more than one at a time and also not spamming that phase.
>>
>>383358001
>phase in
>enemy titan is already melee'ing you
>phase out
>enemy titan reads where your direction is going because he's not stupid and can see the directional phase line and pelts you with superior long range
>phase behind him
>enemy titan isn't retarded and just turns around
>>
>>383356194
The sword isn't for titans, it's for pilots and cleaning up mobs, it has a huge AOE effect and longer range compared to the fist.

The correct way to play ronin is to dash into melee distance with sword block active, unload the shotgun, arc blade, start your reload, while reloading teleport behind your target and unload again, then execute.

You should never lose a 1v1 or even take more than 1 pip's worth of damage with ronin.
>>
>giant quad barrelled anti-mech shotgun
>damage fall off and range that makes it require multiple shots to kill a human
>teleport/invulnerability phase
>can be telefragged by the enemy if they move into where you end up
Ronin is shit. But I like Ronin Prime so I'll use him anyway.

Objective power ranking:
Tone/Monarch>Northstar>Legion>MASSIVE POWER GAP>Ronin>Scorch.

I don't think Monarch is OP however he is the most fun right now.
>>
>>383359756
I use the Phase Dash cooldown perk and 3xDash.
Dash in from behind, Arc Wave so they can't turn around, empty clip/pop Electric Smoke if you have it, Phase Dash away.

I also rock quick titanfall and Emergency Battery and get some cheap kills with the drop. Ronin needs all the help you can get.
>>
I'm sorry, OP, what the fuck are you talking about? Ronin was considered top tier where as Scorch sat on the dumpster fire of low tier. Does having the good life suddenly suck for you? Fuck you, OP. I want to be on top.
>>
>>383356194
>Not using Scorch with improved fire wall and melting the shit out your opponents face
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.