[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Official Grimoire Hype

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: bjbslz.jpg (496KB, 1280x941px) Image search: [Google]
bjbslz.jpg
496KB, 1280x941px
Is Cleve the new Kojima? Will Death Stranding be half as good as Grimoire? Will we regret our words and deeds?

Thal posters only sapes need not apply
>>
best bunker
>>
He lied
>>
>>383355783
You know it
>>383356126
Begone sapient doubter, when the thal chosen race finally receives the instructions coded into Grimoire their ancient superior dna will awaken, allowing them to seize control of the world from the sapiens and reassert the proper natural order. Society, and even the sapiens (those that survive) will benefit from 'thal rulership
>>
>>383355370
I keep getting this weird mouse bug whenever I open a character page, anyone else having problems like that? I want to play cleve's wild ride.
>>
Is the hype dead?
>>
>>383355370
This guy are sick.
>>
Sapes, Get the FUCK out
>>
>>383355370
>>383356337
Can your autistic ass fuck off already? Go shill your never releasing game somewhere else.
>>>/reddit/
>>
link demo plox
>>
>>383360593
Cleve isn't shilling the game you retarded donkey sucking faggot, you'd fucking know if it was cleve.
>>
>>383360343
Yes, he will never release it.
>>
>>383360593
It isn't >>>/reddit/ it's >>>/codex/
>>
>>383360593
>Reddit
Reddit is a hole for sape scum, you'd know that if you had an ounce of thal blood

Day of the club when
>>
it'll get removed from steam in a weeks time because he hasn't "fixed" it yet
then he'll start over because he no longer has a deadline. expect another 23 years of grimwah hype guys
>>
is Cleve the modern day Sisyphus?
>>
From the man itself :

Grimoire Go-Live Date Will Only Be Updated When Valve Has Accepted and Approved The Package For The Store

During the last two weeks leading up to the release date I kept marshalling more bugs and slight glitches in the game. No show stoppers but things that just needed to happen in version one. I did not want all the schadenfreude army to take delight in the fact the game was released with these glitches present.

As they accumulated over the past two weeks I kept hoping if I worked harder I could pull it all together at the last moment but when I woke up on Saturday I realized they had become substantial.

This means the release of Grimoire is just sliding a little, which always happens with any software. If you ever meet people who tell you they work as software developers and never miss deadlines you don't know any people who work as software developers.

Grimoire is a colossal game but has already been played completely through by dozens of testers as early as 2005. Every single issue raised during that test is long solved in the game. It is my own observations that have accumulated in the last two weeks.

I did the math and figured it is better to be a little late and deliver the ultimate game than to release it a couple days too soon just because of the pressure of the deadline. I have been working about 20 hours a day and it is amazing how much of it that was long postponed to "later" has been cleared up just in the last two days. I am going to continue working 20 hours a day until it is released very shortly.

As an example, it was always my intention that NPCs log useful entries in your quest book that are sensitive to context. I only had a couple instances of these but in the last two days have added about 92 additional notes by NPCs in the game to make sure the interactions are memorable.

pt1
>>
The game could be released right now and few people would know it was not the final version. I am going to work on it intensely just a little more and then release it as a product polished to enormous perfection. If you get this close a couple days is not a big deal, compared to 23 years of working on it.

I told my wife it was similar to the Challenger disaster. Brilliant engineers worked for years on all these systems but then during the last hour they rushed to launch when a simple review and fix could have saved them from catastrophe. That's what I am doing with Grimoire. I canceled the countdown and we are just going to inspect those O-Rings to see if they need replacement before I punch the button here.

pt2
>>
>>383362126
>>383362060

Don't believe his excuses, Cleve has been telling similar lies for 23 years. The game will never release, he is a conman. "just a few more days" leads to the date getting pushed back 3 months, and then another 3 years after that
>>
>>383309379
>My problem for my entire life has been my overwhelming modesty and humility about my own ability level
the way he phrases ticks me off, it doesn't seem humble
>>
>>383360646
http://images.indiegogo.com/file_attachments/170199/files/20131101230731-GrimoireSuperDemoV15.exe?1383372451
>>
https://youtu.be/jpCUhvDdGrI
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.