[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come none of yall niggas told me Furi was so good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: article_post_width_furi_title.jpg (56KB, 618x324px) Image search: [Google]
article_post_width_furi_title.jpg
56KB, 618x324px
How come none of yall niggas told me Furi was so good?
>>
>>383351965
But we did, several times in fact
Fuck you
>>
>>383351965
because it sucks dick
>>
File: Unconquerable.png (3MB, 895x768px) Image search: [Google]
Unconquerable.png
3MB, 895x768px
>>383352191
Sorry, I totally missed it. Or was at basic at the time.

So who's your favorite boss? I personally loved The Edge the most.
>>
>>383352515
The Chain is my favorite boss.

Music? The Chain
Arena? The Chain
Theme of the fight? The Edge

>Those final throes during the bullet hell phase of The Chain
>That undulating pulse to the music
Sex
>>
>>383352515
The beat.
>>
>>383354069
The beat had that great lead up tune to the fight. Hard to pick a favorite fight in the whole game. I think The Line was a lot of fun, just finished him on my first Furier run.

Waveshaper stole the fuck out of the show with his contributions.
>>
File: image.jpg (190KB, 720x1278px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190KB, 720x1278px
>>383351965
Bruhs.
>>
>>383352515
Most likely the Line, just cause if the 12/10 soundtrack and cause his fight was a bit more unique due to you being indirectly affecting how he attacks you
>>
>>383351965
well tell it on every furi thread ever.
>>
The game went from being a meh boss rush game to my favorite game really quickly
>>
I got bored of the first boss taking so long with teaching me stuff that I gave up and haven't played since. Is it boring?
>>
I couldn't get into it, Combat is too slow, couldn't be bothered to defeat the second boss
>>
>>383356585
>couldn't be bothered
google translate: I'm not good enough.
>>
Furier difficulty was one hell of a ride
>>
>>383357204
Dodge these shmup-lite bullet attacks
When the enemy flashes press the block button then the attack button
Dash to dodge attacks and be invulnerable while you do it.
>>
>>383352515
The Hand(shield guy)
>>
File: IMG_20170709_033219.jpg (3MB, 3480x4640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170709_033219.jpg
3MB, 3480x4640px
>>383355453
Bruv
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.