[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And the award for the most incompetent Zelda goes to...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: zelda_botw_guard-1200x675.jpg (40KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
zelda_botw_guard-1200x675.jpg
40KB, 960x539px
And the award for the most incompetent Zelda goes to...
>>
>>383351105
Twilight Princess Zelda for surrending to the Elliot Rodger of Zelda games
>>
>>383351105
She fought Ganon for 100 years while you were taking a nap.
>>
>>383351195
/thread
>>
File: 1497702437797.jpg (600KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1497702437797.jpg
600KB, 1600x1067px
>>383351105
Am I supposed to feel bad for her? I've only been to a couple memories and they're all "WAAAH WAAAH I AM SO SAD IT ALL WENT WRONG WAAAH" in that pseudo-british whiny voice that sounds like she's always inhaling
>>
File: 1499266474072.jpg (122KB, 881x583px) Image search: [Google]
1499266474072.jpg
122KB, 881x583px
Really though, what the fuck was her problem?
>>
>>383351105
l'm pretty sure she's actually the most useful of all zelda incarnations as she's basically the reason why hyrule still exists
>>
did sucking ganon's cock for so long ruin her voice or what?
>>
>>383351195
Fucking this. She didn't even try
>>
>>383351105
worst girl, i'd rather fuck the loli or the fish or all the loli fish!
>>
>>383351105
Ocarina of time zelda, she let Ganon into the sacred realm causing the events of the game, she sent link back in time splitting the timeline which led to the apocalypse in her own timeline.
>>
zadgbdaesg
>>
>>383351105

She was being ravaged by calamity for 100 years

A 100 years
>>
Wind Waker

Got kidnapped three times before the game was over.
>>
She's the first Zelda who's shown her feet in a canon game, so I'll give her a pass.
>>
>>383353079
Kill yourself
>>
>>383351105
Is the DLC worth replaying this? I did everything except for the korok seeds, and I've no interest in doing that
>>
>>383353079

Skyward Sword isn't canon?
>>
>>383351430
The game doesn't account for people with a lack of empathy.
>>
>>383351430
At least get to the memory in Hyrule Castle. That basically summarizes everything Zelda and the King were feeling. You're supposed to watch the memories in chronological order too.
>>
>>383351430

well shit. the one Zelda I thought /v/ could relate to, but nope. Still nothing.
>>
>>383351105
>mother died when she was young
>was also the only person who knew dick about the power of her triforce/how to work it
>constant threat of evil ninjas after her
>wanted to be an archaeologist, is forced into priestess duties after they find a Ganon-prophecy tablet
>gets assigned a private guard who never speaks, and the world is 90% safe
>finds more shit from the shiekah while traveling, finds ancient weapons to protect everyone and reconfigs all of them
>people see her as a failure for not being able to do her priestess stuff despite the techwork
>Ganon comes as her last hopes fall, he kills the 4 warriors in a trap and takes all the mechs
>Link fights back a literal fucking army that swarms her but gets fucked
>becomes a seal for 100 goddamn years to save everyone while also saving link's ass on her own with few others
TP Zelda immediately gives up and does nothing the whole game, then gets puppeted
>>
>>383353673
Doing nothing isn't as bad as actively fucking everything up like oot zelda.
>>
>>383353814
Yes, doing nothing while everything is fucking up is exactly as bad as fucking up everything when you're the reigning monarch.

Also no, OOT Zelda's plan might not have stopped Ganon's coup but it's completely unreasonable to expect Ganon couldn't have gotten his way unchecked. It also prevented genocide and regicide that the king of Hyrule was just fucking ignoring for some reason.
TP Zelda effectively unconditionally surrendered since; while she claimed she did it to save the realm her people were still being attacked by the Twili.
>>
>>383355786
Just look at it as cause and effect, oot Zeldas didn't just fail to stop ganondorf but it opened up the sacred realm giving ganondorf access to the triforce, giving him the power to take over the kingdom, her idea to send link back in time caused the timeline to split and the world to be flooded, if she didn't do anything the world would have turned out much better, things turned out fine for TP zelda in comparison.
>>
File: zelda_mad.png (630KB, 870x608px) Image search: [Google]
zelda_mad.png
630KB, 870x608px
>>383351450
She really, really wanted to fuck Link but didn't realize it
>>
>>383353176
The trials of the sword are something im finding really fun. Not done the hard mode yet. Looking forward to the second dlc
>>
>>383351105
Skyward Sword Zelda for starting this whole mess.
>>
She wins in the cute department.
>>
Was anyone else let down that the story scenes just felt like a highlight reel of something bigger.
>>
>>383358162
The story and characters were legit terrible all around.
I'm not a big Zelda guy, for the record though. Maybe it has some greater significance for fans.
>>
>>383356563
But with this you figure that the unopposed OOT Ganon would be foiled when he later gets through to a number of other realms at other times despite their magical defenses, and not having a triforce. Ganon's immortality might come from the Triforce but his magic tutors are 393 years old when he seizes Hyrule Castle. Before his attack he's already shown he's able to conjure monsters that threaten entire nations.

Trying to play spoiler leavng him alone with the sacred stones, Door of Time and Ocarina assuming Zelda did nothing; or without the Ocarina assuming she fled, or with him left to hunt down Link with the stones assuming the plan changed would still probably have resulted in his unopposed rise to what Wind Waker gave in the backstory or at least centuries of suffering.
>>
>>383358138
Cuteness is the single most important aspect for a character.
>>
>>383358162
Pretty weak even for a Zelda game. Mipha ended up being the only character I was sympathetic towards.
But the main problem is that the story has no real connection to gameplay mechanics.
>>
>save's link's life from a guardian laser
>has the idea to take him to the shrine of resurrection
>single-handedly holds off ganon for 100 years waiting for the "hero" to arrive with his sealing sword

This is probably the most competent Zelda incarnation ever.
>>
>>383359347
The master sword is the key to opening the sacred realm and he wouldn't be able to pull it, without her plan it wouldn't be opened at all.
>>
>>
>>383358162
A minimalist, free-form and player driven story is the only thing that works in an open world game.
>>
>>383358162
It's Zelda. The story has always been throwaway trash summed up in 2 sentences.
>>
>>383358162
Each champion's story/divine beast segment felt disconnected to me. It would have been cool if each one acknowledged which champions you had freed and which ones you still need to free.
But then again, the aim the dev team had while making this game was to break the conventions of Zelda. BotW has probably one of the weakest plots in the franchise and the best exploration so I'd say they succeeded. Just wish that if they did a sequel, the story doesn't take a back seat.
>>
>Hylia seems to not give a single fuck about Hyrule
>even when Zelda prays to all her shrines she won't give Zelda the time of the day
>all because Zelda's mother should've been her spiritual guidance
>Zelda has a plan to fight against Ganon but it unfortunately backfires due to evil deus ex machina powers
>hold back Calamity Ganon for 100 years so Link can sleep like a retard because the resurrection chamber is set to century-mode
>>
File: cookie.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cookie.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>383360009
Why is she not wearing socks? Haha
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.