[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gaming Confessions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10

File: file.png (2MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1024x768px
When I had the house to myself I would set up a split screen game of Jet Force Gemini, get Vela to go prone and then look up her dress as the second player and jerk my little 11 year old dingus until I was satisfied.
>>
>>383348392
noice
>>
File: Krystal3.jpg (49KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
Krystal3.jpg
49KB, 768x768px
If anyone tells you they wouldn't, they're lying.
>>
>>383348392
they should make a sequel to this game where Mizar calls on his older brother and he's like, "you need help with THIS!?"

and then a billion cockroaches crawl across the screen and fade to black
>>
one of the best soundtracks ever

>water ruin
>sekhmet
>ichor military base
>goldwood forest
>>
File: vela.webm (1MB, 863x861px) Image search: [Google]
vela.webm
1MB, 863x861px
>>
>>383348392
I would just leave the game on the title screen since I liked the intro
>>
>snipe a ant
>it explodes into a gooey mess
>>
>>383349824
You're giving me a very nostalgic boner, anon.

Got any webms of her pantsu?
>>
>platforming sections
>>
>>383348392
>>
>teddy bear hunting

thats where i give up

i dont know how i had the patience as a kid
>>
File: IMG_1104.jpg (27KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1104.jpg
27KB, 400x300px
>remember game fondly
>music was awesome, Vela was hot and killing bugs was super satisfying
>pop it in on my N64 weeks ago
>controls and graphics are much worse than I expected
>game difficulty spikes rapidly after the destroyed space station level
>the lloyd missions are boring
>have to find and rescue all the tribals to get to the last level
How did I enjoy this as a kid?
>>
File: asian dw.png (110KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
asian dw.png
110KB, 250x251px
>>383350134
they were surprisingly bearable given that Donkey Kong 64 was so ridiculously annoying
>>
File: aigis smug.png (136KB, 360x390px) Image search: [Google]
aigis smug.png
136KB, 360x390px
>>383351094
>bearable
>>
File: kevin-bayliss.jpg (18KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
kevin-bayliss.jpg
18KB, 210x240px
>>383348608
Stop it
>>
>>383348392
I'm an achievement whore
>>
>>383348392
When I was 11 i wore diapers and would shit and piss in them just so i wouldn't have to go to the bathroom while playing Sonic adventure 2
>>
All these bitch pussies who didn't enjoy helping the Tribals.
I really felt sorry for them.

Too bad we can't fuck up the dog that feeds on them in the Mine level.
>>
play Fallout 3 or NV, kill a npc women, take her clothes, move her body like a doll, dismember and fapping
>>
>>383348613
But Mizar was just a robot shell being piloted by Jeff (or Barry, I can't remember which).
>>
When I was younger I played Dragon Quest VIII when it first came out. There was something about Jessica would always make me absurdly horny.

I recently replayed the game about a month ago and it happened again. I'm not usually into virtual girls, but something about Jessica makes me want to jerk off and cum with the force of a thousand burning suns.

Can't explain it.
>>
>>383348392
I did something similar, there was this big open area with ant gunners attacking from all sides, I'd let them kill her, and what happens is they keep firing after she's dead, and her body would spasm each time she got hit. I fapped to that.
>>
>>383352098
He looks like he literally dines on fecal matter.
>>
>>383355020
>Can't explain it.
It's a big tittied bitch you can force to wear skimpy outfits, what's to explain?
>>
>>383349746
>sekhmet
That piece made you feel like a damn hero.
>>
File: feeloftheday.png (50KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
feeloftheday.png
50KB, 645x773px
>>383348392
>There will never be a JFG remake
>>
>>383355020
You found your waifu anon. Enjoy.
>>
>>383355576
>Visiting Ichor for the first time
That was the first time as a child that I appreciated how much the music contributed to the enjoyment of a level. I stuck around exploring some planets just to enjoy the music and it made rescuing the tribals less of a chore.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.