[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you hold an opinion on ghostrecon wildlands?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

do you hold an opinion on ghostrecon wildlands?
>>
Garbage alone. Mildly fun for a bit with friends. 3/10 solo 5/10 for a short time with friends who don't run around getting spotted like faggots.
>>
Haven't played yet so no. But I will say that it looks and sounds nice based on videos and reviews I've looked at.
>>
>>383345849
Style with no substance, typical Ubishit garbage.

At least it wasn't exploding at the seams with SJW shit like all their other modern games.
>>
GOTY
>>
>>383345849
I doubt that it's worth paying for, and since it still hasn't been cracked I guess I'll never get the chance to try it. Suits me though.
>>
>>383345849
Got it for free with my graphics card, it's ok. But I wish I had friends to play it with, it is very bland though and you have to force yourself to play the first missions which are boring but after that it is actually fairly ok game.
>>
>>383345849
Also got it for free with gpu, Its pretty bad, forcing myself through it, the environment is really nice but that's it, AI is garbage, gameplay is garbage, vehicle controls and physics are garbage, also couldn't care less about the story
>>
File: 1499527448161.jpg (211KB, 978x684px) Image search: [Google]
1499527448161.jpg
211KB, 978x684px
> beta
> be elite tacticool unit to kill zee baddies
> friend spawns his chopper we all get in.
> driver bails out of helicopter spinning it out of control and smashes into ground killing me
> fuck next time i shoulda just bailed out.
> bail out next time that happens
> need to upgrade for a parachute.

i love it!
>>
>>383345849
Slog to play solo and even worse with shit friends who run around like retards.
>>
It's okay. I'd say it fits right about middle of the road. It has some nice visuals and the world is rather large but it's so embarassingly empty that you'll rarely feel value in doing much of anything. The guns "seem" to work well and the game is decently challenging, though not for good reasons, on expert or whatever they call the hardest difficulty. The microtransactions are INSANE and the game's actual story is a mess. The driving, flying and all around movement are poor. Your AI is an unkillable ghost warrior spec ops team that is literally invisible unless you alert the enemy, which is fine considering bad AI but sure as shit shows how little tactical control you have as a player. I'd say it's a five, maybe a four or six depending on multiplayer or lack thereof.

Oh, I gotta admit that Latin women make my dick hard and there's a few of them that feature for about five or so minutes so there's that.
>>
its barely ok, the game consists of 3 steps, step one get in the chopper, step two, drone the place youre infiltrating, step 3 snipe erryone

nd thats it, you hunt down the most power drug cartel in the world yet the cartel never takes any measures to stop you from doing those three steps all over again (well they do put jammers here and there), which really killed it for me, it makes no sense that they dont even send search parties fro you or at the very least have better units, literally there is 3 enemies from the drug dealers, the guy dual wielding uzis, the guy with an ak and the sniper, thas it you fight those three enemies the whole game
>>
It's a mediocre game that's fairly entertaining with friends.

You can say "anything is fun with friends!" but facilitating coop in a good fashion takes effort and I think they do a decent job of it
>>
>>383345849
While it's probably a good thing that they decided to take the series in a somewhat different direction, I'm a little disappointed because they honestly had a good thing going with Future Soldier.
>>
>>383354118
sounds like it's literal shit.
>>
If you enjoy doing the same thing over and over and over and over and over again then you will enjoy it. The first few missions are fun but then it's 40 more hours of the exact same. I played it to get the platinum trophy and I honestly regret it. Now that I'm done, I'll never even look at it again.
>>
>>383355038
i feel sorry for you. What a waste of time it must have been. you didn't even get paid to do it.
>>
>>383354118
>step 3 snipe erryone

What if the cartel made there bases on hilltops with no positions overlooking them where snipers could sit? Would they be invincible?
>>
Here is a better opinion piece about the game then you'll get from people on /v/:

http://culture.vg/reviews/in-depth/tom-clancys-ghost-recon-wildlands-2017-pc.html

>But where Wildlands excels is in the variety of each zone. Each zone has a purpose and feels different from the zone before and after. This zone is filled with cocaine labs, this zone is flat white desert, this one is a jungle filled with corrupt military police. That changes how you approach things and isn't immediately obvious because it's so natural. In a flat desert when you're trying to stop a convoy there's almost no cover and you have to plan accordingly. In a zone filled with high-up long twisting mud roads, we had a completely different approach to the exact same side mission.

>The game is a vehicle for cooperation. I'll be 100% clear, if you're going to play this solo I can't recommend it. I literally haven't played a minute of this game solo and I intend to keep it that way. [...] Whenever someone tells me a game is fun with friends I scoff because... so is pretty much anything. When I was a kid and shoveled snow with friends we had a good time, that doesn't make shoveling snow my second favorite pastime. Wildlands is special in that it gives you every opportunity to have as much fun as possible. If you don't have friends and you don't have any imagination ("let's go in, snipe everyone from away, and leave", rinse and repeat) you probably won't have much fun.

>I think it's a solid 5/5. I see this idea on GAF that this is some ho-hum bro shooter. That's just not giving the credit it deserves. No game lets you do what Wildlands does. There are no other games out cut from the same cloth as Ghost Recon Wildlands, so yeah maybe step outside of your bubble and give it a shot. At the very least don't be so close-minded about it.
>>
>>383346189
This. I was excited until the open beta. Horrible, boring open world.
>>
>>383355787
>5/5.
Gtfo
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.