[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people on /v/ STILL think HZD was a good "game"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled-2.png (849KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.png
849KB, 1280x720px
>people on /v/ STILL think HZD was a good "game"
>>
Why is that anyway?

I remember when the game launched even Sony friends admitted it was garabge. The game was streamed early and everyone who saw the footage called it garabge. Remember the "I'll kill myself before I hurt her" scene?

But now suddenly everyone thinks it's 10/10? Just cause alloys a girl?
>>
>>383345331
>both look like complete shit from eight years ago

I'm confused. Which one am I supposed to think looks better?
>>
>>383345570
have sex
>>
I liked BotW more, but I fucking loved HZD. I loved the setting and had a blast with it.
>>
>>383345331
BotW's graphics acutally made for a really comfy experience. I'd imagine a very graphically advance game would give me a similar feeling but BotW really brought out that wow factor with it's minimal style.
>>
>>383345331
They both suck
>>
>>383345547
People think it's good cause just like every other game to get leaked and streamed early by that same reviewer dude (he did MGSV too btw those were great, cause he's retarded) tends to get a day 1 patch that fixes most of the less annoying things. horizon is far from great but it's also far from shit, it tried something relatively new for an open world game with parts dismantling, and actually splitting worthwhile sidequests from tedious fetchquest shit in the menu so you know exactly what you're getting into when you pick up a quest.

The world is still empty, sure, the models are, uh, well they're shit. But the story is pretty okay for a generic "humans are the REAL monsters!" retelling with robot dinosaurs twist. A lot of the hate came from the retarded amount of human on human combat, which is totally valid, then a bunch of pre-release bugs that obviously got ironed out like line of sight being plain fucked.

It should come as a surprise to absolutely no one that day 1 patches contain a majority of the game's critical updates. Shit, does no one remember no man's sky? That had the reviewer dude streaming it early, and it was even MORE crash heavy than it was at launch.

People basing their opinion on shit before it actually even comes out, based on things that could obviously be seen as bugs is just as retarded as people who care about review scores.

BOTW is great, horizon is great, they're both worth $40 at least.
>>
BotW is a game in a relatively generic fantasy world with a relatively generic story that's carried by its systems and mechanics.
Horizon is a game in a relatively unique fantasy world with a relatively unique story that's hindered by its systems and mechanics.
>>
File: 1444704492972.png (174KB, 416x396px) Image search: [Google]
1444704492972.png
174KB, 416x396px
Horizon Zero Dawn is unironically the prettiest game this gen.

It also has no frame drops at all.
>>
>>383347143
hard to drop from a cinematic 24 FPS, huh?
>>
>>383348210
At least it's stable, which is something other console games are not. (botw)
>>
I really wish the Protag of Horizon didn't have such an ugly hairstyle.
>>
>>383348473
I really wish the protag of horizon didn't have such an ugly everything
>>
>>383348210
As opposed to BotW's ~12?
>>
>>383348210
>BotW fags making fun of any other games FPS
lmao enjoy your 15 fps with massive frame stutter in certain areas
>>
File: 1488656429429.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1488656429429.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>>383347143
found the shill
>>
>>383347143
Doom ALONE disproves your retarded claim.

But if "pretty" is the metric than a ton of games can destroy Horizon because they have a much better art style
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.