[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win this death battle?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: megaman-vs-sf.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
megaman-vs-sf.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
Who would win this death battle?
>>
The one that shoots sawblades out of his arm.
>>
Settle it in Smash
>>
>>383343152
Ryu because Mega Man has to follow the laws of robotics
>>
>>383343152
Which Ryu? Depending on if he's Evil Ryu or has his Parry, I'd say it's possible that he could swing a win, but then you'd have to give Mega Man some of his best stuff as well. MM has the advantage of being made of metal, which wouldn't stop Ryu entirely, but would pose a lot more resistance than human skin. Also, if they get into a long range battle, MM definitely has the advantage since Ryu can't spam his shots willy nilly like MM can. Only real way for Ryu to win is to get up close, and I think MM has enough abilities to reliably get far away and wear Ryu down before he gets in his face again or even decently compete up close. MM would probably win, but it's more due to Ryu being outzoned than Ryu being bad, bad type matchup for Ryu. That said, I'd say it's like a Batman scenario in that even though MM would likely win, there'd probably be ways to write it with Ryu winning that wouldn't be too much of a stretch, it'd just require some convenient writing in Ryu's favor with lucky reads.
>>
>>383345425
a megaman the same height as ryu would weigh multiple times more than ryu because of what he was made of.

even if its some super sci fi metal, youre still looking at some guy weighing ~200 vs a robot thats just as agile but weighs ~400

unless you go full animu megaman wins literally every time
>>
The one that you like less.
>>
>>383345425
I like you
>>
>>383345736
Yeah, but I legitimately think Ryu going full animu isn't too much of a stretch. That said, considering MM could just slide kick point blank without much startup, he could probably wreck Ryu's knees in one good blow, kek.
>>
File: megaman5-9.png (4KB, 256x240px) Image search: [Google]
megaman5-9.png
4KB, 256x240px
>>383343152
>Strong enough to hold up Wily's castle
>Time stopping powers
>Screen nuking powers
The only downside if Mega Man isn't allowed to harm a human, so Ryu could take him on that, but removing that limitation, there's no way Ryu would win.

Hell, give Mega Man his Jewel Satellite move, and Ryu has no real way of getting in on Mega Man at that point.
>>
>>383346463
Yeah, these are good points. If it was Akuma, it'd be a lot more interesting, I'd say that Akuma would have a pretty decent shot of taking on MM.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.