[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The world of games is in a kind of a trance right now. People

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: xboxonex.jpg (208KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
xboxonex.jpg
208KB, 2048x1152px
The world of games is in a kind of a trance right now. People are programmed to accept so little. But the possibilities are so great...

Xbox One X is not just a console, it's an entirely new game system. And it involves a whole lotta new toys that WE have the privelige to be the first to try out. So show some fucking respect to MS/Xbox One X /v/
>>
File: See ya.jpg (16KB, 285x218px) Image search: [Google]
See ya.jpg
16KB, 285x218px
Nah.
>>
>>383342059
>entirely new game system
>not a single game that won't run on the fat launch Xbone from 2013
>>
>>383342059
>that WE have the privelige to be the first to try out.
What? I'm pretty sure you have to pay quite a sum to gain that 'privilege'. Why do fanboys always act as though they're getting this and that shit for free and should be thankful for it? If anything, the companies should be thankful to the consumers instead.
>>
>>383342387
What the fuck are you even talking about dude?
>>
>>383342620
>And it involves a whole lotta new toys that WE have the privelige to be the first to try out. So show some fucking respect to MS/Xbox One X /v/
Be thankful for having the privilege of getting a reply. Show some fucking respect.
>>
>>383342059
I have a lot of respect for Microsoft and what they have accomplished with the xbox one x. This will be a nifty piece of living room hardware to enjoy ga-
>>
>>383343435
They showed a ton at E3
>>
>>383342059
nobody cares about the cool specs, and tthe games are also ALL multiplat
>>
>>383342059
Thing runs on windows 10, i have a pc... what's the point? At least ps4 will have some exclusive titles
>>
>>383343885
What if you don't have a PC? And you want to game?
>>
>>383344029
You buy a pc
>>
>>383344029
You can build a better PC for the same price or cheaper, and get 10x the games
>>
Somebody should make a custom firmware for the One X so that it can be used for etherium mining. Since the One X basically has an rx 480, it would be a great value for miners considering 480s are going for over $500.
>>
>>383342059
Should've been the console they released originally. Shame they didnt have Phil to have this. Finally 1080p/30fps on xbox, ps4 pro2 will follow and maybe will get there too.

Shame neither have any good exclusives.
>>
>>383342059
X
B-OX
O-NE
X

heh
>>
>>383344580
I was thinking the same thing, both the PS4 Pro and Xbox One X would be great cheap all-in-one Ethereum miners if people hacked them.
>>
>>383342059

Uugghh, after buying the xbone I'm never buy another console again.
>>
>>383344029
irrelevant because, as I said, I have a pc.
>>
Honestly, in this day an age, you should own a PC.
I'm a poorfag collegefag inner city black guy working for slightly above minimum wage and even I have a decent gaming PC, there's literally no excuse in the year 2017.
>>
>>383343496
very few 'actual' exclusives tho :(
>>
File: 1430791565040.png (19KB, 724x552px) Image search: [Google]
1430791565040.png
19KB, 724x552px
What the fuck will it take for sonnyggers to admit the PS4 is trash? Look at the pathetic faggots begging for Sony to stop denying them EA Access. At what point do you realize what a cancerous platform it's turned into and sell the fucking thing?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1402693
>>
>>383348925
They'll never admit
It's all they got, it's their identity, their console that was built by someone else that they payed to play games with is their life.
Never gonna happen, shit I even remember how loud the PS2 kids were in middle school, incredibly annoying
>>
>>383342059
Give one me one reason to buy a console when everything Microsoft is putting out now is going on PC anyways.
>>
>>383343496
a ton of multiplats, in fact all of them were multiplats
>>
>>383350225
Do you actually use Windows 10?
>>
>>383347492
With the GPU, CPU, etc, market being the way it is today it's never been a better time especially with how weak consoles are
Including the One X, come on 6 terflops woopty doo that's a GPU from two years ago and you still got a shitty CPU so congrats
>>
The only thing it's using which is impressive from a technical point of view is its power supply.
>>
>>383350463
Don't need to, every "exclusive" to windows 10 already has double take and is usable on 7 and 8.1. Since DX12 is a fuck huge failure compared to vulkan.
>>
>>383350463
not him but, almost every pc gamer uses windows 10
>>
File: 8.jpg (77KB, 323x315px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
77KB, 323x315px
>>383350668
HAH
>>
The thing is fucking pointless. Look at Sony. Look at Days Gone, there's nothing out there better looking and are you telling me the Xbox One X can compete? Fuck. No.

But hell, this game looks incredible. It's almost like the world's greatest game artists ought to be punished for handing humanity the single most deforming of reality yet. We're doomed once Days Gone hits the shelves, goodbye productivity, goodbye life,
>>
>>383350668
Only 26% of market share for personal users is windows 10 and it's been dropping every 4
months by nearly 1%, because everyone hears all the garbage about it. Windows 10 is failing just as bad as Vista despite their best efforts.
>>
>>383350908
>there's nothing out there better looking
Than Days Gone?
Kek, is this a joke?
>>
>>383350932
windows 10 was garbage only until redstone update
redstone fixed almost all the problems it had
I don't understand why anyone wouldn't upgrade from 7 to 10 at this point
it's secure & fast (most of the ransomware victims had windows 7 on their pcs)
the forced updates are annoying, yes, but if you are using pro or enterprise you can set it to update when you want it to
>>
>>383351397
Most of the current ransomware attack was not against personal users you dumb shit shill. It was against hospitals and banks who have fucking government contracts, Microsoft is obligated to keep those versions of windows alive and aren't the same consumer grade as 7 and 8.1 you and me use.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.