[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post games that you are not allowed to like on /v/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Star Fox Zero.png (67KB, 130x186px) Image search: [Google]
Star Fox Zero.png
67KB, 130x186px
Post games that you are not allowed to like on /v/
>>
>>383341659
reason for star fox is that it quickly becomes a furfest by furries.
>>
Star Fox Zero
Other M
Federation Force
Devils Third

Any Wii U exclusive, really.
>>
So is Cody like Banksy where It's obviously a bunch of different people?
>>
>>383343458
bullshit. This place is like 80% Nintendo dick riders.
>>
>>383343597
Probably.
>>
Breath of the Wild
>>
>>383343597
I think so. I've seen contradicting opinions from him before.
>>
>>383343910
The last line about WiiU games is actually kinda true.

He wrote that pasta before it became true but Switch owners shitpost anything to do with the WiiU CONSTANTLY.

2010-2015 Nintendo on /v/ was comfy as shit. Now Switch owners are the worst posters on the board and there's people like Cody. What the fuck went wrong?
>>
>>383344209
I still like, play, and buy new titles for my Wii U.
>>
>>383344209
Cody is not a real person. It's a group of shitposters who try to bait people into console war shit. I don't know why you dumb white boys never understand this.
>>
>>383344442
>Sneak dissin white bois
Unironically one of my favorite memes
>>
>>383344528
White people are kinda the worst gaming audience.
>>
>>383344659
>>383344528
I guarantee behind every anti wii u post there is a whiteboi.
>>
>>383345004
Actually, that's Europeans.
>>
File: dont tusssle with the muscle.jpg (44KB, 797x476px) Image search: [Google]
dont tusssle with the muscle.jpg
44KB, 797x476px
>>383344432
>new titles for my Wii U
>>
>>383344432
I like my wii U games
>>
File: balding autism.jpg (2MB, 1984x4320px) Image search: [Google]
balding autism.jpg
2MB, 1984x4320px
>>383341659
fuck off underaged
>>
>>383341659
>>
File: 1377135433869.jpg (50KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1377135433869.jpg
50KB, 250x250px
>>383341659
I wish they'd port this to the switch who am I fucking kdding
because getting rid of the second screen fixes most of its problems and just a bit ore content would help as well.
Maybe speed it up more and add a proper meteo level.

I love Starfox too much to hate this game
I waited so long for a new game and it filled the void for me. I can't say I didn't genuinely enjoy most of my time with it.
Everyone will hate me for saying this and I guess that can't be helped but I adored the walker and the controls mostly never bothered me.
I guess all range mode was pretty shitty at first until I realized pressing a button to switch screens fixed that for me as well.
The gyro thing was completely avoidable once you played through it, just use the Arwing and blast through it.

really liked how quickly pointing up with the motion controls when shooting a charged shot makes it drop down like a nuke
was really fun to kill the spider things you need to hit from the top.

The music was done by the Wonderful 101 team and the tutorial was fucking magical to me
I actually felt like a little kid again coming back from my shitty 10 hour shift, feeling really miserable but at least I got my Starfox.
I swear I'd still play this game if my goddamn Gamepad didn't break.

I just can't hate it.
>>
>>383350325
I agree with you.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.