[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

#DILLYGATE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: thccjea8bf0fa7rdv60y.jpg (24KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
thccjea8bf0fa7rdv60y.jpg
24KB, 620x470px
http://steamcommunity.com/id/dreamsof2morrow

this is the chick whose pussy caused a man to get banned over calling someone a fag and showing everyone how petty GUN Media is.

why is this game even good
>>
File: 1367209280851.jpg (19KB, 700x479px) Image search: [Google]
1367209280851.jpg
19KB, 700x479px
>>383330298

I don't give a shit about any of this drama, but I do find it amusing that a company who's game glorifies mindless violence and misogyny are getting rump roasted about bullshit.

Can't wait for the second great cataclysm.
>>
>>383330298
Does anyone have any proof of this event? All I'm seeing is an Anon frying banned for being a petty bitch, and making himself look like the victim in an attempt to make /v/ his personal army.
>>
>>383330827
Apparently GUN does, but they wont post it because "we dont air dirty laundry" aka they dont have shit and are making empty threats
>>
inb4 le doxxing ban
>>
I'm ready for the gate meme to die.

>>383330624
Also this.
>>
>TRUMP WON! WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GET TO SAY NIGGER AND FAGGOT WITHOUT CONSEQUENCES!
>>
I forget, what did he say that made her literally scream?
It was something after he called the faggot a faggot.
>>
Not your personal army, faggot. Fuck off.
>>
Give me one reason to believe you're not the guy in question who got banned attempting to win people over to your side.
>>
>>383330298
>Wahh! I can't insult people on their own servers when they clearly state in their TOS that such behavior is not permissible! MUH FREE SPEECH!

So if you want to trespass on my property and cause a disturbance by screaming FAGGOT all hours of the day, I don't have a right to force you off of MY private property? That's not how free speech works, you retarded /pol/ fuck.
>>
>I didn't read TOS before i bought this game and got banned for saying a word not allowed in the TOS

>FUCKING LEFTY FAGGOTS
>>
>>383334112

The banning rules came after the game came out, and those rules were only posted on Reddit, not presented in game.

You should know that, Gun Dev
>>
I'm not saying this woman isn't a fragile cunt but you were still in the wrong here. Not on an ideological level, but on a rules-is-rules level.
>>
>>383334112
There was no TOS or rules before today.
>>
File: goalposts.jpg (26KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
goalposts.jpg
26KB, 300x240px
>>383330298
>>383333752
>>383334112

>bake that cake!
>b-but it's different!
>>
>>383334448

Is this even supposed to make any sense?
>>
>>383330298
Who cares? not your personal army either faggot.
>>
>>383334842

The thing that made me mad was how the dev, who handled the entire thing, said that there was no actual proof. He took the accuser's word over the other guy because he knew them.
>>
>>383335410
>There are mean and unreasonable people on the Internet

Are you new? Everybody gets banned from something once in a while. You can't force them to allow your participation if they don't want to, whether or not you think it's fair. That's their server.

I've been banned from different servers and forums for reasons ranging from espousing liberal ideals and calling out individuals who were trying to shove political correctness down my throat. What do I do about it? I stop supporting these individuals and their communities. I don't frankly give a fuck if they want to turn their forums or servers into some kind of echo chamber. There are far better uses of my time on the Internet than to crusade against small minded individuals whose opinions should not matter to me in the first place.
>>
File: 1442796077037.png (135KB, 420x441px) Image search: [Google]
1442796077037.png
135KB, 420x441px
>>383336097
Didn't say there wasn't mean or unreasonable people. All I'm implying is that this kind of behavior is going to kill their already dead game. No one likes underhanded bullshit - especially if it's plain as day. Being new has nothing to do with this you retard.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.