[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The desert level is looking way too bland. Do you think that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: will.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
will.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
The desert level is looking way too bland.

Do you think that they will have enough other levels to balance it out? If they have enough content in this game it will surely be the best game of the decade.
>>
By bland I mean empty, they need more stuff in the worlds
>>
>>383327978

Stop this empty meme, from just the footage we've seen thus far, there's a ton of things to do in the desert. Is some empty space between the points of interest going to kill you? No shit there's empty space in a desert.
>>
>>383327978
This title in general loos bland. That fuckin trex, christ
That city
It looks like sonic 06
>>
>>383328450
ur mum looks like sonic 06 mate
>>
>>383328363
Have you actually seen the footage your images are from? Because all the Treehouse segments in the desert looked incredibly boring, with little platforming and simple, one off puzzles that only get you another moon, with nothing else of interest in the area.
I'm a fan of Mario, but from what we've seen, Odyssey doesn't even look as good as Sunshine.
>>
>>383329535

I've watched more than you have, I went through them to make the image after all.
The treehouse segments were boring as hell because they went at a snail's pace and they also sucked.
>>
>>383327978
Its a fucking desert. What you expect? A goddamn city?
>>
>>383327978
>it's another OP shitposts about a Nintendo game
Replace desert with field, levels with areas, and the pic with a screenshot of Hyrule field and this thread is a literal carbon copy of the threads that were leading up to BotW's release.
>>
>>383331136
This game will be perfect, right Nintenbro??? Can't wait to pay 60 dollars and beat it the same night xD
>>
>>383331136
>every remark about the game that isn't conpletely positive is shitposting
Neck yourself, drone.
>>
>>383327978
It's a desert it's supposed to be big and flat. Look at the other worlds; they all use their space just fine.
>>
>>383332189
where the fuck are the camels then
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.