[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GMDX v9.0 Released!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 17

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFQP-pWgWTw

I played the previous version and been so hyped for v9.0. This is the best Deus Ex mod by far.
>>
I want to install it, but I want to know first, can you join UNATCO and do the cut path for them?
>>
You couldn't in v8.0. But really, if you think about it it's just not possible to do unless you get the original JC Denton voice actor.
>>
>>383322613
ok, the VA's for Deus Ex are still alive right?
>>
>>383323116
You don't need the original VA talent just get ones that sound just like them.

JC Denton in the Fresh.
>>
>>383322175

The path wasn't "cut", they decided not to do it before they even really started making the game. You wouldn't be playing restored content or anything, you'd be playing some fan made crap.
>>
>>383321886
>enhanced artistic direction
>everything is too dark
good job lads
>>
>>383323656
vanilla is also dark as fuck, I needed to use f12 every fucking time, how do I fix it?
>>383323487
I didnt know that, I always thought it was cut
>>
>>383321886
>extra notes in the song
>somehow even grimdarker than the original
>dubstep trailer song
>those mods

this is the FERNS version of deus ex
reminds me of the overhaul mod that changed manderley's office and ruined the power mechanic of the furniture placement entirely
>>
File: suspicious marth.jpg (107KB, 540x514px) Image search: [Google]
suspicious marth.jpg
107KB, 540x514px
This just looks pretty pointless honestly, they upped the res and downed the brightness of the textures and changed some gun sounds? Added blood effects?
I really see no reason to use this over any other graphics mod, everything looks kinda superfluous.
>>
>>383324098

it's not just a graphics mod, dummy

graphics are the least of what it changes
>>
>>383324042
>vanilla is also dark as fuck, I needed to use f12 every fucking time, how do I fix it?
get deus exe and dx11
then select dx11 renderer and max ingame gamma to 1.0
>>
>>383323656
There are optional HD textures, I'm hoping non HD textures makes it look similar to the old ones, the new textures are too fucking noisy.

>>383324098
It greatly enhances gameplay, I'd say give it a try first, finally swimming is no longer a meme skill.
>>
>>383324042

We know generally what was supposed to happen and the locales unique to that path from design documents, but you're right, they decided not to do that half to make the story more focused and streamline development.

Known locales would have included Austin, Texas, the Texan Mexico border, An MJ12 space station, the US capitol and White House, and the end locale being a moonbase with rogue AI.
No specific info on the AI but much like what happens in the final game, MJ 12's Icarus might have been to go rogue at some point.

It would have also included an assault on the holdout at Vandenberg
>>
>>383324098
It's not a graphics mod. It's actually primarily a gameplay mod. Most of the work has been in Artificial Intelligence, weapon behavior, RPG balance, bugfixing, and so on.

But the graphics and effects in DX were in dire need of improvement, and GMDX is an extensive overhaul of everything, so it of course addressed them.
>>
>>383324067
>power mechanic of the furniture placement
What?
>>
Lol "superfluous". "graphics mod"

GMDX is the greatest mod for Deus Ex by far,
Like there's absolutely no contest, seriously. And it improves everything. The AI in particular, never thought i'd see the day Deus Ex's AI was THAT good.
>>
I wonder why nobody ever tried to recreate this game in unity since so much of its technical details is public by now. The engine is just too old to handle all the new effects.
>>
>>383324774
>GMDX is the greatest mod for Deus Ex by far
what is Malkavian mod?
>>
>>383324456
>gave you a sprint bar
not that dude or anything but this kinda puts me off
>>
>>383324554

A bunch of those locales weren't just from the alternate route but they were also from an older iteration of the story and ideas from them were folded into the final story. It will be a lot of work to get a second route to work.

>>383325069
Try the game first, it's more of a Stamina bar for physically demanding actions like vaulting.
>>
>>383325260
its also a bar for movement
I understand you walk faster if you go into stealth as well but that only makes me want to play it less
>>
>>383325342
You should try it first, it was great last time I played it.
>>
Downloading now.
It's been almost 2 years since I played it the last time.
>>
>>383325639
>GMDX v9.0
No link tho. :(
>>
File: Capture.jpg (1MB, 1271x1433px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
1MB, 1271x1433px
>>383324770
old lengthy post where somebody made a huge deal about revision having random extra items and moved furniture. as i have greatly illustrated in pic related, revision doesnt honor the original furniture placement as a position of power, the new office looks like some hangout room where the old office is strictly business
>>
File: Deus Ex mj12 troops.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Deus Ex mj12 troops.png
1MB, 1600x900px
Have they fixed M12 Troopers being immune to gas? It's a retarded changed that fucked nonlethal/stealth builds.

This room has an aug canister and pretty much requires a gas grenade, and in Vanilla they're not immune to gas. Dumb modders.

Also remove the eating limit retardation, being able to easily get 1HP is not game breaking, you fucking faggot modders. I don't want to spend skill points in your retarded perk system just to get fucking 1HP from foods and drinks.
>>
>>383324883
That would be a lot of work I suppose.

Someone should do a Freedom Planet type of job, just rip OG Deus Ex off. I mean why not, the newer Deus Ex games ditched the RPG system, might as well make a buck on top of not-Deus Ex

More modders need to just rename shit and put some original characters don't steal and make new games. I don't give a fuck. Also someone please rip FreeSpace 2 off, that'd be nice too.
>>
>>383327382
im pretty sure they removed it or got really lax with it in 9.0. It is pretty fucking stupid tho desu. I don't even get it. I was eating chips and liquor getting JC fucking trashed in NYC and after 4 eating actions I could never eat again for the rest of the game. I mean there was a an augment upgrade if I recall that said it increased your metabolism or some shit and allowed you to eat more often but this implies I'm upgrading an aug just to be able to gain like 8 more hp once.
>>
>>383324883
because this isn't china and stealing ips is objectively wrong
>>
File: Freedom Planet.jpg (114KB, 1070x603px) Image search: [Google]
Freedom Planet.jpg
114KB, 1070x603px
>>383329980
Just do as Freedom Planet did. It's a clear ripoff of classic 2D Sonic, yet changed enough to be able to be sold.

I have no issues with developers ripping games that aren't made anymore off. How about space games, they aren't made anymore. I'm waiting for someone to rip off Freelancer and shit. Can someone also rip Little Big Adventure 2 off? I liked that shit

All those niches in vidya ripe for taking.
>>
Have they improved the "Athletics" skill? It's still as useless as it was from the base game beyond the one perk that let's you eat as much as you'd like and even then it's not a particularly great perk.
>>
>>383330664
I remember in GMDX 8.0 the athletics allows you to run for longer, since they implemented a stamina bar that was the O2 gauge.
>>
>>383330923
The stamina bar is a joke, it's nearly impossible to deplete it. You have to be constantly jumping for 3 whole minutes before it actually depletes and this is with no upgrades whatsoever.

I hate to say it but they should just lower Denton's running speed a bit and make athletics effect that.
>>
>>383331315
I'm afraid the attempts to fix swimming with the athletics shit is futile. Nerfing JC's walkspeed would just make the game more boring to play. Patrols and shit were balanced around JC's walking speed.

I guess their "fix" is kinda half assed, but the decision to fuck the movement up for it wouldn't be a good idea anyway.
>>
>>383332498
Good point. What if they decided to correlate the effectiveness of some augmentations with athletics? Or maybe just have like a short burst sprint button?
>>
>>383323656
Well this is a nighttime operation.
>>
>>383321886
Is it well-optimized? I want to play it on my laptop
>>
>>383332753
I don't know, I think the whole thing is fucked, because Deus Ex was always balanced around patrol times and shit.

Once an anon was making a very nice point about how hacking doesn't need a minigame in Deus Ex, and why it's counter productive to add it in the newer DX games. He said that the level of computer expertise affects how quickly you could sneak into places, like the Liberty Island mission, if you have no levels in hacking, you'll spend so much time hacking the security terminal outside of the statue, you'll get busted by the robot or the NSF guy. Now an expert hacker will do it in a matter of seconds and he'll be able to sneak inside very quickly. The point is not to watch the hacking bar, or do a dumb minigame as you do in the nuDeusEx crap, but to have a fine balance between patrol timings and how good your build is at infiltration. Which is partly why those new Human Revolution games are fucking garbage, they never get the real point of Deus Ex, just a caricature esque form of it.

With that in mind, altering the move speed to change the athletics skill would ruin that balance.
>>
>>383324067
That's not dubstep.
>>
>>383334475
Yeah, I understand what your saying. It's amazing how well thought out this whole game is, then you have this odd bit of detail which while not totally useless is so niche and situational one has to wonder why it was even bothered with.
>>
File: Deus Ex Navarre.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Deus Ex Navarre.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Original is still the best
>>
>>383335284
yeah and the Human Revolution series completely miss many of those fine details, the MD one has so many doors with shitty hacking locks, you're going to spend a long ass time if you want to explore that shit, while in DX you just spent lockpicks or maybe used the key ring and bang, you're good to go.

All those retarded animations in the cinematic take downs, all that downtime spent hacking or watching the game play itself just destroys the flow of the game to me.
>>
>people actually hate nu dude sex

ree
>>
What does this actually do?

I just started the game. Is this something I should play with afterwards or should I just install it now?

Would I need to restart if I did?
>>
>>383334475

Skill relating to speed really worked well.
>>
>>383329867
Removed on all except Hardcore mode. Still exists there to prevent you from abusing overabundant soda/water fountains for health.

>>383330664
>>383331315
>>383332498
Running, jumping, swimming, melee, and gas clouds drain stamina (might be a few more things as well). It's a meaningful mechanic because you have to watch your stamina, otherwise you run the risk of being out of breath at a critical moment where you need to run or swing your Dragon's Tooth Sword. Or, as with other systems in Deus Ex, you can simply upgrade Athletics/activate Aqualung and avoid much of this hassle. More gameplay depth, more moment-to-moment tension, more player choice.

I actually upgrade Athletics in most of my GMDX playthroughs because it's cheap and the swimming paths through the levels are fucking powerful.
>>
File: Deus Ex Stupid kid.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Deus Ex Stupid kid.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>>
>>383336231
I only use it because it also has what is needed to run the game in real resolutions like 1440p
>>
>>383335995
Human Revolution and Mankind Divided is to Deus Ex what Fallout 4 is to Fallout. Decent games on their own, but completely rapes the firsts game atmosphere, writing, world building, game mechanics and RPG elements into something completely unrecognizable as a means to attract a general audience.
>>
>>383336231
play vanilla first time, it alters AI, makes it better, also better pathfinding, ie enemies can react in a better, smarter way
this trailer was pretty good at showing the improvements https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P6mHqX1fYU
>>
>>383336571
>there will never be another AAA game that lets you kill kids
>>
>>383334475
This would be a good point except in vanilla Deus Ex, you're fucking invisible while hacking.

But I overall agree that a lockpick/multitool/hacking minigame is not needed in DX. Rather than play a minigame to access pathways through the levels or open item caches, there's just a resource/investment requirement, which is great design. Though I also think the HR/MD hacking minigame is near perfect, and probably the best system those games added to the formula (while detracting elsewhere).
>>
>>383336902
Gordon Quick has a special line if you kill Louis Pan, because the developers knew you'd be eager to kill that little cunt.
>>
>>383336905
>you're fucking invisible while hacking.
No you're not. The first time I tried hacking in LI while not upgrading hacks the robot thing killed me. I've been killed several times by midhack interruptions dude.
>>
>>383336905
You are? I was pretty sure you'd get attacked. The point is that whole thing is how you get to the infiltration, you find the security terminal, which is the base's weakness, and depending how fast you hack, the better off you can perform and get by without attracting attention.

The point of hacking in DX was just a downtime to leave you vulnerable to the patrols and not to play some shitty damn minigame, and if you're a newbie at hacking chances are you're gonna get fucked. Then the Human Revolution series shits the bed in so many ways, like the constant EXP rewards for hacking which means you'll feel driven to hack everything to get EXP, or the EXP for killing or taking enemies down, which punishes people who get by without engaging the enemy. Just retardation to pander to the +180XP HEADSHOT instant gratification crowd.

Deus Ex only rewarded completing missions and exploration with experience.
>>
>>383336660
Huh, that's anon. I'll keep that in mind for a 2nd play through.

One more thing? Is there any downside to go completely loud in this game? I can do stealth when it's needed, like reaching the hostages in the train station. Do you benefit more from knocking guys out instead of killing them, which was something I think human revolution did.
>>
>>383337512
Thanks*
>>
>>383337512
You're not punished at all for going lethal in Deus Ex. Do whatever you want.
>>
>>383337512
Apart from your bro giving you some stern looks nothing at all changes whether you want to go pacifist or vicious killer.
>>
guys what other mods for deus ex 1 aside gmdx?
>>
>>383337839
MY GOD JC, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
>>
>>383338110
The Nameless Mod. It is just about as good as the actual game. The only reason not to play it is because the setting is absurd.
>>
>>383335398
>killing both of them
faggot
>>
>>383337496
This point about XP is right on, and I've griped about it for a long time. But the actual hacking minigame is good -- rewards skill and tactics as well as upgrade investment/resource use, and occurs in real time. They leaned on it too much as a core mechanic, though, and there are many other issues with the actual implementation.
>>
>>383321886
Can I play this without HDTP and New Vision?

I just want the new maps/gameplay features without the graphics shit
>>
>>383337839
Nice, think I'll go completely loud then. Paul can fuck off.
>>
>>383338680
But the minigame is just a waste of time, there's no patrol system linked to the security places in Human Revolution series. Some may say hey it's something extra. a new feature, but it just misses the point of hacking in DX so bad, the reason why people don't complain about Deus Ex's hacking bar. We didn't need to know how JC does it because what was important was how proficient JC was at it and how a better hacking build was great at infiltrating without triggering an alarm. But maybe if you just invested in combat skills none of that would matter since you'd just bulldoze your way in anyways.

But then HR series made clear they wanted to remove RPG elements along with all kinds of things, hard to complain when they just want to modernize pretty much everything.
>>
Bought Dude Sex in the last winter sale, haven't played through it yet but I've been meaning to. What are some good mods that still leave everything gameplay and story wise vanilla
>>
>>383321886
"enhanced artistic direction". who the fuck are these retards?
>>
File: thelastnight.png (207KB, 1280x534px) Image search: [Google]
thelastnight.png
207KB, 1280x534px
>play Deus Ex until Paris
>absolutely love it
>take a break due to starting uni again
>don't touch the game for over a year
>won't start playing again because I've forgotten the gameplay, the story and the choices I've made in the game thus far
I guess I'll never complete it, I don't really want to restart it either
>>
>>383339804
Just try to remember everything until that point and keep going
>>
is gmdx is the only mods i need for this game?
do i need download others?
i have gog goty of deus ex 1
>>
>>383341378
Yeah. If you're playing first time i'd recommend vanilla first though
>>
>>383339804

Bob Page is an Illuminati boy gone haywire and its up to you to stop him. The Illuminati made you there new errand boy and you may or may not abett them in the end. Now go back.
>>
>>383343015
nice job spoiling the game, spergboy
>>
>>383343183

Uuuh but I leave what happens in the end open? And he's in Paris so he already should know this shit you retard.
>>
>>383338110
Listen to this guy:
>>383338489

The Nameless Mod is amazing. The setting is crazy, but go in blind anyway.
>>
>>383336902
You can kill kids in invisible war. So much fun thanks to the ragdoll physics but I'm sounding too edgy.
>>
>>383343183
>getting mad at someone for "spoiling" a 17 year old game
And you're calling him a sperg?
>>
>>383346215
Obligatory:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ltjmjSa2GE
>>
>>383321886
why should i use this when revision has been out for over a year and patched to perfection?

this is just out and probably broken in many ways
>>
>>383348050
I think the deus ex fanbase is probably one of the best out there
>>
>>383348273

GMDX has had delay after delay to ensure as few bugs as possible. I haven't played much yet but have confidence.
Revision has a number of niggles and issues that can't be fixed at this point, and a number amateur design flaws, though secretly, I hope someone comes along and merges Revision and GMDX at some point--Balance be damned; I'm curious to see how the new AI would perform in the expanded environments.
>>
>>383345845
What does nameless mod do? Is it compatible with new version of gmdx?
Can deus ex 1 support dualshock 4?
>>
>>383349749
It's a total conversion.
Different world, different story.

Probably compatible with some textures and shit from GMDX, but I wouldn't bother.
>>
>>383338586
How the fuck did you get that impression?
>>
I'm gonna agree that New Vision makes the game look like shit in a number of places too. Turning the grittiness up to 11 with noise and dirt, with shit underscaled and tiled doesn't look hot. The quality isn't very consistent.
>>
>>383338943

>I just want the new maps

you are talking about revision
>>
>>383325898

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=GMDX+v9.0
>>
>>383327382

but they have masks
>>
>>383349749
no controller compatibility unless you want to finangle with Joy2Key

the PS2 port actually had great controls, if you insist on controller, i would emulate that version
>>
File: GMDX vs Revision.jpg (103KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
GMDX vs Revision.jpg
103KB, 640x360px
>>383348273
Because GMDX isn't shit.
>>
GMDX is fucking amazing, lads. I have finished 9.0 three times and I'm going to play proper release too. Rare case when mod absolutely makes game better.
>>
>>383321886
You might want to adjust your brightness setttings a bit
>>
>>383351961
Recording software often can't capture brightness settings properly. In game you could have it at 0.85 and the recording is super fucking dark anyway.
>>
>>383338943
HDTP can't really be toggled (but only replaces objects and weapons, not characters models in GMDX). New Vision can be toggled off, but there are more graphical improvements than just the textures.
>>
>>383338489
>It is just about as good as the actual game.
I would not say that. It's quite confusing due to how plot is constructed and there are quite a few annoyances (i.e. gigantic but empty locations).
>>
>>383324067
It's not dubstep, but it's pretty fucking shit with those female vocals in there.
>>
>>383350947
in vanilla they aren't immune to gas grenades,and the game clearly was meant for them to be vulnerable to pepper spray and grenades, given it has rooms such as the ones I posted, where it's hell on earth for a nonlethal stealth build to clear it, there's an aug upgrade canister inside
>>
>>383323487
It was cut though. There's a line from Paul that you can trigger from the cut path using some obscure technique that I forgot.
>>
>>383354696

The beauty of Deus Ex is that you can't legit see or do everything all in one go. If you aren't equipped to fucking murder them or you're not flexible enough to get away in time, I guess you don't get your upgrade.
>>
>>383355031
you mean this one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cEg5Xo7VFU
>>
>>383355157
Yep, that's it.
>>
>>383355031

It was cut early enough that they've also stated they straight up scrapped the White House level because they couldn't pull it off right.
It was a simple structure of blocky rooms.

They probably had it implemented on some level early on but all that't been stated is that they re-purposed either some of the space station or the moon base for Area 51. I can't remember which but it was one of them; They said Zero-G combat was too tough to do, which led to them scrapping that stuff.

In effect that other guy was probably right; Had both factions been present the execution would have been similar to how Invisible War handled it, only in Deus Ex it was blatant "good" versus "evil"
>>
Welp, it's just spazzing out minimizing and maximizing itself for me.
Bug free my ass.

I am playing on windowed mode, maybe that's it? Anyone else having issues launching?
>>
>>383355491

I've had it fullscreen on Direct3D 10. No issues so far.
>>
does this fix the sword being overpowered as fuck?
>>
File: help.png (18KB, 454x317px) Image search: [Google]
help.png
18KB, 454x317px
>>383355491 here. It was setting display options in the main options menu instead of in "GMDX options"

Now I'm seeing this when I launch a new game.
>>
>>383355984
Just got it, nevermind.
>>
File: what is this.png (114KB, 519x527px) Image search: [Google]
what is this.png
114KB, 519x527px
Anyone know what this is?
Also this game is dark as fuck.
>>
>>383356415

Go back to Rendering options in the launcher and you can set brightness properly if you're on DirectX 10 renderer.
>>
>>383356415
Hardcore gameplay tweaks.
>>
>>383356507
Thanks!

>>383356562
Such as?
>>
>>383356659
>Such as?
Wait a few minutes, I will cap descriptions.
>>
so any consequences if i decides to be ninja in some level and terminator in some level in one whole playthrough?
will the game punished me like human revolution and mankind divided?
>>
Should i use this mod for a first playthrough?
>>
File: 1488937830770.png (161KB, 387x821px) Image search: [Google]
1488937830770.png
161KB, 387x821px
Hardcore mode/additional options descriptions.
Did not screenshot obvious ones.
Not sure double click holstering is there lol.
>>
>>383357278
>>383357190

Vanilla is the best way to go for a first playthough. Deus Ex holds up for a reason. GMDX is more for people replaying the game.
>>
>>383357190

Nope. SOME characters will react accordingly but the game itself never punishes you or locks you out of stuff for it. Character build has more impact.
>>
>>383357190
>so any consequences if i decides to be ninja in some level and terminator in some level in one whole playthrough?
No.

>>383357278
You certainly can.
>>
>>383339590
Install Deus Exe. It makes the game run better on modern computers.
>>
ok final question, what the best renderer for the game in windows 10?
>>
>>383339590
New Vision.

>>383357530
DX10.
>>
it looks choppy even in the trailer, how is the performance
>>
>>383357278
Yes, it's designed to accommodate for first time players. However you might wish to play vanilla first so you can appreciate the differences it makes. It's your choice really.
>>
>>383357674
Performance is good but it was dropping FPS really bad when I was set on fire (mostly a non-ssue).
>>
why does mankind divided pc performance so shitty?
holy shit
also is this deus ex general or what?
>>
File: 1491156613524.jpg (19KB, 510x430px) Image search: [Google]
1491156613524.jpg
19KB, 510x430px
>>383323656
>my vision is augmented
>cant see shit at night
>>
>>383357674
It's not choppy at all, fucking hell.

I don't know why /v/ is so retarded about this, some people unironically seem to think that REVISION is better than GMDX, when the former is just a revamp of some areas (that just clutters them and makes zero sense in comparison) and the latter literally fixes 90% of the most egregious issues with the original, having to do both with the mechanical side (hitreg, AI intelligence, etc.) and with how easy the original was to break.

tl;dr GMDX literally fixes 90% of what was wrong with the original without fucking up the developer's vision. You OWE it to yourself to play through with it installed, at least once.
>>
>>383359807
>It's not choppy at all, fucking hell.
Did you watch the same trailer, bud?
>>
>>383329980
there's nothing wrong with building a new engine and having the end-user supply the original game data

some guy is doing it with daggerfall
>>
>>383336462
>more gameplay depth
>adds an annoying fucking bar
Why would a cyborg protagonist start wheezing like an out of shape weeb? A lot of the praise I'm hearing in this thread sounds like total bullshit just to hype it.
Let's face it, modders aren't professional and they really don't know what the fuck they're doing with Deus Ex.
>>
>>383360350
>cyborg
>>
>>383359807
Not that guy but I can see the frames drop a few times like when the flare is thrown, grenade goes off, the rocket launcher etc. Still looks good though i'm gonna give it a go.
>>
guys which renderer is the best?
i use the ketie launcher
>>
>>383360865
DX10.
>>
File: 1491701574527.gif (4MB, 256x188px) Image search: [Google]
1491701574527.gif
4MB, 256x188px
>>383321886
Shit, just started playing Deus Ex for the first time too

Should I keep playing and finish it or should I restart with this? I only got about 2 missions in after you rescue the hostages in the subway I think
>>
>>383360927
If you like it the way it is just keep playing.
>>
>>383360927
vanilla a best
keep playing it
>>
>>383360908
>DX10.
okay i downloaded the zipfile and readme states to put the dll in system folder
so if i use gog version, do i put all contents in dx10 zipfile to deus/system folder?
>>
>>383360445
>augmented with technology
literal definition of cyborg
>>
>>383361180
Sounds about right.

>>383361201
He has an ability to install augs. Other than that he is a human, lungs included.
>>
File: 1472426629388.png (59KB, 284x458px) Image search: [Google]
1472426629388.png
59KB, 284x458px
>>383361020
>>383361073
Yeah, so far from what I played I actually thought to myself "man this is more captivating and fun from the get go compared to HR"

Really good stuff so far
>>
>>383361346
ok thank you, so in order for the gmdx to work, i need to run the game once until the title screen, am i right?
also which viewport should i select if i got 1440p monitor and do tick the use single cpu box?
>>
>>383335995
HR was atrocious, while MD was pretty great while still being unfinished mess
>>
>>383361587
but md pc performance is so shitty as fuck
jesus christ, the aa literally raping my gpu
>>
>>383361672
like i said it's unfinished mess but even then it plays much better than shitty HR, level design and horrible all seeing ai gives me nightmares.
>>
>>383361494
>so in order for the gmdx to work, i need to run the game once until the title screen, am i right?
Yep.

>also which viewport should i select
Try borderless fullscreen window.

>do tick the use single cpu box
Only if you game is unstable but it should be fine without ticking it.
>>
>>383361991
okay i already play it and on liberty island, one question, its seems the music audio interfere with the conversation audio, is this normal?
>>
How do I rescale the HUD to fit my resolution? It's currently covering a third of my screen
>>
>>383362765
In Kenties launcher, click 'Configure' and set the custom GUI scaling to '1x'
>>
>>383362514

If voices are too quiet, you can tweak the balance in the sound options. First time playing and totally clueless? You might try the training course first.

The first level (Liberty Island) is considered to be the worst one by a lot of people, agree or disagree, the game picks up significantly after that.
>>
>>383363113
>The first level (Liberty Island) is considered to be the worst one by a lot of people
Those people suck! There are levels much worse.
>>
>>383348050
The kid sounds like bobby hill.
Thread posts: 155
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.