[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question, have any of these game *not* had the problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Serious question, have any of these game *not* had the problems of a largely absent main antagonist?
>>
>>383307419
3 was Catalina
VC was Sonny
SA was Tempenny, Palaski, Big Smoke and Ryder
IV was that bald fuck
V was Steve

not that hard
>>
>>383307731

....Did you even understand the question? OP is saying that the antagonists are largely absent for most of the game
>>
>>383308682
Tenpenny would check up on you regularly after Los Santos, either by phone call or mission, up until High Noon, at which point the last he would be seen is in the final mission.

Steve regularly showed up in GTA V, giving lots of missions.
>>
>>383309152
Sonny also called every once in a while
>>
>>383307419
Is it really a problem though?
>>
>>383309415
I dont have the money Sonny.
>>
File: 1491651974800.jpg (6KB, 206x206px) Image search: [Google]
1491651974800.jpg
6KB, 206x206px
>>383307731
>sonny only showed up in the intro and the final mission, not counting phone calls
>still managed to be a more memorable antagonist than dimitri(?) or steve
>>
>>383309710
How did they do it?
Or how did they fuck up so bad?
>>
it seems like its always been a tenet of these games for the villain to leave you alone for most of the game so the player isn't under any 'pressure' and can freely explore the game world (that's open up to that point) at their leisure.
>>
>>383309710

They really fucked up with IV. Why not make Michael Fuastin, who was way more memorable, the main villain
>>
>>383310205
>Mikhail Faustin could've been the main antagonist of 4
>Stretch and the Triads could've been more notable antagonists in 5 aside from 2 missions each
>>
>>383309585
technically, no this is not a problem.

because it is not common, plebs interpret it as a problem
>>
mikhail would have been fun as an ally, playing the actual psycho friend instead of a pretend roid rage psycho friend like we got with brucie, not that there was anything wrong with that really, but mikhail was a decent character.
>>
>>383307419
Dimitri Rascolov is for me one of the most memorable antagonists in video game history, because you actually sees him as a friend and a sane man until he completely betrays you.
>>
>>383307419
idc about the main character, cheat codes is the only way to play this game and recently online.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.