[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nintendo Consoles Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: nintendo-switch.jpg (75KB, 1366x765px) Image search: [Google]
nintendo-switch.jpg
75KB, 1366x765px
Does /v/ think that Switch is going to be Nintendo's new mix of handheld and "at home" console?
I'm really thinking about buying one, but I'm also scared that they'll release a new handheld console and make Switch the next "WiiU".
>>
you're mentally challenged
>>
>>383307263
>new pokemon game already in the making
gee I wonder
>>
>>383307351
And you're an autistic shitposter
>>
>>383307263
Yup, i think you should hold on to your cash..
They might be making a 4ds
>>
>>383309258
4DS won't come out for at least 3-4 years, and that's even if it does. They're only considering it.
>>
>>383309340
I'd honestly expect them to release a portable-only, smaller Switch when the tech becomes cheaper. Notice how they allow games which are handheld only, like VOEZ, but not ones which are docked only.
>>
I want Switch to unify handheld and console but I'm sure they will release another handheld.

I missed out on so many games because I hate handhelds.
>>
>>383309605
this. They're still releasing shit for 3DS even though Switch is its successor, I have no doubt they'll fuck the entire point of the Switch up and release another fucking handheld
>>
File: 1460160695844.jpg (47KB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
1460160695844.jpg
47KB, 400x323px
>>383309258
How are they going to break through to the 4th dimension?
>>
>>383309835
The 3DS accounts for over half of Nintendo's profits, they can't just hard drop it. They're letting it die gracefully over the course of a year with a trickle of ports and remakes. Other than Pokemon Ultra Sun/Moon there are no more big 1st party games coming to the 3DS (and gamefreak always clings to older consoles because of their large install bases and the fact their primary targets are young children who are less likely to have the latest hardware).
>>
>>383309605
Considering they're releasing a mainline Pokemon game on it, a series that has been exclusively on handhelds (MAINLINE) I feel like they're definitely going to unify it into one platform.
>>
>>383310743
yeah but they're basically telling people there's no reason to buy one because the games are still coming to 3DS. Rather than push for long term momentum like they said they would they're just half assing it. Sorry but a list of "in development" isn't good enough, they should've had a Pokemon game ready to go this holiday in order to rocket the Switch into the stratosphere, new Mario looks like dogshit. I watched some of the livestream and there was literally a 5 minute period without a single jump. Just transforming and walking around talking to things, yawn
>>
>>383310037
The new Nintendo gimmick will be that games will break the fourth wall.
They will talk to you, judging your life choices and asking you why you are playing handhelds in public, and why you're still a virgin.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.