[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a more autistic fanbase. You literally can't.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Monster_Hunter.png (152KB, 386x273px) Image search: [Google]
Monster_Hunter.png
152KB, 386x273px
Name a more autistic fanbase. You literally can't.
>>
File: EAo9iqG.jpg (258KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
EAo9iqG.jpg
258KB, 894x894px
Come on, how much do we have to go over this? Sonic is objectively the most autistic fanbase, bar none, no contest. Everything else is a battle for second place.
>>
>>383303693
soulsborne(they will get pissed at me alone for just for calling it that)
but not by much, blows me away how bad MH fans can be. I love the series and what it coukld do but fuck man, keep telling me to play it for 200hrs to get past the 'normal' zone is nuts
id have a better time shooting myself in the foot than grind for something that has a 7% chance while taking 30 miniutes to kill the damn thing
>>
>Sonic
>Dark Souls
>Five Night's at Freddy's
>Undertale
>Pokemon
>Runescape

Just to name a few.
>>
>>383303693
Sure I can, the fanbases of every MonHun ripoff.
>>
Mine Craft.
>>
>>383306267

Forgot one of the more obvious ones

>Minecraft
>>
Fuck, if you want to talk about the game OP you don't HAVE to start with bait you know.
>>
you do not even know the meaning of the word autistic. Go give the FFXIV general a visit if you really want to learn
>>
>>383307215
that /vg/ thread was a goldmine especially learning how fucked up /gw2g/ is
>>
>>383307506
World a shit

A SHIT

MOVING WHILE POTIONS A SHIT
NON-SEGMENTED AREAS A SHIT
NO BLOOD SPLATTER A SHIT
SCOUT FLIES A SHIT
ENVIRONMENTAL TRAPS AND ITEMS A SHIT

A SHIIIIIIT
>>
>>383307658
I agree.
>>
I'm currently playing mfhu on ppsspp what should i emulate next?
>>
>>383309385
mhp3rd with eng patch
>>
>>383306267
Runescapes fanbase is autistic? How?
I'm not a player, I've just never seen them be sonic levels of autistic
>>
>>383303693
>Mario
>Sonic
>Pokemon
>Five Nights at Freddy's
>Undertale
>Minecraft
>>
>>383306267
>Dark Souls
>runescape
lol no
dark souls fags actually accepted the various changes to the formula in bloodborne
they're only autistic in that they never accept any souls-like not made by from

Introduce a single change in monster hunter and it's massive autistic screeching. And no, I'm not talking about world. They've been doing this since water areas back in the day.
>>
/v/
>>
>>383309919
I played around 4500 hours of OSRS maybe I have autism too and it has serious levels of autism.

>bank standing, attention seeking faggots who dress up and call it fashionscape
>gg lel ur nan m8 pvp faggots with literally no social skills and just hate on everything
>degenerate manchildren with gambling addictions staking
>full blown autism, live with mummy, neckbeards going for 200m skills

Glad I got off that shit.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.