[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BLOPS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Call_of_Duty_Black_Ops_PAL.png (134KB, 256x319px) Image search: [Google]
Call_of_Duty_Black_Ops_PAL.png
134KB, 256x319px
i just finished playing this, why does /v/ masturbate over this so much? what does have that other COD's don't have?

what i noticed is:
bad gunplay, BO2's was much, muuch better and you actually get to choose and customize your gun in singleplayer)

2deep4u MGS tier story (muh numbers, reznov has all been in your head bro, you were just hallucinating bro)

game throws dubious amounts of enemies (you're lucky if you find less than 3 enemies in the same corner) needless to talk about the shit tier mechanic of enemies-will-keep-respawning-if-you-dont-push
>>
>>383303510
>I just finished playing this

You have to be 18 or older to post here.
>>
>cod
>good storymode

when was this the case?

that said,
>dedicated servers
>rentable servers
>config files not locked down entirely

it was the last good PC port for call of duty. RIP.
>>
>>383304884
That's it? that's all you have?
a thinly veiled "i'm nostalgia goggle wearing faggot" comment?
>>
>>383305278
>baseless assumptions: the post

I think it's hilarious that it only 10 words for me to control your emotions brainlet, nice form faggot. I love how mad millennials get.
>>
I think it was worse than MW2 to be honest.
Despite all the bullshit modern warfare 2 had.

fore example nerfing quickscoping was the biggest fuck you in the history of video games
>>
File: 1484164437649.jpg (67KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484164437649.jpg
67KB, 960x960px
>>383305491
>mfw this guy is probably a morrowind fag as well
keep those nostalgia goggles to yoursel
>>
>>383305713
>more baseless assumptions
>still mad
>using reaction images to show that he's laughing and totally not asspained

Keep the (You)'s coming millennial.
>>
>>383305682
MW2 had a better multiplayer, but BO2 had a better campaign and a god tier zombie mode.
>>
>>383303510
>Black ops
>MGS tier

It's just "It ain't me" the video game. It's a cheesy 80's action flick in video game form. Black Ops 2 was like a modern action flick and Black Ops 3 was trying to be cyberpunk but with the military.
>>
>>383306419
>God tier zombies mode
>What was tranzit
>>
>>383305682
>>383306419

MW2 and Black ops 1 had amazing multiplayers

Black ops 1 and MW2 had the same problem of muh rust and muh nuketown though
>>
>>383306419
>>383306593
>>383306715
Shit, I meant to write BO. No idea how that 2 got there.
Yeah, Tranzit was awful.
>>
Fuck zombies

BRING BACK SPEC OPS
>>
>>383307024
Kys cuck

No but seriously, we should have both. Zombies is obviously better than Spec Ops and it's not even close. But instead of putting in that shitty Free Run bullshit or even that gay ass Nightmares Mode shit in BO3 they could've did a Spec Ops mode...or something like that mode in BO2 where you could do the side missions.
>>
File: 1499301674432.jpg (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499301674432.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
>>383303510
>November 9, 2010
You're 7 years too late faggot
>>
>>383305713
You've been terminated, nigger OP.
Saged
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.