[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: what the fuck.png (57KB, 842x491px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.png
57KB, 842x491px
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE
>>
>gamefags
thats whats wrong
>>
File: 1499504152107.png (85KB, 327x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499504152107.png
85KB, 327x300px
>States objective facts
>"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE"
>>
File: Kawakami.jpg (64KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
Kawakami.jpg
64KB, 500x492px
>>383303461
This desu. Real men want Kawakami.
>>
>>383303461
There are subjective facts?
>>
>>383303029
But they're right
>>
File: 1499515482548.gif (921KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1499515482548.gif
921KB, 800x800px
>>383303756
I'm sorry senpai but Futaba is one of the worst girls
I know you are in the denial phase, but I believe in you, with time you will come to your senses
>>
Her ultra-cringe >maymays are enough to turn me away. Besides we all know who best girl is: Tae Takemi
>>
>>383303029
It's true, Futaba has somewhat zero sex appeal. Guess what? Most of these characters don't. Not exactly many walking sex bombs in this series. People may and will disagree with this, but these characters aren't exactly sexually overt.
The concept seems to be lost to a big part of the American audience for some reason, maybe the most normie part of it that can't fathom why would anyone see this characters as anything but sex objects, but the appeal of Futaba and of the rest of these waifus really isn't how much you want to bang her but how much you find them actually entertaining and would like to be in a relationship with them because you're a lonely nerd with no friends or gf.
When I was in highschool and I had a crush on some lass it wasn't some ho with big tits. There were plenty of those, but I liked the one that was just fun to hang out with. That's the kind of appeal this shit has.
>>
He is right though. Futaba is the worst Persona girl yet.
>>
File: 1495332767232.jpg (173KB, 1240x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1495332767232.jpg
173KB, 1240x1240px
>>383303926
To be honest, there's no indication that she's unhealthy even with her lifestyle. Pretty sure she's said something about keeping nutrients going, too.

Plus, Sojiro would be the kind of parent that would fix double helpings of curry for his daughter alone. And maybe Yusuke.

Regardless, she's attractive because she probably knows the hottest memes and wouldn't force you to go to parties. She's also an awkward social mess at times, which will make most people on /v/ seem like regular people.
>>
>>383303029
>Do people who like her just have little sister complexes?
Well /v/? Be honest.
>>
>>383303603
Heard rumors that she eats ass.
>>
Why are there so many imoutos in weeb games and anime but so few oneesans? It's a fucking travesty.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.