[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rank these games.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 2D-Metroid.jpg (170KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2D-Metroid.jpg
170KB, 1920x1080px
Rank these games.
>>
10/10, 10/10, 10/10.
>>
File: Metroidvanias.jpg (3MB, 2000x8200px) Image search: [Google]
Metroidvanias.jpg
3MB, 2000x8200px
>>
File: Cv_aos_agb_rgb.jpg (252KB, 738x738px) Image search: [Google]
Cv_aos_agb_rgb.jpg
252KB, 738x738px
better game than all 3 put together, coming through
>>
>>383302649

Zero Mission > Super Metroid >>>>>> Fusion

Fuck that Adam bullshit and those long cutscenes.

People hate on Other M but I think Fusion was worse.
>>
>>383304297
Nah senpai. Other M is literally Fusion but shittier in every sense.
Still, Super > ZM > Fusion. Even though Fusion is my favorite.
>>
ZM > Super > Fusion
>>
>>383303932
this
>>
>>383303932
fpbp
>>
Coming from a guy who literally played Super Metroid for the first time and finished it about a week ago. Id say I enjoyed Zero Mission a little bit better. So Id say ZM>SM>MF although each one is a top quality metroid game
>>
Super had the tightest controls of the three and the best art style.

Fusion had good atmosphere with the SA-X bits and how it handled the X-parasites as enemies while the real villain was the members of the GFEDs that wanted to weaponize it. And was the first game to actually make good use of Samus' character beyond simple gestures with its elevator monologues and her interactions with Adam and the GFEDs.

Zero Mission is the least noteworthy of the three to me. It's also responsible for a bunch of confusing decisions like the true introduction of the Zero Suit and an energy construct sort of Power Suit, the robotic Ridley drone whose entire reason for existing is a bit of a stretch, and generally being quite sparse on the atmosphere and development despite having a great opportunity to improve upon the original in strides in those departments.

One thing is for sure though, all of them had a better arm cannon design than the modern one.
>>
>>383303932
>>383304960
>>383305116
these
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.