[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the best episode? Do you still watch them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

File: retsu.png (28KB, 900x563px) Image search: [Google]
retsu.png
28KB, 900x563px
What was the best episode?

Do you still watch them?
>>
No idea, never watched that.

N/A
>>
They are SJW cucks that only claim to fame were shitting on low hanging fruit DarkSydePhil.
>>
File: IMG_4858.jpg (206KB, 1125x1126px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4858.jpg
206KB, 1125x1126px
>>383298585
>>
It's been a long time since I've paid much attention to them, it's hard to think of any one best episode. "Did you kill Rita?" springs to mind as best running gag though for sure.
>>
>>383298786
they were never SJWs you idiot and DSP deserved to be mocked.
>>
cornshaq baby please
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb-tgLUABxA
This is easily the best one and they totally went to shit shortly after making it so it'll never be topped
>>
>>383299881
Everyone can be an SJW if you truly believe in yourself, anon.
>>
File: 1498529590965.gif (1MB, 309x225px) Image search: [Google]
1498529590965.gif
1MB, 309x225px
I stopped watching right after people re-uploaded a video they took down where one of them was going off about "WOW YOU SET ME UP FOR A RAPE JOKE, FUCK YOU YOU'RE TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A MONSTER"

Thats where I quit. Plus their content at the time was terrible.

Have I missed anything? Id say its been about 5 years.
>>
>>383299881
Go watch their recent shit you dumb fuck nigger. They're apologizing for every offensive shit they've said and are pandering to the people that were hurt by their jokes. They also censor the fuck out of their viewers when the viewers try to use some offensive humor.

Also doesn't negate the fact that DSP is low hanging fruit.
>>
Are these the guys who watch lets plays made by literal whos witj 1 subscribers then shit on them because they're bad quality?
>>
>>383300316
>he took the bit seriously
i know people on this board have autism but jesus
>>
>BillyMC's lost levels
>BillyMC and The Lime Popsicle talking about old things and making awkward sex jokes
>MuscleBomber2020 triple fudge packing amies gang rape up the ass
>electricalbeast aka the jolteon of lets play
>that nostalgia critic let's play
>guy playing Link to the Past next to a airplane turbine
>guy showcasing Link to the Past slideshow
>retsufrash Godlimitations trilogy with Proteus
>grotty piss-stained arrival in hell 1-2

Some of ChipCheezum+Ironicus stuff include
>xin 1-12
>that sonic movie with all those internet critics in it
>the DSP video that allegedly started it all
>that guy who played sonic 3d blast and thought it was appropriate to tell the world that he loves vore on his channel description
>>
>>383300487
their recent shit is pretty good. im enjoying the long play of that druids game its pretty funny. also its not their fault those vids got taken down butthurt kids were flagging all of their shit because they made fun of them.
>>
>>383298585
Earnest goes to Anime will always be the best to me.

As far as still watching them, it's a coin flip based on the material they're covering now. Part of the old charm they had was covering either obscure stuff or else really popular but hilariously bad ala BillyMC. I don't care for their podcasts or what they think, since their entire deal breaks down to the equivalent of "America's Funniest Home Videos: LP Edition", which they strayed from quite a bit after Beef became married and had a kid.
>>
>>383302220
IT'S CHRISTMAS DAY, MARIO

GOD BLESS US

ALL 107 STARS OF US
>>
>>383302220
>Some of ChipCheezum+Ironicus stuff include
Bitch Took Skull - A Fitty Story
Hello Francis: Memoirs of Big Dick Mick
>>
Telepor Mawreo
>>
Their crit1kal video
>>
This is probably my favorite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5TW2PfwxMQ

"I would think this is fake except he's disabled comments and ratings."

"and quality."

This one is pretty good too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu6lUsOtjkY
>>
>>383299881

They have been SJWs for YEARS now, CISbeef and Dia "KILL ALL WHITE MEN" Beetus got really butthurt about gg and never recovered.
>>
Super Bummerman 2 or Mario, Party of One
>>
File: FERomhack.png (104KB, 496x378px) Image search: [Google]
FERomhack.png
104KB, 496x378px
>>383299997
isn't that the same guy who made this Rom Hack?
>>
>>383308053
That's him, they did one of his FE hacks later
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMNRKz07uf4
>>
>>383306942
I don't remember slowbeef saying anything of note during GG. And Diabeetus tends to avoid political shit like that like the plague.

Either way they are pretty much always apolitical in all their videos, even their recent ones.
>>
File: RagnyLOL.jpg (258KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
RagnyLOL.jpg
258KB, 960x1280px
>>383298786
They aren't. Its just they hang out with people from SA which most of them now are SJWs.
>>
>>383300487
>They're apologizing for every offensive shit they've said and are pandering to the people that were hurt by their jokes.

Litereally where are they doing this? Cause I haven't seen it. All I know is that they took down a few videos which they deemed too offensive, sorta lame but not to the extent you are claiming.
>>
Wow I really want to play Creativerseâ„¢! It's free to play but I really want to buy the Welcome Bundle for the best possible new player experiance! See you in the game :D
>>
>>383298786
>lowhanging fruit

"Wah why can't people punch up and not down, and at people who actually deserve it"

Fruit is fruit, faggot. Coming in here with ya do-it-for-me shit.
>>
I used to like them. When I went back and watched their old videos I usually ended up getting more annoyed at Slowbeef and Diabeetus most of the time. BillyMC saga is still great though.
>>
I wish all anti-sjws and sjws would just die in a fire holy shit they're both the most annoying people in the world
>>
>>383298786
>invented the lets play genre
>"REE THEY ARE LE KEKS???"
I wish /pol/ would leave
>>
File: 1458845323415.jpg (245KB, 1280x1109px) Image search: [Google]
1458845323415.jpg
245KB, 1280x1109px
>>383310558
(you)
>>
>>383310558
>I'm the only normal one, both sides are equally garbage.

Easy there, Bernie Bro.
>>
I haven't watched them in ages but I can remember thinking Diabetus was a cool guy
Has he really lost it now?
>>
SNES9X.
Adults react to PewDiePie.
>>
>>383308309
maybe you should try using the fabulous new invention called "google" before posting on the internet
https://twitter.com/slowbeef/status/529157958484365312
slowbeef didn't, that's why he thinks gamergate is a hate group. don't be like slowbeef.
>>
The Navigtr videos are the best, especially "Wait for it..."
>>
>>383310558
we're the only thing protecting you from them you dumb fucking retard. if we didn't exist then they would have already had their way with western civilization already
>>
>>383310881
>invented the lets play genre
You say that like its a good thing.
>>
>>383298585
I sometimes like to go back and watch the old stuff, the best thing though was the Sonic 06 playthrough, it was like watching their souls slowly break
>>
Their Metroid Prime let's play is GOAT. Also not video games.
>>
File: BECAUSE IM A TERRORIST.gif (705KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
BECAUSE IM A TERRORIST.gif
705KB, 500x335px
>>383298585
The Negotiator series
>>
>>383310881
Arino isn't part of Retsupurae .
>>
>>383312492
Pokecapn's LP is better
>>
I'm waiting for the Cherrydoom sex tape.
>>
I do still watch them but much more rarely now. the mystery of the druids stuff is good and feels like a small return to 2012 retsupurae.

best episode is the rongpurae of the first darkseed
>>
>>383312162
Wow, that is the most autistic thing I ever read. If you think being an neckbeard and calling people cucks all day is protecting us from the fat libtards than you're just retarded as them.
>>
>>383314320
believe it or not faggot public opinion matters
you're probably an sjw come to think of it
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.